Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,912 members, 7,814,079 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation (35179 Views)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Heineken(m): 6:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Vivipop:
At 70, e never do you?
lol .. I tire o . Seventy years and hym still wan dey nack instead make hym dey pray and fast cos hym go soon die.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by clitah: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
70 years and still feeling Hot?
Na dis type their prick still dey stand when lying in state.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by davidif: 6:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
mobaladf:
False pastors

They say that before you judge someone walk a mile in his shoes.

Either way sha, its not biblical for that lady to starve her husband of sex except for during fasting time but like they say, there is two sides to every story.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by witorwitoutyou(m): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ursino:
And one would call such a man "a pastor"? Hmmmmm! Heaven is still far!
Iro,weda no b blood dey. Flow 4 pastor body
I knw even no wc kain eye dem deyy use take luk dis clerics self,dey re human like us

1 Like

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by cococandy(f): 6:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
See? All the evil you've committed is back to haunt you in form of madness.

Kpele
OkparaJesus:
The best thing to do is to prevent Obama from eating the
lizard egg that the snake from Satan and the transport of
Brest milk through the kidney makes the vagina creamy ,if
not why did the devil allow the rice to sell in the market that
women never wore their pant to church. Remember that a
fool will be loved by the people of old that is when Buhari
makes 5000 available to the youths.Before that I learnt that a woman's sperm can be sold at Yaba market enough can be done to we Nigerians if Dondald Trump refuses to join the choir members at deeper life church because Facebook members are not read to date girls whose pusssy are over wet on a Sunday school evening. The next thing was a man who decided to defecate at GT bank simply because his ATM was misplaced at a viewing centre. If am Hot then my cockroaches should be bleeping my girl friend.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
davidif:

They say that before you judge someone walk a mile in his shoes.

Either way sha, its not biblical for that lady to starve her husband of sex except for during fasting time but like they say, there is two sides to every story.

Guy shey u dy read bible sha. Instead of planning how to construct and make peace btw his wife, he is asking for divorce. Whereas he will be preaching to young couples that they shudnt divorce each other. He called imself pastor, he shud pray more for God to change his wife mind not sking for divorce. Guy think befor u comment.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by DeMekus: 6:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
So konji disturbs men of God too? grin
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by 9jatatafo(m): 6:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
At 70 You should have forgotten that road. Haba!!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by engrshakespeare: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
OkparaJesus:
The best thing to do is to prevent Obama from eating the
lizard egg that the snake from Satan and the transport of
Brest milk through the kidney makes the vagina creamy ,if
not why did the devil allow the rice to sell in the market that
women never wore their pant to church. Remember that a
fool will be loved by the people of old that is when Buhari
makes 5000 available to the youths.Before that I learnt that a woman's sperm can be sold at Yaba market enough can be done to we Nigerians if Dondald Trump refuses to join the choir members at deeper life church because Facebook members are not read to date girls whose pusssy are over wet on a Sunday school evening. The next thing was a man who decided to defecate at GT bank simply because his ATM was misplaced at a viewing centre. If am Hot then my cockroaches should be bleeping my girl friend.

I recommend psychiatric evaluation for u

2 Likes

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by meforyou1(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nawa4nl:
Which kind rubbish source is this?

Why does Nairaland like to treat Christianity with disregard

is leadership newspaper's website not a good source or what?
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Smellymouth: 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
grin
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by kobonaire(m): 6:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nawa4nl:
...Why does Nairaland like to treat Christianity with disregard
Easy bros ... this individual does not represent Christianity as a whole .... just like Islamic terrorists do not represent Islam.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by eroticecstasy: 6:46pm On Jan 19, 2016
Vivipop:
At 70, e never do you?
old soldier never die, the man carry hydraulic for vein

2 Likes

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by kobonaire(m): 6:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
engrshakespeare:
I recommend psychiatric evaluation for u [size=1pt]OkparaJesus[/size]
Sometime a well placed knock on his head will do ... grin
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Virtplus(m): 6:50pm On Jan 19, 2016
U knw wetin b kpekus
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Vivipop(f): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2016
davidif:

It's biology girl.
Yea yea yea, i know. It's natural, it's biology, I get it. But then, it sounds too too vain for a man of 70 to ask for the dissolution of his 41 year old marriage on the ground of Sex Deprivation. Grampa should lay back and enjoy those memories while we the sweet sixteens take over. I can't wait to know what this thing called sex is all about. It has done more harm than good. **tongue in cheek**
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by akilo1: 6:53pm On Jan 19, 2016
End time pastor and sex
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Virtplus(m): 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
I can bet his decision is not so much about sex but the trouble he has and continues to endure.

No woman, no cry!....nce talk
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by free2ryhme: 6:55pm On Jan 19, 2016
Vivipop:
At 70, e never do you?

Meanwhile, the court president said it all.
“You have both failed in the training of your children by using them as a point of disagreement. Your children are your collective responsibilities,’’ she said.

what part of "...in sickness and in health... till death do us part." dont you understand undecided
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
I don't know Toto sweet pass heaven,until Paito sought for divorce. What a flimsy excuse!
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by xage(m): 6:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Men are not design for only wife

Women retire but men continue untill grave...Islam is too logical to be questioned...Pastor try Islam and ur problem is solved
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Vivipop(f): 6:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
free2ryhme:

what part of "...in sickness and in health... till death do us part." dont you understand undecided
This question miss road. It should be for the couple.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
end time pastor.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by chiedu7: 7:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nawa4nl:

We all know that Nairaland fears the muslims, so even true stories dont make front page,

But why I dont understand is that the MODS seems to disrespect Christianity so much, that even fake stories are circulated.

Well the MODS fear the muslims, they will soon learn to respect the God of Christianity.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Ishilove: 7:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
end time pastor.
The man ain't getting poossy. That kinda starvation can make a man go mad
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by peachbeing: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Are you tired of your low turnover of inventory?
Do you difficulties in reaching your potential customers?
Do you feel your business hasn't been living up to potentials?
ARE YOU FED UP?
RYLUZ through its Quarterly published magazine offers solutions to your problems.
We deliver your products/services to the door step of customers through our magazine, THE GUIDE, at a ridiculously reduced price. Take advantage of our discounted price for the Feb/March issue.

Contact
www.ryluz.com

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by winner01(m): 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nawa4nl:

Even if na ordinary self professed christian. They go call am holy spirit filled pastor and nairaland go move an to fp.
Its good people are starting to see whats going on.

1 Like

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 7:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

The man ain't getting poossy. That kinda starvation can make a man go mad

poosy na food ? undecided
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Broadsway(f): 7:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nawa ooo at 70,u neva tire? Konji na bastard
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Ishilove: 7:11pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
poosy na food ? undecided
It is essential for a balanced Ying Yang

1 Like

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Toosure70: 7:12pm On Jan 19, 2016
suicide mission
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Socketbet: 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Conji na bad tin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) / Perfectly Timed Disaster Photos / Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.