Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation (35178 Views)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Vomm: 9:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
I refuse to beleive u were not the guy that was caught in the Uyo high school with wraps of weed and matches and was eventually chained to a table by the security post, except if u explain the meaningof all these that u put together. no correlation!! embarassed embarassed

OkparaJesus:
The best thing to do is to prevent Obama from eating the
lizard egg that the snake from Satan and the transport of
Brest milk through the kidney makes the vagina creamy ,if
not why did the devil allow the rice to sell in the market that
women never wore their pant to church. Remember that a
fool will be loved by the people of old that is when Buhari
makes 5000 available to the youths.Before that I learnt that a woman's sperm can be sold at Yaba market enough can be done to we Nigerians if Dondald Trump refuses to join the choir members at deeper life church because Facebook members are not read to date girls whose pusssy are over wet on a Sunday school evening. The next thing was a man who decided to defecate at GT bank simply because his ATM was misplaced at a viewing centre. If am Hot then my cockroaches should be bleeping my girl friend.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 9:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
mumu, most of those who serve their God sincerely are not saints. like i told you, saints are a select few chosen from the beginning of time and set apart. serving your God sincerely does not make you a saint any more than eating chinese fried rice everyday makes you chinese
Okay I accept oooo.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 9:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
mobaladf:
Okay I accept oooo.
good. happy new year cheesy wink wink
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 9:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
good. happy new year cheesy wink wink
okay na
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 9:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
see my signature for Scholarship
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
OkparaJesus:
The best thing to do is to prevent Obama from eating the
lizard egg that the snake from Satan and the transport of
Brest milk through the kidney makes the vagina creamy ,if
not why did the devil allow the rice to sell in the market that
women never wore their pant to church. Remember that a
fool will be loved by the people of old that is when Buhari
makes 5000 available to the youths.Before that I learnt that a woman's sperm can be sold at Yaba market enough can be done to we Nigerians if Dondald Trump refuses to join the choir members at deeper life church because Facebook members are not read to date girls whose pusssy are over wet on a Sunday school evening. The next thing was a man who decided to defecate at GT bank simply because his ATM was misplaced at a viewing centre. If am Hot then my cockroaches should be bleeping my girl friend.
...whada...shocked No, what did you smoke shocked. Are you gonna be alright O ma se ooo embarassed
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
davidif:

They say that before you judge someone walk a mile in his shoes.

Either way sha, its not biblical for that lady to starve her husband of sex except for during fasting time but like they say, there is two sides to every story.
angry which lady? The Magistrate abi? grin cheesy
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mimi0106(m): 9:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nawa4nl:
Which kind rubbish source is this?

Why does Nairaland like to treat Christianity with disregard

wetin concern christianity with old man of God with high spiritual conji......lol

1 Like

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Ejos1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 19, 2016
@ 70...I fink u shld consider more of heaven,sinx u already old....but at dsame time...sexual starvation is a very bad tin... Cux sexual drive has no respect 4 anointing....seeing d man has bin holding on. ova ten yrx ...evn prayd 4d wife 4 six yes....BT still ntn to show...so I wnt rili blame him 4hs decisions.... Nd moreover I blive dia are oda tinx DT is nt mkin d man happy apart 4m sexstarvation ..

Dax y we d unmarked once we shld b careful of who to Mary....we shldnt marry 4d now ....BTconside20-30yrx time Hw will DX marriage be like...
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by davidif: 10:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
mobaladf:

Guy shey u dy read bible sha. Instead of planning how to construct and make peace btw his wife, he is asking for divorce. Whereas he will be preaching to young couples that they shudnt divorce each other. He called imself pastor, he shud pray more for God to change his wife mind not sking for divorce. Guy think befor u comment.

While I am not in their family, I highly doubt that he hasn't prayed to God to change his wife. The man has probably reached breaking point and that is probably why he is filing for divorce.

One thing you would learn later in life is that the older some people get, the more set in their ways they become. In fact some people are so hard headed and resistant to change that they constantly frustrate the work of the spirit of God in their lives. I am not saying mama is one of them o but you never know.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Solozzo(m): 11:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
clitah:
70 years and still feeling Hot?
Na dis type their prick still dey stand when lying in state.

Lol. I think pastor is using this point to make his wife look bad
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by davidif: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
Vivipop:
Yea yea yea, i know. It's natural, it's biology, I get it. But then, it sounds too too vain for a man of 70 to ask for the dissolution of his 41 year old marriage on the ground of Sex Deprivation. Grampa should lay back and enjoy those memories while we the sweet sixteens take over. I can't wait to know what this thing called sex is all about. It has done more harm than good. **tongue in cheek**

I guess you are still very young but when you get to your 50's or 60's your opinion might change a little.
One thing you will discover when you get older is that sex is the super glue that binds couples in a marriage. There is a reason why God meant it only for marriage. It is a very binding agent.
Another thing is that this issue might actually be much bigger than you and I know about. There might be a host of other issues that has lead both of them to divorce court but whatever it is so I am not willing to label baba vain just yet.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by emmansctx: 11:07pm On Jan 19, 2016
that man is no pastor at all... he is encouraging non believers like him to encourage divorce which GOD hates.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Purereal(m): 11:10pm On Jan 19, 2016
@ vivipop.there no specified time it ends.at 70,men are gallant
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Adesiji77: 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
shocked

Wetin come remain?
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Solozzo(m): 11:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
this aint about me. lets stay on focus. this about a randy 70 year old pastor lmao

If u read the article, u learn baba had been celibate for ten years because wife refused sex anise 2006. Baba can do w/o sex but uses the point to show how cruel his wife is among other things.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Solozzo(m): 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
In the hominid(human) specie and the bonobo monkey, sex is not only used for gratification and procreation. It may be used for relaxation, cure for boredom, as a favor, appeasement, bribery, begging, expression of love and loyalty, spiritual attainment, an expression of strength and virility, bargaining, as a way to deprive , punish express hatred by refusal or poor participation. Even politics and control, source of revenue and so on.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by passionate88: 11:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
Vivipop:
At 70, e never do you?

Meanwhile, the court president said it all.
“You have both failed in the training of your children by using them as a point of disagreement. Your children are your collective responsibilities,’’ she said.
You think say as girls dey start to fuc know early in life na so guys own be? angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Maryojoma(f): 12:35am On Jan 20, 2016
grin spiritual konji... baba no need for divorce jawe .... jes fi d lyk two side chicks keep
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by xtervaganza(m): 5:31am On Jan 20, 2016
Vivipop:
At 70, e never do you?

“You have both failed in the training of your children by using them as a point of disagreement. Your children are your collective responsibilities,’’ she said.
sharap jor. You know how the harmattan strong this December

Morafoka
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by MrCork: 6:22am On Jan 20, 2016
Ursino:
And one would call such a man "a pastor"? Hmmmmm! Heaven is still far!

...so he's not allow to phuck..abi?...YOU GHANA GIRLS MENNNN!! (No ofeense) undecided

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by HIbreed(m): 7:22am On Jan 20, 2016
A pastor shoudn't be craving sexual desires even if its your wife.
#teamnosex
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 8:24am On Jan 20, 2016
Vivipop:
At 70, e never do you?

The man is obviously in the spirit, at 70 he is still firing. grin The wife don tire, its high time he upgraded to another wife one below 20yrs.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by yjgm(m): 10:39am On Jan 20, 2016
Ursino:
And one would call such a man "a pastor"? Hmmmmm! Heaven is still far!
Pastor no be human.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by moneyhungry(m): 12:25pm On Jan 20, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Am sorry sir ooo.
I don't know 70 years still have sex Nah.
the thing go don bend Nah.
Am just airing my view ooo, mean no disrespect...
@dmostcheerful: hi, I'd like to make an enquiry from you about a business. can I pm you?.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 20, 2016
mobaladf:

Egbon the pastor is old. By that age im still one f**k ehhhnnn. Guy u no get point. 70yrs old he shud ve 4got all dose things, d guy suppose to be praying for mercy because he will soon die around that age 70-100. Go sleep or better still log out.
I got your point but God had bless him and he should enjoy himself. hes retited but not tire. The man tried to have endured till that time and there is a limit to endure.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by dmostcheerful(f): 3:03pm On Jan 20, 2016
moneyhungry:

@dmostcheerful: hi, I'd like to make an enquiry from you about a business. can I pm you?.
dmostcheerful@yahoo.com
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by moneyhungry(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
dmostcheerful:
dmostcheerful@yahoo.com
alright, check your inbox I just sent you a mail.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Vivipop(f): 7:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
davidif:

I guess you are still very young but when you get to your 50's or 60's your opinion might change a little.
One thing you will discover when you get older is that sex is the super glue that binds couples in a marriage. There is a reason why God meant it only for marriage. It is a very binding agent.
Another thing is that this issue might actually be much bigger than you and I know about. There might be a host of other issues that has lead both of them to divorce court but whatever it is so I am not willing to label baba vain just yet.
Okay o, if you say so
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Vivipop(f): 7:33pm On Jan 20, 2016
xtervaganza:

Morafoka
angry
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Vivipop(f): 7:34pm On Jan 20, 2016
xtervaganza:

Morafoka
Oga, same to you.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by 989900: 7:53am On Jan 21, 2016
Mr Oluwa fisibe , cheesy wink

BTW, all these kids don't know nothing uh . . . life starts @ 70. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) / Perfectly Timed Disaster Photos / Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.