Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,927 members, 7,814,123 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation (35181 Views)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by babafirst(m): 7:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
dmostcheerful:
Am sorry sir ooo.
I don't know 70 years still have sex Nah.
the thing go don bend Nah.
Am just airing my view ooo, mean no disrespect...
Lol.Go and ask Baba Iyabo,Alaafin or Jim Nwobodo ,the thing never bend for them.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by lanre316: 7:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nawa4nl:
Which kind rubbish source is this?

Why does Nairaland like to treat Christianity with disregard

It's because Christians don't declare fatwa on those who blaspheme Christianity unlike those who follow the "religion of peace" who are willing to behead you if you so much as draw the picture of their prophet.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 7:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

It is essential for a balanced Ying Yang
not if you have been getting it from the same person for 70 years which in that case it will cause an unbalanced yang yang grin grin

point being, at 70 its time to get your ying yang from more higher powers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 19, 2016
mobaladf:

Guy shey u dy read bible sha. Instead of planning how to construct and make peace btw his wife, he is asking for divorce. Whereas he will be preaching to young couples that they shudnt divorce each other. He called imself pastor, he shud pray more for God to change his wife mind not sking for divorce. Guy think befor u comment.

What peace. The pastor has been starve if sex since 2005. That woman has already make up her mind
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Ishilove: 7:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
not if you have been getting it from the same person for 70 years which in that case it will cause an unbalanced yang yang grin grin

It is his right to get poosy. His wife's poosy is his, just as his joystick belongs to his wife. Why must she starve oga? It is scriptural cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by winner01(m): 7:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
chiedu7:

We all know that Nairaland fears the muslims, so even true stories dont make front page,

But why I dont understand is that the MODS seems to disrespect Christianity so much, that even fake stories are circulated.

Well the MODS fear the muslims, they will soon learn to respect the God of Christianity.

Nairaland does not fear muslims. They can decide not to have an islam section just like theres no christian section and nothing will happen.
Personally i feel the owner perceives that christianity causes a great deal of "harm" in our society, hence, he wants more people to question their christian beliefs by moving the shortcomings of "pastors" to fp.
As for islam, well, its less of a threat
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 7:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

It is his right to get poosy. His wife's poosy is his, just as his joystick belongs to his wife. Why must she starve oga? It is scriptural cheesy
her poosy is old though, so she want to retire it. if a worker can retire after 65 years of service to the govt why cant poosy retire too na ?
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Ishilove: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:

Besides, some men have very high libidos. Baba belongs to this category
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

Besides, some men have very high libidos. Baba belongs to this category
well he shoulda married many wives. not like he is a real pastor anyway so he has no restrictions
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Ishilove: 7:22pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
her poosy is old though, so she want to retire it. if a worker can retire after 65 years of service to the govt why cant poosy retire too na ?
You have a point though, but what happens to baba's joystick which is still in active service?
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 7:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

You have a point though, but what happens to baba's joystick which is still in active service?
marry a younger woman with the wifes consent
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Nicholas1800(m): 7:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
abdolleez:
That's nature body no be fire wood!
which kind body or wood you re talking about? At 70 person wey suppose dey begging God for eternity way still dey think of sex unnecessarily. Na hin Sabi.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Ishilove: 7:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
marry a younger woman with the wifes consent
The scripture says one man one wife. Haba! angry
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
toyetade:

What peace. The pastor has been starve if sex since 2005. That woman has already make up her mind

Egbon the pastor is old. By that age im still one f**k ehhhnnn. Guy u no get point. 70yrs old he shud ve 4got all dose things, d guy suppose to be praying for mercy because he will soon die around that age 70-100. Go sleep or better still log out.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
well he shoulda married many wives. not like he is a real pastor anyway so he has no restrictions
Jeez. Sukkot I fear you. I wouldn't want to be your wife, before one day I find myself being ousted by a younger woman with tighter puzzay undecided
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by freeze1994(m): 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
ijustdey:

http://leadership.ng/news/493054/pastor-70-seeks-dissolution-41-year-old-marriage-alleged-sex-starvation

He said that his wife refused
him sex from 2006 till date
and that forced him to
practice a life of celibacy. Thumbz up. Hw many people fit do am 4 dis generation?

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 7:29pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

The scripture says one man one wife. Haba! angry
yeah if you are a saint of God. cuz your mind is occupied with the celestial realm. but everybody else can marry as many as they can handle. just do it in order and with the consent of the other wives. this guy is a fake pastor so he is not covered under the banner of ' saint '
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by engrshakespeare: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
angry
kobonaire:

Sometime a well placed knock on his head will do ... grin

grin
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 7:30pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

Jeez. Sukkot I fear you. I wouldn't want to be your wife, before one day I find myself being ousted by a younger woman with tighter puzzay undecided
this aint about me. lets stay on focus. this about a randy 70 year old pastor lmao

1 Like

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
cococandy:
See? All the evil you've committed is back to haunt you in form of madness.

Kpele

which evil dearm It seems your dickk is beginning to erect that you need some vasline to masturbate it out
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Ishilove: 7:31pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
yeah if you are a saint of God. cuz your mind is occupied with the celestial realm. but everybody else can marry as many as they can handle. just do it in order and with the consent of the other wives. this guy is a fake pastor so he is not covered under the banner of ' saint '
Oluwa mi o!

Do you have scriptural backing for this?
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 7:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
winner01:
Nairaland does not fear muslims. They can decide not to have an islam section just like theres no christian section and nothing will happen.
Personally i feel the owner perceives that christianity causes a great deal of "harm" in our society, hence, he wants more people to question their christian beliefs by moving the shortcomings of "pastors" to fp.

Are you mad, you must be mad. You ve dirty mouth. Its even muslims that have high threats. Well I cant blame u guys, if not because of those false prophets that is outside now. you wont say rubbish. Even the bible declare its that there will be false prophets. And you mind the way you express things or talk. You dont know how to address issue politely.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

Oluwa mi o!

Na muslims talk am or dem say deir Qu'ran declared it. Well according to bible, bible is against it.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Ishilove: 7:35pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
this aint about me. lets stay on focus. this about a randy 70 year old pastor lmao
Lol. The man isn't randy. Just sex starved cheesy
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

Oluwa mi o!

1 timothy 3 2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by chiedu7: 7:37pm On Jan 19, 2016
winner01:

I remember writing an article comparing the quoran with the bible, it was moved to front page.

I simply quoted the quoran and compared it with a similar quote from the bible.

The moslems did not like the truth and NL had to remove it.

I have seen stories about IMAMS and they dont hit FP.

Once it's Jesus or the church it become FP.

The MODS have no respect for Jesus, but they will learn it sometime

1 Like

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by winner01(m): 7:41pm On Jan 19, 2016
mobaladf:

Are you mad, you must be mad. You ve dirty mouth. Its even muslims that have high threats. Well I cant blame u guys, if not because of those false prophets that is outside now. you wont say rubbish. Even the bible declare its that there will be false prophets. And you mind the way you express things or talk. You dont know how to address issue politely.
Chill out kid, no need to be aggresive.
Read my post again slowly and digest.
Peace.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by refiner(f): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
at his age,he still desires sex....nawa oo for dis man...
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by HRich(m): 7:43pm On Jan 19, 2016
70year old waaaaaat?
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 7:44pm On Jan 19, 2016
chiedu7:

I remember writing an article comparing the quoran with the bible, it was moved to front page.

I simply quoted the quoran and compared it with a similar quote from the bible.

The moslems did not like the truth and NL had to remove it.

I have seen stories about IMAMS and they dont hit FP.

Once it's Jesus or the church it become FP.

The MODS have no respect for Jesus, but they will learn it sometime

Most of the MODS are muslims.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) / Perfectly Timed Disaster Photos / Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.