Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,919 members, 7,814,096 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation (35180 Views)

Wife Seeks Dissolution Of 14-year Marriage Over Excessive Sex / Husband Seeks Dissolution Of 10 Years Marriage Over Alleged DNA Result / Pastor Seeks Dissolution Of 15 Years Marriage Over Nagging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by winner01(m): 7:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
chiedu7:

I remember writing an article comparing the quoran with the bible, it was moved to front page.

I simply quoted the quoran and compared it with a similar quote from the bible.

The moslems did not like the truth and NL had to remove it.

I have seen stories about IMAMS and they dont hit FP.

Once it's Jesus or the church it become FP.

The MODS have no respect for Jesus, but they will learn it sometime
Its not the mods, u still dont get it. Do you wanna tell me all the mods are moslems?.
Its a campaign against christianity, a very subtle one. Doubt creeps into unsuspecting minds and thats the point exactly.
The fact that there is no christian section is enuf evidence of the antichristian campaign. Christians who love God go to the religion section where atheists are given the freedom to mock and ridicule their beliefs without control.
The owner is an atheist and i guess he sees christianity as much of a threat. (You know the way atheists hate christians). Well, its evident on his forum, it only takes someone who notices details to see it.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Ishilove: 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
1 timothy 3 2 A bishop then must be blameless, the husband of one wife, vigilant, sober, of good behaviour, given to hospitality, apt to teach;
I don't see where it said he can have more than one wife
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
xmileeasy:
Forget about physical needs and face spiritual matters that you are called into.
Remember that pastor is also a human being first before he was called into pastoral ministry.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by realmindz: 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
end time starvation
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 8:02pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ishilove:

I don't see where it said he can have more than one wife
read between the lines. it says bishops ( saints ) should marry one wife which means other people are not included here. others can marry as many as they want. there is a reason why ' bishop ' is specified. now king solomon for example ( even thought the story is allegorical but in allegories are literal truths ) supposedly had many wives and was still under huge favor with God. point being there are no laws against marrying many wives and sin is transgression of the law so where there are no laws ( no law against polygamy ) there is no sin. you cant sin when there was no law to break for sin to happen
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Ishilove: 8:04pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
read between the lines. it says bishops ( saints ) should marry one wife which means other people are not included here. others can marry as many as they want. there is a reason why ' bishop ' is specified. now king solomon for example ( even thought the story is allegorical but in allegories are literal truths ) supposedly had many wives and was still under huge favor with God. point being there are no laws against marrying many wives and sin is transgression of the law so where there are no laws ( no law against polygamy ) there is no sin. you cant sin when there was no law to break for sin to happen
Hian. Sukkot a bia kwa'la ozo undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Adesiji77: 8:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
lipsrsealed cool
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by onunwa21(m): 8:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
Pastor endure pls.....
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 8:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
Guy digest ur bible very well bfor saying nonsense. It doent says only bishop. it means all believers. Saints means those who believe in God. Not only pastors or prophets
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
winner01:
Its not the mods, u still dont get it. Do you wanna tell me all the mods are moslems?.
Its a campaign against christianity, a very subtle one. Doubt creeps into unsuspecting minds and thats the point exactly.
The fact that there is no christian section is enuf evidence of the antichristian campaign. Christians who love God go to the religion section where atheists are given the freedom to mock and ridicule their beliefs without control.
The owner is an atheist and i guess he sees christianity as much of a threat. (You know the way atheists hate christians). Well, its evident on his forum, it only takes someone who notices details to see it.
Mhheennn guy u aint current at all. Where do you see christians are bombing or killing innocent pple. Any religion which is more of a threat is #Muslims that kills innocent pple.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Pennywise(m): 8:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Generally how much sex u get as a Ngerian man correlates well with how much money u have. Period.. No one is going to deny sex to Adeboye another septuagenarian man of God. I can only say I pity this elderly gentleman who is getting a raw deal from his wife and her children.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by divide9ja: 8:24pm On Jan 19, 2016
winner01:
I see your point

1 Like

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by kraftsta(m): 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ursino:
And one would call such a man "a pastor"? Hmmmmm! Heaven is still far!
Meaning?
U know I find hypocrites like u to be more offensive than mouth odour...people wt ur kinda perspective disgust me...
Tell me what z wrong abt a man of God demanding sexual satisfaction from his wife?
Would him commiting adultery be better?
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Nawa for una. All theze comments grin
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by chiedu7: 8:38pm On Jan 19, 2016
winner01:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by winner01(m): 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
mobaladf:

Mhheennn guy u aint current at all. Where do you see christians are bombing or killing innocent pple. Any religion which is more of a threat is #Muslims that kills innocent pple.
I wish i knew wha you mean bro.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 8:42pm On Jan 19, 2016
mobaladf:

Guy digest ur bible very well bfor saying nonsense. It doent says only bishop. it means all believers. Saints means those who believe in God. Not only pastors or prophets
no not everyone is a saint. there are saints and there are disciples. like Jesus Christ and his disciples
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
no not everyone is a saint. there are saints and there are disciples. like Jesus Christ and his disciples
Egbon go check dictionary you know understand english ni. Saints means all holy people
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by SWG1: 8:45pm On Jan 19, 2016
Integrityfarms:
Pastor even if you divorce you can't remarry as long as she's alive. So keep praying and try to show her much love and attention and God will restore back your first love for each other. All the best

I think that should be applicable to every person that claims to be a christian, unless heaven is meant for pastors only
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by winner01(m): 8:47pm On Jan 19, 2016
divide9ja:
I see your point
exactly
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 8:48pm On Jan 19, 2016
mobaladf:

Egbon go check dictionary you know understand english ni. Saints means all holy people
and what does ' holy ' mean ? all these fake christians in the world today are not holy. narrow is the road that leads to salvation. you are confused. you think any person who picks up a bible is a saint ? you are in for a rude awakening. there are designated saints who have been selected from the beginning of the world. the 144 thousand
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 8:51pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
and what does ' holy ' mean ? all these fake christians in the world today are not holy. narrow is the road that leads to salvation. you are confused. you think any person who picks up a bible is a saint ? you are in for a rude awakening. there are designated saints who have been selected from the beginning of the world. the 144 thousand
Ode nie I said "HOLY" not all christians guy. Not all christians are holy. Guy read my post very well bfor you comment.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 8:54pm On Jan 19, 2016
mobaladf:

Ode nie I said "HOLY" not all christians guy. Not all christians are holy. Guy read my post very well bfor you comment.
mumu what does holy mean ? do you even know the meaning of that word ? na the person wey give you china phone i blame
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Ursino:
And one would call such a man "a pastor"? Hmmmmm! Heaven is still far!

..Heaven far ke? See how una make the ## In between the Legs Heaven ## look un reachable

1 Like

Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by Charly68: 8:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
So if a man is a pastor,does it mean he has immunity to stay in the same relationship with a tigress under the same roof..many of these women are devil incarnate that it takes only death to correct their wickedness..if the man is a man of God indeed he should ask God to delete the nonsense out of his life instead of going to court..the court of heaven is faster...even God did not tolerate the devil in his abode. No man of God can live with the daughter of Lucifar
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 8:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
mumu what does holy mean ? do you even know the meaning of that word ? na the person wey give you china phone i blame
Thanks guy. You know the truth u just dont want to accept it. NOT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE HOLY. HOLY ARE THOSE THAT TRUELY SERVES THEIR GOD THEY BELIEVE IN. NOT ALL THOSE THAT ACTS HOLY ARE REALLY HOLY. IDIOTS
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2016
mobaladf:

Thanks guy. You know the truth u just dont want to accept it. NOT ALL CHRISTIANS ARE HOLY. HOLY ARE THOSE THAT TRUELY SERVES THEIR GOD THEY BELIEVE IN. NOT ALL THOSE THAT ACTS HOLY ARE REALLY HOLY. IDIOTS
didinrin ni e. mumu. ode buruku. OK since you dont know the meaning of HOLY let me tell you what holy means. it means SET APART. meaning GOD has set apart a tiny group of people from the beginning of the world to be his saints. you dont become a saint by reading or believing in the bible. saints have been chosen before man was made. they have been chosen in the spirit realm. the saints have been chosen before they were born. they are set apart from the rest of humanity which is what HOLY means

jeremiah 1 vs 5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 9:08pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
didinrin ni e. mumu. ode buruku. OK since you dont know the meaning of HOLY let me tell you what holy means. it means SET APART. meaning GOD has set apart a tiny group of people from the beginning of the world to be his saints. you dont become a saint by reading or believing in the bible. saints have been chosen before man was made in the spirit realm. the saints have been chosen before they were born. they are set apart from the rest of humanity which is what HOLY means

jeremiah 1 vs 5 Before I formed thee in the belly I knew thee; and before thou camest forth out of the womb I sanctified thee, and I ordained thee a prophet unto the nations.

Ode we are on the same page
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 9:09pm On Jan 19, 2016
mobaladf:

Ode we are on the same page
we are not on the same page. stop trying to latch onto what i have said now that you have seen the error of your ways. didinrin
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by KINGOZEK(m): 9:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Remember, don't be one minute man again! Learn Simple techniques to last longer in bed naturally and ways to give your partner Earth shaking Orgasm that she can never forget in Her life time. Check my signature for details
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by mobaladf: 9:15pm On Jan 19, 2016
sukkot:
we are not on the same page. stop trying to latch onto what i have said now that you have seen the error of your ways. didinrin
Ode. Those thats serve their God sincerely. The main koko is do u truely serve your God. Is your heart with your God. All this are just religions.
Re: Pastor, 70, Seeks Dissolution Of 41-year-old Marriage Over Sex Starvation by sukkot: 9:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
mobaladf:
Ode. Those thats serve their God sincerely. The main koko is do u truely serve your God. Is your heart with your God. All this are just religions.
mumu, most of those who serve their God sincerely are not saints. like i told you, saints are a select few chosen from the beginning of time and set apart. serving your God sincerely does not make you a saint any more than eating chinese fried rice everyday makes you chinese

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fashola's Uncle Beats Up Second Wife (Photo) / Perfectly Timed Disaster Photos / Her Parents Sponsored Our Wedding, Should I Be Worried.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.