Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,118 members, 7,828,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:02 PM

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else (36001 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by KingsJohnson(m): 7:56pm On Jan 19, 2016
Super Story
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
How did you know?
pls, don't tell me you believe this troll. Or can you not see the op is a troll?

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hadez:

I did. But the excuse he keeps giving is I am busy. Who gets too busy for his woman? cry
okay ,

oya marry the yahoo boy grin grin

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by kaziblake(f): 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
pls, don't tell me you believe this troll. Or can you not see the op is a troll?
Never knew she was a troll.
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 19, 2016
kaziblake:
Never knew she was a troll.
oh! I see
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by MosakuAW(m): 8:00pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hadez:

Thank you sir. This really touched me

You welcome dear. The best of the best is coming your way. Best rest assured!

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Genea(f): 8:13pm On Jan 19, 2016
Am getting irritated wit all dese advice me trash,can't ppl think 4 demselves must u come and broadcast ur life issues as though u won't still go along wit ur mynd....nawa o

9 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by JehanEddy07(m): 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2016
Genea:
Am getting irritated wit all dese advice me trash,can't ppl think 4 demselves must u come and broadcast ur life issues as though u won't still go along wit ur mynd....nawa o

My sister, the thing just tire me self oo..

Btw i am beginning to suspect the Op.. grin
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Genea(f): 8:58pm On Jan 19, 2016
JehanEddy07:

My sister, the thing just tire me self oo..

Btw i am beginning to suspect the Op.. grin
as in,i don tire infact am weak,dah bae just dey open diff threads

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
No wonder our graduates are "unemployable"...

undecidedWalks out of thread smh

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Julie95(f): 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Since nairaland can solve ur problem, continue walking around with ur half baked brain.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hadez:
OK this is going to be a little long and weird.

I have a boyfriend who lives in Switzerland and we have been dating 3years now (before he left Nigeria for his masters) and we love each other (I think).
You know the whole stories about men hooking up with whites and all that. Though we don't talk again like before. We sometimes go a week without communicating not even on Facebook.

Now I have a guy in my department how has been asking me out for months now. This same guy will always send me gifts, takes me around, and sometimes gives me money (I never asked because my boyfriend sends me money too). Today he asked me to be his date to a friend's birthday party and I said OK because I was not going to be busy for the rest of the night.

To cut the long story short, he proposed to me in front of everybody today at the party and I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't think of what to say(I never expected that to happen because I made it clear to him I am in a serious relationship). I had to hug him to avoid embarrassment for him but I don't love him because he is a yahoo guy. But i think he loves me for real because he even introduced me to his parents when they came to check on him.

My problem now is that I can't date this guy because of what he is doing (apart from that, he is so romantic and I think I am crushing on him deep down) but my boyfriend is not showing me that affection anymore. I don't want to be a second girlfriend to any man. I want to be his first pieority.

Should I say yes to the man who loves me?

A week without communication with your 'so-called' bf?? Forget that nigga. If I don't buzz a chick for over a week, she's prolly side-chick no. 8

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jan 19, 2016
Genea:

Blame forums like Nairaland for giving them the citadel to do more...
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by mobaladf: 10:19pm On Jan 19, 2016
Stupid question
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hadez:

What is this

He does not call any more. I love him so much. It is not always about money communication counts in a relationship

Must he call? What about you? Every time u ladies want the guy to do everything.

4 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by ihedioramma: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
[quote author=Hadez post=42134780]OK this is going to be a little long and weird.

I have a boyfriend who lives in Switzerland and we have been dating 3years now (before he left Nigeria for his masters) and we love each other (I think).
You know the whole stories about men hooking up with whites and all that. Though we don't talk again like before. We sometimes go a week without communicating not even on Facebook.

Now I have a guy in my department how has been asking me out for months now. This same guy will always send me gifts, takes me around, and sometimes gives me money (I never asked because my boyfriend sends me money too). Today he asked me to be his date to a friend's birthday party and I said OK because I was not going to be busy for the rest of the night.

To cut the long story short, he proposed to me in front of everybody today at the party and I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't think of what to say(I never expected that to happen because I made it clear to him I marry the two
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hadez:

To cut the long story short, he proposed to me in front of everybody today at the party and I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't think of what to say(I never expected that to happen because I made it clear to him I am in a serious relationship). I had to hug him to avoid embarrassment for him but I don't love him because he is a yahoo guy. But i think he loves me for real because he even introduced me to his parents when they came to check on him.

My problem now is that I can't date this guy because of what he is doing (apart from that, he is so romantic and I think I am crushing on him deep down) but my boyfriend is not showing me that affection anymore. I don't want to be a second girlfriend to any man. I want to be his first pieority.

So you kept collecting everything even though you are not sure of your feelings for himshocked

I don't blame you. I blame our menm

2 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
vizkiz:

hmmmmn... I hope you are who you really claim you are

Op is a dude...

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Adeoba10(m): 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
Hadez:

Please, dem do cake for dat birthday party, na pool side party, abeg DJ dey dat party?
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by wristbangle: 10:21pm On Jan 19, 2016
OP if money is remove from these guys, whom will u choose?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by tuoyoojo(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
dis is what I call one chance
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Damfostopper(m): 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Judging from the miserable threads uve been opening........ U might be a guy sef

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jan 19, 2016
Well articulated lies
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 19, 2016
Gosh!
I hate girls like this OP.
You're such an hypocrite.
He's a Yahoo guy and you don't love him, yet he gives you money and you go out frolicking with him.

Shame ! Shame!! Shame!!! On you.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by 0079jaBond(m): 10:27pm On Jan 19, 2016
It's best you set your priorities right. Which do you want first and most? School? Dating? Marriage?
Then you need to understand that accepting a guy's proposal depends largely on how safe and thoughtful your priorities are because it's all about you anyway.
So sit back and do a review of what your heart feels and what you desire. There's really no harm in saying NO. But there's danger in rushing into it without second thought.
There's really no two ways about it. They say, when a heart wanders on the path of love, discretely invite your head to guide it well.
I hope this helps. Cheers

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by kaboninc(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
Genea:

Na wa oh

They way we spell words sef

Which one is mynd when you can easily type mind.

3 Likes

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Spydamannn(m): 10:32pm On Jan 19, 2016
A Bird at hand is better than another one in the bush...to avoid stories that touch follow your heart

Why do I have this feeling that this story is All Cooked up
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by repogirl(f): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
darkenedrebel:
My intuition tells me these are well articulated lies.
Well done op. That Pulitzer prize you're gunning for is not too far-fetched. grin
I dey tell you!

Lies from the pit of hadez! angry
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by onunwa21(m): 10:33pm On Jan 19, 2016
Think twice if such is not a set up........watch and pray...
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Tarzaa(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
You said you don't love him so how can you accept him?
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by ronald4lif(m): 10:34pm On Jan 19, 2016
Someone who travelled for his masters and who is expected to be away for a maximum of 2years and you couldn't wait and has already started cheating. Una women sha.

Dude is even understanding enough to be sending you money and you still couldn't stay faithful. And you expect us to believe that it's only hugging that you have done with the yahoo guy? Akuko Mike Ejeagha. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bare BOOBS & BIG ASS : South African Ladies Show Off Their Boobs, Curves(photos) / Why Do Most Ladies Dislike Fat Guys? / What Do You Miss About Your Ex That Your Present Relationship Doesn't Have?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.