Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,865 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:02 PM

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else (35985 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by seunajia: 7:50am On Jan 20, 2016
She is a student;
She has a long-term relationship, pretty stable one;
She is double-dating with a fellow student;
The said student is a THIEF and she's aware he is;
She enjoys the proceeds of his theft and is now willing to be with him, permanently;

These are premises, make your own conclusions!

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by spreado(m): 7:58am On Jan 20, 2016
MosakuAW:

You said your department, that means you are still in school. Please my dear forget this relationship of a thing and face your studies and also use your spare time to learn things things like fashion or selling stuff so as to be independent when you finish school because it is not easy to get job this days.

Back to your so called "love story". You are not in love with any of the two guys, from your story you are with the guy in Nigeria because he is loaded and shower you with gifts. His handwork is not clean and he maybe arrested soon or he grow into becoming one of the top 419 boss in Nigeria or better still he may use you for money ritual because he may graduate to becoming 'YahooPlus'

I dont support long distance relationship, but you may keep the abroad guy aside while doing your own thing in Naija to better your life. If he come back for you, so be it and if not, your Mr right will surely locate you and respect&love you for real seeing that you are Miss Independent.

Be wise and open your eyes and not your heart.

kpakan
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Trecixnine(m): 8:04am On Jan 20, 2016
Tell us how you have been leading the yahoo guy on because of his money too.
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Edusouls(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2016
see ur womens life? So he must be calling u always,even when he is vry engaged in work? U re not sure he loves u anymore but he still sends u his hard earned money...and u do u contact or call him?u accepted dating the yahoo guy,going out with him,enjoying his money,fucking him, then he proposes to you,then u remember u re in deep relationship. Cheating with little or reason...the truth is that u re a flirt,a smooth liar and a cheat...
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by deb(m): 8:06am On Jan 20, 2016
You will do yourself a great good When you open yourself up to a fresh relationship that may come your way.

The two guys you have mentioned so far are not ready for you. One is abroad you don't know whatsup and the one here is a yahoo boy. I hope your greed will not cause you to suffer for the rest of your life. I'm sure there will be some other responsible guys probably trying to get your attention but your mind is closed at them. Better open your eyes and mind up for something new and better
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Beetee1(m): 8:07am On Jan 20, 2016
oh girl, u are imported mumu.
Allow the yahoo guy to Bleep you once, please dont forget to come back here and redefine love. grin
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Edusouls(m): 8:11am On Jan 20, 2016
Genea:
Am getting irritated wit all dese advice me trash,can't ppl think 4 demselves must u come and broadcast ur life issues as though u won't still go along wit ur mynd....nawa o
no be ur fellow woman? Her conscience is disturbing her..leave all these stories.she is cheating on her main boyfriend in switzerland...
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by livinbygrace: 8:12am On Jan 20, 2016
So because you know the guy in Nigeria in and out , that is why you dont want to marry him?Forget the abroad thin,most of Niger Boys abroad re into one or two deals,expecially in Europe.That your Switz guy is definately into something more than Yahoo Yahoo.Take it to the bank.They will never tell you the truth.Switzerland ko paris ni.The devil you know is better than the saint you dont know.A word is enough for the wise.
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Donbasi(m): 8:26am On Jan 20, 2016
You are Hyper Confused! He gives u money takes u around, u de collect but u don't want to marry him cos he's a yahoo boy. Ur crushing on him all at the same time cos he's romantic!
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by bigerboy200: 8:27am On Jan 20, 2016
How would u wanna end up with a criminal?? Like seriously?? If u are have common morals( letz even assume that u don't have any measure of the fear of God),u won't even think of dating a yahoo boy let alone marrying him...If u love urself,Run as fast as Usain Bolt from that guy...If the Swiss guy return good nd fine,if he doesn't, move on.. a decent guy would come ur way as long as u r decent.. Cheers.
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Btruth: 8:43am On Jan 20, 2016
Tell this yahoo boy first that what's doing is not right, let's hear his excuses before we decide what next, OK?

Be a good girl, and come back and tell me his reaction when you ask him to leave responsibly. You definitely need a responsible man for a husband, don't you?
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by BABATEE251(m): 8:43am On Jan 20, 2016
From ur post,i would rather advice u 2 flee from dat yahoo boy.though is nt all yahoo boys are bad,they are into d illegal act cos of finacial difficultist.dnt marry a guy u dnt love,u can still continue with dat guy in abroad maybe he is testing d level of ur love .be wise
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 20, 2016
Yawn just say you aren't interested and move on and say no unless you are considering it. Women and their indecisiveness. This is not a dilemma . NEXT
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by joshuamoses101(m): 8:58am On Jan 20, 2016
MosakuAW:

You said your department, that means you are still in school. Please my dear forget this relationship of a thing and face your studies and also use your spare time to learn things things like fashion or selling stuff so as to be independent when you finish school because it is not easy to get job this days.

Back to your so called "love story". You ARe not in love with any of the two guys, from your story you are with the guy in Nigeria because he is loaded and shower you with gifts. His handwork is not clean and he maybe arrested soon or he grow into becoming one of the top 419 boss in Nigeria or better still he may use you for money ritual because he may graduate to becoming 'YahooPlus'

I dont support long distance relationship, but you may keep the abroad guy aside while doing your own thing in Naija to better your life. If he come back for you, so be it and if not, your Mr right will surely locate you and respect&love you for real seeing that you are Miss Independent.

Mr what
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Natotogokillme: 9:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Hadez:
OK this is going to be a little long and weird.

I have a boyfriend who lives in Switzerland and we have been dating 3years now (before he left Nigeria for his masters) and we love each other (I think).
You know the whole stories about men hooking up with whites and all that. Though we don't talk again like before. We sometimes go a week without communicating not even on Facebook.

Now I have a guy in my department how has been asking me out for months now. This same guy will always send me gifts, takes me around, and sometimes gives me money (I never asked because my boyfriend sends me money too). Today he asked me to be his date to a friend's birthday party and I said OK because I was not going to be busy for the rest of the night.

To cut the long story short, he proposed to me in front of everybody today at the party and I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't think of what to say(I never expected that to happen because I made it clear to him I am in a serious relationship). I had to hug him to avoid embarrassment for him but I don't love him because he is a yahoo guy. But i think he loves me for real because he even introduced me to his parents when they came to check on him.

My problem now is that I can't date this guy because of what he is doing (apart from that, he is so romantic and I think I am crushing on him deep down) but my boyfriend is not showing me that affection anymore. I don't want to be a second girlfriend to any man. I want to be his first pieority.

Should I say yes to the man who loves me?
Oh! Now I get the trick eh. wink This thread is a cover up for your true male identity. There are a lot of you like this on this forum but na God go cashhh all of una.
Daretodiffer, na true o shocked
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Williams1245(m): 9:01am On Jan 20, 2016
Diddyydiva:
You led the yahoo guy on, a guy can not just propose without a hint of acceptance. So you don't come Here and give me half story okay undecided

Your boyfriend sends you money meaning ' My lady tho I can't be with you to take you out, buy you gifts, give you all you want, I hope you will be able to do that with this little I send to you' . You are surely on his mind.

My only advice to you op is: Its best to be hurt than you hurting someone.

Not all that glitters is gold

Differentiate infatuation from love.

Now that's a wise girl saying something, though this ops is the problem here and does not know what she is really into.
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by peedeeasobie(m): 9:03am On Jan 20, 2016
he was taking you around, buying gifts, giving you monies, introduced you to his parents and you accepted...

Are you okay?
where did you think your acceptance was leading him to?
church? You don't love him because he is a 'yahoo' guy?
So if he wasn't a 'yahoo' guy you would have loved him and accepted him?

No guy would propose to you except you have given him a green light unless he is utterly stupid.
Didn't you know he was a 'yahoo' guy when you were following him to be eating money he duped from people?
Your 'main' boyfriend still sends you money and you collect but you people don't talk?

What kind of generation did our parents raise for Christ sake?
This is the most selfish and thoughtless generation that the universe ever produced! Kai.

I think you are confused! You need to stay away from both of them and find out what you want in life!

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Genea(f): 9:13am On Jan 20, 2016
Edusouls:
no be ur fellow woman? Her conscience is disturbing her..leave all these stories.she is cheating on her main boyfriend in switzerland...
i tire o,if she wasn't dating d guy,he won't propose
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by AprokoMan: 9:16am On Jan 20, 2016
nairaland is full of kids, indeed. who would gulp down this poorly-articulated make-believe story if not the feeble-minded? the op too is fake. i suspect vickybee or missclassy hiding behind the moniker, the two idiots known for seeking attention with pseudo female monikers. thesonofmark, you've not been observing? undecided
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:24am On Jan 20, 2016
AprokoMan:

nairaland is full of kids, indeed. who would gulp down this poorly-articulated make-believe story if not the feeble-minded? the op too is fake. i suspect vickybee or missclassy hiding behind the moniker, the two idiots known for seeking attention with pseudo female monikers. theson.ofmark, you've not been observing

I've not been as active as I used to be. Then again, you (all the anti-impostors' crew) should also help in checkmating these nuisances.

_Daretodiffer already tracked Hadez to a male impostor. Check her post history from last night.

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Dammylolly160: 9:25am On Jan 20, 2016
Hadez:
OK this is going to be a little long and weird.

I have a boyfriend who lives in Switzerland and we have been dating 3years now (before he left Nigeria for his masters) and we love each other (I think).
You know the whole stories about men hooking up with whites and all that. Though we don't talk again like before. We sometimes go a week without communicating not even on Facebook.

Now I have a guy in my department how has been asking me out for months now. This same guy will always send me gifts, takes me around, and sometimes gives me money (I never asked because my boyfriend sends me money too). Today he asked me to be his date to a friend's birthday party and I said OK because I was not going to be busy for the rest of the night.

To cut the long story short, he proposed to me in front of everybody today at the party and I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't think of what to say(I never expected that to happen because I made it clear to him I am in a serious relationship). I had to hug him to avoid embarrassment for him but I don't love him because he is a yahoo guy. But i think he loves me for real because he even introduced me to his parents when they came to check on him.

My problem now is that I can't date this guy because of what he is doing (apart from that, he is so romantic and I think I am crushing on him deep down) but my boyfriend is not showing me that affection anymore. I don't want to be a second girlfriend to any man. I want to be his first pieority.

Should I say yes to the man who loves me?
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by ebujany(m): 9:30am On Jan 20, 2016
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by columbus007(m): 9:50am On Jan 20, 2016
UnknownT:
You are dealing with two scammers right now, one is into yahoo scam, the other is into marriage scam. So dump the two grin
and na inside d yahoo yahoo guy car she even dey snap picture sef undecided
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by columbus007(m): 9:51am On Jan 20, 2016
Mainwhile i'am sure it's d same yahoo guy's car you are in snapping upandan undecided
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Hadez(f): 10:03am On Jan 20, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

I've not been as active as I used to be. Then again, you (all the anti-impostors' crew) should also help in checkmating these nuisances.

_Daretodiffer already tracked Hadez to a male impostor. Check her post history from last night.

So you think I am a man? I don't care what you think I don't even know you
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 10:44am On Jan 20, 2016
OP, abeg show me your yahoo boyfriend please. At 305 naira to a dollar, I no mind join the laptop crew to make some foreign exchange abeg. Even Pastors are fraudsters, cos the tithes they take every sunday is not given to the poor as the Bible commanded. Abeg, send me your yahoo boy phone number.
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by kaboninc(m): 11:15am On Jan 20, 2016
Genea:
i dnt like writing d correct english when writing informa5

Hmmmm

Biko start writing now before you type 'fyne' instead of 'fine' in a formal letter.
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by missKiffy(f): 11:32am On Jan 20, 2016
Decker:
Guys will never learn. Stop proposing to women in public. Propose to them in private, when the two of you are alone. Then would you know if she is completely honest about accepting your proposal.
When you propose to women in public, they may say "yes" just to save you and themselves from embarrassment, not that they really want to. And then you will be putting them in a tight situation. Be wise! Please!

I totally agree
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by afilaka(f): 11:49am On Jan 20, 2016
MosakuAW:

Just because it works for Miss A does not means it will work for Miss B. I can also tell you the best student in my faculty in the year 2003 when i graduated never had a boyfriend not to talk of relationship.

Did you read her story atall. So we should advice her to go ahead and date a Yahoo guy while parents send her to school to study. Maybe you met your husband while in school does not mean every other people will be so lucky as you. Just go back and read her story and come back to post a comment.

Don't misquote me,am nt sayin she shuld date a yahoo guy,datz byond wrong n relationships lik dat won't last.bt people insisting that girls shuld face their studies n forget relationship are just so annoyin.my current relationship started while in skul (nt wit a student) n it neva 4 once disturbed my studies.While I wz in skul,most girls in my set were already ripe 4 marriage due to late admission n ASUU strike.dis same set of people wld stil insult a lady datz yet to get married @28,askin her wat she wz doin wen her mates were gettin married.the best advise I give in situations lik dis s simply 4 d girl,she shuld ve her scale of priorities n set it right.tankz
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by afilaka(f): 11:50am On Jan 20, 2016
bolex04:
olosho were...park well joor

Ur mom ryt? Oh sorry,yoa a product of that illicit act,i feel ur pain.
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by jackima: 11:50am On Jan 20, 2016
Be very serious about your school and set get your priority right.
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by eaglejay13(m): 11:56am On Jan 20, 2016
MosakuAW:

Back to your so called "love story". You are not in love with any of the two guys, from your story you are with the guy in Nigeria because he is loaded and shower you with gifts. His handwork is not clean and he maybe arrested soon or he grow into becoming one of the top 419 boss in Nigeria or better still he may use you for money ritual because he may graduate to becoming 'YahooPlus'

In short, I want to adopt this guy as my brother

My Then Girlfriend Is Happily Married To The Man That Told Her To Leave Me / Nigerian Couple Who Met In Secondary School Set To Wed (photos) / "I Met My Husband-To-Be Out Of Boredom";Excited Lady Shares Her Love Story. PICS

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72