Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else (35995 Views)

"After Being Side Chic For 6 Years, 33 Abortions, He Proposed & I Said.." - Lady / He Proposed During Their Photo Shoot And Her Reaction Is So Cute (pictures) / He Proposed 5 Days After Meeting Her For The First Time And She Said Yes(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by tinnyashamu(m): 12:10pm On Jan 20, 2016
not necessary u accept what he z, others myte benefit frm it.
anyway....i hope its not because of money sha, make ur case no b d case of iceprince and oga akin with dat yellow babe.

meanwhile pray to God to direct ur step

Hadez:
not the answer I was expecting
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Genea(f): 12:35pm On Jan 20, 2016
kaboninc:

Hmmmm

Biko start writing now before you type 'fyne' instead of 'fine' in a formal letter.
i will try
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by SavageGarden(m): 1:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
Genea:
Am getting irritated wit all dese advice me trash,can't ppl think 4 demselves must u come and broadcast ur life issues as though u won't still go along wit ur mynd....nawa o

Since when did it become a crime to seek for advice through whatever medium, Whatever sound advice she gets from here will affect the decision she'll make eventually regardless? Must you rub your personal whatever on our faces angry

Abeg swerve...Ignoramus
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by tommychow(m): 1:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
Switzerland ko, Congo ni.
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Genea(f): 4:44pm On Jan 20, 2016
SavageGarden:

Since when did it become a crime to seek for advice through whatever medium, Whatever sound advice she gets from here will affect the decision she'll make eventually regardless? Must you rub your personal whatever on our faces angry

Abeg swerve...Ignoramus
smh,bros abeg park well,ur brain is in disarray,D guy wouldnt av proposed if she didnt lead him on,so wah advise is she in need of?

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by bolex04(m): 5:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
afilaka:

Ur mom ryt? Oh sorry,yoa a product of that illicit act,i feel ur pain.
iyalayae strt ti take ova
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 10:33am On Jan 21, 2016
jonaifame22:
Get out of her this minute you evil spirit of delayed marriage and procrastination!

Amen..

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 10:38am On Jan 21, 2016
Hadez:
OK this is going to be a little long and weird.

I have a boyfriend who lives in Switzerland and we have been dating 3years now (before he left Nigeria for his masters) and we love each other (I think).
You know the whole stories about men hooking up with whites and all that. Though we don't talk again like before. We sometimes go a week without communicating not even on Facebook.

Now I have a guy in my department how has been asking me out for months now. This same guy will always send me gifts, takes me around, and sometimes gives me money (I never asked because my boyfriend sends me money too). Today he asked me to be his date to a friend's birthday party and I said OK because I was not going to be busy for the rest of the night.

To cut the long story short, he proposed to me in front of everybody today at the party and I was so dumbfounded that I couldn't think of what to say(I never expected that to happen because I made it clear to him I am in a serious relationship). I had to hug him to avoid embarrassment for him but I don't love him because he is a yahoo guy. But i think he loves me for real because he even introduced me to his parents when they came to check on him.

My problem now is that I can't date this guy because of what he is doing (apart from that, he is so romantic and I think I am crushing on him deep down) but my boyfriend is not showing me that affection anymore. I don't want to be a second girlfriend to any man. I want to be his first pieority.

Should I say yes to the man who loves me?

APC cheat spotted..

Girls dey get mind to have 5 male financial sponsors. Una wickdness get doctorate degree..
Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
MosakuAW:

You said your department, that means you are still in school. Please my dear forget this relationship of a thing and face your studies and also use your spare time to learn things things like fashion or selling stuff so as to be independent when you finish school because it is not easy to get job this days.

Back to your so called "love story". You are not in love with any of the two guys, from your story you are with the guy in Nigeria because he is loaded and shower you with gifts. His handwork is not clean and he maybe arrested soon or he grow into becoming one of the top 419 boss in Nigeria or better still he may use you for money ritual because he may graduate to becoming 'YahooPlus'

I dont support long distance relationship, but you may keep the abroad guy aside while doing your own thing in Naija to better your life. If he come back for you, so be it and if not, your Mr right will surely locate you and respect&love you for real seeing that you are Miss Independent.

Be wise and open your eyes and not your heart.
Excellent.

1 Like

Re: He Proposed To Me But I Have Someone Else by Deetosin(m): 11:17pm On Mar 09, 2016
Hadez:

I did. But the excuse he keeps giving is I am busy. Who gets too busy for his woman? cry

What I know about guys that travel abroad to work.
1. 70percent of them do works you won't believe. 15working hours and so on.
2. He still sends u money meaning he cares about you.

About Yahoo guyz
1. The question is if he's not driving that car, throwing gifts at you ,party rocking and the fake (scam ) big boy swag would u date him ?

About you
I think you the kinda of girl that gets lost in all the gold glittering moment easily.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Finds Love On Facebook, About To Get Married (Photos) / I Asked A Girl Out, She Said She Isn't Ready For Relationship, Now She Is Dating / Nigerian Girls Are Not Bad, Its The Guys Who Are Foolish.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.