Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,133 members, 7,845,758 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Hadeeth Of The Day - Islam for Muslims (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Hadeeth Of The Day (49691 Views)

The Twelve Caliph Hadeeth / The Hadeeth Of The Eleven Women : Sahih Muslim / Hadeeth Or Koran? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 6:00pm On Dec 22, 2009
[center]Assalamu alaikum,

Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "The strong man is not the one who wrestles, but the strong man is in fact the one who controls himself in a fit of rage.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 4:28pm On Dec 24, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]Abu Musa reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:

A believer is like a brick for another believer, the one supporting the other.

Muslim - Book 32 - Hadith 6257
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:55pm On Dec 26, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]Narrated By Abu Huraira:

Allah's Apostle said, "When the Imam says: 'Ghair-il-Maghdubi 'Alaihim Walad-Dallin (i.e. not the path of those who earn Your Anger, nor the path of those who went astray (1.7)), then you must say, 'Ameen', for if one's utterance of 'Ameen' coincides with that of the angels, then his past sins will be forgiven."

Bukhari - Volume 6 - Book 60 - Hadith - 002
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:49pm On Dec 28, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]Abu Hurairah (r.a) reported:

The Prophet said: "Faith (Belief) consists of more than sixty branches (i.e. parts). And Haya (This term "Haya" covers a large number of concepts which are to be taken together; among them are self respect, modesty, bashfulness and scruple, etc) is a part of faith.

Bukhari: Book 2: Hadith 8
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by AbuSafwan(m): 5:23pm On Dec 29, 2009
usisky:

@olabowale
@muhsin

salaam! please i beg u guys in the name of God, visit the following websites. pls pls pls pls pls pls.

www.submission.org

www.miracleof19.org

MUHSIN, please, tell this guy that I have already wrote a complete book invalidating and destroying the founding father of this websites (specifically Rashad Khalifa). And you the truth that I 've telling you this brother of ours, perhaps he was misguided via the influence of Rashadis (Rashad and his followers), and the guy is now inviting us to visit the website that I have been in contact with in the past 8yrs. I had even personally sent numerous refutation points to these Submitters via their personal email and they all failed to defend thier satanic-Rashad religion. Although the book which I titled: "THE DESTRUCTION OF RASHAD; AND IN THE DEFENCE OF THE PROPHET SUNNAH" is yet unpublished I can present the software to this man if he request for its copy.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 10:49am On Dec 31, 2009
Salam, Salim

I think the guy has left NL as he realized he's not gonna win anybody's heart. Funny, wallahi. grin
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 10:51am On Dec 31, 2009
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]Abdullah (b. Mas'ud) (Allah be pleased with him) reported that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) said to us:

O young men, those among you who can support a wife should marry, for it restrains eyes (from casting evil glances) and preserves one from immorality; but he who cannot afford It should observe fast for it is a means of controlling the sexual desire.

Muslim - Book 8 - Hadith 3233
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by AbuZola3(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2010
Narrated 'Abdullah bin 'Umar:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever drags his clothes (on the ground) out of pride and arrogance, Allah will not look at him on the Day of Resurrection."

Bukhari, Volume 7, Book 72, Number 683:
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 3:30pm On Jan 05, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]Narrated By Anas bin Malik:

Allah's Apostle said, "Whoever prays like us and faces our Quibla and eats our slaughtered animals is a Muslim and is under Allah's and His Apostle's protection. So do not betray Allah by betraying those who are in His protection."

Bukhari - Volume 1 - Book 8 - Hadith 386
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 11:40am On Jan 06, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Jabir reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: He who saw me in sleep in fact saw me, for it is not possible for the satan to appear in my form; and he also said: When any one of you sees a hulm he should not inform anyone, for it is a sort of vain sport of devil in the state of sleep.

Muslim :: Book 29 : Hadith 5638
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:58pm On Jan 08, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]From Abu Sa’eed al-Khudri, who said:

“Whoever reads Soorat al-Kahf on the night of Jumu’ah, will have a light that will stretch between him and the Ancient House (the Ka’bah).”
(Narrated by al-Daarimi, 3407. This hadeeth was classed as saheeh by Shaykh al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Jaami, 6471)
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by AbuZola3(m): 7:07pm On Jan 11, 2010
Allah's Apostle said, "From among the portents of the Hour are (the following):

1. Religious knowledge will be taken away (by the death of Religious learned men).

2. (Religious) ignorance will prevail.

3. Drinking of Alcoholic drinks (will be very common).

4. There will be prevalence of open illegal sexual intercourse.

sahih bukhari Volume 1, Book 3, Number 80:
Narrated Anas:

the bolded is the destruction of a nation and count you out among those who the Holy Prophet promise to rescue on the day of Akhir (resurrection).

A hadith says the punishment of fornicator in the grave exceed beyond man's reasonong., there will be boiling of oil in the victim's private part and hammering
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by AbuZola3(m): 7:34pm On Jan 11, 2010
Narrated Anas:

I will narrate to you a Hadith and none other than I will tell you about after it. I heard Allah's Apostle saying: From among the portents of the Hour are (the following):

1. Religious knowledge will decrease (by the death of religious learned men).

2. Religious ignorance will prevail.

3. There will be prevalence of open illegal sexual intercourse.

4. Women will increase in number and men will decrease in number so much so that fifty women will be looked after by one man.

sahih bukhari, Volume 1, Book 3, Number 81:
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by manyus(m): 1:46pm On Jan 12, 2010
Sallam alaykum,
I am a new comer in the house and this section attracted my attention. Please you can always highlight the lessons contained in each hadith as suggested earlier by some colleagues.
Maa sallam
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2010
Wa'alaika Salam,

Oh my God! I had written quite a long reply but the Network was interrupted, and the reply gone.

Any way, welcome aboard, manyus. Wish you'll enjoy every second of your stay here.

To the observation you made; as explained there, you are more than free to ask any meaningful question regarding any hadeeth posted here. Doin what you suggested sincerely speaking proves difficult.

May Allah guide us to the right path, amin.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2010
@manyus,welcome brother,
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:24pm On Jan 13, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Narrated Jundab the Prophet said:

"A man was inflicted with wounds and he committed suicide, and so Allah said: My slave has caused death on himself hurriedly, so I forbid Paradise for him."

Sahih Bukhari
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 2:52pm On Jan 15, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]Narrated by Al-Bara (And Al-Bara was not a liar):

"Whenever we offered prayer with the Prophet and he raised his head from the bowing, we used to remain standing till we saw him prostrating."

Bukhari 012: 714
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:36pm On Jan 16, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:

He who called (people) to righteousness, there would be reward (assured) for him like the rewards of those who adhered to it, without their rewards being diminished in any respect. And he who called (people) to error, he shall have to carry (the burden) of its sin, like those who committed it, without their sins being diminished in any respect.

Sahi Muslim Book 034, Number 6470
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 5:00pm On Jan 18, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying:

"Allah said: {Sons of Adam curse against (the vicissitudes of) Time, and I am Time: In my hand is the night and the day (1).}"

Related by al-Bukhari (and Muslim).
[/center]

(1) As the Almighty is the Ordainer of all things, to curse against misfortune that are part of Time is tantamount to cursing against Him.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:06pm On Jan 21, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]Narrated By Abu Huraira:

The Prophet said, "Allah says: 'I am just as My slave thinks I am, (i.e. I am able to do for him what he thinks I can do for him) and I am with him if He remembers Me. If he remembers Me in himself, I too, remember him in Myself; and if he remembers Me in a group of people, I remember him in a group that is better than they; and if he comes one span nearer to Me, I go one cubit nearer to him; and if he comes one cubit nearer to Me, I go a distance of two outstretched arms nearer to him; and if he comes to Me walking, I go to him running.'"

Bukhari - Volume 9 - Book 93 - Hadith 502
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:26pm On Jan 22, 2010
Asslamau alaikum,
[center]
The Prophet, may Allah exalt his mention, said:

"All my followers will enter Paradise except those who refuse." They said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who will refuse?" He [SallAllahu Alayhi Wasallam] said, "Whoever obeys me will enter Paradise, and whoever disobeys me is the one who refuses (to enter it)."

(Bukhari V9.B92#384)
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 5:56pm On Jan 26, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Abu Dharr (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Do not disdain a good deed, (no matter how small it may seem) even if it is your meeting with your (Muslim) brother with a cheerful face.''

[Muslim].
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by I: 5:57pm On Jan 27, 2010
Keep it up, buddy.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:14pm On Jan 28, 2010
I:

Keep it up, buddy.

How're you doing, brother? Hope good. Thanks
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 1:16pm On Feb 03, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Ibn Umar (May Allah be pleased with them) reported:

The Messenger of Allah said: “A Muslim is a brother of (another) Muslim, he neither wrongs him nor does hand him over to one who does him wrong. If anyone fulfils his brother’s needs, Allah will fulfil his needs; if one relieves a Muslim of his troubles, Allah will relieve his troubles on the Day of Resurrection. . .”

[Bukhari and Muslim].
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 4:22pm On Feb 03, 2010
It was reported by Abu huraira R.A Said,

Prophet Muhammad S.A.W. said, and he who belives in Allah and the last day should say good or he keepsilent.

Reported by Bukhari and Muslim.
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:04pm On Feb 06, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]
Abu Musa Al-Ash`ari (May Allah be pleased with him) reported:

I asked the Messenger of Allah (PBUH): "Who is the most excellent among the Muslims?'' He said, "One from whose tongue and hands the other Muslims are secure.''

[Al-Bukhari and Muslim].
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,

[center]1616. Abu Hurairah (May Allah be pleased with him) said:

The Messenger of Allah (PBUH) said, "Almighty Allah says, `I am the One Who is most free from want of partners. He who does a thing for the sake of someone else beside Me, I discard him and his polytheism, ''

[Muslim].
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by mukina2: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2010
I love this Hadith smiley
smiley smiley smiley smiley
Kalimatan habibatan ila ar-Rahman
Khafifatan `ala al-lisan, thaqilatan fi al-mizan
Subhanallahi wa bi hamdih, subhanallahi al-azim

'There are two phrases which are beloved of the Most Merciful, light on the tongue, yet heavy on the scales (of reward): glory be to Allah and all praise to Him, glory be to Allah, the Mighty.' (Hadith Bukhari)

[flash=510,344]http://www.youtube.com/watch/v/qMVLqtDQSe0[/flash]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by muhsin(m): 12:47pm On Feb 10, 2010
Assalamu alaikum,
[center]

Narrated Abu Said:

Allah's Apostle said, "Noah and his nation will come (on the Day of Resurrection and Allah will ask (Noah), "Did you convey (the Message)?' He will reply, 'Yes, O my Lord!' Then Allah will ask Noah's nation, 'Did Noah convey My Message to you?' They will reply, 'No, no prophet came to us.' Then Allah will ask Noah, 'Who will stand a witness for you?' He will reply, 'Muhammad and his followers (will stand witness for me).' So, I and my followers will stand as witnesses for him (that he conveyed Allah's Message)." That is, (the interpretation) of the Statement of Allah: "Thus we have made you a just and the best nation that you might be witnesses Over mankind , " (2.143)

Bukhari :: Book 4 :: Volume 55 :: Hadith 555
[/center]
Re: Hadeeth Of The Day by chakula: 4:53pm On Feb 10, 2010
Jazakallah Khairan, Ya akeey.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (31) (Reply)

Meet Sheikh Chukwuemeka, The Igbo Man That Translated Quran From Arabic To Igbo / Al Istidraaj : What MMM Participants And/or Investors Should Know / Scientists Who Converted To Islam And Their Reasons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.