Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,740 members, 7,809,833 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:41 PM

What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! (38494 Views)

Braless Lady At Club Jokers In Benin Causes Commotion Online As Nigerians React / Man And His Burka Wearing Lady At A Beach In The North (Photos) / Man Ejaculates On A Lady At Diamond Bank, Nnewi, Anambra While On A Queue. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by prisiluv(f): 3:41pm On Jan 20, 2016
chccho:

Op were u in he hospital to seek other peoples manners or to seek medical attention for your health condition?
As far as am concerned that bench/sit doesn't belong to you and is for public use and so u have no right to occupy more than on persons space (which I must say is even rude of u to spread your legs) neither are u supposed to seek for courtesy or manners from a patient like u to make use of the hospital facility...
its just like entering into a public bus and u have to beg people to shift for u!! for Christ sake its a public vehicle if u want convenience or comfort drive in your car
In my own opinion based on the fact that u identified her as ''a beautiful lady'' I think u have a low self esteem or inferiority complex.
That lady owed u no greeting or courtesy cos u even portrayed far more worse behaviour..
Exactly!!!
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by mrbyron(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
opey112:
how real is ur data thing

That guy is a fraud. Run!!!
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by mrbyron(m): 3:45pm On Jan 20, 2016
opey112:
.How original is ur data sale?

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by zukko(m): 3:51pm On Jan 20, 2016
Snowangel4:
Harsh
harsh ke?.....serves her right
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jan 20, 2016
OP I hope you are not gay ooo!

Many men would welcome an attractive lady mash her body against them. grin

Dude what were you thinking cheesy grin
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by ewizard1: 3:56pm On Jan 20, 2016
teebee22:
almost same with wat happened today at my cds. she lied to be a member of my group just to get a bottle of coke and wen I found out and asked her, she said wat then would I do since I have found and I did the needful took the drink nd pour the content away. some pple just lack courtesy most especially some of our ladies. #beautydoesn'tcount
#characterdoes
Some dumbs would suggest you should have showed maturity and let her finish the drink.

I hate #lackmannerism (if theres a word like that)
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by opey112(m): 4:00pm On Jan 20, 2016
mrbyron:

Thank u so much
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by francizy(m): 4:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
Snowangel4:

U can never tell....maybe something is bothering her.

I am not saying she is right o but don't judge too early

Hehehehehehehe, omo, you sound like one of my ex's. She was like on no condition should a man hit a woman and I told her that the statement holds if the woman doesn't foolishly hit the man first. She was then like, what if a woman hits me, I was like, I'll beat the living daylight out of her, that I can only respect a woman that respects me. Won't hit you if you don't hit me. Then she was like "we are men" and that men are different from women. That a man is supposed to take it when a woman hits him and don't hit back, that after that, the woman will learn her lesson and never hit him again..

I laughed and told her that the woman I know will slap a man twice or more next time if he doesn't retaliate that first time and that how will she learn her lesson is she doesn't get hit back? I even gave example of a girl that slapped her bf, the guy didn't retaliate only for him to get another slap another time just because of little argument. The second time, the guy gave her two sound slaps and that very girl never hit a man again in her life.

You don't make up excuses for a woman to behave crude that's cuz we're all humans and should all behave like humans. When a woman needs something, she should be polite enough to ask rather than try getting it because of her girl status. One can't preach for equal rights only for one to throw conscience thru the back door. What is good for the male is also good for the females too.

OP, I commend you for your actions. You did well.
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by ewizard1: 4:07pm On Jan 20, 2016
Charles4075:
I haven't seen you, neither do I know you besides I only dropped what's on my mind, if you have a problem with it and feel you need to give me an invaluable shakedown on how to think, I suggest we setup a meeting and then you can tell me to my face. Otherwise, just ignore my post and move on bro.
You're welcome too Bro.
[quote author=PunterTim :
And Have You Seen Me!
I Jus Gave You An Invaluable Shakedown On How To Think On Topics Like This.
You're Welcome,Amigo![/quote]

Both of you are mumu!

I guess both of you would ask me to come tell it to your faces!
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by teebee22(f): 4:09pm On Jan 20, 2016
ewizard1:

Some dumbs would suggest you should have showed maturity and let her finish the drink.

I hate #lackmannerism (if theres a word like that)
gbam!
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
francizy:

Hehehehehehehe, omo, you sound like one of my ex's. She was like on no condition should a man hit a woman and I told her that the statement holds if the woman doesn't foolishly hit the man first. She was then like, what if a woman hits me, I was like, I'll beat the living daylight out of her, that I can only respect a woman that respects me. Won't hit you if you don't hit me. Then she was like "we are men" and that men are different from women. That a man is supposed to take it when a woman hits him and don't hit back, that after that, the woman will learn her lesson and never hit him again..

I laughed and told her that the woman I know will slap a man twice or more next time if he doesn't retaliate that first time and that how will she learn her lesson is she doesn't get hit back? I even gave example of a girl that slapped her bf, the guy didn't retaliate only for him to get another slap another time just because of little argument. The second time, the guy gave her two sound slaps and that very girl never hit a man again in her life.

You don't make up excuses for a woman to behave crude that's cuz we're all humans and should all behave like humans. When a woman needs something, she should be polite enough to ask rather than try getting it because of her girl status. One can't preach for equal rights only for one to throw conscience thru the back door. What is good for the male is also good for the females too.

OP, I commend you for your actions. You did well.

I did not say dat she is right but d way op judge her immediately as if he is d owner of d place... sometimes u just have to overlook some things .

I wonder between d girl and op who get manner pass.
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jan 20, 2016
Michellla:
L
for ur mind nw u get manner
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by francizy(m): 4:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
Snowangel4:

I did not say dat she is right but d way op judge her immediately as if he is d owner of d place... sometimes u just have to overlook some things .

I wonder between d girl and op who get manner pass.

LoL, fine girl like you, so you fit let something bother you to the point say you go go use nyash push man for chair? Muhehehehehehe.

Well, never done what the OP did, maybe it's cuz am kinda soft hearted, but the way I will treat a woman in need is how I will treat a man in need. I don't give preferential treatment to the opposite sex.
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jan 20, 2016
grin grin Mannerless cows all up in here defending this b|tch behavior.
I don't blame them. It's the b!tch-made men that tolerate said behavior I blame.

To all you asslicker boyz, you better be praying now that your future wife would have been trained by real men like myself. 'cus we know your dumb ass won't know how to man up when some toddler-brained female tries to put you thru the paces.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by mcmeffy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 20, 2016
SSpeter:
I have not been feeling too well lately, I visited a clinic. I took some drugs but it didn't alleviate the pain so the doctor referred me to a friend of his at the teaching hospital. I got info that the place is often crowded to I decided to leave home early so that I could still utilise the latter part of the day. When I arrived, they were people already waiting for the doc. We queued while sitting on a bench. I was the last person on the bench although we sat comfortably, that means the bench could still accommodate one more person with a degree of discomfort. Minutes later, A beautiful lady....really pretty....walks towards me and was about to use her buttocks to shove me inwards without uttering a word. Immediately I expanded my legs and gave her a slight push....Just as I looked the other way.....People on the bench didn't even blink someone sitting on the bench even hissed.......when she stood and couldn't find where to sit she walked away embarrassed embarassed.....later a guy came and was like....good morning can I join you? I was like sure...I dragged my buttocks a bit and we all squeezed ourselves while sitting on the bench. She came back and was walking aimlessly starring icily at me. I just fix my Ipod, blast music.
..........................I know some other ladies do these act too but no matter how pretty or beautiful you are if you lack courtesy, you are a pile of trash waiting for lawma! lipsrsealed
9ce 1. They are bimbo's. Extremely beautiful,Extremely dull.
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 20, 2016
francizy:

LoL, fine girl like you, so you fit let something bother you to the point say you go go use nyash push man for chair? Muhehehehehehe.

Well, never done what the OP did, maybe it's cuz am kinda soft hearted, but the way I will treat a woman in need is how I will treat a man in need. I don't give preferential treatment to the opposite sex.

I try as much possible as I can to understand y some people behave d way they do...I don't easily judge people.
if I am to be in DAT position I would confront her to know d reason y she pushed me or acted dat way...
paying evil with evil is bad
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by mcmeffy(m): 4:36pm On Jan 20, 2016
(....if you are beautiful....that is to your BF or ur parents....if you display and crude/arrogant attitude using "beauty" as your leverage,the etmbarrassment I will dish out to you will be legendary... )
Chai OP bear hug 4 u. I like you(no homo). They're always acting as if d world ends with dem,and jeez sum of them r so clueless. Dem no know say "IWA léwa". Beauty without brains is a curse.
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by francizy(m): 4:39pm On Jan 20, 2016
Snowangel4:

I try as much possible as I can to understand y some people behave d way they do...I don't easily judge people.
if I am to be in DAT position I would confront her to know d reason y she pushed me or acted dat way...

As if you don't know what you people are capable of.. Lmao! If he had confronted her, she'd have given people around the impression that the dude is trying to woe her and hence embarrass him just like that.. grin cheesy
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jan 20, 2016
Snowangel4:

Your definition of the word "evil" is lacking.
Evil is pulling out a knife and slitting the b!tch throat for being THAT b!tch today.

All he did was refuse to help her, which he has every right to do/not do.
I find females like yourselves to be self-centered in reasoning and never really get these things unless when thinking about it in the first-person.

So I ask you, miss judge, what will you do if a someone calls you a "fat disgusting cow" and then asks you for money?

And be honest with yourself, don't type some far-left thing just for argument's sake.
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by OBAGADAFFI: 5:32pm On Jan 20, 2016
delonz:
Your behavior was childish, you were in a public place, are you the owner of the said bench? Did you seek for permission before you sat on the bench? Is the girl your wife or girl friend or even sister that you want to teach moral? What will it take from you if you had allowed her to seat, what lesson do you think you have thought her? People these days really want everybody they come across to behave they way they want them to behave. If that girl had insulted you what would you have done? My dear whenever you are in a public place pocket that your idea of trying to teach people morals.

The issue here is, its at his discretion to inconveniently adjust for the lady.
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by PunterTim(m): 5:42pm On Jan 20, 2016
[quote author=ewizard1 post=42162392][/quote]No,I Won't.I Wouldn't Want To Disfigure Your Face In So Many Ways Unimaginable!
Idiōta!
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by datigbogirl: 5:55pm On Jan 20, 2016
SSpeter:
I have not been feeling too well lately, I visited a clinic. I took some drugs but it didn't alleviate the pain so the doctor referred me to a friend of his at the teaching hospital. I got info that the place is often crowded to I decided to leave home early so that I could still utilise the latter part of the day. When I arrived, they were people already waiting for the doc. We queued while sitting on a bench. I was the last person on the bench although we sat comfortably, that means the bench could still accommodate one more person with a degree of discomfort. Minutes later, A beautiful lady....really pretty....walks towards me and was about to use her buttocks to shove me inwards without uttering a word. Immediately I expanded my legs and gave her a slight push....Just as I looked the other way.....People on the bench didn't even blink someone sitting on the bench even hissed.......when she stood and couldn't find where to sit she walked away embarrassed embarassed.....later a guy came and was like....good morning can I join you? I was like sure...I dragged my buttocks a bit and we all squeezed ourselves while sitting on the bench. She came back and was walking aimlessly starring icily at me. I just fix my Ipod, blast music.
..........................I know some other ladies do these act too but no matter how pretty or beautiful you are if you lack courtesy, you are a pile of trash waiting for lawma! lipsrsealed

Eyin girls!

"sexiness o jawo mo, courtesy ti take over!!"
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by SSpeter(m): 6:04pm On Jan 20, 2016
prisiluv:

Exactly!!!
I see; you are trying so hard to paint me an impassive/indifferent fellow seemingly you didn't grasp my narration perhaps sentiments beclouded and muddled your assimilation....Let me illuminate your comprehension....The bench was filled to its maximum capacity (did you get that?). She sitting close to me will definitely give me some degree of discomfort. I reserve the right to be inconvenienced by sharing or sit comfortably by not sharing (in respect to the portion allocated to me on the bench). Lastly, I wasn't yearning for salutation or familiarity. I am an introvert to the marrow who doesn't care about banalities. I will empathise if only she had showed she was reasonable. So if you come across people sitting and you want to join, don't just shove people without ur buttocks and expect them to be calm....you may end up finding ur self in an awkward position....

1 Like

Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by PunterTim(m): 6:06pm On Jan 20, 2016
chccho:

Op were u in he hospital to seek other peoples manners or to seek medical attention for your health condition?
As far as am concerned that bench/sit doesn't belong to you and is for public use and so u have no right to occupy more than on persons space (which I must say is even rude of u to spread your legs) neither are u supposed to seek for courtesy or manners from a patient like u to make use of the hospital facility...
its just like entering into a public bus and u have to beg people to shift for u!! for Christ sake its a public vehicle if u want convenience or comfort drive in your car
In my own opinion based on the fact that u identified her as ''a beautiful lady'' I think u have a low self esteem or inferiority complex.
That lady owed u no greeting or courtesy cos u even portrayed far more worse behaviour..
Exactly What I've Been Saying Since Morning!
Look!,I Don't Have A Sis But If She Was My GF Or Any Gal I'm Fùcking And He Happens To Maybe Physically Assault/Confront Her!,I WILL FIND HIM AND I WILL KILL HIM!!!
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by SSpeter(m): 6:15pm On Jan 20, 2016
delonz:
Your behavior was childish, you were in a public place, are you the owner of the said bench? Did you seek for permission before you sat on the bench? Is the girl your wife or girl friend or even sister that you want to teach moral? What will it take from you if you had allowed her to seat, what lesson do you think you have thought her? People these days really want everybody they come across to behave they way they want them to behave. If that girl had insulted you what would you have done? My dear whenever you are in a public place pocket that your idea of trying to teach people morals.
Let me illuminate your comprehension....The bench was filled to its maximum capacity (did you get that?). She sitting close to me will definitely give me some degree of discomfort. I reserve the right to be inconvenienced by sharing or sit comfortably by not sharing (in respect to the portion allocated to me on the bench). Lastly, I wasn't yearning for salutation or familiarity. I am an introvert to the marrow who doesn't care about banalities. I will empathise if only she had showed she was reasonable. So if you come across people sitting and you want to join, don't just shove people without ur buttocks and expect them to be calm....you may end up finding ur self in an awkward position....
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by SSpeter(m): 6:16pm On Jan 20, 2016
PunterTim:
Exactly What I've Been Saying Since Morning!
Look!,I Don't Have A Sis But If She Was My GF Or Any Gal I'm Fùcking And He Happens To Maybe Physically Assault/Confront Her!,I WILL FIND HIM AND I WILL KILL HIM!!!
I will so beat you until you are saturated.
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by PunterTim(m): 6:17pm On Jan 20, 2016
PresVA:
You will dish out embarrassment? Sorry to say but there's no difference between you and the lady.. two wrongs can never make a right. .

I think you have issues with females. ..
Correct,And So Do Most Guys On Here!
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by PunterTim(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
SSpeter:
I will so beat you until you are saturated.
Deception Is A Thing Of The Mind.
Keep Kidding Yourself!
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by SSpeter(m): 6:22pm On Jan 20, 2016
PresVA:
You will dish out embarrassment? Sorry to say but there's no difference between you and the lady.. two wrongs can never make a right. .

I think you have issues with females. ..
I know you are trying to sound civil. Civility is a trait I try to display as much as I can but later I realised some people are beyond redemption....just treat them how they want to be treated......
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by SSpeter(m): 6:23pm On Jan 20, 2016
PunterTim:
Deception Is A Thing Of The Mind.
Keep Kidding Yourself!
funny dude grin...u gud?
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by ournaijablog(f): 6:31pm On Jan 20, 2016
SSpeter:
Wait! Wait! Wow!! Did just refer to me (*sickness affected your brain).....Ok...this a faceless forum I grasp...I have taken cognisance of your monicker...pls do me a favour Do not quote me again and also if I create a topic I won't appreciate your comment....i won't post/comment in your topic too.....
this is a free forum and you posted a topic for public viewing so you cant stop me from commenting, if you feel i insulted you, ngwa ndo no vex but still what you did was wrong shikinah angry
Re: What I Did To A Lady At The Hospital!! by generalissimo(m): 6:37pm On Jan 20, 2016
SSpeter:
Pishure of the lady or I flog u angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What Do You Miss The Most About Your Ex? / 6 Habits That Make You Totally Undateable. / A-Week Engaged Nigerian Lady Dumps Her Fiancé A Week After “losing” His Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 94
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.