Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,429 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (745) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1363039 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 6:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
this has got to be the most soothing thing I’ve heard today
The truth of the matter be say we go survive the training.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:01pm On Oct 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
bro wetin Dey suppppp... give us this gist.
I got information that COAS conference was suppose to end today, which turned out to be not so correct so I just had to edit. So I don't misinform the house.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 7:25pm On Oct 08, 2020
Whatever we may face zero your mind that someone out there has been through worst in the name of training and survived it. I know we all have our individual limit, but together we can break our barriers and strive for greatness.
That one star, we must hang m. Zero your minds candidates, we go suffer, but we won't die. It'll only make us stronger and any corps will be glad to have us with them.
We shall make ACA, NA and Nigeria proud in sha Allah.
All I see is future warriors, nothing but that.

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 7:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:
Whatever we may face zero your mind that someone out there has been through worst in the name of training and survived it. I know we all have our individual limit, but together we can break our barriers and strive for greatness.
That one star, we must hang m. Zero your minds candidates, we go suffer, but we won't die. It'll only make us stronger and any corps will be glad to have us with them.
We shall make ACA, NA and Nigeria proud in sha Allah.
All I see is future warriors, nothing but that.
i hope my limit can carry me more than the first 2 months cos omo!!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 7:43pm On Oct 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
i hope my limit can carry me more than the first 2 months cos omo!!
It will future course mate.
We'll survive it together, buy jobs, laugh and even push each other to break our limit and survive.
Baba na survival we dey go for.
My problem no be the training baba, you see that thing called planting aswear I fear m pass anything for this world right now

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Putin007: 8:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
[.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 8:16pm On Oct 08, 2020
Putin007:
O Boy na die ooooo
PH to umuahia na around 90KM oooo
Person go die
The standard is even 80km

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by softguy1: 8:22pm On Oct 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
i wan be like you bro.. I go soon join observers clique lol

No even try am ooo!!!
No be when you join now, you no go choke mouth for matter again.
Even oga tenderlaw suppose to dey choke mouth for matter small small instead of observing at least make we for dey learn more from him also wink

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 8:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
spetsnaz:

I got information that COAS conference was suppose to end today, which turned out to be not so correct so I just had to edit. So I don't misinform the house.
it has actually ended ..... tomorrow is departure

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
it has actually ended ..... tomorrow is departure
so that means the list will be ready say by Saturday?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:48pm On Oct 08, 2020
I just like the thought of how by this time in 2 months, we’d already know wussup..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
E go fall in within the week then exams go sup for Upper Saturday in sha Allah.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
I just like the thought of how by this time in 2 months, we’d already know wussup..
December 8th we go still dey screening o.....going by calculation dropped here o

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by softguy1: 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
ugo4u:

You dey form babalawo abi? by the time terma 2 cadet use Golf stick rearrange your skull, you no go even recognise 5 naira note not to talk of pregnant woman urine... grin

Boss this urine own still dey your head grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by eclipsehemmy(m): 8:57pm On Oct 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
if exams na next week Saturday then there's a big probability

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by softguy1: 9:07pm On Oct 08, 2020
autamahmud:

I wanted to be like a ghost in your profile, not liking or replying any of your post.
So I took out time to read through your profile at night and find out why people do call you the civilian general and maybe tap some wisdom from it. But could not hold it so I had to comment
All I can say is that it was worth reading. Permit me to join the league of those who call you the civilian general cus Indeed you have earned it. Plus my respect too. I wish to meet one day.

Actually that my guy @ugo4u dey try wellah

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:19pm On Oct 08, 2020
eclipsehemmy:
December 8th we go still dey screening o.....going by calculation dropped here o
dem go don announce medical result by then bro.. like I said, we go don know wetin Dey sup..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 9:32pm On Oct 08, 2020
sikowitz17:
dem go don announce medical result by then bro.. like I said, we go don know wetin Dey sup..
screening Na how long abeg.... I think say Na January everything go start ooo.... thanks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Okohvincent2(m): 9:42pm On Oct 08, 2020
AirmanB:

Bro, get ur own machine, so dat u will know if d results are accurate. Try as much as possible to relax before checking it, n take more d 3 readings (don't record d first reading, as it's not always correct).

U dey chop process food ? If u do, u need to stop.

My blood pressure was usually in d range of 130-137 systolic, I decided to discipline myself. I stopped eating anything fried (including eggs), I stopped eating processed foods, if I do, it's very rare (like bread), n I exercise regularly... I'm a kinda person dat didn't use to play football during my teenage,so dey thing bin follow get hand for d matter
By God's Grace, my BP now reads between 105-118 (it seldomly crosses 120, very rare!).

Moreover, pls don't hesitate to visit d hospital, so dat d can carry out complete checks about ur body system (kidney, liver, heart etc tests).

Thanks alot

That processed food, I need to disengage my self from it.i eat boiled eggs alot.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by softguy1: 9:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
enesi009:
if that's the case ,he should be the one heading Operation Lafya Dole as the commandant and not NDA ,since he is war and indaboski . Let him apply all the tactics to our soldier to defeat Boko Haram and end the war. And not to be giving cadet toture.. Am just tired of This J. Sarahm talk.

The thing even tire me

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kyngfarabale1:

screening Na how long abeg.... I think say Na January everything go start ooo.... thanks
screening is usually about 14 days bro.. in that 14 days you’ll lose weight and get dry lips..resumption for cadets is January..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by NihiIist(m): 9:58pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kalapizim:
Bros abeg delete this comment, abi you ban buy job for nairaland BN COY ? angry angry angry
Lol I barely live in Nigeria. By next week I'll be jetting off. But even if I live here , Give me the Sirham number make e come meet me for airport or when I get to Germany he fit come meet me for there. You be maj. general no mean say hand no fit touch you. People dey wey senior you in the military and outside the military. . Let him just remember that karmar is a bitch. Where I lost it was the story of him withdrawing some terma 5 cadets on a baseless excuse. DSSC sef no fit pass out in peace, no souvenir, park for another place not NDA , if cadets never die dem never train etc. Most of these things are just baseless and meaningless. It shows he's just a frustrated sadist who derives joy in seeing others downfall. With the way things are going I don't think he'll last at NDA coz he has stepped on alot of toes already. The cadets whose dreams he has killed does he know their connect, sponsor or who they're related to? Surely people don dey on the guy mata even full generals. Unfortunately he would have caused alot of damage be he's taken away from there. Like I said, just imagine this kind person dey rule 9ja for military regime. The guy go worse pass abacha. Sirham no try abeg

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:59pm On Oct 08, 2020
Okohvincent2:

Thanks alot

That processed food, I need to disengage my self from it. i eat boiled eggs alot.
Your "FART" will be deadly gon!!!!

Watch it, the toxidity of your mess sef fit disqualify person and injure medical personnel.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Kyngfarabale1(m): 10:05pm On Oct 08, 2020
NihiIist:

Lol I barely live in Nigeria. By next week I'll be jetting off. But even if I live here , Give me the Sirham number make e come meet me for airport or when I get to Germany he fit come meet me for there. You be maj. general no mean say hand no fit touch you. People dey wey senior you in the military and outside the military. . Let him just remember that karmar is a bitch. Where I lost it was the story of him withdrawing some terma 5 cadets on a baseless excuse. DSSC sef no fit pass out in peace, no souvenir, park for another place not NDA , if cadets never die dem never train etc. Most of these things are just baseless and meaningless. It shows he's just a frustrated sadist who derives joy in seeing others downfall. With the way things are going I don't think he'll last at NDA coz he has stepped on alot of toes already. The cadets whose dreams he has killed does he know their connect, sponsor or who they're related to? Surely people don dey on the guy mata even full generals. Unfortunately he would have caused alot of damage be he's taken away from there. Like I said, just imagine this kind person dey rule 9ja for military regime. The guy go worse pass abacha. Sirham no try abeg
wa gbayi.... correct guy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KingAzubuike(f): 10:08pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hmmm .

Just remember say all this head sitting , watering , hunching , 1000 push ups etc, Boko Haram no dey do am yet..........

I believe warfare has gone beyond some of all these nonsense. No be medieval times wey dem dey use sword and physicality fight. Abi what will it profit a cadet to do 500 hunches and 1000 pushups only to receive a bullet to the chest. Survival tactics is more suitable.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by preciousfuture: 10:11pm On Oct 08, 2020
Kalapizim:
Till you wake up tomorrow tune to channels TV hear 'Buhari appoints Maj.Gen Sarham as new COAS' grin grin grin

You go know wassup
You dey mock me say DSSC no fit become COAS abi

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
ugo4u:

Your "FART" will be deadly gon!!!!

Watch it, the toxidity of your mess sef fit disqualify person and injure medical personnel.

When time reach for Medicals and dem wan check him yansh for pile. This our Bros (okohvincent2) go release small nuclear. Na automatic job in German currency him go buy.

Just free am.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by preciousfuture: 10:17pm On Oct 08, 2020
At least we go reach general. Make person no die for SSC matter grin shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 10:21pm On Oct 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Hmmm .

Just remember say all this head sitting , watering , hunching , 1000 push ups etc, Boko Haram no dey do am yet..........

I believe warfare has gone beyond some of all these nonsense. No be medieval times wey dem dey use sword and physicality fight. Abi what will it profit a cadet to do 500 hunches and 1000 pushups only to receive a bullet to the chest. Survival tactics is more suitable.

Endurance
High tolerance for pain
Mental toughness etc

are microcosm of "Survival Tactics"

Even if you're issued AAs, GPMGs and all sort of unconventional weapon of mass destruction, if you ain't disciplined, tough and resolute a ragtag militia with a Dane gun will disarm or overcome you.
Abi you know know say e get mission wey you go go bokoharam fit demobilise you and your squad as an officer and the only thing you have to escape is your legs. If you're not mentally tough, you might lose it. See that head them dey plant? no let them use am head butt you because you may not survive it, that too na secret weapon for hand to hand combat.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:28pm On Oct 08, 2020
Make I just plant head for 9 months come Dey hand to hand combat with bandit.. I go headbutt werey! Baba go shout.. which kind head be this lmao..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
KingAzubuike:
Hmmm .

Every single thing we will do will have its advantage in the field.. you’ll see

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by West2North(m): 10:29pm On Oct 08, 2020
Hi everyone, I've reading through the pages and it has really been fun. I'm motivated to engage even though there are a lot of things I need to work on.

But then there are two reference forms in the application form printed. Is it just one officer that will sign both forms or do I need to give one each to two different officers?

Thank you

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (742) (743) (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) ... (966) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.