Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,224 members, 7,815,282 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum - Jobs/Vacancies (747) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum (1362961 Views)

A Nairalander’s Experience At The Army Ssc Course 44 Screening Exercise In Nda, / Army SSC/DSSC 2016 Interview List Is Out / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (966) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by West2North(m): 11:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
ugo4u:

Wow!!!!! Me too bro, after reading your comment I sharply opened my mail and lo and behold it was NSE congratulating me, just less than a week i applied, of a truth things are falling into shape for good. This is the first time in the histrory of NSE to issue certification this fast. It is like one of NSE's ogas is following this thread. Glory be to God.

Get your documents signed by 2 different referees(Lg chairman or military offrs not below Lt.col or Assistant Commissioner of police) if you can get two different military men fine, if not get ur LG chairman and a military offr)note:: there is a form in which the referees will attach their passport and comment on ur character(reference form). If you are in kaduna you will easily get a senior officer from ur state in 44ref hospital.

Hi boss, there are in the printouts for DSSC:
2 copies Reference forms
1 copy of Attestation of LGA of origin

Pls kindly explain in the plainest language how to get this forms signed.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 11:49pm On Oct 08, 2020
Putin007:
We make our own luck
perfect response bro lol

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Judah95(m): 11:55pm On Oct 08, 2020
ugo4u:

The kind harmattan wey go dey that time for kaduna is something else him "Machine gun" go Shrink sote them go dey find am them no go see

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol come NDA for screening.. you’ll see me, oscarfresh and some gallant ex cadets leading morale in the morning and evenings when going to and coming from the exercises.. we have a special morale that talks about how useless the job is.. and how it’s for only mad men..
we just hope we make the list again
In sha Allah our name go fall in this time.
Honestly, NA would be lucky to have some of us from this thread as officers

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Dammysmart: 12:04am On Oct 09, 2020
Gentlemen, to you asking if 500 pushup is achievable, pls dont be shocked you would back 1200 pushups a single night, I swear it seems unachievable but naturally u would see yourself achieving this thing. I did it and you can too.

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 12:16am On Oct 09, 2020
Dammysmart:
Gentlemen, to you asking if 500 pushup is achievable, pls dont be shocked you would back 1200 pushups a single night, I swear it seems unachievable but naturally u would see yourself achieving this thing. I did it and you can too.
lol officer has spoken! 1200 pushups.. we will do it

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol come NDA for screening.. you’ll see me, oscarfresh and some gallant ex cadets leading morale in the morning and evenings when going to and coming from the exercises.. we have a special morale that talks about how useless the job is.. and how it’s for only mad men..
we just hope we make the list again
Def. E must happen bro

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Mugiwaraluffy: 12:27am On Oct 09, 2020
Dammysmart:
grin grin grin 1200 o
No be 100 again sef.
When we get to that bridge we'll cross it
Make I dey play my COD dey wait for that time cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by akinyemmzy(m): 12:42am On Oct 09, 2020
Gentlemen let ur morale b high.... Issa clear

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by akinyemmzy(m): 12:47am On Oct 09, 2020
I swear J boy is probably the best thing coming after u guys.... If u guys r training in afaka mehn u guys will receive shayi... U will not understand manage and avoid old site.... Meanwhile POP in less than 24hrs

8 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 12:57am On Oct 09, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol how you think say I take get babe for course 46 wey Dey pass out on Saturday? She Dey inside the room nah.. me I just Dey parade my gbola and my village girls Dey laugh..

It is well artyman!!!

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sbashir10(m): 1:04am On Oct 09, 2020
akinyemmzy:
Gentlemen people are being screened out for eczema,rash and other skin problems.......gentle men carry Anti-BP drug ooo....u will thank me later.
Oga sir, will the test not detect anti BP drugs?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:27am On Oct 09, 2020
sbashir10:

Oga sir, will the test not detect anti BP drugs?
lol I’m saying this again... any drugs you go with will be seized at the gate... anointing oil sef dem Dey seize am.. condoms, cutlery, Jazz, mixtures like Agbo etc..I’ve forgotten some things they seize but you’ll see them seizing it.. you’ll be searched from head to toe upon entry..if you try hiding or sneaking in something and you are caught, it’s from gate your problem will start

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KingAzubuike(f): 6:30am On Oct 09, 2020
Putin007:
Pinning of head, hunching, spider bomb, etc, I no dey fear dem, but u see flogging me with KOBOKO, ROD, PLANK,

I detest dis,

D US Seals, during there trainings, a bell is kept for all to see, once u think/ feel u can't take it/make it, u jele jele stand up and ring d bell and quit,

But flogging me, for quitting, is brutal, Africa needs a paradigm shift from dis method.
Well like sikowitz17 said, some of these things might look foolish but it has its own advantage sha.

the flogging is part of survival tactics grin. When you get captured by an enemy what do you think they'll do to you? You'll definitely be totured to confess some vital Intel and infos. They're basically teaching you how to endure and be resilient else you jeopardize the mission. cheesy

Sounds foolish right? But it's the basic truth

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 6:41am On Oct 09, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Well like sikowitz17 said, some of these things might look foolish but it has its own advantage sha.

the flogging is part of survival tactics grin. When you get captured by an enemy what do you think they'll do to you? You'll definitely be totured to confess some vital Intel and infos. They're basically teaching you how to endure and be resilient else you jeopardize the mission. cheesy

Sounds foolish right? But it's the basic truth
Id blow my brains out before I’m taken alive...when I went for screening last year, staying in the house of an ex course mate, I was told about one of our friends that was shot in the waist and there was heavy artilery fire against them.. he couldn’t be rescued and all he could do was pray.. the insurgents were already in sight and they were going to take him... he shot himself in the head and was done with it.. if you know what they do to captured officers ehn..
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KingAzubuike(f): 6:44am On Oct 09, 2020
sikowitz17:
Id blow my brains out before I’m taken alive...when I went for screening last year, staying in the house of an ex course mate, I was told about one of our friends that was shot in the waist and there was heavy artilery fire against them.. he couldn’t be rescued and all he could do was pray.. the insurgents were already in sight and they were going to take him... he shot himself in the head and wasn’t done with it.. if you know what they do to captures officers ehn..
That's serious
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by KingAzubuike(f): 6:49am On Oct 09, 2020
@ sikowitz17. You always talk about SSC and RC trainings as tough. What about those RRI guys?
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Putin007: 6:53am On Oct 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:37am On Oct 09, 2020
sikowitz17:
Plus once you report for cadet training, nothing like I’m quitting... clown must pass out except if clown get issue.. Be it medical or physical..

Dem dey do anoda medical test again Like, after being called to resume, abi na only wen person sick??
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 09, 2020
sikowitz17:
45 I was examined by a female doctor..the cold was so much that my penis had shrunk! Trust me even if there is no cold, you won’t have mind to allow it get erect..

Sorry, to bring dis up.

After staying under d sun for a long time, u guys were told to match in for medicals. Wen u guys entered d hospital, were u given time to relax?

2) d cold room, is it usually cold, or it was a mere weather change (I wan Sabi if 46 bin follow do medicals for cold room, coz, cold d reduce BP bastardly)
Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 7:58am On Oct 09, 2020
sikowitz17:
lol I’m saying this again... any drugs you go with will be seized at the gate... anointing oil sef dem Dey seize am.. condoms, cutlery, Jazz, mixtures like Agbo etc..I’ve forgotten some things they seize but you’ll see them seizing it.. you’ll be searched from head to toe upon entry..if you try hiding or sneaking in something and you are caught, it’s from gate your problem will start
If you are smart sha you can maneuver contrabands

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by oscarfrosh: 8:02am On Oct 09, 2020
AirmanB:

Dem dey do anoda medical test again Like, after being called to resume, abi na only wen person sick??
It depends on the casualties of cadets, if cadets dey die anyhow they might carryout medicals on all cadets. The medical sikowitz is talking about is when one sustain injury (in the course of training) beyond healing before some duration he will be dismissed on medical ground that he/she is not fit

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:11am On Oct 09, 2020
AirmanB:

Sorry, to bring dis up.

After staying under d sun for a long time, u guys were told to match in for medicals. Wen u guys entered d hospital, were u given time to relax?

2) d cold room, is it usually cold, or it was a mere weather change (I wan Sabi if 46 bin follow do medicals for cold room, coz, cold d reduce BP bastardly)
AC Dey the rooms sha but the tension won’t allow your bP drop

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:13am On Oct 09, 2020
oscarfrosh:

It depends on the casualties of cadets, if cadets dey die anyhow they might carryout medicals on all cadets. The medical sikowitz is talking about is when one sustain injury (in the course of training) beyond healing before some duration he will be dismissed on medical ground that he/she is not fit
true.. 44 when 2 cadets died 2/3rd weeks after resumption they lined everybody up for fresh medicals

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 8:29am On Oct 09, 2020
I just ran 5kms in total.. 3 going, 2 coming back and I feel like shit!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Walex29: 8:52am On Oct 09, 2020
[quote author=NihiIist post=94747836]
Lol I barely live in Nigeria. By next week I'll be jetting off. But even if I live here , Give me the Sirham number make e come meet me for airport or when I get to Germany he fit come meet me for there. You be maj. general no mean say hand no fit touch you. People dey wey senior you in the military and outside the military. . Let him just remember that karmar is a bitch. Where I lost it was the story of him withdrawing some terma 5 cadets on a baseless excuse. DSSC sef no fit pass out in peace, no souvenir, park for another place not NDA , if cadets never die dem never train etc. Most of these things are just baseless and meaningless. It shows he's just a frustrated sadist who derives joy in seeing others downfall. With the way things are going I don't think he'll last at NDA coz he has stepped on alot of toes already. The cadets whose dreams he has killed does he know their connect, sponsor or who they're related to? Surely people don dey on the guy mata even full generals. Unfortunately he would have caused alot of damage be he's taken away from there. Like I said, just imagine this kind person dey rule 9ja for military regime. The guy go worse pass abacha. Sirham no try abeg [/quothe

You have a point here the Nigerian Military training can really be ridiculous at times, while i was serving i happened to meet this NCO who was sharing his experience while training in depot, he said they were all been pushed to their various limits but they endured, he said when the military instructors noticed their determination the NCO said the instructor was like so "non of una wan die abi" according to the NCO that was the beginning of their woes reason been that the military instructors knew that they were about rounding off their training but still yet no casualty. He said the days that followed was hell for them, he said that for no reason they were all been left in the cold weather for hours under ridiculous conditions, when all these treatments were implemented just in a space of one week they lost four persons. Likewise happened in Onne but in this case it was a case of neglect, after the recruits had spent more than the stipulated time in training which ordinarily runs for six months was further extended to nine months because of the covid and other reasons known to the naval authorities. Two days to their pop a recruit fell ill and needed urgent medical attention, the naval authorities paid deaf ear to his plea this later resulted in his death. My point is recruits nor cadets don't have to die before our instructors come to terms that they have been fully trained. In the US for instance if a recruit dies in the course of training it's thoroughly investigated i know this because i have an aunty who is currently serving in the marine corp but yet in 9ja five to 10 must die before the case is been taken up.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by sikowitz17: 9:15am On Oct 09, 2020
If anybody’s going to die in training, just make sure it’s not you.. it’s better to run away and be alive than die there.. for me I’d rather die there than run away..

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by ugo4u: 9:17am On Oct 09, 2020
West2North:

Hi boss, there are in the printouts for DSSC:
2 copies Reference forms
1 copy of Attestation of LGA of origin

Pls kindly explain in the plainest language how to get this forms signed.

Thank you
You'll have to get two different referees to sign the attestation form and the reference form.
Meaning you'll print out two copies of Attestation form and two copies of the reference form. Attach/Staple 1 copy of Attestation form and 1 copy of reference form together.
e.g If you meet your LG chairman to sign for you, give him a copy of the attestation form and a copy of the reference form he will sign on both and attach his passport on the reference form.
Same applies for the second referee.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by autamahmud(m): 10:36am On Oct 09, 2020
Mugiwaraluffy:

grin grin grin 1200 o
No be 100 again sef.
When we get to that bridge we'll cross it
Make I dey play my COD dey wait for that time cool

What’s your user name let me add you so we can grind together

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Army SSC And DSSC 2016/2017 Forum by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 09, 2020
sikowitz17:
AC Dey the rooms sha but the tension won’t allow your bP drop
Thanks for dis info
Lol... On God, Sir. grin grin grin. God no go let my bp rise abeg grin grin cheesy.

Once I pass medical, by God's Grace, I know dat I'm in already

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (744) (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) ... (966) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Recruitment 2019. How To Apply. 3,200 Officers To Be Recruited / Post Entry Level/Industrial Trainee Jobs Here For Those Without Experience / NCDMB 2020 Oil and Gas EH & GT Jobs

Viewing this topic: Midgut(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.