Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. (50039 Views)

‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP / When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by menabae(f): 6:28am On Jan 22, 2016
wrongnumber:

That lipsticks tho
wah haPpen to it huh? undecided
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by wrongnumber: 6:33am On Jan 22, 2016
menabae:
wah haPpen to it huh? undecided

E no fit you at alllllllllllllllllllllll. Put another pics without a lipstick on and i will give you a good online kiss.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by menabae(f): 6:37am On Jan 22, 2016
wrongnumber:

E no fit you at alllllllllllllllllllllll. Put another pics without a lipstick on and i will give you a good online kiss.
take ur online kiss to sambisa that's where they need it most..... I'm getting enough ofline kiss I can imagine even without brushing sef

Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by rabbaba: 6:42am On Jan 22, 2016
Toks2008:
This is an eye opening piece that pertains to every form of affair but i will use the marital union as a yardstick as it seems to be a more committed and stronger form of union.This write up is not about an affair which started on a shaky terrain but it is about a romantic affair that was so sweet,calm,beautiful... and all of a sudden like a horror movie,the whole story suddenly turns tragic.

Everyday, we see headlines about a guy proposing to a lady in a certain unique and romantic way and many ladies begin to fantasize about how and when their bae will do same to them.

The wedding ceremony has become more important than the marriage proper and it is no longer news that many marriages crash shortly after the razzmatazz of flamboyant wedding celebration and super romantic pre-wedding shoots and much more.

It is pertinent to understand that the only institution created by GOD himself is marriage and nothing gladdens the heart of Satan than to see that same institution destroyed on earth and this is why he will go all the way to see as many breakups as possible in marriages or potential marital union because satan knows that in most cases,break ups breed Adultery and fornication, hatred,disorientation for the children as well as carry over resentment for the partied involved which could be a ground for a recurring breakups.

Marriage or any purposeful romantic affair is not a physical union but 100% spiritual but manifesting in the physical and when trouble occurs, it will always seem to be the fault of either the man or the woman when the truth of the matter is that it is most likely to be a spiritual attack that needs spiritual defense.

While i agree that some people in romantic affairs can be very careless and indiscipline, we must understand that there are some marital conflicts that look so ordinary and usually explainable yet could be as a result of spell from people within or outside the family especially marriages of African descend.

I have heard of strange things leading to marital break-up.

-Marriages destroyed because of argument over N20 toothpaste.

-Man calls off wedding during reception over unguarded comment of the bride made only to his hearing.

-Man stabs his wife over argument about who gets a larger meat size on the plate.

-Man beats his wife to death over very flimsy issues.

-A man or woman suddenly leaves a marriage and children and starts a life with a new person without any logical reason.

-A man or woman who have been so decent and Godly suddenly starts misbehaving.

-A man who have proposed marriage to a lady suddenly starts misbehaving and many more instances

When we start noticing strange changes in a spouse or potential spouse who have before that time maintained a proper status quo,it is not the time to start nagging,cursing,blaming or fulfill the wish of Satan by heading for a break up but that is the time to fight the battle on your kneels,to pray and fast and depend on the creator of that institution to make repairs.

As they say in my dialect;"Ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fi fo...meaning cutting off the head is never a solution to a lingering head-ache.

Hope this makes sense.
. It made a lot of sense to me. Pls send it to my mail box if u don't mind. Rabbieze@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Toks2008(m): 7:09am On Jan 22, 2016
rabbaba:
. It made a lot of sense to me. Pls send it to my mail box if u don't mind. Rabbieze@yahoo.com. Thanks

Lol..why not just copy and paste?
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by naijaboiy: 7:27am On Jan 22, 2016
Am I the only one that gets bored of your write-up these days? sad

2 Likes

Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by thawgy(m): 7:31am On Jan 22, 2016
Simple things break up a marriage not the spiritual husbandor Satan.. there is a logic behind a broken marriage that we don't understand hence the bull-crap of "I was under a spell" "it's the devil at work"... please, find out things that made you love that person in the first place and try to re introduce it and not saying shits like spiritual this or that about everything... nonsense
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by wristbangle: 7:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Excellent article Mr. toks2008
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

I was thinking a yes to the question should have suffice. Then I may have to just go on my knees and pray day and night and see where my next dinner comes from. But we all know that's unrealistic and impractical.

Faith talks? You're high in the spirit o, miss. grin

. Lol... Didn't the Bible say that even if ur faith is as small as a mustard seed, then it can move mountains?
And that nothing is impossible for the Lord to do....
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by slyng(m): 8:06am On Jan 22, 2016
menabae:
dirry minds
hope u ar not tinkin wat i thought u ar tinkin
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by mozele(m): 8:07am On Jan 22, 2016
dollyjoy:
well said.

tolerance and understanding is paramount in the marriage institution.

the instances you cited can be overlook if tolerance is there.

did you read that course in school?
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by officialmcfresh1(m): 8:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Some of us might be taking this very litely but it's actually a very serious matter.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Naomite(f): 8:10am On Jan 22, 2016
menabae:
Hian..I'm allergic to long things joor..

Allergic 2 long things u say, but if its a romance novel of 366 page u can finish it in an hour abi? Guy I fear 4 u oo
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by aboveu(m): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2016
You hit me, God will help us.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by CaroLyner(f): 8:11am On Jan 22, 2016
vicraven:
Greetings amigo
Helloooo
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by CaroLyner(f): 8:12am On Jan 22, 2016
vicraven:
Greetings amigo
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Naomite(f): 8:13am On Jan 22, 2016
naijaboiy:
Am I the only one that gets bored of your write-up these days? sad

If u re bored, den gerrarahere mehn!

1 Like

Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by menabae(f): 8:16am On Jan 22, 2016
slyng:
hope u ar not tinkin wat i thought u ar tinkin
lolz....wahever.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by sweetlaw: 8:16am On Jan 22, 2016
Randyhot:
Your solutions are spiritualy based with no intellectual reasoning to it, simple actions like a heart-to-heart talk with your spouse can help, or better still visit a shrink, i bet pastor Chris and dear Anita are champions in fasting and speaking in tongues, yet they went online to wash there dirty linnings.

Abi oooooo. U can fast and pray but u must come down from d mountain to get real with marriage issues. Communication is key
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by vicraven(m): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
Helloooo
hawa yew and how is everyevery??
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by aboveu(m): 8:17am On Jan 22, 2016
You hit me, God will help us.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by vicraven(m): 8:19am On Jan 22, 2016
vicraven:
those eyebrows though!!... are they yours?
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by awesome11(m): 8:21am On Jan 22, 2016
Toks2008:

Lol! better learn to read because it is far shorter than a page content of hardly chase novel.
grin
Toks2008:

Lol! better learn to read because it is far shorter than a page content of hardly chase novel.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by naijaboiy: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2016
Naomite:

If u re bored, den gerrarahere mehn!
Sorry who are you again?
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 22, 2016
Toks2008:
This is an eye opening piece that pertains to every form of affair but i will use the marital union as a yardstick as it seems to be a more committed and stronger form of union.This write up is not about an affair which started on a shaky terrain but it is about a romantic affair that was so sweet,calm,beautiful... and all of a sudden like a horror movie,the whole story suddenly turns tragic.

Everyday, we see headlines about a guy proposing to a lady in a certain unique and romantic way and many ladies begin to fantasize about how and when their bae will do same to them.

The wedding ceremony has become more important than the marriage proper and it is no longer news that many marriages crash shortly after the razzmatazz of flamboyant wedding celebration and super romantic pre-wedding shoots and much more.

It is pertinent to understand that the only institution created by GOD himself is marriage and nothing gladdens the heart of Satan than to see that same institution destroyed on earth and this is why he will go all the way to see as many breakups as possible in marriages or potential marital union because satan knows that in most cases,break ups breed Adultery and fornication, hatred,disorientation for the children as well as carry over resentment for the partied involved which could be a ground for a recurring breakups.

Marriage or any purposeful romantic affair is not a physical union but 100% spiritual but manifesting in the physical and when trouble occurs, it will always seem to be the fault of either the man or the woman when the truth of the matter is that it is most likely to be a spiritual attack that needs spiritual defense.

While i agree that some people in romantic affairs can be very careless and indiscipline, we must understand that there are some marital conflicts that look so ordinary and usually explainable yet could be as a result of spell from people within or outside the family especially marriages of African descend.

I have heard of strange things leading to marital break-up.

-Marriages destroyed because of argument over N20 toothpaste.

-Man calls off wedding during reception over unguarded comment of the bride made only to his hearing.

-Man stabs his wife over argument about who gets a larger meat size on the plate.

-Man beats his wife to death over very flimsy issues.

-A man or woman suddenly leaves a marriage and children and starts a life with a new person without any logical reason.

-A man or woman who have been so decent and Godly suddenly starts misbehaving.

-A man who have proposed marriage to a lady suddenly starts misbehaving and many more instances

When we start noticing strange changes in a spouse or potential spouse who have before that time maintained a proper status quo,it is not the time to start nagging,cursing,blaming or fulfill the wish of Satan by heading for a break up but that is the time to fight the battle on your kneels,to pray and fast and depend on the creator of that institution to make repairs.

As they say in my dialect;"Ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fi fo...meaning cutting off the head is never a solution to a lingering head-ache.

Hope this makes sense.
E make sense die. This's one of the best thread I have come across.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by CaroLyner(f): 8:35am On Jan 22, 2016
vicraven:
lol fine thank you
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Naomite(f): 8:39am On Jan 22, 2016
naijaboiy:

Sorry who are you again?

My friend google it!

1 Like

Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by ozoemenafn: 8:44am On Jan 22, 2016
In African settings everything that happened is usually attributed to spiritual manipulation but the fact is that so many women these days wants to drag the headship of the house with their husband because they are either contributing in the upkeep of the house thereby some of them felt that what does he wants to tell me after all we all pay bills together. Some are also misguided by their friends who also would encourage them not to tolerate their husbands. You cannot rule out that their are also wicked husbands who don't care about their wife.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by naijaboiy: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2016
Naomite:

My friend google it!
Lool...who is this rètarded bítch? grin

Okay thot,you've been noticed now go twerk on a cactus. cheesy

Good morning. smiley
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by ozoemenafn: 8:48am On Jan 22, 2016
In African settings everything that happened is usually attributed to spiritual manipulation but the fact is that so many women these days wants to drag the headship of the house with their husband because they are either contributing in the upkeep of the house thereby some of them felt that what does he wants to tell me after all we all pay bills together. Some are also misguided by their friends who also would encourage them not to tolerate their husbands. You cannot rule out that their are also wicked husbands who don't care about their wife. So everyone should play his or her role very well and you would find out that there would be peace in the house.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by vicraven(m): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
lol fine thank you
still curious bout the eyebrows
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Naomite(f): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2016
naijaboiy:

Lool...who is this rètarded bítch? grin

Okay thot,you've been noticed now go twerk on a cactus. cheesy

Good morning. smiley

Wao, I can see how gullible and unbelievablely shallow ur speech and manner of approach is. Seriously? Do u need 2 come this low just 2 make ur comment? Dats really immature on insensitive of u. U need brain, Receive brain!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Couple Wears Ruggedman’s 8 Figures Hoody For Their Pre-wedding Shoot / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.