Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,543 members, 7,823,384 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. (50062 Views)

‘no Law In Nigeria Stops Me From Having Romantic Affair With Policewomen’- IGP / When Your Sweet Girlfriend Turns Into A Wicked Wife After Marrying Her / The 3 stages that determine the outcome of any romantic affair. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by cedargroove: 12:36am On Jan 22, 2016
Toks2008:

Hmmm, my sister, May God not let us see a spiritual attack on our union because tolerance and understanding will totally be forgotten

My heart bleed over this topic and even bleed more for people nowadays don't know how deep this article mean! Am a victim of such and I still can't understand till now, it's been over two years now. I still love my girl but since the attarck we never see eye to eye physically due to distance btw us and when we try to talk it out we don't see eye to eye on any step forward!
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Nobody: 12:41am On Jan 22, 2016
I divorced my first wife because of her conk Americano accent e be like sey she dey form am...my second wife like Nigeria's Got Talent and me I like Who Wants to be a Millionaire so everyday na fight over remote...my third wife just no freak at all, na only missionary dey master am...my fourth wife cross carpet to APC after all PDP has done for this country, that's when I knew that this ungrateful woman cannot be faithful to me...as for my fifth and current wife, I have started to notice that she support support Sophia while me I support Davido; l don't even know what to do now, there are no good women in the world anymore...

2 Likes

Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by auroraborealis: 1:19am On Jan 22, 2016
cruzita:
BLAME THE MEN WHO HAVE SUDDENLY JOINED WOMEN TO NAG INSTEAD OF HANDLING ISSUES LIKE A MAN

Nagging is real torment. You might not know the extent of destruction it does to the one hearing it. So, don't blame those dudes fighting back.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by piagetskinner(m): 1:34am On Jan 22, 2016
hmmm...married people in the house..and those in relationships, food don done o
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by noblegrex: 1:35am On Jan 22, 2016
menabae:
Hian..I'm allergic to long things joor..
are you sure.long things.like LONG thing
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by callJesu: 2:13am On Jan 22, 2016
wink Reactivate and think of what to do
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by chriskosherbal(m): 2:37am On Jan 22, 2016
You can decide to make it sweet again, by purchasing this man enhancement product, the ASAMKPOKOTO ACTION https://www.nairaland.com/2881018/100-herbal-remedy-weak-attention#42196537.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Ishilove: 2:42am On Jan 22, 2016
Toks2008:

Spiritual maturity at work.
My brother, the spiritual controls the physical. When your relationship suddenly turns upside down then it is time to go into the spirit to enquire why it is so because forces are at work.

Some of these women who give their husbands hell are being manipulated by spirit husbands, evil unfriendly friends, witchcraft/marine spirits, ancestral patterns etc Same goes for the men.

It is however not sacrosanct. If you were not meant to marry that person in the first place (if the marriage is not God's will for your life) you will also find yourself experiencing strange marital turbulence which only God's mercy will rescue you from.

1 Like

Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by chriskosherbal(m): 2:46am On Jan 22, 2016
My dear things change in life, to be a real man get the ASAMKPOKOTO https://www.nairaland.com/2881018/100-herbal-remedy-weak-attention#42196537 POWDER
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by AreaFada2: 2:49am On Jan 22, 2016
Some marriages will not succeed. Fact.

It can start well or bad. That is no real indication.

People change. To positive or negative. People lose interest.
Also, priorities change.

Your pretty wife might not be that pretty in 10 years, compared to your new young colleague at work. grin
A woman who depends on hubby now for money can get a VERY well-paid job in two years. And change with it.

In all na luck. If your religion makes you get determination to make it work, fine.

Most of our forefathers that had marriages for 70 years were traditional worshipers.

So let's not make it look as though only Middle Eastern religions have the answer.

1 Like

Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by ichommy(m): 3:19am On Jan 22, 2016
Toks2008 I swear, I dont Know what to say.
Well done.

P.S I hate L O V E cheesy
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by supereagle(m): 3:21am On Jan 22, 2016
You are not wrong totally.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by diva90: 3:46am On Jan 22, 2016
Very true, I can relate to this article
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Nobody: 4:06am On Jan 22, 2016
This is just too simplistic... Every problem in a relationship isn't reducible to some operational transcendental force. I disagree.

But I'd agree that the importance of prayers in a relationship, and every human endeavor at that, can never be over flogged. Prayers take care of everything, be it spiritual or otherwise.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by ronald4lif(m): 4:12am On Jan 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:
This is just too simplistic... Every problem in a relationship isn't reducible to some operational transcendental force. I disagree.

But I'd agree that the importance of prayers in a relationship, and every human endeavor at that, can never be over flogged. Prayers take care of everything, be it spiritual or otherwise.

Prayers takes care of everything? Hmmm
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Nobody: 4:16am On Jan 22, 2016
ronald4lif:

Prayers takes care of everything? Hmmm

Well, if u believe in God and miracles.. Faith talk..
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Nobody: 4:18am On Jan 22, 2016
One word: keep dating ur spouse.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by ronald4lif(m): 4:22am On Jan 22, 2016
Oliviaarims:

Well, if u believe in God and miracles.. Faith talk..

I was thinking a yes to the question should have suffice. Then I may have to just go on my knees and pray day and night and see where my next dinner comes from. But we all know that's unrealistic and impractical.

Faith talks? You're high in the spirit o, miss. grin
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Nobody: 4:47am On Jan 22, 2016
Ishilove:

My brother, the spiritual controls the physical. When your relationship suddenly turns upside down then it is time to go into the spirit to enquire why it is so because forces are at work.

Some of these women who give their husbands hell are being manipulated by spirit husbands, evil unfriendly friends, witchcraft/marine spirits, ancestral patterns etc Same goes for the men.

It is however not sacrosanct. If you were not meant to marry that person in the first place (if the marriage is not God's will for your life) you will also find yourself experiencing strange marital turbulence which only God's mercy will rescue you from.
I agree with you ishiiiii,
So what about the men that gives their wife wahalla, abusing them, keeping late at night, chassing everything under the skirt etc. What is controlling them?

1 Like

Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Nobody: 4:50am On Jan 22, 2016
So

When you fight ur inlaws over a pot of soup..

Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by slyng(m): 4:53am On Jan 22, 2016
menabae:
you? Long thing? I doubt it joor
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by onunwa21(m): 5:12am On Jan 22, 2016
Sweet romantic affair turns bitter.....u should know that d sugar in it has reduced, hence add more sugar.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Toks2008(m): 5:24am On Jan 22, 2016
cedargroove:

My heart bleed over this topic and even bleed more for people nowadays don't know how deep this article mean! Am a victim of such and I still can't understand till now, it's been over two years now. I still love my girl but since the attarck we never see eye to eye physically due to distance btw us and when we try to talk it out we don't see eye to eye on any step forward!

The fact is that this may not make any sense to foreigners reading this but if you are in Africa especially in Nigeria, you will know that those stories we watch in Nollywood are more factual than fictions.

The funniest part is that if asked,both party will have explanations to give but if you are sensitive to look deeply,you will realize how vague those explanations are.

That toothpaste case was a true life story and till today they have gone their separate ways as the man is now with another lady but feeling so miserable as he got to know latter that it was a spell at work.

Believe it or not,this is a dark continent and you will be doing yourself a good thing by being vigilant.

I am sure some people will say they don't believe in spiritual husband or wife but i pray you dont have the experience especially as a lady.

4 Likes

Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Nobody: 5:34am On Jan 22, 2016
NOTE: I didn't read the article.....I need someone to summarize it for me.

I couldn't even read it. immediately I smelt the op brought God into it, I lost interest. Can't there be solutions to relationship/marital problems and all other problems without involving God ? I see bringing God into everything as bn lazy and not wanting to do anything in the name of faith.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by nikz(f): 5:37am On Jan 22, 2016
You've said it all. Nyce piece.
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 22, 2016
angry am allergic to deep things
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by wrongnumber: 5:52am On Jan 22, 2016
Toks2008:
This is an eye opening piece that pertains to every form of affair but i will use the marital union as a yardstick as it seems to be a more committed and stronger form of union.This write up is not about an affair which started on a shaky terrain but it is about a romantic affair that was so sweet,calm,beautiful... and all of a sudden like a horror movie,the whole story suddenly turns tragic.

Everyday, we see headlines about a guy proposing to a lady in a certain unique and romantic way and many ladies begin to fantasize about how and when their bae will do same to them.

The wedding ceremony has become more important than the marriage proper and it is no longer news that many marriages crash shortly after the razzmatazz of flamboyant wedding celebration and super romantic pre-wedding shoots and much more.

It is pertinent to understand that the only institution created by GOD himself is marriage and nothing gladdens the heart of Satan than to see that same institution destroyed on earth and this is why he will go all the way to see as many breakups as possible in marriages or potential marital union because satan knows that in most cases,break ups breed Adultery and fornication, hatred,disorientation for the children as well as carry over resentment for the partied involved which could be a ground for a recurring breakups.

Marriage or any purposeful romantic affair is not a physical union but 100% spiritual but manifesting in the physical and when trouble occurs, it will always seem to be the fault of either the man or the woman when the truth of the matter is that it is most likely to be a spiritual attack that needs spiritual defense.

While i agree that some people in romantic affairs can be very careless and indiscipline, we must understand that there are some marital conflicts that look so ordinary and usually explainable yet could be as a result of spell from people within or outside the family especially marriages of African descend.

I have heard of strange things leading to marital break-up.

-Marriages destroyed because of argument over N20 toothpaste.

-Man calls off wedding during reception over unguarded comment of the bride made only to his hearing.

-Man stabs his wife over argument about who gets a larger meat size on the plate.

-Man beats his wife to death over very flimsy issues.

-A man or woman suddenly leaves a marriage and children and starts a life with a new person without any logical reason.

-A man or woman who have been so decent and Godly suddenly starts misbehaving.

-A man who have proposed marriage to a lady suddenly starts misbehaving and many more instances

When we start noticing strange changes in a spouse or potential spouse who have before that time maintained a proper status quo,it is not the time to start nagging,cursing,blaming or fulfill the wish of Satan by heading for a break up but that is the time to fight the battle on your kneels,to pray and fast and depend on the creator of that institution to make repairs.

As they say in my dialect;"Ori bibe ko ni ogun ori fi fo...meaning cutting off the head is never a solution to a lingering head-ache.

Hope this makes sense.

Oga toks,you are indeed a blessing to me in particular.

Your threads usually have very deep and vital messages. And in al sincerity,in Nigeria, many ladies are being followed about by either ogbanje spirit,mammy water spirit or the spirit of the aborted babies by them and this is why any man must do serious research before you pick any naija babe sey you wan marry am make one spiritual husband no come hack you for night or begin turn your life upsidedown sake of say you dey date im wife angry
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by menabae(f): 6:20am On Jan 22, 2016
sad
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by wrongnumber: 6:23am On Jan 22, 2016
menabae:
plz do ,u welcome

That lipsticks tho
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by menabae(f): 6:23am On Jan 22, 2016
slyng:
noblegrex:
are you sure.long things.like LONG thing
slyng:
dirry minds
Re: When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. by wrongnumber: 6:24am On Jan 22, 2016
menabae:
grin

5inch nko?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

“Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies / What's your opinion on the Sun Girl On Page 3 Of Daily Sun Newspaper? / Queen Okafor Shows Cleavage, Reveals She's Looking For True Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.