Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,149 members, 7,811,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:13 AM

Lodge Your Complaints Here - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lodge Your Complaints Here (28811 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28) (Go Down)

Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 11:57am On Sep 24, 2009
@mukina- what we are saying is the truth, think about it, why can"t you leave us with our thread to die in it,

as for threatening uplawal to post her make up pic, we all know she accepted Islam recently, there is no sin for one action during the time of ignorance. If G. Bush should accept Islam he is warded off his crime on Islam
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by MrCrackles(m): 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2009
mukina2:

she should just keep shut.
even with Hijab on, she had on makeup that will make , make-up artists jealous cheesy
What did i tell about telling people off? angry
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:59pm On Sep 24, 2009
@Mukina,am not an hypocrite,and will never pretend to be who am not,everyone around me can testify on that, am just a lady thats real in all ways,even if i dnt know about somethings about ISLAM on nairaland, i dnt just jump anyhow, i will first seek for knowledge about it before posting
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 24, 2009
@mukina,u seems to be finding fault,and if u do,Allah will find fault in you too,when i was a christian i makeup when i want to,and i was totally ignorant about it in ISLAM until our sheik told me about it,then i stopped regardless of whoever. so you think you know it all when one of your pics u had weave-on on,or dnt they teach you you dnt attach to your hair even relaxer
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by MrCrackles(m): 1:46pm On Sep 24, 2009
mukina2:

no brashy this people make me sick embarassed
muslims fighting muslims angry that is if they are muslims
there will be peace here whether they like it or not.
Ok calm down my Muki. . . . wink kiss
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 1:59pm On Sep 24, 2009
MrCrackles:

Ok calm down my Muki. . . . wink kiss
tnx .am calm tongue kiss wink
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Lagosboy: 4:53pm On Sep 24, 2009
I only logged on NL cos of these posts. My dear Mukina i must say i am dissapointed in your posts i will inshallah email you.

@Uplawal please calm down and thread with patience we muslims arent perfect but islam is. Try to withold those insultive words even if your angry as its better for you , i understand it could be very difficult and annoying when your posts are deleted, i have been a victim as well before and once i put in a lot of research and hardwork in responding to a posts and it was deleted. If you seen every posts of yours as a service to islam and it was deleted know that your reward lies with your Lord and you still have it in full. That is why intention is important in every action of a muslim.

The fight your having with another sister could be avoided and i quite appreciate and understand your emotional outburts which is human , just move a step closet to been a strong human by restraining your anger as that is the real strong human according to the prophet PBUH.

My dear bro Abuzola the lion of islam take am easy with mukina nah so so fight with her everyday i go marry both of you together o as fight go finish if i do dat grin grin grin
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 5:16pm On Sep 24, 2009
What is going on, my Muslim brothers and sisters?

Please, we should not let our hearts lead our hands/sayings.

Think, think and think rationally, reasonably and reflectively.

Thats just for the moment.

Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2009
@lagosboy, we are not fighting again and i believe she now love me like her brother and so am i.

@jarus- Am not suspecting you of anything, i know you believe you are doing the right thing. I want to open a brand new thread which may be the last thread i will ever open on NL, i want ur say there
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2009
I see you wanted my attention, i would give it to you . .but not just yet wink
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 24, 2009
@Lagosboy, am not angry at her but i just hate when some people feel they can cover an act all in the name of protecting ISLAMwhich of course the TRUE RELIGION does not support that cos its plain,if we see things that are not right,lets be free to discuss it,it makes people learn more,she deleted like 3posts of mine imagine and its very annoying,anyways am happy seeing you back on the thread,where av you been,we av missed you though,thanks alot,ma salam
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 5:54pm On Sep 24, 2009
@mukina,what point are you trying to make here,there is no joy in not acting right in ISLAM,so why would i do the act (makeup)when i know there is no need for it,and when i got to know i had to stop it,so you dnt av the audacity to accuse me of hypocricy,or not practicing what i preach,
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 5:56pm On Sep 24, 2009
Cool down, my fellow Muslim sisters. Please do it ASAP.

Remember "others" are joyfully seeing.

Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 6:40pm On Sep 24, 2009
its fine mushin thanks, am a cool lady but at the sme time hate to be taken for granted
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by ThiefOfHearts(f): 6:43pm On Sep 24, 2009
mukina, is that true? Makeup isnt allowed? (ou know when I ask YOU a question in these kinda threads, it means Im being serious)

Is there a rule against it or what?

Cos despite the hijab, I tend to see alot with fancy eye makeup especially heavy eyeliner[size=4pt]they look nice to me :/[/size]
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by mustafar1: 6:50pm On Sep 24, 2009
blessed are the peacemakers. . .

Mukina, Uplawal and Abuzola. can you all let this go so there'll be peace? please.

by the way this is kinda like my first post in this section. make una give me good impression so i go dey come join una more often. if not i'll just stay in my politics section and help expose all the thieves and corrupt artistes present in the the nigerian government.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 6:58pm On Sep 24, 2009
ThiefOfHearts:

mukina, is that true? Makeup isnt allowed? (ou know when I ask YOU a question in these kinda threads, it means Im being serious)

Is there a rule against it or what?

Cos despite the hijab, I tend to see alot with fancy eye makeup especially heavy eyeliner[size=4pt]they look nice to me :/[/size]
makeup is not haram, it depends on the intent, you applied it for.

must_a_far:

blessed are the peacemakers. . .

Mukina, Uplawal and Abuzola. can you all let this go so there'll be peace? please.

by the way this is kinda like my first post in this section. make una give me good impression so i go dey come join una more often. if not i'll just stay in my politics section and help expose all the thieves and corrupt artistes present in the the nigerian government.
yes Daddy tongue
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by ThiefOfHearts(f): 8:48pm On Sep 24, 2009
Ok just making sure kiss

whats an appropriate intent?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 12:27am On Sep 25, 2009
tongue

doing it to please yourself and not to attract men.

Doing it for your husband. wink
basically it should be minimal .
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2009
@Mukina, handshake dear,this what you should av said earlier instead of us fighting,imagine,my ASALAMU ALEKUM PERSON,i thanks anyway,but me i just beleive it does not really worth doing cos you wash your face five time aday except youre on your period
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 12:57am On Sep 25, 2009
@mukina- Doing it to please yourself, at where ?
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 1:03am On Sep 25, 2009
I  thought about it sef, cos even if you please yourself,you will still get attracted to men,so theres no point using it except when your husband is around
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 1:09am On Sep 25, 2009
Yap. @mukina, even if you wanna please yourself is not lawful for you to attach them while going out or in you want go to a gathering except in the midst of ur muharam be it husband, sister, mother, brother, father, cousin etc. I have a hadith if you are not satisfy
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 1:26am On Sep 25, 2009
There is difference between what the yoruba call 'tirò' i.e the lower eyelid shadow or black powder and make up, some scholar say the tiro i.e the lower eyelid shadow is sunnah, as for me i can't confirm it as i have not seen the hadith. As for make up it is unlawful outside muharam
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 2:07am On Sep 25, 2009
tiro,akon moju
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 2:12am On Sep 25, 2009
In hausa : kwalli
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:19am On Sep 25, 2009
Tiro is makeup. Enough sematics

Tiro = thick eyeliner = Makeup
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Abuzola(m): 7:57am On Sep 25, 2009
Hey ma gbegi fu e o. Tiro is not make up, male and female do put it, but to say is sunnah i don't know
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 25, 2009
its medicinal compare to eyeliner,it clears the dirts of the eyes, i think i should ask my mum to send one for me from nigeria
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by mukina2: 11:36am On Sep 25, 2009
uplawal:

@Mukina, handshake dear,this what you should av said earlier instead of us fighting,imagine,my ASALAMU ALEKUM PERSON,i thanks anyway,but me i just beleive it does not really worth doing cos you wash your face five time aday except youre on your period
its OK.
You can pray with makeup as long as you apply it after Wudu, Like most women do on the day of EId smiley

Abuzola:

Yap. @mukina, even if you wanna please yourself is not lawful for you to attach them while going out or in you want go to a gathering except in the midst of your muharam be it husband, sister, mother, brother, father, cousin etc. I have a hadith if you are not satisfy
Since there is nothing in the hadith or the Shari'a that discourages make-up.There are no hadiths that discuss cosmetics, only the plucking of the eyebrows undecided
Makeup is allowed as long as its minimal.

hey my grandma used tiro on our eyes when we were younger, it used to burn tongue but it looked nice.
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 25, 2009
Down with fever since Wednesday evening, so I was totally off NL yesterday. Just opened NL now and saw the mudslinging that went on among Mukina, Uplawal and Abuzola while I was away. I have deleted their posts. If the mutual dissing continues, I may lock this thread.
Thanks
Re: Lodge Your Complaints Here by muhsin(m): 12:58pm On Sep 25, 2009
Very good, Jarus.

BTW, wish you speedy recovery.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (28)

Faced With Sexual Desires Or Have Wet Dreams & You Are Unmarried?learn From This / Snoop Dogg And Ice Cube Joined Islam / #EndSARS: Protests, Demonstrations And Civil Disobedience In The Light Of Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.