Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls (10046 Views)

Ladies If Your Boyfriend Promises To Marry You Pls Do This / I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
sadsadAyam not jhoor!angry

You are! And a professional at that wink
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 11:21pm On Jan 21, 2016
REDDEVILS1:
Bae pls is she doesn't stop expose here, Facebook and IG with her pictures. Na cos say u be woman, 1 guy no fear come grab my nyash for atm queue I just turn, give a loud thunderous slap. He didn't even talk pple were just staring at us.
lol....she was trying to kiss me mouth to mouth so bad
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 11:24pm On Jan 21, 2016
Young03:
Oh..na so one guy send me message for watsapp,tellin me he got my number from nairaland.(did i put my number on nairaland? No) TELLIN ME HE LOVES ME,asking me d size of my diick that he stays in uk...guess wat.

I told him the size is 24inches...he backed off
are u really 24
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 11:25pm On Jan 21, 2016
kaziblake:
I was once in your shoe but she was a matured woman.
She offered me money and other stuff just for sex,i blocked her but she kept on calling with strange number so I saved her pics and threaten to expose her.
Since then she never called again.
I'm so sure with this act of yours she will back off.
i wonder the joy in it,well she sound so heartbroken and at a point i felt pity for her
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 11:27pm On Jan 21, 2016
tellwisdom:

Upon this small breassst wey dey grow, na em person still wan help you press am down pkata pkata ? sad...Abe, pm me the person angry
u done look me finish
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jan 21, 2016
sylvalord:
You are! And a professional at that wink
Moishocked

I don't Ameborize jaweh....undecided

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 11:31pm On Jan 21, 2016
Decker:
Op, in as much as what the said lady did is wrong, I don't think the way you are going about it is the right way.

It's always advisable that you sort out your offline_shit offline. Don't bring it here for us. It's non of our business. She made advances to you offline, she didn't do it online, so I don't think you should bring it online.

Now if you expose her online, you would be really putting yourself in all sorts of danger. The lady knows your office and obviously she also knows where you live. It's not wise to embarrass her online like that, it's not the smart thing to do. Even if she doesn't make you pay, she also has 'friends' that could choose to.

You are not homo. She can't force you to be homo or indulge in sex with her. Just tell her to back off that you aren't interested. Sort things out with her in private.
i dont like bringing issues online was so fed up with her caring attitude and on and off visit to my office without proper information,her wanna kiss me touch my boobs stuff i told her to back off but she wont leave me am tired dont even know what to do,
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
olac21:

Do you mean those breasts are still small to you?I think na cossy-like boobs you like.badt guy
lol...tnks
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by ULSHERLAN(m): 11:32pm On Jan 21, 2016
The hustle is real

1 Like

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2016
ijebu2020:
THIS YOUR WRITE UP/POST IS A LIE U WERE PLANNING TO MAKE FP....AND THOSE LAZY NAIRALAND MODS COME DISSAPOINT YOU..TRY ANOTHER ONE...LESBIAN MY FOOT.....I BEG TALK ANOTHER THNG ....PEOPLE SHLD STOP TELLING LIES HERE OOOO
lol...u wish boda jebu
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 11:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Moishocked

I don't Ameborize jaweh....undecided

+singing in ade's voice+ Esthar why are you lying? Why are you Lying? I caught you red-handed na shocked
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Bros make I fwd your number?

If you want his mutilated body on the streets by morning, by all means do cool
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jan 21, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

If you want his mutilated body on the streets by morning, by all means do cool
I wouldn't be bothered actually. You can carry on
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
I JUST WANT TO STATE IT CLEAR ........... I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE ATTENTION SEEKER AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY LESBIAN STUFF WITH YOU PLS WHEN NEXT U CALL ME OR CHAT ME UP I WILL COME ONLINE TO EXPOSE YOU PLS STAY CLEAR OFF ME.I MIGHT LOOK COOL BUT PLS DONT SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF ME.I REGRET EVER GIVING YOU MY NUMBER REGRET MEETING YOU IN PERSON.TOUT U R INTELLIGENT.

I LOVE GUYS NOT GALS WITH LOW-SELF ESTEEM
baami loke o,edarijiwon ke!
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
I JUST WANT TO STATE IT CLEAR ........... I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE ATTENTION SEEKER AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY LESBIAN STUFF WITH YOU PLS WHEN NEXT U CALL ME OR CHAT ME UP I WILL COME ONLINE TO EXPOSE YOU PLS STAY CLEAR OFF ME.I MIGHT LOOK COOL BUT PLS DONT SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF ME.I REGRET EVER GIVING YOU MY NUMBER REGRET MEETING YOU IN PERSON.TOUT U R INTELLIGENT.

i dey suspect MAMAGEE3,na only she I know wey get low self esteem for nairaland .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
Abeg say the monicker sad or you are lying undecided
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by pedrilo: 11:58pm On Jan 21, 2016
Why not give it a try? Girl to girl isn't dat bad u know.
But if any guy wan die, make him approach me abeg.

2 Likes

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by mamagee3(f): 12:06am On Jan 22, 2016
southniyikaye:
i dey suspect MAMAGEE3,na only she I know wey get low self esteem for nairaland .
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 12:08am On Jan 22, 2016
Most of you all think every priv issue is for public amusement, thats why you don't hesitate to post it online without giving it a thought. look young lady, you're going about this the wrong way.

1 Like

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by AmiLaHoit(f): 12:20am On Jan 22, 2016
U go just see some subjects, fear no go gree u comment self.
Nne easy o o o
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by tpiar: 12:27am On Jan 22, 2016
if you cant mention the person's moniker, then you are simply trying to spread slander.

1 Like

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 22, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh!!!shockedshocked

This is strong!undecided

Uhm...Okay?
Since You've actually Warned Her and she deliberately doesn't Wanna Quit Stalking You..

I suggest You Mention her Moniker!smiley
Nairalanders Would help You scare her away!wink let's Help You!

For all thing's worth. She might not actually see this thread!?
CALL HER MONIKER ABEG!grin
You too like amebo...see your teeth.

@jollyp: You tell her you have gono or syphilis and trust me she won't disturb you again.
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
am having issue with some lez and am trying to be cool about it but not really working

Why don't you call out her name, so we can also beware.
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by jabojafa(m): 4:59am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
yea u r right
u r already awake at dis tym.. Goodmorning
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 7:05am On Jan 22, 2016
Another drama. Hehehe.
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 7:11am On Jan 22, 2016
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by firstking01(m): 7:22am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
i already told her in person no need of doing that for now
is she a nairalander?
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by enny4real23(m): 8:01am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:

lol! you look soo hot you attracted a lesbian cheesy
joliyp:

lol! you look soo hot you attracted a lesbian
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by kaycexx(m): 8:15am On Jan 22, 2016
How can pvssy fvuk pvssy

It's just gonna be clapping...

You can eat from a plate with a plate.

[size=15pt]Kaycexx[/size]
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Maxi112: 8:21am On Jan 22, 2016
southniyikaye:
na u talk oh, this nonsense, why would u mention someone u r not sure of, this is not acceptable to me

1 Like

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by AlexCk: 8:23am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
i wonder the joy in it,well she sound so heartbroken and at a point i felt pity for her
Pele o.
Gays n les everywhere, na soi one send me msg last year for fb, i rarely open my msgs on fb, i recently opened it i was shocked oo. Person gast careful shaa

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by fF01(m): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2016
Decker:
Op, in as much as what the said lady did is wrong, I don't think the way you are going about it is the right way.

It's always advisable that you sort out your offline_shit offline. Don't bring it here for us. It's non of our business. She made advances to you offline, she didn't do it online, so I don't think you should bring it online.

Now if you expose her online, you would be really putting yourself in all sorts of danger. The lady knows your office and obviously she also knows where you live. It's not wise to embarrass her like that, it's not the clever thing to do. Lots of people know her online and some of them know her offline too. If you expose her, you would be destroying her public image. That's not a smart move. Even if she doesn't make you pay, she also has 'friends' that could choose to.

You are not homo. She can't force you to be homo or indulge in sex with her. Just tell her to back off that you aren't interested. Sort things out with her in private.
True that, i concur!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How You Could Make Up To #5000naira Daily With A Small Start Up Capital Of #1000 / This Is The Funniest Profile Picture On Nairaland / Why You Should Use RAW HONEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.