Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,524 members, 7,816,281 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:43 AM

When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls (10044 Views)

Ladies If Your Boyfriend Promises To Marry You Pls Do This / I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by kenir(m): 11:26am On Jan 22, 2016
jabojafa:
if na me (man) ask u for numba now u go wan form James Bond for me. How can a lady be callin @ nyt b4 she sleeps? Dt is suppose to be my duty.

bobo u no lie o even me don beg her for numba she cawi give girl instead now girl d toast her she d complain

2 Likes

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by AK481(m): 11:27am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
I JUST WANT TO STATE IT CLEAR ........... I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE ATTENTION SEEKER AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY LESBIAN STUFF WITH YOU PLS WHEN NEXT U CALL ME OR CHAT ME UP I WILL COME ONLINE TO EXPOSE YOU PLS STAY CLEAR OFF ME.I MIGHT LOOK COOL BUT PLS DONT SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF ME.I REGRET EVER GIVING YOU MY NUMBER REGRET MEETING YOU IN PERSON.TOUT U R INTELLIGENT.

I LOVE GUYS NOT GALS WITH LOW-SELF ESTEEM

but I m not a lesbian na.
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by CaptPlanet(m): 11:46am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
guys too have their own wahala

Our wahala is a necessary one now. Don't you prefer our wahala to lesbo wahala?
grin
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 11:56am On Jan 22, 2016
CaptPlanet:

Our wahala is a necessary one now. Don't you prefer our wahala to lesbo wahala?
grin
lol,is true

1 Like

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by sexymoma(f): 12:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
Woman nor dey chop woman money ni...
Chop her money abeg... nor be only men dey fall maga grin
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 1:53pm On Jan 22, 2016
sexymoma:
Woman nor dey chop woman money ni...
Chop her money abeg... nor only men dey fall maga grin
lol,money that might latter hurt me
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
G12:
As OP just fine so, girl wan dey chop am. Guys, girls are competing o. Make one sharp guy corner the OP quickly. I don't do distance relationship, if not I for strike.

BTW OP, how you and the shy guy Waka?
lol,the shy guy is out of town,i guess
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 1:58pm On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, is she active here too?
yea,
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 2:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
unilagfreshest:
@ op, if she contact you again expose her.. just cc my name, I will do the damage myself, her pics, full name, address infact all information you have about her.. I will use the power of social media to finish her.
BTW: guys will be messaging/wooing you ladies, you will be doing shakara, now nah common lez wan dey sample you..sure other ladies are learning.. jollyp
when ladies dont know the sincere guy
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 2:04pm On Jan 22, 2016
Enahi:
@op you better block her number forever, that was how a lady asked me for my number on nairaland not knowing that she is a lezbo.

She immediately added me on What's app and started typing thrash about her lezbo experience and all, gosh I was irritated and felt I was going to puke. All I did was to block her immediately and also deleted my old moniker.

I pray I don't come face to face with one because she won't like what I will do to her.
i will need to deactivate my account
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Fraih(f): 2:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
okay...i met her online and we exchanged no,everyday she calls and sound so caring not until when we met in person at my office only for her to be asking me out ..personnally i dislike wen same sex touch me cos it irritate me.i told her am not into lez but she kept strong at me
Please flee from that kinda person, she can be desperate.
Dont pick her calls, dont reply her messages, dont accept anything from her in form of gifts. Give her the red card, state it out that you are not interested.
One was still asking me out few days back. I told her NO and that if she pester Me again, I'll let evryone know what she is after. So keep telling her NO, I mean capital NO. A threat can make her leave you too.
I really know how you feel my dear.
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by firstking01(m): 2:51pm On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
u know high court along lagos bus stop.not far from ibeto cement
sure, i knw there sweerycheesy
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by firstking01(m): 3:03pm On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
YES, SO SHE SAID
hi...gudafternoon.
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by CaptPlanet(m): 3:07pm On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
lol,is true

So I might just want to give u small wahala....u know
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 3:23pm On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
sure, i knw there sweerycheesy
from there take cab heading to lagos bus stop
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by firstking01(m): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
from there take cab heading to lagos bus stop
and??
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Lsofdk(m): 3:33pm On Jan 22, 2016
she may not see this, why don't you threaten to expose her on nairaland when next she calls and tell security at your work place not to grant her entrance
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
and??
really?u want to kno ma house?well take cab going to macoba wen u get to macoba junction call me will come pick u up
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by firstking01(m): 3:40pm On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
really?u want to kno ma house?well take cab going to macoba wen u get to macoba junction call me will come pick u up
hahahaha...ok, will u gimmie ur number?
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Akious2k2(m): 6:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
I JUST WANT TO STATE IT CLEAR ........... I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE ATTENTION SEEKER AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY LESBIAN STUFF WITH YOU PLS WHEN NEXT U CALL ME OR CHAT ME UP I WILL COME ONLINE TO EXPOSE YOU PLS STAY CLEAR OFF ME.I MIGHT LOOK COOL BUT PLS DONT SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF ME.I REGRET EVER GIVING YOU MY NUMBER REGRET MEETING YOU IN PERSON.TOUT U R INTELLIGENT.

I LOVE GUYS NOT GALS WITH LOW-SELF ESTEEM
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / How You Could Make Up To #5000naira Daily With A Small Start Up Capital Of #1000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.