Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,474 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:35 AM

When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls (10043 Views)

Ladies If Your Boyfriend Promises To Marry You Pls Do This / I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 8:42am On Jan 22, 2016
enny4real23:
lol! you look soo hot you attracted a lesbian cheesy lol! you look soo hot you attracted a lesbian
ifa hear hot
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 8:43am On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
is she a nairalander?
yes
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 8:44am On Jan 22, 2016
jabojafa:
u r already awake at dis tym.. Goodmorning
gudmorin dear yea,at work now
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by G12(m): 8:45am On Jan 22, 2016
As OP just fine so, girl wan dey chop am. Guys, girls are competing o. Make one sharp guy corner the OP quickly. I don't do distance relationship, if not I for strike.

BTW OP, how you and the shy guy Waka?
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by firstking01(m): 8:47am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
yes
hmmm, is she active here too?
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by MaziOmenuko: 8:53am On Jan 22, 2016
Decker:

It's always advisable that you sort out your offline_shit offline. Don't bring it here for us. It's non of our business. She made advances to you offline, she didn't do it online, so I don't think you should bring it online.

The shit started online (i guess via pm and i am sure the chic is a nairalander) so she is right to come online: that's the best thing to do.

joliyp:
yes

Copy the link of this thread and whatsapp it to her. Tell her that next time she tries that shit, her name and pix will be all over the internet. Not just her nairaland handle, her real name and you will send it to laialasblog, linda ikeji, all hungry bloggers (like vivangist, no offense vivan) and all over facebook. Trust me, if she tries it again, carry out your threat, I can help you with it; such that whenever anyone types her name on google, the only information that will come out about her is her dirty lesbian acts.
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 8:55am On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
hmmm, is she active here too?
hunnn,yes
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 8:56am On Jan 22, 2016
MaziOmenuko:

The shit started online (i guess via pm and i am sure the chic is a nairalander) so she is right to come online: that's the best thing to do.

Copy the link of this thread and whatsapp it to her. Tell her that next time she tries that shit, her name and pix will be all over the internet. Not just her nairaland handle, her real name and you will send it to laialasblog, linda ikeji, all hungry bloggers (like vivangist, no offense vivan) and all over facebook. Trust me, if she tries it again, carry out your threat, I can help you with it; such that whenever anyone types her name on google, the only information that will come out about her is her dirty lesbian acts.
tnk u dear
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by firstking01(m): 8:58am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
hunnn,yes
sorry for askin too many kweshuns grin...u guys stay in the same state??
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Young03(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
are u really 24

wat do u want to hear now
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by jabojafa(m): 8:59am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
gudmorin dear yea,at work now
where do u work dear?
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by firstking01(m): 9:01am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
hunnn,yes
oh, ur even ph sef grin...do u knw woji??
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by firstking01(m): 9:03am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
hunnn,yes
oh, ur even in ph sef grin...do u knw woji??
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by unilagfreshest(m): 9:26am On Jan 22, 2016
southniyikaye:
i dey suspect MAMAGEE3,na only she I know wey get low self esteem for nairaland .
Boss, I concur
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
oh, ur even in ph sef grin...do u knw woji??
NO,I STAY AT MACOBA
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 9:29am On Jan 22, 2016
Young03:

wat do u want to hear now
LWKMD...JUST KIDDING
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 9:30am On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
sorry for askin too many kweshuns grin...u guys stay in the same state??
YES, SO SHE SAID
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by firstking01(m): 9:31am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
NO,I STAY AT MACOBA
where's thatsad??
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by unilagfreshest(m): 9:33am On Jan 22, 2016
@ op, if she contact you again expose her.. just cc my name, I will do the damage myself, her pics, full name, address infact all information you have about her.. I will use the power of social media to finish her.
BTW: guys will be messaging/wooing you ladies, you will be doing shakara, now nah common lez wan dey sample you..sure other ladies are learning.. jollyp
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by faruz: 9:35am On Jan 22, 2016
jabojafa:
if na me (man) ask u for numba now u go wan form James Bond for me. How can a lady be callin @ nyt b4 she sleeps? Dt is suppose to be my duty.
.... Na true u tlk ooOoooo she go form James bond..... Now she don enta ham sHe con dey run cum meet us...... Nazo lyf be ooooo....

2 Likes

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by adexdon(m): 9:37am On Jan 22, 2016
jolyp para like wat can fah
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 9:47am On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
where's thatsad??
lol..along lagos bus stop
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by firstking01(m): 9:54am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
lol..along lagos bus stop
but ur location is ph @ur profile
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Enahi(f): 10:07am On Jan 22, 2016
@op you better block her number forever, that was how a lady asked me for my number on nairaland not knowing that she is a lezbo.

She immediately added me on What's app and started typing thrash about her lezbo experience and all, gosh I was irritated and felt I was going to puke. All I did was to block her immediately and also deleted my old moniker.

I pray I don't come face to face with one because she won't like what I will do to her.
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:13am On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
but ur location is ph @ur profile
lagos bus stop in ph nah
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Evathyst(f): 10:24am On Jan 22, 2016
ggrin:
Eva and Eva gringringrin
What's this one saying? angry

Wetin bring my moniker enter 'lez' talk? Abeg o!
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 10:29am On Jan 22, 2016
iyke926:

You too like amebo...see your teeth.

@jollyp: You tell her you have gono or syphilis and trust me she won't disturb you again.
coolcoolcoolcool
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by firstking01(m): 10:31am On Jan 22, 2016
joliyp:
lagos bus stop in ph nah
ooooh tongue...the one closed to govt house ba??
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:36am On Jan 22, 2016
firstking01:
ooooh tongue...the one closed to govt house ba??
u know high court along lagos bus stop.not far from ibeto cement
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 10:52am On Jan 22, 2016
southniyikaye:
i dey suspect MAMAGEE3,na only she I know wey get low self esteem for nairaland .
c her reply to dis ur commnt sef undecided d mamaG I knw wil come hard on u for callin her name to such gist. Her conscience huhn? I tink I concur wit u cheesy
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by uchennamani(m): 11:07am On Jan 22, 2016
[quote author=joliyp post=42202416]I JUST WANT TO STATE IT CLEAR ........... I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE ATTENTION SEEKER AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY LESBIAN STUFF WITH YOU PLS WHEN NEXT U CALL ME OR CHAT ME UP I WILL COME ONLINE TO EXPOSE YOU PLS STAY CLEAR OFF ME.I MIGHT LOOK COOL BUT PLS DONT SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF ME.I REGRET EVER GIVING YOU MY NUMBER REGRET MEETING YOU IN PERSON.TOUT U R INTELLIGENT. You certainly sounded like an attention seeker! Why bring it here when you should use other means to pass your message to the person. To whom brain is given, efficient reason ability is expected
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by ggrin(f): 11:19am On Jan 22, 2016
Evathyst:
What's this one saying? angry

Wetin bring my moniker enter 'lez' talk? Abeg o!
undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Is Wrong With This Lady's Picture? Photo Inside / Mum & Daughter, 19 Who Share Daily Naked Showers & Scrub Each Other Down / My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.