Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,651 members, 7,816,666 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls (10047 Views)

Ladies If Your Boyfriend Promises To Marry You Pls Do This / I Feel Heartbroken Right Now. If It Were You, Pls What Will You Do? / Nigerian Man Engaged To Oyinbo: “You Won't Know Peace If You Try To Put Asunder” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Emac34: 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
grin I'm a lover of concrete facts man.. Ion work without anonymous nonsense...

I need proof that someone with a vagina is trying to get into her vagina
bad guygrin is like she dnt wanna open up abt the dumb b!tch(the lez moniker)
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by REDDEVILS1(m): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
Bae pls is she doesn't stop expose here, Facebook and IG with her pictures. Na cos say u be woman, 1 guy no fear come grab my nyash for atm queue I just turn, give a loud thunderous slap. He didn't even talk pple were just staring at us.

2 Likes

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:35pm On Jan 21, 2016
kaziblake:
God forbids!
Block her number and also on Whatsapp.
Those lesbian women can be desperate at times.
Tufiakwa.
trust me i did that,but still called me with an unknown no.n my office
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
jabojafa:
if na me (man) ask u for numba now u go wan form James Bond for me. How can a lady be callin @ nyt b4 she sleeps? Dt is suppose to be my duty.
guys too have their own wahala
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Emac34: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
am not just that somethings are better conceal dan reveal
ok if u say so
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh!!!shockedshocked

This is strong!undecided

Uhm...Okay?
Since You've actually Warned Her and she deliberately doesn't Wanna Quit Stalking You..

I suggest You Mention her Moniker!smiley
Nairalanders Would help You scare her away!wink let's Help You!

For all thing's worth. She might not actually see this thread!?
CALL HER MONIKER ABEG!grin
amebo grin
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by valdes00(m): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
Nothing wey I no go see for NL....
gay, lesbian, mad person, witch, wizard, troublesome person, bad mouth etc.. all of dem full here

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Twaci(f): 10:38pm On Jan 21, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Young03(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
Oh..na so one guy send me message for watsapp,tellin me he got my number from nairaland.(did i put my number on nairaland? No) TELLIN ME HE LOVES ME,asking me d size of my diick that he stays in uk...guess wat.

I told him the size is 24inches...he backed off

1 Like

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by jabojafa(m): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
guys too have their own wahala
yeah dey do but not all. And its better dan a girl cos it wont irritate u.
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by kaziblake(f): 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
trust me i did that,but still called me with an unknown no.n my office
I was once in your shoe but she was a matured woman.
She offered me money and other stuff just for sex,i blocked her but she kept on calling with strange number so I saved her pics and threaten to expose her.
Since then she never called again.
I'm so sure with this act of yours she will back off.

1 Like

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by tellwisdom: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
I JUST WANT TO STATE IT CLEAR ........... I DONT WANT TO SOUND LIKE ATTENTION SEEKER AM NOT INTERESTED IN ANY LESBIAN STUFF WITH YOU PLS WHEN NEXT U CALL ME OR CHAT ME UP I WILL COME ONLINE TO EXPOSE YOU PLS STAY CLEAR OFF ME.I MIGHT LOOK COOL BUT PLS DONT SEE THE OTHER SIDE OF ME.I REGRET EVER GIVING YOU MY NUMBER REGRET MEETING YOU IN PERSON.TOUT U R INTELLIGENT.

I LOVE GUYS NOT GALS WITH LOW-SELF ESTEEM

Upon this small breassst wey dey grow, na em person still wan help you press am down pkata pkata ? sad...Abe, pm me the person angry

3 Likes

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jan 21, 2016
MrsPhyno:
amebo grin
I'm trying to help nah...cry

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by joliyp(f): 10:40pm On Jan 21, 2016
jabojafa:
yeah dey do but not all. And its better dan a girl cos it wont irritate u.
yea u r right
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
joliyp:
i already told her in person no need of doing that for now
why the thread then? undecided

3 Likes

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emac34:
bad guygrin is like she dnt wanna open up abt the dumb b!tch(the lez moniker)
lol.. She dy fear us.. cool
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Emac34: 10:44pm On Jan 21, 2016
Obioraaa:
lol.. She dy fear us.. cool
yeah that's what i think
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Emac34: 10:47pm On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
why the thread then? undecided
I told her of your experience bt she still the doll
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emac34:
I told her of your experience bt she still the doll
Hehehehe
If I show you chat images you go fear grin
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by olac21(m): 10:52pm On Jan 21, 2016
kaziblake:
God forbids! Block her number and also on Whatsapp. Those lesbian women can be desperate at times. Tufiakwa.
Hmmm-i tot you loved them before!thank God you proved me wrong!
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
Op, in as much as what the said lady did is wrong, I don't think the way you are going about it is the right way.

It's always advisable that you sort out your offline_shit offline. Don't bring it here for us. It's non of our business. She made advances to you offline, she didn't do it online, so I don't think you should bring it online.

Now if you expose her online, you would be really putting yourself in all sorts of danger. The lady knows your office and obviously she also knows where you live. It's not wise to embarrass her like that, it's not the clever thing to do. Lots of people know her online and some of them know her offline too. If you expose her, you would be destroying her public image. That's not a smart move. Even if she doesn't make you pay, she also has 'friends' that could choose to.

You are not homo. She can't force you to be homo or indulge in sex with her. Just tell her to back off that you aren't interested. Sort things out with her in private.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Emac34: 10:53pm On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehe
grin
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by NemzySeries(m): 10:55pm On Jan 21, 2016
na wa Õoº°˚ ˚°ºoo...so of all d thousand helpless d!cks roaming d streets sum ladies still prefer pv55ie5 to d!cks?

1 Like

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
Emac34:
grin
but God win
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by olac21(m): 10:56pm On Jan 21, 2016
tellwisdom:

Upon this small breassst wey dey grow, na em person still wan help you press am down pkata pkata ? sad...Abe, pm me the person angry

Do you mean those breasts are still small to you?I think na cossy-like boobs you like.badt guy
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by ijebu2020: 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2016
THIS YOUR WRITE UP/POST IS A LIE U WERE PLANNING TO MAKE FP....AND THOSE LAZY NAIRALAND MODS COME DISSAPOINT YOU..TRY ANOTHER ONE...LESBIAN MY FOOT.....I BEG TALK ANOTHER THNG ....PEOPLE SHLD STOP TELLING LIES HERE OOOO

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:02pm On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Hehehehe

I still dey wait that thong matter o? undecided
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jan 21, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

I still dey wait that thong matter o? undecided
hahaha. Abeg no make me puke
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by JeffreyJamez(m): 11:08pm On Jan 21, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
hahaha. Abeg no make me puke

Hot music grin grin grin
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jan 21, 2016
Estharfabian:
Oh!!!shockedshocked

This is strong!undecided

Uhm...Okay?
Since You've actually Warned Her and she deliberately doesn't Wanna Quit Stalking You..

I suggest You Mention her Moniker!smiley
Nairalanders Would help You scare her away!wink let's Help You!

For all thing's worth. She might not actually see this thread!?
CALL HER MONIKER ABEG!grin
AMEBO tongue
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
JeffreyJamez:

Hot music grin grin grin
Bros make I fwd your number?
Re: When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls by Nobody: 11:18pm On Jan 21, 2016
sylvalord:
AMEBO tongue
sadsadAyam not jhoor!angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Landlady Asked Me To Lick Her Vagina As She Menstruates, She Gave Me 200k / 5 Ways Naija Guys Test Their Girlfriends / This Is How To Waste Money On A Meal You Can't Finish [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.