Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? (67358 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Chronic Liar What Should I Do / People Which Will You Prefare? A Sex Adict, A Liar Or A Selfish Person / How To Permanently Stop Masturbation (lessons From An Ex-chronic Masturbator) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2016
I hope she is a twin like we see in Philippines movies, if nt my hrt goes out to u,I apologize on behalf of all female folks who r man eaters,eating out hrts, if u have been a victim,please don't conclude dat we r all the same
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by CaroLyner(f): 8:16pm On Jan 22, 2016
kindredspirit:

One of the cons of long distance relationships, you see. I would later go on to find out that she started dating this guy when she relocated while I was in my town. I proposed to her with a ring on the 6th of a particular month of that year while the guy proposed on the 16th of same month. I guess as I was gathering money to marry, money was no object to my rival and he did the needful faster than me.

I saw a topic on Nairaland the other day wherein a lady accepted rings from THREE GUYS within the space of one month ! Did you read that story? Shocking stuff which drew the indignation of some Nairalanders that commented. Trust me, some mothers do have 'em. The lady would go ahead to marry one of her THREE FIANCES, leaving the others in a lurch someday.

What she wanted with me? The Jury is out on that one.
its plain heartless.what baffles me is the fact that after wedding him she still went ahead to call you again.she's quite dumb i must confess.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by misterh(m): 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
She's probably suffering from Dissociative Identity Disorder. It's a rare psychological condition.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by 2mNaira: 8:17pm On Jan 22, 2016
jaittofidelix1:
Am sure that's facebook, u cant come and compose a script here on nairaland and all what u get in the comments box is... Woman can lie... Stupid reply, oga, cary ur lie go nollywood and make money with it, we aint here for folktales
Moreover, u said she came to ur house on jan 10 by 5pm on Saturday and left on jan 11 by 6a.m on sunday, na sunday den they do wedding for ur own place? Think b4 u lie

If u look closely u will notice that that was a typo.The guy meant 5am.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by kindredspirit(m): 8:24pm On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
its plain heartless.what baffles me is the fact that after wedding him she still went ahead to call you again.she's quite dumb i must confess.

As I said before, these things happen. Never pooh-pooh some of these stranger-than-fiction stories that you hear and read as "Super Story".
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by onlineadejoh(m): 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
Sounds like some made up comic story jare. Who could be so careless not to observe the movements of a girlfriend whom you claimed you love so much.

Am sure they did shopping for that purported wedding.

Any ways, it's a lesson for us all that delay is dangerous.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 22, 2016
nikkypearl:

U need to..... the story/writeup is quiet interesting! grin
smiley only because you asked me to
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by cfbadj: 8:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
u av dated ur gf for 6 yrs so I suppose u knw her siblings or any family members who can clarify dis issue for u
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by isacolukay(m): 8:36pm On Jan 22, 2016
bimbochoco:
available for sale

How much?
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Nobody: 8:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op all I can say is

NKÁN BÈ È
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Od12b0882(f): 8:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
AFTER SIX YEARS OF BEING WITH A GIRL, YOUR EXCUSE FOR NOT MARRYING HER IS THAT YOU'RE WAITING FOR A DIAMOND RING.YOU'RE EITHER A CHRONIC LIAR OR VERY MAD.

1 Like

Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by bimbochoco(m): 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
isacolukay:

How much?

Send a message to me on whatsapp.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by shackwack2000: 8:42pm On Jan 22, 2016
She might have a multiple personality disorder
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by godinbed(m): 8:43pm On Jan 22, 2016
bimbochoco:
If Steven Spielberg write this script as movie sef, come write true life story, come still write, i beg in the name of God na true life story join... I no go believe am... Shikena!!!

Lmao.. Dis guy baaaad gan!

Available for sale
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
Eleyi gidi gan oo but adonblivit!
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by cheffs(m): 8:47pm On Jan 22, 2016
The rate at which too good to be true stories hits fp these days ehn... Seun might have to start presenting awards for the best fictitious story for the year. Not saying most aren't true, but it seems people would do or say anything to make fp.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by kingsamosy(m): 8:52pm On Jan 22, 2016
devil is a learner when it comes to lie compare to your babe.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Kaylexzy(m): 8:54pm On Jan 22, 2016
shachris02:
yeah. chics are like that. That's why i pity any man that believes anything a girl says.

Like Ice Prince? lipsrsealed
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by anigold(m): 9:00pm On Jan 22, 2016
CaroLyner:
the lies human tell.even the devil would be afraid grin

Sometimes people do resemble alot at times,last week I mistakenly hugged a married woman ,she looked just like my cousin..
Or may be the girl has a twin sister and she is not aware..
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by slimtik(m): 9:14pm On Jan 22, 2016
#singing#This is Super Story.........
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Kennycyphers(m): 9:28pm On Jan 22, 2016
amokeme:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy oh goodness!! I can't deal.
shocked she is not human! (If the story is true tho)

I love the quote in your signature... Nice 1
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by thawgy(m): 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
The author of this should see Wale Adenuga and he may be drafted in to writing super story.. so u dated a girl for 6 years and you want to marry her yet you don't know her parents, siblings, relatives or friends that will confirm the story abi?.. bros is just mad is all I can say
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by Dayshow: 9:30pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op u b gud storyliar. I mean... storyteller
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by amokeme(f): 9:32pm On Jan 22, 2016
Kennycyphers:

I love the quote in your signature... Nice 1
thanks smiley
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by booz(m): 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2016
What name was on the wedding programme?!!!!!
GurlFriend:
Does she need medication or deliverance? Lol

http://www.lailasblog.com/2016/01/folks-come-in-quickly-and-read-this.html
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by owaiekpe90(m): 9:37pm On Jan 22, 2016
Op since ur bae is still denying, and you on the other hand still wanting to dig deep. Tell your friend who invited you to that wedding to arrange a meeting dat will involve de supposed wife of his friend in the UK, himself, you and ur babe. If one among de two women fails to show up.... Then u stop being confused on this issue.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by OBAGADAFFI: 9:38pm On Jan 22, 2016
This story doesn't add-up.

Marriage is to complicated than this boyfriend issue.

Both the Bride and groom got family members, they went to registry, printed IVs and other marriage rituals.

Is the guy claiming not to know her GF family members.
Or is the name on the marriage IV same with her GF.

I think the guy is suffering from paranoia.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by chineloSA(f): 9:48pm On Jan 22, 2016
This storyteller is the biggest liar. shocked
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by toprealman: 9:49pm On Jan 22, 2016
OP your story line us dumb. Nice attempt tho.
Re: Is She A Chronic Liar Or Is This Madness? by waice6571: 9:50pm On Jan 22, 2016
When Lie Mohammed is your dad.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Eats Gold-plated Pounded Yam (pix) / 10 Categories Of Guys Ladies Desperately Chase For Marriage / 10 Shameful Acts&Immaturity Guys Display After Getting Under The Skirt Of A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.