Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (40356 Views)

Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by HaneefahRN(f): 1:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
OP, simply ask him, if u were the one pregnant wt a houseboy's child, what wld he do? He has to be ready to forgive too if he isn't a great self-centered hypocrite
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Mariecakes(f): 1:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
NO
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by bigcil2(m): 1:20pm On Jan 23, 2016
undecided not fair
QueenValerie:
He'd go as he came,he cheated.
cheating is an event, divorce is forever.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
bigcil2:
undecided not fair cheating is an event, divorce is forever.
He made his choice. Now let em live with it
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by lovaleenny(f): 1:48pm On Jan 23, 2016
eniolaamoda:

U think ppl like that r stupid enough not to sign a prenuptial document I don't know what d exact name is called tho but it an agreement that will make u not take half of his salary he can only gv u what he wishes to gv u

U think wen bill gates got married he signed a prenup...did he even knw he'll be a billionaire??...abeg swerve!!

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 23, 2016
Don't you need a husband first to forgive? grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 2:21pm On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Thats wat they dont kno wat goes around comes arond

Ever wonder why guys dat flirts too mch always av a female child as their first issue!

It means karma as set a table before those daughters

Na d daughters dey suffer am wen i cry of heart breaks i remembered my dad's attitude towards girls bck in d days am d one reaping all d man has sowned d tears he kept in dose innocent girls eyes back then

karma is real now wen dad sees me cry he is helpless cry

Guys b careful of wat u do to girls ur daughter is d one to suffer for it d most nd u wud b helpless den!
Why do you always go off point?

Who asked you to bring in your father into the discourse?

Simple question you go turn am to essay.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 2:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
lovaleenny:

U think wen bill gates got married he signed a prenup...did he even knw he'll be a billionaire??...abeg swerve!!
How exactly does this follow?

Obviously you were at bill gates' wedding ceremony. undecided
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 2:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
HaneefahRN:

It's annoying. Pple will always want to justify rubbish when men behave like dogs. Yet, the idiots will come here and say women ain't loyal when many are plain in dogs in human clothing.
Let's assume they had gotten a fairly grown houseboy instead and he had impregnated the woman, will the dog she calls a husband be quick to forgive. All the hypocrites supporting the dog-like man will want the woman's head on a stake. To them the man is always right and the woman must always be at fault
What breed is your father? cheesy
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by eniolaamoda: 2:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
lovaleenny:

Aunty Wey dey swerve person
We talking of made bill gates here Naija version
Not d one that is YET to b bill gates

The one that already is one of the richest men not one aspiring to be

U grab.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by HaneefahRN(f): 2:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

What breed is your father? cheesy
I had expected this from any fool, never knew it wld be u. When u learn to read and assimilate, quote me back. Nw stop making a fool of urself and swerve

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 2:57pm On Jan 23, 2016
HaneefahRN:

I had expected this from any fool, never knew it wld be u. When u learn to read and assimilate, quote me back. Nw stop making a fool of urself and swerve
Answer my question and stop whyning. Bítch! grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 3:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Naijaboiy, I told you that you are a foo.lsmiley

Please ignore the f.ool.smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
Hmmm I deh suspect you ooo.
Joy1706:

It goes both ways my dear. She will as well have access to a richer man with a stronger, longer and bigger deek
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by HaneefahRN(f): 3:06pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Answer my question and stop whyning. Bítch! grin
I'm tempted to tell u to go ask ur mama. But I know u didn't grow up wt parents so u don't respect her anyway.
So pele, use ur drugs as prescribed by ur vet Dr next time. It won't do good to av rabies infected dog on the loose. U're free to bark on like I know i will, but u're henceforth ignored

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by HaneefahRN(f): 3:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

Naijaboiy, I told you that you are a foo.lsmiley

Lolz. It's always interesting watching idiots display their stupidity and idiocy, isn't it?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by lovaleenny(f): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Aunty Wey dey swerve person
We talking of made bill gates here Naija version
Not d one that is YET to b bill gates

The one that already is one of the richest men not one aspiring to be

U grab.

Ode no be u say Bill Gates...did u specify weda na naija version or african version...infact did u even say any version
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by ucnwafor(m): 3:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Azil:
Nija women....always quick to say I'll leave him in hypothetical situations. In reality, most of them are in an emotionally, physically and verbally abusive relationship with a no good brother and still begging to be in there.

God bless u aunty, u will give triplet in marriage babies in IJN, say amen!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by lovaleenny(f): 3:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

How exactly does this follow?

Obviously you were at bill gates' wedding ceremony. undecided

Please kindly read d whole thread to know how it follows undecided
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 3:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
HaneefahRN:

I'm tempted to tell u to go ask ur mama. But I know u didn't grow up wt parents so u don't respect her anyway.
So pele, use ur drugs as prescribed by ur vet Dr next time. It won't do good to av rabies infected dog on the loose. U're free to bark on like I know i will, but u're henceforth ignored
Simple question and she cannot answer. shocked

So it can pain like this? grin

Bítch!

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 3:26pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

Naija Boiy, I told you that you are a foo.lsmiley

But Mariam I wasn't referring to you na. grin

By the way stop describing your father's mental state to me. smiley

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by confistified(m): 3:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
y is it dat babe wen nor fine go still get bad mouth angry
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 3:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
lovaleenny:

Please kindly read d whole thread to know how it follows undecided
Lool..were we not talking about pre-nuptial agreement here? grin

Why do I need to read the whole thread to understand that your point doesn't follow. cheesy
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
confistified:
y is it dat babe wen nor fine go still get bad mouth angry
The thing sef tire me. cheesy
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 3:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

By the way stop describing my father's mental state to me. smiley

Who is Mariam?undecided

What have you been sniffing?

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 3:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

Who is Mariam?undecided

What have you been sniffing?
Ask your multiple fathers that question. cheesy

Bye! grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 3:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Ask my multiple fathers that question. cheesy

Bye! grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by confistified(m): 3:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

The thing sef tire me. cheesy
lols I had to waste my mb to see who dey yarn.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naijaboiy: 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:
Mariam aka insidious, the ugly depressed Muslim bítch who goes about attacking people on the Internet to feel good about her frustrated self.

How many victims have you got today? Hope it fed you well? grin

Or you need more? tongue

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by bqlekan(m): 3:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

By the way stop describing your father's mental state to me. smiley

Wicked grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 3:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Mthe ugly depressed bítch like my mother who goes about attacking people on the Internet to feel good about her frustrated self.

How many victims have you got today? Hope it fed you well? grin

Or you need more? tongue
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
naijaboiy:

Ask your multiple fathers that question. cheesy

Bye! grin

lipsrsealed embarassed

Ouch... cry undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? / How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets? / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.