Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,021 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (40349 Views)

Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 23, 2016
SmartChoices:

All the best

grin tank u bt

Why do u say so dat i ahd b freed?

Did u see any revelation bou me?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:23am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

grin tank u bt

Why do u say so dat i ahd b freed?

Did u see any revelation bou me?
Ain't no prophet but I know you should not be bondaged because of another's misdemeanor once you know Christ

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by sweatlana: 8:39am On Jan 23, 2016
Would my husband forgive me if gate man impregnated me

NO!

5 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by callJesu: 8:40am On Jan 23, 2016
Of course I would. Forgive us our sins as we forgive those who sin against us
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by exlink10(m): 8:42am On Jan 23, 2016
kill kill kill kill

kill kill kill kill

kill kill kill kill kill

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by francizy(m): 8:43am On Jan 23, 2016
Any husband that does this doesn't deserve to be forgiven... I wouldn't forgive my wife if I caught her kissing another man, as in, she doesn't need to have sex before I conclude she has cheated on me... undecided

5 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Idrismusty97(m): 8:44am On Jan 23, 2016
All these Ladies saying they will accept the maid baby blah blah blah. Please if this ever happen to you don't accept anyone baby before you pour all your anger on it and start treating it like a subhuman.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Code45: 8:45am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'd forgive him after I got a divorce and half of everythin'!!!
And I mean it, if he wears a wig I want my half of that too! grin
Gold-digger.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Benjom(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2016
Yes, I'll forgive but definitely move on with my own life.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by francizy(m): 8:46am On Jan 23, 2016
Idrismusty97:
All these Ladies saying they will accept the maid baby blah blah blah. Please if this ever happen to you don't accept anyone baby before you pour all your anger on it and start treating it like a subhuman.

Women are very good at this, especially women from my side.. If I ever have a child or children of my own, then on no condition will I marry again (if I was married before) or get married (if I've not been married at all)...

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by ceejay80s(m): 8:47am On Jan 23, 2016
SirJeffry:
Even Jesus said "thou shalt not tempt the Lord thy God" so why tempt your husband with a grown girl housemaid?

Why does a woman need a househelp in the first place? Is she handicapped?angry
idioty lol funny
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 23, 2016
Code45:
Gold-digger.
Lol. I gave him good years of my life. grin
He better be glad I even gave him half his wig,I coulda left him bald. grin

7 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:

half of everything ... lol, not in naija.... and if i am very rich and in a country that law stands ... i wont get married, or will marry and equally rich lady or she mist sign a pre nup ... lol ....
lesson learnt from tiger woods
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Pascal181: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2016
If someone who at d point he's being gruesomly nailed 2 d cross would pray 4 his father 2 forgive them how much more of dis if he actually repent genuinely. Pls forgive him so that ur sins can be forgiven.

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Fkforyou(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:

Ha.Ha.ha......and if it's the other way round is he entitled to half your assets too?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by mastermind1759(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2016
Some men sef..dem go jst dey disturb God 4 deir foolishness.u r left wif no choice dan to 4giv bottom line.painful 4giveness.u cnt leave ur home 4 a maid.

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Eddy2cute(m): 8:54am On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:
I won't ever forget no matter how hard I try so why delude myself that I've forgiven him? There is no two ways about it, the marriage would definitely be over cool
and u will then remain single for life? U think husband easy to find? Forgive him jaree
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by babadem2much(m): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2016
kilokeys:
Different tori if it was the wife that got impregnated by the gateman...

Chai.. grin it's a man's world

Guy u badt gaan grin grin grin grin gate man DON suffer n madam must go trust men sometimes forgiveness no de dia diary
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jan 23, 2016
There is a deep shame you can't wipe off I will feel terrible for a while but with God and good friends and family i will forgive and watch for his true remorse

That is where he earns my respect in that situation. So many immature men in Lagos these days just pray you get a real husband who cares about how you feel

The height of disrespect too and if I am pregnant too bloop ahhhhh ...in your face Kai but a child is a Gift from God

We will all co raise the child but that she is leaving my house that night....a Man is moving in one of those casting types sef

I don't want to be the any small thing pack out type of wife but at the same time my Lord didn't make me no slave o

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by ggrin(f): 8:55am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Same thing every yoruba guy is gifted at doing

TRY TO BREAK AND RUIN EVERY GIRL'S LIFE

MEHN DAD WAS A CERTIFIED PLATNIUM PLAYER grin

Imagine ow he met my mum

my mum was living close to my dad's dem gf's hse d gf was now actin up dad just use my mum as a back up plan

grin d man no ever feel heart break for hin life!

Now he sees wat guys do to me he grows weak nd regrets it cry
weyre grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2016
sexyexcalibur:

half of everything ... lol, not in naija.... and if i am very rich and in a country that law stands ... i wont get married, or will marry and equally rich lady or she mist sign a pre nup ... lol ....
lesson learnt from tiger woods
I'm African American and if I had ta drag him ta my country I will grin

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:56am On Jan 23, 2016
ggrin:
weyre grin

Na u i take use resemble grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Eddy2cute(m): 8:57am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm African American and if I had ta drag him ta my country I will grin
that pic on ur profile though
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by hujiedit(m): 8:58am On Jan 23, 2016
Yes, I will forgive him after I have left his house in peace
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by naniawini(f): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2016
This one na jamb question ooo.... Well i'm going 2 ask if i was d one dat got preggy 4 d gate man will he 4give? If he can answer dat question then i'll definitely knw wat 2 do...

SHIKENA!!!

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 8:59am On Jan 23, 2016
Eddy2cute:
that pic on ur profile though
I know isn't that kitten cute. smiley
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by ggrin(f): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Na u i take use resemble grin
me kecry
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by eltweezy90(m): 9:00am On Jan 23, 2016
Let's see what happens when I get married. But definitely I believe I wouldn't stoop so low.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by chineloSA(f): 9:02am On Jan 23, 2016
SmartChoices:
Would you forgive your husband who got your maid pregnant?

ON JANUARY 23, 2016
Angela had worked for our family for two years. She’s hard working and fond of kids. I treated her like a younger sister. Recently, I discovered she was pregnant, and guess who she said was responsible? My loving husband, Deji. When I confronted my husband, he didn’t deny it. I never suspected Deji had been having sexual relations with the maid. I probably should have been more vigilant. Do I even have to blame the girl? What about my husband who could not keep his hands off her? If he had gotten another woman pregnant apart from my maid, it would have been bearable. But how could he stoop so low as to do it with our maid? Right under my nose? Hhmmm…. Now, he’s asking me to forgive his infidelity, claiming that it was the devil’s handiwork. I’m so confused even though I feel so betrayed and tempted to leave the marriage. What would you do if you were in my shoes?

Some female celebrities speak…

t depends on a lot of factors — Iyabo Ojo, Actress/Producer

It’s his responsibility, so I won’t get involved. I will send her back to her family and ask them to contact her ‘baby papa’. As for my husband, we’ll definitely have a lot of issues and argument. So, it depends. I may walk out of the marriage or stay back and forgive his mistakes.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/01/would-you-forgive-your-husband-who-got-your-maid-pregnant/

The reason why he cheated on you was the highlighted.
Just because she is a maid, doesn't make her inferior. How could one say "stoop so low because she is a maid"? Are Maids not human beings?

Serves you right!!

4 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by mira4u: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2016
embarassed Never!!!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 23, 2016
Fkforyou:

Ha.Ha.ha......and if it's the other way round is he entitled to half your assets too?
It wouldn't be.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? / How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.