Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (40354 Views)

Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by AreaFada2: 11:19am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

Ouch!

Did that hurt?

Who the hell are you?

I won't say much any more. Having a few mb doesn't mean you can step on everybody's toe.

Since you refuse to heed warning.

I'm nobody o. Absolutely nobody. But you will know better later.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by mikki123(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2016
I will forgive him for sure

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Code45: 11:20am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I still don't know. Uhm have a nice day.Bye smiley
I just wanna know if there's any available girlfriend form.
And if you wanna go, no problem. Have a nice day as well. smiley
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:22am On Jan 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

I won't say much any more. Having a few mb doesn't mean you can step on everybody's toe.

Since you refuse to heed warning.

I'm nobody o. Absolutely nobody. But you will know better later.

I don't few mbs

I have unlimitedundecided

Then please keep your shit to yourself
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by AreaFada2: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

I don't few mbs

I have unlimitedundecided

Then please keep your shit to yourself

Thank you for your insults, well-done madam.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
you sound like a lady who will be willing to tolerate another wife in your home rather than an illegitimate child.

I may not mind another wife but he must be willing to fulfill ALL his responsibilities.

But have sex or impregnate someone he is meant to protect, he must be crazyundecided
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:24am On Jan 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

Thank you for your insults, well-done madam.
Thanks for starting it. Well-done Sir!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 11:25am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'm destoyin' it? Wrong! -- he did when he put his hands(and more) on another woman.
he did not deny the fact that he slept with maid...for all we know she may have been denying the husband sex all the while,not taking care of her self,adding weight,etc been so laid back and playing a recorded clause in her head."after all I am married".probably she became complacent.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by francizy(m): 11:26am On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:

If thats an euphemism for bullsh!t, then yea

Hehehehehe... grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 11:29am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

I may not mind another wife but he must be willing to fulfill ALL his responsibilities.

But have sex or impregnate someone he is meant to protect, he must be crazyundecided

what if you are the one that is not fulfilling your own part of the marital vows...your type can starve a husband of sex for one year simply because he did not buy aseobi for you.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
he did not deny the fact that he slept with maid...for all we know she may have been denying the husband sex all the while,not taking care of her self,adding weight,etc been so laid back and playing a recorded clause in her head."after all I am married".probably she became complacent.
Then he should talk to her,not cheat or get a divorce.

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Fkforyou(m): 11:32am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

Gender bias .... You must be really daft.

Coward? Says a fo.ol on e-space

Run along ode!

We could keep going back and forth about this, but we all know this your forte, releasing your fustration online, those eye bags is the proof anybody needs, I mean common, you look older than smeagol from lord of the ring.....lol.
I just wanted to school a mentally unstable biitch like you and am glad I did, even though on a normal day I find your rantings to be humourous.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 11:41am On Jan 23, 2016
Fkforyou:

We could keep going back and forth about this, but we all know this your forte, releasing your fustration online, those eye bags is the proof anybody needs, I mean common, you look older than smeagol from lord of the ring.....lol.
I just wanted to school a mentally unstable biitch like you and am glad I did, even though on a normal day I find your rantings to be humourous.

You sound painedgrin

You need to shoot your biology teachersad

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by emzila(m): 11:45am On Jan 23, 2016
kilokeys:
Different tori if it was the wife that got impregnated by the gateman...

Chai.. grin it's a man's world
do u know that rich men children are actually gatemen and co. biological children?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Joy1706(f): 11:47am On Jan 23, 2016
Fongido:

if you quit who'll suffer you're the one to lose. your husband will marry the maid and life goes on. as for you, you are now second hand and won't be easy to see husband. be wise
Its like NL guys live in another planet cos I see divorcees get married all the time...to better men sef.
And why does the woman have to lose or suffer? Una mentality tire me o. He marries the maid. I marry a better man

3 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 11:51am On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
what if you are the one that is not fulfilling your own part of the marital vows...your type can starve a husband of sex for one year simply because he did not buy aseobi for you.

I will fufill my marital vows
I am this your of person that enjoys being nice and being mean. If I were in a marriage and decided to leave, it would be husband that would beg me to stay or come back in future to beg me

I can't punish my husband with sex or food. I don't do owambe either. Regardless, I intend to convince my husband-to-be on a less hurtful, reasonable and practical method of resolving disputes.

I don't like unneccessary headache
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Joy1706(f): 11:52am On Jan 23, 2016
PUSIDRILA:
Its a Mans world.If she leaves,the man will have complete access to younger, fresher,tighter nag-free pvssy.
It goes both ways my dear. She will as well have access to a richer man with a stronger, longer and bigger deek

3 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 11:52am On Jan 23, 2016
Joy1706:

Its like NL guys live in another planet cos I see divorcees get married all the time...to better men sef.
And why does the woman have to lose or suffer? Una mentality tire me o. He marries the maid. I marry a better man

You dey mind the id.iot

Even some years back, divorcees were able to remarry not once sef

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Joy1706(f): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2016
judedwriter:
If u aint ready to forgive, forget marriage. Dat's why its good to marry solely for love so when the offences starts raining, forgiveness is non-negotiable. Not justifying cheating husbands-but for heaven's sake-no one is perfect! Dirvorce is a quick and selfish way to end a loveless marriage.
Quick question would you forgive your wife if she got pregnant for another man?

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Dammed93(f): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2016
I will forgive him but am very sure it will take time for the wound to be healed.I am a baby lover but don't know if I can raise her. As for the maid she goes home and I will cut all ties with her cos this is Africa, anything kindness you show can be your own trap... Afeni laya kofoju re woni, same goes for Afeni loko. #yoruba adage
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by susuces4all(m): 11:55am On Jan 23, 2016
Laziness from the lady side to carry out some domestic works leads to housemaid who is more likely to carry out domestic works better than the so called house wife. Hmmmm
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Joy1706(f): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2016
Fatherson:

In Naija you won't get half of anything. You will only get custody of the small children until they are past childhood.

You will even be lucky to get child support.
She will definitely get child support and damages for adultery sef if she makes it part of her claims
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 12:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

I will fufill my marital vows
I am this your of person that enjoys being nice and being mean. If I were in a marriage and decided to leave, it would be husband that would beg me to stay or come back in future to beg me

I can't punish my husband with sex or food. I don't do owambe either. Regardless, I intend to convince my husband-to-be on a less hurtful, reasonable and practical method of resolving disputes.

I don't like unneccessary headache
hmmm simply say you will give him space by moving out of the house.You sound more like the forgiving type.All you need is some sincere apologies,chocolates,red roses,breakfast in bed and some make up love making to have you back.Your not soo mean after all because women were not built to be unforgiving.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Joy1706(f): 12:05pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
some women amaze me oh.an ordinary fling that brings an illegimate child into your home and your willing to destroy everything you have built over the years.think again!
In future WHEN your wife gets pregnant for your gateman, remember it is just an ordinary fling. Make sure u take the child as urs and don't throw ur marriage away cos of a fling

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 12:07pm On Jan 23, 2016
Joy1706:

In future WHEN your wife gets pregnant for your gateman, remember it is just an ordinary fling. Make sure u take the child as urs and don't throw ur marriage away cos of a fling
We do worse things and God forgives us.Who am i not to forgive.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by judedwriter(m): 12:08pm On Jan 23, 2016
Joy1706:

Quick question would you forgive your wife if she got pregnant for another man?
is this supposed to be a rhetorical question
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 12:09pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
hmmm simply say you will give him space by moving out of the house.You sound more like the forgiving type.All you need is some sincere apologies,chocolates,red roses,breakfast in bed and some make up love making to have you back.Your not soo mean after all because women were not built to be unforgiving.

Women are not built to be unforgiving?shocked

That had to be the biggest lie ever

I am the forgiving and I am also the type that doesn't let things go. If I decided not to let go, there is no one earth that will convince me to. People need to get a taste of their own medicine when they have willfully and willingly displayed their madness

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 12:15pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

Women are not built to be unforgiving?shocked

That had to be the biggest lie ever

I am the forgiving and I am also the type that doesn't let things go. If I decided not to let go, there is no one earth that will convince me to. People need to get a taste of their own medicine when they have willfully and willingly displayed their madness
What then happens when you have your pound of flesh and the madness infects both of you?An eye for an eye will only make both of you blind.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
What then happens when you have your pound of flesh and the madness infects both of you?An eye for an eye will only make both of you blind.

I don't mind. At least I will have a blind partner.

Our degree of madness would be different. Insanity get level. Mine will be far higher than hissmiley

When you understand that you do not have monopoly of madness, you will learn to treat people the way you want to be treated. People hide far too much under the umbrella of forgiveness to do things that might kill them if done to them.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 12:17pm On Jan 23, 2016
susuces4all:
Laziness from the lady side to carry out some domestic works leads to housemaid who is more likely to carry out domestic works better than the so called house wife. Hmmmm

Ode!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jan 23, 2016
eniolaamoda:

Spare me
If he were rich u can never do anything
Doubt me
Ask Annie idibia
Let accept tuface made mistake at first without condom
2nd time nko
3rd time nko
Abegiii

And I'm Annie Idibia abi? Pls receive sense

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by eniolaamoda: 12:23pm On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:

And I'm Annie Idibia abi? Pls receive sense

U r not Annie but I can bet my life u will accept ur husband

Let me ask u a sincere question pls
If u r married to bill gates and he impregnated another lady outside
Will u leave d marriage or stay?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? / How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets? / Four Children Died From Severe Heat After They Locked Themselves In A Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.