Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,006 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:22 PM

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (40348 Views)

Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:58am On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
materialism at its peak.geezzzzzzzz
He outta keep his hands of the maid!!
Now I'ma hit him where it hurts. grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 10:58am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

Thats wat they dont kno wat goes around comes arond

Ever wonder why guys dat flirts too mch always av a female child as their first issue!

It means karma as set a table before those daughters

Na d daughters dey suffer am wen i cry of heart breaks i remembered my dad's attitude towards girls bck in d days am d one reaping all d man has sowned d tears he kept in dose innocent girls eyes back then

karma is real now wen dad sees me cry he is helpless cry

Guys b careful of wat u do to girls ur daughter is d one to suffer for it d most nd u wud b helpless den!
Idontbelieveyou
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 10:59am On Jan 23, 2016
Fkforyou:

Lol.....Have a nice day ahead .
you too smiley
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Code45: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Get to it.
sad
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

Lady, instead of shouting back at guys here, better learn from it.

So that you do not make a similar mistake. Guys are just saying it how it is. Neither you nor I can change that.

30 years back, polygamy was still very common. "Poly-womany" is still very much around, even if not all under one roof.

If one woman walks away, lots of women are ready to take her place, especially if the guy is comfortable. cheesy

Are you crazy? Who is shouting?

Who gives a damn if he would be able to get someone else

What am I talking about, what are you talking about?

I will support the maid with everything. She is the victim. The perpetrator will face the consequences of his actions. And if they decided that they love one another, life is too short to worry needlessly.

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Fkforyou(m): 11:02am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

You must be really st..upid

Ode!

Lol...You know that hoe at home, I mean your mother, okay, the man she is squating with, he is the one that is stupid.
Fool....keep running your mouth on the internet. Coward....!!!!!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Code45:
sad
What's wrong?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 23, 2016
Fkforyou:

Lol...You know that hoe at home, I mean my mother, okay, the man she is squating with, he is the one that is stupid.
Fool....keep running your mouth on the internet. Coward....!!!!!

*yawns*

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Code45: 11:05am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
What's wrong?
Are you married or not?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2016
Code45:
Are you married or not?
Not.Why?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 11:07am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
He outta keep his hands of the maid!!
Now I'ma hit him where it hurts. grin
some women amaze me oh.an ordinary fling that brings an illegimate child into your home and your willing to destroy everything you have built over the years.think again!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:07am On Jan 23, 2016
Zico0:
Arnold Schwarzenegger got his maid pregnant, when his wife, Maria shriver, found out, she left left his ass; after 25 years of marriage. The child was 9 or 10 years old at the time; as old as Maria's last child.

A child o?

The peadophile ruined her life.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Vomm: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2016
My dear forget that thing! To every situation man finds himself, there is always a cause and effect, the fact that you keep getting heartbreaks from guys does not mean it's ur dad's faults and retrace ur steps.

There must have been something you are doing urself that makes guys pick, use and dump you, it could be your attitude, manners, intellect, size, easy to get, unemployment just name it.

For instance I told someone recently, if a woman says no man proposed yet, tell such girl to get a job, she mustn't be an employee as we all know the situationg of the country but she can start something productive for herself. No man wants to marry a liabilty.
There is a lot to why ladies are been used and dumped.

Until we blacks start owning up to our faults, that is when we start getting solutions to our problems. THe whites don't alws think like us, that is why they alwas get solutions to. Every thing.

sickstars:

Ever wonder why guys dat flirts too mch always av a female child as their first issue!

Na d daughters dey suffer am wen i cry of heart breaks i remembered my dad's attitude towards girls bck in d days am d one reaping all d man has sowned d tears he kept in dose innocent girls eyes back then

Guys b careful of wat u do to girls ur daughter is d one to suffer for it d most nd u wud b helpless den!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Code45: 11:08am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Not.Why?
I want to buy form from you. cheesy
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by sweetlaw: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2016
sickstars:

That is y under to accept jesus as ur personal Lord and saviour so dat every ties of curses u hv with ur father will cut off
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
some women amaze me oh.an ordinary fling that brings an illegimate child into your home and your willing to destroy everything you have built over the years.think again!

Why are you worried about the woman

What about the idi.ot that destroyed everything?

The woman wiuld be merely reacting to what he has done.

I think you are the one that needs to think again.

3 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:09am On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
I'm destoyin' it? Wrong! -- he did when he put his hands(and more) on another woman.

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by sweetlaw: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Easier said than done. I don't pray to be in this kindda situation bcs I don't know what I will do. God help us

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 23, 2016
Code45:
I want to buy form from you. cheesy
What?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Code45: 11:11am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
What?
Form. cheesy
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by AreaFada2: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

Are you crazy? Who is shouting?

Who gives a damn if he would be able to get someone else

What am I talking about, what are you talking about?

I will support the maid with everything. She is the victim. The perpetrator will face the consequences of his actions. And if they decided that they love one another, life is too short to worry needlessly.

Victim as in rape or what?
Very unladylike to ask people if they are crazy for offering their opinion.

You have no monopoly over opinion.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:12am On Jan 23, 2016
Vomm:
My dear forget that thing! To every situation man finds himself, there is always a cause and effect, the fact that you keep getting heartbreaks from guys does not mean it's ur dad's faults and retrace ur steps.

There must have been something you are doing urself that makes guys pick, use and dump you, it could be your attitude, manners, intellect, size, easy to get, unemployment just name it.

For instance I told someone recently, if a woman says no man proposed yet, tell such girl to get a job, she mustn't be an employee as we all know the situationg of the country but she can start something productive for herself. No man wants to marry a liabilty.
There is a lot to why ladies are been used and dumped.

Until we blacks start owning up to our faults, that is when we start getting solutions to our problems. THe whites don't alws think like us, that is why they alwas get solutions to. Every thing.

Whether you like it or not

Karma is very real.

A husband who enjoys beating his own wife, should be ready to settle domestic abuse dispute between his daughter and her husband.... And it goes like that and like that and like that. Those who are lucky to break free, kudos to them

2 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

Victim as in rape or what?
Very unladylike to ask people if they are crazy for offering their opinion.

You have no monopoly over opinion.

Very ungentlemanly to claim that a lady is shouting

You have no monopoly over opinion

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Fkforyou(m): 11:13am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

*yawns*

Lol...I always knew you were a coward. Now run along and stop beign gender bias in your comment.
No be nairaland guys cause your fustration...mumu.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2016
Code45:
Form. cheesy
I still don't know.
Uhm have a nice day.Bye smiley
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by AreaFada2: 11:14am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

Very ungentlemanly to claim that a lady is shouting

You have no monopoly over opinion

Hope you don't want to take this matter more personal than it is.

Be warned.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
I'd forgive him after I got a divorce and half of everythin'!!!
And I mean it, if he wears a wig I want my half of that too! grin

Ever heard of prenuptial agreement
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2016
Fkforyou:

Lol...I always knew you were a coward. Now run along and stop beign gender bias in your comment.
No be nairaland guys cause your fustration...mumu.

Gender bias .... You must be really daft.

Coward? Says a fo.ol on e-space

Run along ode!

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 23, 2016
AreaFada2:

Hope you don't want to take this matter more personal than it is.

Be warned.

Ouch!

Did that hurt?

Who the hell are you?
Logician:

Ever heard of prenuptial agreement
Mmm hmm and wouldn't sign one. grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 11:18am On Jan 23, 2016
sweetlaw:
Easier said than done. I don't pray to be in this kindda situation bcs I don't know what I will do. God help us

This iif the best reply

It is not going to happen

Why worry sefundecided

Why would you need a maid that young?sad

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 11:19am On Jan 23, 2016
daretodiffer:

Why are you worried about the woman

What about the idi.ot that destroyed everything?

The woman wiuld be merely reacting to what he has done.

I think you are the one that needs to think again.
you sound like a lady who will be willing to tolerate another wife in your home rather than an illegitimate child.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out? / How Did Your Marriage End? Any Regrets?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.