Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,935 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:21 PM

Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? (40344 Views)

Wife Abandoned Husband Who Won N63Milllion From Lottery Afterwards / What Can Make You Forgive Your Wife If She Cheats? / When your maid becomes the madam. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 12:24pm On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:

And I'm Annie Idibia abi? Pls receive sense

You can decide to stay or not to stay

Either way you will enjoy yourself
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
he did not deny the fact that he slept with maid...for all we know she may have been denying the husband sex all the while,not taking care of her self,adding weight,etc been so laid back and playing a recorded clause in her head."after all I am married".probably she became complacent.

And the next thing is to start having sex with the maid

Indeed, that husband must be madsad

And madness must be cured
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by HaneefahRN(f): 12:27pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

I don't mind. At least I will have a blind partner.

Our degree of madness would be different. Insanity get level. Mine will be far higher than hissmiley

When you understand that you do not have monopoly of madness, you will learn to treat people the way you want to be treated. People hide far too much under the umbrella of forgiveness to do things that might kill them if done to them.
It's annoying. Pple will always want to justify rubbish when men behave like dogs. Yet, the idiots will come here and say women ain't loyal when many are plain in dogs in human clothing.
Let's assume they had gotten a fairly grown houseboy instead and he had impregnated the woman, will the dog she calls a husband be quick to forgive. All the hypocrites supporting the dog-like man will want the woman's head on a stake. To them the man is always right and the woman must always be at fault

3 Likes

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Joy1706(f): 12:28pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
he did not deny the fact that he slept with maid...for all we know she may have been denying the husband sex all the while,not taking care of her self,adding weight,etc been so laid back and playing a recorded clause in her head."after all I am married".probably she became complacent.
Y are u guys so stupid? So this BS actually makes sense to u. Hope u can also justify a woman sleeping with men outside because her husband has grown fat, has a pot belly, is a one minute man or denies her sex sef. If you can't, just Bleep off abeg
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
HaneefahRN:

It's annoying. Pple will always want to justify rubbish when men behave like dogs. Yet, the idiots will come here and say women ain't loyal when many are plain in dogs in human clothing.
Let's assume they had gotten a fairly grown houseboy instead and he had impregnated the woman, will the dog she calls a husband be quick to forgive. All the hypocrites supporting the dog-like man will want the woman's head on a stake. To them the man is always right and the woman must always be at fault

Some people would still claim that men are rational beings

I wouldn't trust people who speak from both sides of their mouthy.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

And the next thing is to start having sex with the maid

Indeed, that type of person must be madsad
conji is a bastard...remember not all men have the same level of self control and discipline...afterall the world is soo perverted that sex sells all over the place,it is like a common hand shake now adays.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by NewsEmpireNG(f): 12:30pm On Jan 23, 2016
Of cos!

You go for the unattractive ones but be sure they are neat. I have always known this even as a lil child, go for the ones without the curves! Exactly what isn't your hubby"s spec, then ensure u avoid compromising situations like leaving her alone in d house when hubby is in, etc
kilokeys:

Not all 14 yr Olds are square and flat.. So are u saying maids should be selected by attractiveness?

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 12:31pm On Jan 23, 2016
Joy1706:

Y are u guys so stupid? So this BS actually makes sense to u. Hope u can also justify a woman sleeping with men outside because her husband has grown fat, has a pot belly, is a one minute man or denies her sex sef. If you can't, just Bleep off abeg

According to men's dictionary, that is rational reasoningsmiley
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by lovaleenny(f): 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
eniolaamoda:

U r not Annie but I can bet my life u will accept ur husband

Let me ask u a sincere question pls
If u r married to bill gates and he impregnated another lady outside
Will u leave d marriage or stay?

Someone like Bill Gates ke grin grin divorce is extremely attractive coz u get HALF
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jan 23, 2016
eniolaamoda:

U r not Annie but I can bet my life u will accept ur husband

Let me ask u a sincere question pls
If u r married to bill gates and he impregnated another lady outside
Will u leave d marriage or stay?

Wow! You really think money can buy everything. Don't bet your life biko, I dont want to be held responsible for your death.

I don't intend to marry a pauper because I will be successful myself, like only rolls with like. So incase my hubby's money gets into his head and turns him to a cheat/pedophile. I will definitely leave his rich as* in the lurch and go my way

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 12:33pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
conji is a bastard...remember not all men have the same level of self control and discipline...afterall the world is soo perverted that sex sells all over the place,it is like a common hand shake now adays.

And you think conji does not affect women too. You really need to start discussing sex with your women. I know Nigerian women are not vocal about it but trust me you have no idea what they go through too.

I will believe conji is a bastard when he has raped his sisters , mother and all the women in his family

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Joy1706:

waooh! Why cant we have a healthy conversation without the BS and bleep off...not nice!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by josite: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
Dammed93:
I will forgive him but am very sure it will take time for the wound to be healed.I am a baby lover but don't know if I can raise her. As for the maid she goes home and I will cut all ties with her cos this is Africa, anything kindness you show can be your own trap... Afeni laya kofoju re woni, same goes for Afeni loko. #yoruba adage

u ar very wrong.some men Bleep ur wife because she gives and so do some women Bleep ur hubby,they really dont have any animosity towards u and if your spouse doesnt bring the pussy/dick for them again,they dont even miss any thing.the proverb is outdated.trust me.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

You can decide to stay or not to stay

Either way you will enjoy yourself

I most def wont stay, his being rich won't change a thing
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 12:35pm On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Wow! You really think money can buy everything. Don't bet your life biko, I dont want to be held responsible for your death.

I don't intend to marry a pauper because I will be successful myself, like only rolls with like. So incase my hubby's money gets into his head and turns him to a cheat/pedophile. I will definitely leave his rich as* in the lurch and go my way

LMFAO at the bolded.

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:

I most def wont stay, his being rich won't change a thing

Same here

I know what it felt like working full-time for four days. Add that with kids and other numerous chores etc etc......life has changed indeed.

It is very easy to be very busy in the 21st century

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by bigcil2(m): 12:37pm On Jan 23, 2016
QueenValerie:
Then hit the ground,runnin',quickly now.
Cause if you did this ta me...... cheesy
I won't plan to in fact no one will plan to but to share everything he has is a bad trend in the world now. What if you were rich as Mark zuckerberg and he was poor what will happen?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by HaneefahRN(f): 12:38pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

Some people would still claim that men are rational beings

I wouldn't trust people who speak from both sides of their mouthy.
Rational beings, my foot. How can someone who wld rather think wt his little head be rational? Later they'll come saying it's the devil's work.
NB: not all men are like this. But many are. U'll hear idiotic sayings like 'konji na bastard', when the person wt the konji is only physically different from a dog. And these pple are the ones tht can't bear another man looking at their wives talk more forgive a cheating wife, but they will want to be forgiven
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
bigcil2:

I won't plan to in fact no one will plan to but to share everything he has is a bad trend in the world now. What if you were rich as Mark zuckerberg and he was poor what will happen?
He'd go as he came,he cheated.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
NewsEmpireNG:
Of cos!

You go for the unattractive ones but be sure they are neat. I have always known this even as a lil child, go for the ones without the curves! Exactly what isn't your hubby"s spec, then ensure u avoid compromising situations like leaving her alone in d house when hubby is in, etc

You really don't know anything. Curves or no curves, a woman is a woman.

Why would I need a live-in maid? If she is living in, it will be stupid not to help her future.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
soo u cant forgive but you will stay if he intends to marry another woman into the home?

Wat am I staying to do?
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 12:43pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

And you think conji does not affect women too. You really need to start discussing sex with your women. I know Nigerian women are not vocal about it but trust me you have no idea what they go through too.

I will believe conji is a bastard when he has raped his sisters , mother and all the women in his family
many married couples in nigeria are ashamed of talking about sex not to talk of them educating their children and soo many of them grow up into an orientation that it is a taboo to discuss how,when and in what manner they should engage in sexual activity.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 12:44pm On Jan 23, 2016
HaneefahRN:

Rational beings, my foot. How can someone who wld rather think wt his little head be rational? Later they'll come saying it's the devil's work.
NB: not all men are like this. But many are. U'll hear idiotic sayings like 'konji na bastard', when the person wt the konji is only physically different from a dog. And these pple are the ones tht can't bear another man looking at their wives talk more forgive a cheating wife, but they will want to be forgiven

Women are supernatural beingssad

They can't feel anything and they can deal with everything

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by doveda: 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
talktonase:
many married couples in nigeria are ashamed of talking about sex not to talk of them educating their children and soo many of them grow up into an orientation that it is a taboo to discuss how,when and in what manner they should engage in sexual activity.
Well, that is not going to be my husband or me
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 12:45pm On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:

Wat am I staying to do?
stay and become olori number 1. grin
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by talktonase(m): 12:47pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

Well, that is not going to be my husband or me
thank God for your level of exposure.
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by eniolaamoda: 12:49pm On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:

My question again was if u were married to bill gates!
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by eniolaamoda: 12:51pm On Jan 23, 2016
lovaleenny:

Someone like Bill Gates ke grin grin divorce is extremely attractive coz u get HALF

U think ppl like that r stupid enough not to sign a prenuptial document I don't know what d exact name is called tho but it an agreement that will make u not take half of his salary he can only gv u what he wishes to gv u
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jan 23, 2016
eniolaamoda:

My question again was if u were married to bill gates!

As it is I'm not married to Bill Gates and cannever get married to him, if my future hubby is as rich as him and he cheats, my answer still remains same

1 Like

Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by eniolaamoda: 1:00pm On Jan 23, 2016
Suigeneris93:

As it is I'm not married to Bill Gates and cannever get married to him, if my future hubby is as rich as him and he cheats, my answer still remains same

I know u lying but continue
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by HaneefahRN(f): 1:02pm On Jan 23, 2016
doveda:

Women are supernatural beingssad

They can't feel anything and they can deal with everything
Abi o, they are expected to be the epitome of perfection while the man bleeps around and still get praised
Re: Would You Forgive Your Husband Who Got Your Maid Pregnant? by HaneefahRN(f): 1:04pm On Jan 23, 2016
OP, simply ask him, if u were the one pregnant wt a houseboy's child, what wld he do?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Since I Married My Wife, I Have Been Having Bad Luck / MARTIAL BED: My Wife Says No Sex Until Her Mother Leaves Our House. / Could He Have Ulterior Motives By Disagreeing To This? Should I Opt Out?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.