Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (63239 Views)

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Burger01(m): 7:40am On Jan 24, 2016
smiley
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Ehiaguinanjohn(m): 7:42am On Jan 24, 2016
I laff in china, the future of that marriage.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 7:43am On Jan 24, 2016
amtaken:
Not every guy is vengeful.
Accepted. But u too talk tru...she ova do nah!. Haba!
Even if the guy isn't the 'payback' type...with all what she mentioned,he just might do a LITTLE payback..lol..
See why they say "some people(women) bring out the beast in others"...

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by DAVE5(m): 8:00am On Jan 24, 2016
Estharfabian:
She's officially my Role model!gringrin

find another role model ohh abeg
if u burst naija guy car tire alone sef, u r gone

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by ernecy(m): 8:01am On Jan 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
Your jazz must be really strong. undecided
take one Heineken, I go pay month end.lol
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by otiigba1(m): 8:04am On Jan 24, 2016
And one day we will read that he finally shot her in the head 3 times, and claim depression because off her behaviour or self defence from her violent anger.

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by uboma(m): 8:08am On Jan 24, 2016
misspicy:
Bad girls wins grin
forget being a good girl and hook them down gringrin

The perceived "success" of the "bad gal" can only be short-lived...

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:15am On Jan 24, 2016
if he has a rolls royce den wats a xbox to him .
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by ogmaskman: 8:31am On Jan 24, 2016
This can only happen in the white man's land where marriage has no value. They live for the moment only. Yes she got a ring from him but how much value is that ring to her. Social media stunt tinz.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 24, 2016
debdave:
Your reward is waiting for you AFTER marriage.
TRUU.,she never know anything yet..
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 24, 2016
markkaycee:
TRUU.,she never know anything yet..
Beta still... She neva knw as e dey go..lolzz
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by amtaken(f): 8:41am On Jan 24, 2016
Has the guy listed his own sins against her?
debdave:

Accepted. But u too talk tru...she ova do nah!. Haba!
Even if the guy isn't the 'payback' type...with all what she mentioned,he just might do a LITTLE payback..lol..
See why they say "some people(women) bring out the beast in others"...
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by mousco(m): 8:42am On Jan 24, 2016
Advertising ur bad character

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Freshmike(m): 8:45am On Jan 24, 2016
dammytosh:
nonsense.
ringworm ?
cheesy
dammytosh:
nonsense.
ringworm ?
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 24, 2016
amtaken:
Has the guy listed his own sins against her?
Babe... Can we NOT argue about this,please.
Thank you.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 8:52am On Jan 24, 2016
debdave:

Beta still... She neva knw as e dey go..lolzz
i dey tell u,infact ur head is there.,if thats u on ur DP.,ur Ebony beauty is out of this world..u glow like the stars in the sky..
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 24, 2016
markkaycee:
i dey tell u,infact ur head is there.,if thats u on ur DP.,ur Ebony beauty is out of this world..u glow like the stars in the sky..
Calm down guy!. Calm down.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by EmmyDe25(m): 9:10am On Jan 24, 2016
CaroLyner:
Lmao.hoes are still winning.
LOL.....Winning the less lucrative games i guess.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2016
That guy na tozo,better suya
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 9:13am On Jan 24, 2016
debdave:

Calm down guy!. Calm down.
u sef.,nawa o.,u no dey say THANK YOU sef.,u no dey encourage person.,upon all the greetings wey i dey greet u
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by danpaul1(m): 9:15am On Jan 24, 2016
she must have tied his destiny with otumokpo in a strong babalawo's shrine.. god will surely arrest her
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 9:26am On Jan 24, 2016
EmmyDe25:

LOL.....Winning the less lucrative games i guess.
and who says it wont be lucrative for her
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2016
markkaycee:
u sef.,nawa o.,u no dey say THANK YOU sef.,u no dey encourage person.,upon all the greetings wey i dey greet u
Guy....me and you know say no b 'ordinary' greetin nah. Haba!
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Kaylexzy(m): 10:11am On Jan 24, 2016
naijaboiy:

I swear d Otumokpo strong die!!!!!
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by aleshmotors: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2016
Gbam
debdave:
Your reward is waiting for you AFTER marriage.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Kaylexzy(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Enypie:
And the guy she dated for 3yrs will still be straffing her after the wedding.

WTF? shocked

LMAO grin grin
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by okelvin(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2016
Gidoka:
In Nigeria?
I doubt

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jan 24, 2016
debdave:

Guy....me and you know say no b 'ordinary' greetin nah. Haba!
chei,abeg i come in peace o.,na u know d one wey be 'ordinary' and 'extraordinary greeting.,besides wetin e come be na if no be 'ordinary'greeting??
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by kulekaa(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2016
U must b related 2 ice prince's girl
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 10:24am On Jan 24, 2016
markkaycee:
chei,abeg i come in peace o.,na u know d one wey be 'ordinary' and 'extraordinary greeting.,besides wetin e come be na if no be 'ordinary'greeting??
No b everything mouth dey talk. Jst levam lyk dat
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 10:31am On Jan 24, 2016
debdave:
No b everything mouth dey talk. Jst levam lyk dat
hmmm
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Bishops10(m): 11:31am On Jan 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
Its not jazz bro,have you heard of Que Sera Sera

Whatever will be,will be! if you doubt me ask 2baba and Annie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. / Japanese Princess Gives Up Her Royal Status To Marry A 'Beach' Worker(Photos) / Yahoo Boy Looking For A Wife Advertises What He Does For A Living On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.