Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,921 members, 7,952,702 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:45 PM

This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) (63538 Views)

'I Once Went On A Date With A Guy, Saw A Ring On His Finger & He Was Like" / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With A Ring He Designed For Her (Photos) / Woman Kneels Down As Her Man Puts A Ring On Her Finger (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by naijaboiy: 12:12pm On Jan 24, 2016
Bishops10:

Its not jazz bro,have you heard of Que Sera Sera

Whatever will be,will be! if you doubt me ask 2baba and Annie
Lool...okay.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by BLESSEDCY(m): 12:31pm On Jan 24, 2016
He ordinarily wants to imprison you and pay you back in double folds
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by naijaboiy: 12:38pm On Jan 24, 2016
amtaken:
Everything is not about jazz.
i know right?
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by yemixi4real(m): 12:45pm On Jan 24, 2016
The guy should expect the worst after marriage..... In obj's voice.:oju to ma ba ni di ale ko ni ti aro sepin (eyes that will b wt yu till old age won't bring out dirts early in life
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Dayshow: 12:50pm On Jan 24, 2016
Ur babalawo still dy alive. Ur juju neva expire yet. But remember this... juju get expiration date. Till then
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by wristbangle: 1:42pm On Jan 24, 2016
dollyjoy:
sure i believed,it very possible you know.

Goodmorningwink

Good afternoon joy.

Well u are entitle to your opinion but left to me, it's either this story is cooked up or he is under her powerful spell.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by wristbangle: 1:44pm On Jan 24, 2016
midehi2:

it might not be spell, if it is, the said girl wont be surprised getting a ring from him, the guy might naturally love her and hoping she will change in marriage which she might really change, knowing fully she has bn hurting him....but she has to be careful, if not, karma will visit her later.

i dnt think the man is planning anything bad to her after marriage, cos i see no reason why a man will go all the way to wed a girl just to punish her, no man want such stress or another wedding...*my view dou*

how are you? longest time grin

My point exactly. For a guy to propose to her despite her dangerous shortcomings show the guy is not acting under his right intuition.

Karma may or will visit the lady for her wicked acts.

Am fine dear. Yeah long time.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by wristbangle: 1:47pm On Jan 24, 2016
TrapLORD:
Is her BF ice-prince? Cos that nigga is dumb as fvck! undecided

Too dumb for my liking angry
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by TrapLORD(m): 2:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
wristbangle:

Too dumb for my liking angry
grin
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Histrings08(m): 3:27pm On Jan 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
Your jazz must be really strong. undecided
... Witchcraft is real bro...
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by kuuljay(m): 4:28pm On Jan 24, 2016
Cherlene:

Hehe at bolded shocked

Cherlene
cherlene long time dear
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 24, 2016
Emasculation of society is alarming. Hell would welcome that crazy bitch if it were me. This is just insanity wasting time throwing away his future on one gold-digging, heartless, narcissistic bitch!
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by bayonino: 6:00pm On Jan 24, 2016
naijaboiy:
Your jazz must be really strong. undecided
Bro, it is not a jazz, most guys of nowsdays are MUMU, they dont even care about how decent the lady is before marrying her.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Cherlene(f): 6:08pm On Jan 24, 2016
kuuljay:
cherlene long time dear

Happy Sunday

Right, How are you?

Cherlene
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by djgrafiti(m): 10:41pm On Jan 24, 2016
anything given can be taken back.........ring does not connote marriage......dude can still break ur hrt at d last minute.....i have seen wedding cancelled at d venue.
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 3:31pm On Nov 06, 2016
debdave:
Your reward is waiting for you AFTER marriage.
Abeg tell am o.she do her own naw she dey appy,i pity her life. cry
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 06, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Abeg tell am o.she do her own naw she dey appy,i pity her life. cry
Just leave her oooo. D tyn wey her eye go see 4 d man hand enh!.... Him jst dey help her pile am dwn....na small small she go dey kolet am...lolzzz

1 Like

Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2016
debdave:

Just leave her oooo. D tyn wey her eye go see 4 d man hand enh!.... Him jst dey help her pile am dwn....na small small she go dey kolet am...lolzzz
Lol........ I laugh hard o
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2016
mofeoluwadassah:
Lol........ I laugh hard o
Glad i made you laugh.
Happy Sunday
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by mofeoluwadassah: 3:44pm On Nov 06, 2016
debdave:

Glad i made you laugh.
Happy Sunday
Same here sis
Re: This Lady Did All These To Her Man And Still Got A Ring! (photo) by Burgerlomo: 3:51pm On Nov 06, 2016
Estharfabian:
She's officially my Role model!gringrin

I feel sorry for you because your own outcome may be different from your so called role model grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isokoboy Slams 2 Big-sized Slay Mamas For Twerking In An Elevator (photos) / The Worst Mistake A Man Can Ever Make. / Man Carries His Fiancee On His Shoulder In Lovely Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.