Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,432 members, 7,850,524 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN - Rap Battles (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN (25572 Views)

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* / Sauron Vs Ibime / Mykali Battles Sauron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 2:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
Sauron, u should know better than playin tough guy. . .the more u extend this, the more ur punishment gets.

I've found Metasin. . .waiting for him to reply an email and a reply I made on his blog, and another he attends. i've given him details of ur crimes, and i'm waiting for a reply. Sauron, u think u u get strong head? U never jam.  U go tif rhymes come dey blow guy. . .e be like say that one eyed king wey u dey do for them for ur area don make u lose touch with reality. U go see pepper.  grin

I dey go class. . .i just hope Metasin replies me soon. He hadnt visited his blog for 3 days, but i know he checks it. u still have time to humble urself. pride comes before a fall. . .
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 2:57pm On Jun 30, 2009
Krayola:

Sauron, u should know better than playin tough guy. . .the more u extend this, the more ur punishment gets.

I've found Metasin. . .waiting for him to reply an email and a reply I made on his blog, and another he attends. i've given him details of ur crimes, and i'm waiting for a reply. Sauron, u think u u get strong head? U never jam. U go tif rhymes come dey blow guy. . .e be like say that one eyed king wey u dey do for them for ur area don make u lose touch with reality. U go see pepper. grin

I dey go class. . .i just hope Metasin replies me soon. He hadnt visited his blog for 3 days, but i know he checks it. u still have time to humble urself. pride comes before a fall. . .

GBAM!

grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 2:59pm On Jun 30, 2009
Krayola:

I've found Metasin. . .waiting for him to reply an email and a reply I made on his blog, and another he attends. i've given him details of ur crimes, and i'm waiting for a reply. Sauron, u think u u get strong head? U never jam. U go tif rhymes come dey blow guy. . .e be like say that one eyed king wey u dey do for them for ur area don make u lose touch with reality. U go see pepper. grin

Chai. . . . . .This is gathering more pace! grin cheesy grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 3:07pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

It's nice to know you have now SIGNED Ibime and McCrackles to your Multiple Retard Clones Record Label.

You are mad Sharon!
I remain affiliated to Eskibeat and Grime, under the tutelage of Wiley! grin
And i own my own label. . . . . . . tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 3:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
Krayola:

I've found Metasin. . .waiting for him to reply an email and a reply I made on his blog, and another he attends. i've given him details of ur crimes, and i'm waiting for a reply. Sauron, u think u u get strong head? U never jam.  U go tif rhymes come dey blow guy. . .e be like say that one eyed king wey u dey do for them for ur area don make u lose touch with reality. U go see pepper.  grin

Please bring METASIN and his siblings. . . . . .Let him tell us how ma lyrics got to his blogs. . .
Can't wait to see this develop. . . . . .I go show una say Tipper senior pan.
U and your guguru and epa lyrics. . . . . .I will make you lick shit by the time i am through witcha.
Letz sha hope the email you will print here is not written by your laboratory retard class mates. . . . .

P.S. Wetin this international prostitute dey find for rap section?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

Krayola will get a REPLY on quality video. . . . . . .
He has stepped on the tail of a cobra and he is getting scorched.
I am going back to the studio.

You have to respond to Krayola's diss track as well as convince us all you did not pilfer them bars. . . . grin
I am dangling a free studio airtime to make life easier for you. . . . .I know you are capable! grin
Sharon isnt that generous of your buddy, Crackles?
tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mukina2: 3:14pm On Jun 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

You are mad Sharon!
I remain affiliated to Eskibeat and Grime, under the tutelage of Wiley! grin

grime . ewwwwwwwwwww tongue tongue grin

~Sauron~:

P.S. Wetin this international prostitute dey find for rap section?

are you calling brash an international prostitute? shocked grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by A40(m): 3:16pm On Jun 30, 2009
Krayola:

This getting messy!! can you please get Metasin to join Nairaland??  grin grin that way more and more evidence can be unfurled

~Sauron~:

Keep playing the Devil's Advocate. . . . . .At least it guarantees transparency.
There's no evidence on ground as far as i am concerned. . . . . .If you cannot prove one is GUILTY, then he is INNOCENT.
Don't go to court without having any evidence that proves one's guilt BEYOND reasonable doubt.
I should sue Krayola but he is ma nigga. . . . . .I will damage him lyrically on MP3.
Now we are in business  grin don't worry though since Krayola might be getting Metasin to join NL things would get clearer.O.J got away with murder you might be lucky  grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 3:20pm On Jun 30, 2009
mukina2:

grime . ewwwwwwwwwww tongue tongue grin

I glide on every genre Mukii but a large chunk of my loyalty is with grime. . . . M london true and true! grin
And regarding international prostitute? YOU ARE FLAMING MAD!
Sharon will never say such a thing! grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2009
ofokasibe:

@FAAKAY
SAURON SAYS OFOKASIBE =FAAKAY TOO, I BEG COME OUT AND SLAP HIM FOR ME !

DEDICATED TO SAURON!!

Call me Bill Gate
Im da richest Nigga
Lil wayne's mate
Call me a love-vendor swing
Your daddy call's himsef a chopper
And you banging his di ck.
Me nigga!
See I do what I do
Rap ma OGH nigga im Rapping it cool
Down East in china studying ma ass in sch
I said I was never the best
but you nigga is testing to wrestle me
but Listen I gat the recipe
I'm not talking cooking fool
Stupid goos
Check your tongues! head lumps
Shady rules
stealing rhymes
I'm gonna re-touch u (SAURON) like ur hairs got dandruff
I came all the way from SHAOLIN TEMPLE to melt this teen
cos u BOOM like a MUGU today is ur DOOMSDAY
You are a gay in the bitch and your rapping is shit
You don't got the passion for this n nobody knows what the FU CK you re saying
cos your words are snatching off your lips
You are trying to act bigger but you are a fat figure!
BITCH!!!!!!!!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 3:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
Krayola, please post the link to MetaSins blog. . . .
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 3:24pm On Jun 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

You have to respond to Krayola's diss track as well as convince us all you did not pilfer them bars. . . . grin
I am dangling a free studio airtime to make life easier for you. . . . .I know you are capable! grin
Sharon isnt that generous of your buddy, Crackles?
tongue

Only time will determine that.
If i don't get tossed to Leatherhead by friday. . . . .Krayola should expect a rap diss involving ALL THE HATERS.
Buyaka Buyaka. . . . .Thanx for offering a free studio airtime. . . .but i have got the best DJ in town in ma posse.
Watch this space.

mukina2:

Men are not into prostitution.
Watch out for ma DISS RECORD for the details(200 bars).
It should be out by FRIDAY($4.99)

A-40:

This getting messy!! can you please get Metasin to join Nairaland??  grin grin that way more and more evidence can be unfurled
Now we are in business  grin don't worry though since Krayola might be getting Metasin to join NL things would get clearer.O.J got away with murder you might be lucky  grin

But don't u think anybody can claim to be METASIN on Nairaland?
Lets even agree the original METASIN comes here? What do u expect him to say?
Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, I stole Sauron's lyrics 12 months ago and i am sorry?
Of course, he would lay claims to em. . . . . .Letz see how things pan out sha.
Sauron is confident though. . . . . .Every bar i have written on NL was conceived from my dome. . . .Something Ibime finds hard to believe.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2009
faakay:

DEDICATED TO SAURON!!

Call me Bill Gate
Im da richest Nigga
Lil wayne's mate
Call me a love-vendor swing
Your daddy call's himsef a chopper
And you banging his di ck.
Me nigga!
See I do what I do
Rap ma OGH nigga im Rapping it cool
Down East in china studying ma ass in sch
I said I was never the best
but you nigga is testing to wrestle me
but Listen I gat the recipe
I'm not talking cooking fool
Stupid goos
Check your tongues! head lumps
Shady rules
stealing rhymes
I'm gonna re-touch u (SAURON) like ur hairs got dandruff
I came all the way from SHAOLIN TEMPLE to melt this teen
cos u BOOM like a MUGU today is ur DOOMSDAY
You are a gay in the bitch and your rapping is shit
You don't got the passion for this n nobody knows what the FU CK you re saying
cos your words are snatching off your lips
You are trying to act bigger but you are a fat figure!
BITCH!!!!!!!!

Where is the rhyme in this bullshit?
Must u display your IDIOCY to all and sundry?

A-40, See the people wey u wan make i reply? grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mukina2: 3:26pm On Jun 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

I glide on every genre Mukii but a large chunk of my loyalty is with grime. . . . M london true and true! grin
And regarding international prostitute? YOU ARE FLAMING MAD!
Sharon will never say such a thing! grin

aiht  dear,

I just wanted to sure durrrling grin tongue tongue

~Sauron~:

so who are you referring to?
You wan use our head make money, make it free jo grin
atleast side attraction till Metasin shows up grin tongue grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

OLE AJIBOLE!!! U WEY DEY STEAL RHYMES FROM FORUMS & BLOGS!!!

IS THIS WAT U GAT TO SAY? shocked shocked

U RE DEAD MAN!!!

BARAWO!!

E LA KONDO MO NI ORI!!! OLE OSHI!!!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2009
faakay:

OLE AJIBOLE!!! U WEY DEY STEAL RHYMES FROM FORUMS & BLOGS!!!

IS THIS WAT U GAT TO SAY? shocked shocked

U RE DEAD MAN!!!

BARAWO!!

E LA KONDO MO NI ORI!!! OLE OSHI!!!

Please speak in English.
Ordinary panel beater wasting his income in a cybercafe to seek attention.
Oloshi feeling funky. grin

mukina2:

so who are you referring to?

Go to your ATM and get your $4.99 ready. . . . .
Y'all are going to witness what has never been done before on NL.
'Nuff said.

You wan use our head make money, make it free jo grin
atleast side attraction till Metasin shows up grin tongue grin

Ok. . . . . . .I am sending it FREE to your YM.
Did i also mention i wrote 2 bars for you? grin grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by A40(m): 3:43pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

200 bars!! That would be too long mate if Ether was 200 bars we would have been snoring before the track ended don't you think?? Come up with something sharp and witty like Krayola did
Who is the prostitute?? There's no need to come subliminal

~Sauron~:

Sauron is confident though. . . . . .Every bar i have written on NL was conceived from my dome. . . .Something Ibime finds hard to believe.
We are not babies here there are ways we can determine if the said character is Metasin or not
Now if the said Metasin dude comes here there are also ways we can determine who bit who when we listen to his side of the story for now all we have is your side like i said earlier we might discover more bars grin

~Sauron~:

Well if you did bite Metasin we would not expect you to say the same thing now would we??

~Sauron~:

Reply Krayola first abeg ooh i no give you assignment
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 3:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

I think you are pre-empting the truth coming out.

************************************************************************************
Oyinda has made a claim that she has seen your bars under multiple usernames on different forums from as far back as 2004.

Oyinda, please provide some evidence for us.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by eyonigger(m): 3:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
Sauron, You ve got inferiority complex, thats why u always rate yourself above others, in short (all) when you plainly know you are above few and below many.

Just make sure you input your apology for biting if ur gonna reply Krayola which I sincerely doubt u wud reply. If the worse comes to the worse, im sure u'll hire someone to spit ur shyt for u. Plz does someone recognize this dudes voice? Please holler so we can differentiate wen he drops.

OLE!!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 3:49pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ibime:

Oyinda has made a claim that she has seen your bars under multiple usernames on different forums from as far back as 2004.

This is scandalous! shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by titsqueez(m): 3:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
kai, see trap wey blind biter want to go fall inside
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Moonstone(f): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2009
LMAO! This is so hilarious. . . At this rate, Metasin better become an NLer this instant.

I feel this story should make City People/Global Excellence.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 3:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
tit_squeez:

kai, see trap wey blind biter want to go fall inside

How come you have posted about 100 messages on this thread and your post count stands at 1 shocked
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 4:04pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ibime:

Krayola, please post the link to MetaSins blog. . . .

http://board.rapmusic.com/members/metasin.html?action=getinfo

u have to join first though. Its not really a blog but its his page and u can post stuff. he checked it last on the 26th of this month.

Sauron is guilty. Anyone still debating this with him must just be really bored. I'm trying to get Metasin here just to embarrass Sauron more, and not to prove anything. The more petty lies Sauron tells, the more he exposes himself to be the shallow, chicken-shit lil weasel I always knew was hiding behind the username.

U no even get pride, sauron. U're trying to build a reputation and make a career off someone else's work. Why? Is ur life so shitty that u have to make one up?  grin cheesy  U have to steal someone else's swagger just to get status on Nairaland, na so ur life useless reach?  shocked  Wonders shall never end.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by titsqueez(m): 4:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

How come you have posted about 100 messages on this thread and your post count stands at 1 shocked

maybe Sauron stole the other 99 grin i wont put it past him
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mukina2: 4:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

posts made in this section, forum games and certain parts do not count .
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2009
tit_squeez:

maybe Sauron stole the other 99 grin i wont put it past him

grin cheesy grin

mukina2:

posts made in this section, forum games and certain parts do not count .

Ah ok. . . . The first counts and the rest dont! grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 4:22pm On Jun 30, 2009
i think i am falling in love with moonstone ! she is making sauron cry a lot! grin these are gurls sauron used to lie for before he drinks small milk from their breast. now moonstone wouldnt even allow him see her nipple,. i luv moonstone  tongue

@titi squeeze
sauron said titisqueeze is he same as ofokasibe ,
pls help me use ur bottom to slap this  confused dude suarazz!

the fool is so confused he think everyone that flogs him is ofokasibe ,

chei sauron na like this i torment u reach? , u cant even tell the difference btw ofoka and others, are u this confused??

i will soon be releasing a toll free line , where nairalanders can call free of charge to suggest punishments for sauron
 its gon be called anti-sauron toll free line - the number is +234080-4KASIBE !

~Sauron~:

Krayola will get a REPLY on quality video. . . . . . .
He has stepped on the tail of a cobra and he is getting scorched.
I am going back to the studio.

200bars? can u even spit 2 ten kobo bars ? wack ass biter ! grin grin

YOU VIDEO QUALITY? , YOU THAT U CANT EVEN AFFORD NOKIA 3310 PHONE QUALITY ,TALKLESS OF VIDEO QUALITY.
THE DAY U DO THAT , I WILL SEND 1000POUNDS TO UR FATHER IN GREENBOROUGH FOR HIS UPKEEP.

@KRAYOLA
THANKS ONCE AGAIN FOR RELEASING A SUPER PLATINUM NAIRALAND HIT TRACK ON SAURON , I AM THE HAPPIEST OF NAIRALANDER TODAY ! WAIT A MINUTE YALL WHERE IS MY MC CRACKLES AND IBIME
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by dejiariyo: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2009
I[b]s MetaSin a biter?
Whats up guys.

Some guy was caught on Nairaland.com lifting rhymes from Metasin

Check post no 83 on

SAURON=SINCERR CAUGHT BITING WITH VAMPIRE TEETH - Nairaland

He claims that MetaSin stole the bars from him:

Quote:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bleep THIS, I AM FUCKING TICKED AND TRUST ME HEADS WOULD ROLL.

First all, who the Bleep is METASIN? I dunno this dude from Adam and whoever knows him should bring him here and explain what ma lyrics is doing on his site in the first place?

There are 2 issues here: I was a member of HHG(Hip-Hop Grind) in early (February 2008).
There was a heavy-weight rap competition tag team known as Epsilon LORDS OF THE RING tournament: 4 Netcees vs 4 Netcees in which the Admin(Reptilian) asked each netcee to drop 20 lines for every round(3 rounds in total)
If METASIN was one of the nuccas in ma tag-team, then he is a partial biter but if he was never a member of HHG AT ALL, then he has stolen LYRICS from Lord Sauron.

Unfortunately, I was just told HHG is off the internet radar as the admin couldn't maintain the site but i have sent emails to him if he can access his back up and extract the particular BATTLE THREAD where i lifted the LYRICS Krayola was wanking about.

What do you guys think?

Who bit who?
Last edited by Ibime; 06-29-2009 at 05:23 AM.

06-29-2009, 05:59 AM #2 (permalink)
sabrewulf

dude, matasin is never ever a biter,
that dude sauron is most certainly the one who bit metasin

i guess ibime u may be a moderator in the site ur referring to right?
i suggest u ban that sauron guy he is a disgrace to real mcs all over the world who sweat hard to produce punchlines
[/b]

i saw this and i laughed till i shiit on myself , lwkmd
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by debosky(m): 4:37pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ ofoka

Can you stop making disrespectful comments about women? Keep your insults/disses directed at Sharon and stop dragging people in the mud.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Moonstone(f): 4:39pm On Jun 30, 2009
ofokasibe:

i think i am falling in love with moonstone ! she is making sauron cry a lot! grin these are gurls sauron used to lie for before he drinks small milk from their breast. now moonstone wouldnt even allow him see her nipple,. i luv moonstone  tongue
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ofokasibe, you're not serious at all! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. . .

No one needs me to cry o! The way I see it, I'm the most subtle one of y'all here. At least I've not gone off to release any tracks like the rest of you. Anyway, hurry up and release your collabo. I need to laugh and I need to laugh well. I have a friend who can join in too.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

@ Debosky, thank you.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by A40(m): 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2009
ofokasibe:

Ofoka we go fight ooh!! What does Moonstone have to do with this?? Na she bite lyrics?? lets stay on topic abeg

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (30)

Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.