Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,166 members, 7,856,694 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 04:22 AM

SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN - Rap Battles (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN (25652 Views)

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* / Sauron Vs Ibime / Mykali Battles Sauron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

2000/01

Bloody hell. . . . . .Sauron at 39 your first year in Uni was 2001 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Meaning you went to Uni at 30 or 31! grin shocked shocked shocked cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 6:28pm On Jun 30, 2009
tkb417:

Brash
darn! who is Ofoka again?
i need to go back to the first page grin

You need to digest this shit from the start bro! cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 6:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Bloody hell. . . . . .Sauron at 39 your first year in Uni was 2001 shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Meaning you went to Uni at 30 or 31! grin shocked shocked shocked cheesy

May God punish you.
Who is 39? I was abt 17 when i entered Uni.
@ 17, U were still battling with 8th grade. grin grin grin grin

bleeping hell. . . . . .What if i hadn't used those lines on Alexpissu in January?
People woulda felt i bit em this morning. . . . .Gosh, i am happy i also said they were a bit old when i posted it.
SAURON: JESUS LOVES YOU. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 6:36pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

PLEASE HELP ME GOOGLE THESE ONES TOO.

The 2nd one was written in 2006 when i was in California.

that's nice if u wrote those urself. I won't doubt that some or most of them are yours
but can u pls honor the request of telling us ur old usernames in the old forums where u posted ur verses?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 6:38pm On Jun 30, 2009
Sauron, please just go and kill urself.  grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by tkb417(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2009
Sauron, please just go and kill urself.
cos of rap
see wickedness grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2009
~TKB417~:

darn! who is Ofoka again?
i need to go back to the first page

TKB ASK ABOUT ME OFOKA THE PROBLEM !

OFOKA IS THE GUY THEY WENT TO CALL TORMENT SAURON'S SOUL, I HEARD HE HAS BEEN A  PROBLEM AS JACKAL BEFORE ,

**********OFOKA IS SAURON'S TERMINATOR T900 SERIES *************

EVEN SCHWARZENNGER CANT STOP ME FROM TORTURING SAURON, HE HAS SINNED A LOT .
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by tubabie(f): 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2009
So many haterz Sauron ! What have you done to your self? undecided
But nevertheless am pitching my tent with you jo.
Lets wait out the irrefutable evidence jare.
Main while release your diss track pronto cheesy

@ all
Hi Y'all
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 6:41pm On Jun 30, 2009
oyinda.:

that's nice if u wrote those urself. I won't doubt that some or most of them are yours
but can u pls honor the request of telling us ur old usernames in the old forums where u posted ur verses?

I can't remember most usernames.
The one on the Manchester website was JACKAL(my alias since i was 15).
On HHG, i was CASTRO got banned after dissing the Admin(got a new ID as Hannibal Da Cannibal).

Krayola:

Sauron, please just go and kill urself.  grin

U wish. . . . . .I have 9 LIVES. . . . . .Krayola/ U must die via Ebola/ grin
Where is your METASIN? Time is ticking away.
Sha help me get his home addy. . . . . .I am sending FBI/CIA to his abode.
His only saviour is if he's been on HHG before. HHG is Hip-Hop Grind.

tubabie:

Thanx for the love!!!
Like Jigga said. . . . .Some people HATE ME. . . . .I think they lost their minds.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by cold(m): 6:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
ofokasibe:

OFOKA IS THE GUY THEY WENT TO CALL TORMENT SAURON'S SOUL, I HEARD HE HAS BEEN A  PROBLEM AS JACKAL BEFORE ,

Sharrap slowpoke!!Why are u tryin so hard to be relevant eh?When mansions are talkin,face-me-i-face-you ma go dey talk angry
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 6:45pm On Jun 30, 2009
ofokasibe:

U wey i don UnCloth many times. . . . . . .
May God punish you and your tormenting EYES.
I ended your reign as FLOWSHOW. . . . . .I will pour sand on your coffin with OFOKA.
Lemme deal with Krayola the Ebola boy first.

cold:

Sharrap slowpoke!!Why are u tryin so hard to relevant eh?When mansions are talkin,face-me-i-face-you ma go dey talk angry

U can't blame him. . . . . . .This is vengeance to him.
In the months of December/January. . . . . . .I put paid to this loser's life.
Eventually, he abandoned 8 of his monikers. . . . . .I will make sure i destroy him this time too.
If it's the last thing i must do. . . . .i have to do it.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by tkb417(m): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2009

hmm
Ofoka the General grin
welcome sir

so Ofoka is Flowshow grin grin grin
i now understand
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 6:46pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

I can't remember most usernames.
The one on the Manchester website was JACKAL(my alias since i was 15).
On HHG, i was CASTRO got banned after dissing the Admin(got a new ID as Hannibal Da Cannibal).

i'm starting to believe u are prolly innocent of charges hmm. I would like to hear some more answers tho. i found ur lines/ verses on hiphopselite. were u a member there too? what was ur username there?

u can't remember most meaning u were in a lot ?  lol def. a veteran  grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by A40(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2009
tubabie:

@ all
Hi Y'all
We are not haters ooh!! Its just evidence we saw that we are pouncing on

@Sauron
You do know if you where in a law court you would need more than just word of mouth don't you??No judge would buy this defence of yours i hope you know that

oyinda.:

i'm starting to believe u are prolly innocent of charges hmm. I would like to hear some more answers tho. i found ur lines/ verses on hiphopselite. were u a member there too? what was ur username there?

u can't remember most meaning u were in a lot ?  lol def. a veteran  grin

Stop naming websites!! you are not helping this investigation at all.Post them verses you saw that sounded similar
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 6:50pm On Jun 30, 2009
My God shocked shocked
This shyte is still going on?? undecided

I am still on team sauron, if anybody doesnt like it, THEY CAN GO Bleep THEMSELVES cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 6:51pm On Jun 30, 2009
A-40:

@Sauron
You do know if you where in a law court you would need more than just word of mouth don't you??No judge would buy this defence of yours i hope you know that

When i wrote those lines then. . . . .I never knew there was going to be a day they were going to be disputed.
Those days, most of em were written on a dirty notepad. . . . .
People borrowed it way back to help em become netcees. . . . . Eventually, i lost it.
Before i did, i was able to transfer some to ma yahoo email. . . .so apart from ma drafts and external hard drive(i have no proof).
If a judge can't live with that, he should go Bleep himself. . . . .I am talking about em days when blogging wasn't even popular.

TOPE2000!:

My God shocked shocked
This shyte is still going on?? undecided
I am still on team sauron, if anybody doesnt like it, THEY CAN GO Bleep THEMSELVES cheesy

They will prolly FELCH themselves to DEATH.
I can actually see Ibime, Krayola, A-40, Brash, Dejiariyo, Eyonigger ejaculating in Ofoka's asshole and quickly getting a straw to suck the cum.
Buncha laboratory retards. grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
@ Sauron. What H-factor? Is ur daddy mad? See this villager . . . omo, no vex me o. I go just go shoot video. .
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 6:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
A-40:

@Sauron

Well its his word against this metasin dude grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 6:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
A-40:

Stop naming websites!! you are not helping this investigation at all.Post them verses you saw that sounded similar

what investigation?
mtchew. sauron seem to be a smarter than u by a whole mile (even though I don't support cursing ppl's family etc) so even if i don't name website, he would figure it out easily (goooooogle anyone)
why aren't u posting the verses?  
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2009
oyinda.:

what investigation?
mtchew. sauron seem to be a smarter than u by a whole mile (even though I don't support cursing ppl's family etc) so even if i don't name website, he would figure it out easily (goooooogle anyone)

Gbam tongue
Lmao cheesy grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by A40(m): 6:57pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

When i wrote those lines then. . . . .I never knew there was going to be a day they were going to be disputed.
People borrowed it way back to help em become netcees. . . . . Eventually, i lost it.
Before i did, i was able to transfer some to ma yahoo email. . . .so apart from ma drafts and external hard drive(i have no proof).
If a judge can't live with that, he should go Bleep himself.
Abeg save the narrative this one i am not buying  grin grin

~Sauron~:

They will prolly FELCH themselves
I can actually see Ibime, Krayola, A-40, Brash, Dejiariyo, Eyonigger ejaculating in Ofoka's asshole and quickly getting a straw to suck the cum.
Buncha laboratory retards. grin
Drop that gay Indecency flick and keep your gay fantasies to yourself bruv  undecided undecided undecided

oyinda.:

what investigation?
Don't wet your fanny over nothing Madam i did not mean that in a disrespectful manner i am hoping you where smart enough to decipher that
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by tubabie(f): 6:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
A-40:

We are not haters ooh!! Its just evidence we saw that we are pouncing on

ok! Am sure more drama would still unfold.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Moonstone(f): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2009
Awwww, that's so cute - there's a following and all that. . . . . an entire new religion could start from this whole thing. We'd better start thinking up a name for this new religion.

Seriously, more diss tracks jare! I'm waiting patiently angry angry angry angry angry
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 7:00pm On Jun 30, 2009

If a judge can't live with that, he should go Bleep himself. . . . .I am talking about em days when blogging wasn't even popular.

hmm so ur argument now is that u actually gave out ur verses to ppl to use to become netcees?do u know these ppl's identities?
is metasin one of them? lol jk
and that previous question wouldn't mind an ans either
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 7:01pm On Jun 30, 2009
Tee hee hee
TEAM SAURON grin grin grin grin grin cool
boom boom pow biatch grin cool
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by A40(m): 7:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
TOPE2000!:

Well its his word against this metasin dude grin
I agree! But Metasin cannot defend himself  now can he? I am only playing Devil's Advocate like i said earlier plus he called ma fav rapper a biter so we need to be sure he is innocent
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 7:03pm On Jun 30, 2009
A-40:

I agree! But Metasin cannot defend himself  now can he? I am only playing Devil's Advocate like i said earlier plus he called ma fav rapper a biter so we need to be sure he is innocent

I can understand why u are on his case grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by tkb417(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2009
Tee hee hee
TEAM SAURON Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Cool
boom boom pow biatch
crazy grin grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by cold(m): 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2009
Ol boy we don enta Supreme court for here o!maq i go dust ma law txt bks com turn defense attorney grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 7:04pm On Jun 30, 2009
oyinda.:

hmm so ur argument now is that u actually gave out ur verses to ppl to use to become netcees?do u know these ppl's identities?
is metasin one of them? lol jk
and that previous question wouldn't mind an ans either

I dunno where many of them are.
There were so many live battle competitions. . . .Year 1 boys vs Year 2 boys.
Interdepartmental shit, shows, inter-faculties and reh reh reh.
Manchester is a gangster city. . . . .A lot of the white boys wanted to rap and i am sure loads of rank xerox copies were made throughout.
Eventually, i lost the book.

Krayola:

@ Sauron. What H-factor? Is ur daddy mad?(CHECK MUKINA2) See this villager . . . omo, no vex me o. I go just go shoot video. .

Go and sort your H-factor. . . . . . U sound razz on the lyrics.
Of course, you were more fluent with the Yoruba diction(the skit before the song) as it was in-born.
Your attempt to sound like an American gave u away. . . . There was Yoruba accent on the shit throughout(not complaining though).
If Ofoka had the same resources you have, he will sound better. grin grin grin

Lest i forget, go and suck your father's cock!!!

A-40:

Abeg save the narrative this one i am not buying  grin grin

You are not that important so i ain't selling you shit.

Drop that gay Indecency flick and keep your gay fantasies to yourself bruv  undecided undecided undecided

I thunk u was GAY, no?
The amount of cock-sucking you have done here speaks a lot.
Maybe i got it wrongly wired but me instincts are always on point.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 7:05pm On Jun 30, 2009
and also, u seem to be recycling ur verses even on NL (ex. using the same verse to battle two different people w/in 6 mths of each other)
ur resource must be more limited than u claimed earlier then. why aren't you replenising it? why did u stop creating newer verses and are relying on the ones u wrote "ages ago." That's (as i see it) what's causing all these trouble for u.

~Sauron~:

I dunno where many of them are.
There were so many live battle competitions. . . .Year 1 boys vs Year 2 boys.
Interdepartmental shit, shows, inter-faculties and reh reh reh.
Manchester is a gangster city. . . . .A lot of the white boys wanted to rap and[b] i am sure loads of rank xerox copies were made throughout.
Eventually, i lost the book.[/b]

hmmm intersting. did u get a hold of one of these xerox copies? i mean if u lost the book, u still have a xerox copy of it and can upload them all to your email rather than just "some" of them that u said u were able to transfer to your pc b4 the book was lost.

but were u on that website hiphops elite? if yes, what was ur username there?

u most have lived a very gangsta life tongue shocked cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by TOPE20001(f): 7:07pm On Jun 30, 2009
cold:

Ol boy we don enta Supreme court for here o!maq i go dust ma law txt bks com turn defense attorney grin

Lol
Let the case begin . . . . can the prosecutors bring their evidence forward grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) ... (30)

Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.