Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,351 members, 7,850,276 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:31 PM

SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN - Rap Battles (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN (25569 Views)

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* / Sauron Vs Ibime / Mykali Battles Sauron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by dejiariyo: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
JimmY B
Armz-N-Hammers

Date Joined Jun 2006
Total Posts : 2262
   Posted 8/20/2006 8:42 PM (GMT -4)   

(Sick talking)
ayo i brought two of ma niggaz you letz kill it!!!!!!!                                                       

snatchnine(2vb)(VERSE 2)
I'm not holy, but Jesus Christ, I'm past divine,
Lets help define the reason I give this time,
f*** it, just prescribe me some medicine, doc'
try an understand why I don't wanna live yet, doc'
Time is ticking, so tic' toc', this rope won't drop,
I'll hang eternally until this f***in' spine pops,
One disc, then two, I'll live down pain like the Jews,
No chemical fit enough to suffocate this truth,
I breathe backwards, an exhale like I'm passive,
Aggressive, assertive, like I'm nervous on purpose,
No emotion un-described, an anti-biotic made to die,
Eyes created so wide they won't cry, now watch me lie,
I'm truthful, loving, modest an kind, cute by design,
You mother-f***ers believe anything that rhymes
Too ignorant to think other-wise, thats no utter surprise,
Human beings - we ain't even humane, the sanitys new insane,
About as liable as a f***ing blonde with no brains.
I'm the man in a mask, with a camera and flask
match & a gallon gas dancing around on your grass
muching on some twinky that I found in the trash
eyes bloodshot from smoking a pound of some hash
two minutes later you hear the sound of a crash
followed by screaming from me slamming your Dad
with a hammer in hand I'm grabbing grandma and pounding her ass
BlazeOne, the sickest mind that Canada's had
demanding the cash, disagree I'm slapping him fast
even fatter with raps, these kids can't fathom my stash
different patterns of tracks to dismantle the wack
as a matter of fact, you gays couldn't lather my baths
let alone walk in my shoes sound is audible phenominal
remarkable, headline of any article my arsenal
is bombing you, molecules and follicles get demolished too
to particles it's comical, kinda like Osoma do
what you oughta do, is run before I turn to stomping you
I followed you, home and let the mother f***ing dogs on you
I'm in your girls abdominal, its like we playing frogger dude
bitch I'm like 50 life sentances, cause serving me's impossible/<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

(Sick talking)
WHOOOA!!! DETTA KILLED IT DAMN IIGHT time to spit
detta sho them!!!!!

http://www.rocafella.com/forum/?f=2&m=108181&p=1&ord=d
sauron stop biting again, u just bite from this site.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 4:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
@moonstone
ok u wanna hear the ibkaye ft ofokasibe collabo abi? , that song is too dope, we even did anoda one last week sef, making 2 collabos , am just waiting for ibk she says she will give me go ahead to upload it after the sauron showdown.

ok ok A40 and deboski
i am very very very sorry for trying to greet moonstone
i can see that A40 has in his avatar(in moonstone bed,) say A40 moon na ur wifey abi.lolz nice one

sorry moonstone i didnt know A40 was ur nairaland husband, so deboski too hates sauron like this , sauron everyone wants to see u go down , i wonder how many names u will be able to mention in ur 200bars reply , by the time u mention ofoka 3 times , i am sure ur teeth will fokasibe yapa yapa grin grin grin lmfao

SAURON YOU ARE DONE FOR ! AS IN YOU ARE FINISHED !
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 4:56pm On Jun 30, 2009
dejiariyo:

JimmY B
Armz-N-Hammers

Date Joined Jun 2006
Total Posts : 2262
  Posted 8/20/2006 8:42 PM (GMT -4)  

(Sick talking)
ayo i brought two of ma niggaz you letz kill it!!!!!!!                                                      

snatchnine(2vb)(VERSE 2)
I'm not holy, but Jesus Christ, I'm past divine,
Lets help define the reason I give this time,
f*** it, just prescribe me some medicine, doc'
try an understand why I don't wanna live yet, doc'
Time is ticking, so tic' toc', this rope won't drop,
I'll hang eternally until this f***in' spine pops,
One disc, then two, I'll live down pain like the Jews,
No chemical fit enough to suffocate this truth,
I breathe backwards, an exhale like I'm passive,
Aggressive, assertive, like I'm nervous on purpose,
No emotion un-described, an anti-biotic made to die,
Eyes created so wide they won't cry, now watch me lie,
I'm truthful, loving, modest an kind, cute by design,
You mother-f***ers believe anything that rhymes
Too ignorant to think other-wise, thats no utter surprise,
Human beings - we ain't even humane, the sanitys new insane,
About as liable as a f***ing blonde with no brains.

let alone walk in my shoes sound is audible phenominal
remarkable, headline of any article my arsenal
is bombing you, molecules and follicles get demolished too
to particles it's comical, kinda like Osoma do
what you oughta do, is run before I turn to stomping you
I followed you, home and let the mother f***ing dogs on you
I'm in your girls abdominal, its like we playing frogger dude
bitch I'm like 50 life sentances, cause serving me's impossible/<!-- / message --><!-- sig -->
(Sick talking)
WHOOOA!!! DETTA KILLED IT DAMN IIGHT time to spit
detta sho them!!!!!
sauron stop biting again, u just bite from this site.

shocked shocked shocked shocked grin cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2009
Moonstone:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Ofokasibe, you're not serious at all! Ewwwwwwwwwwwww. . .

Anyway, hurry up and release your collabo. I need to laugh and I need to laugh well. I have a friend who can join in too.  cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

OYA WHATS UR FRIENDS NAME ? i would gladly give her a spot in the collabo thats if shes cute tho. shocked
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by A40(m): 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2009
Jah Jehovah!!! I saw those bars this morning cheesy cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 5:03pm On Jun 30, 2009
dejiariyo:

I'm the man in a mask, with a camera n a flash
Matchbox & a gallon gas prancing on your grass
Munching on some twinky that i found in the trash
Eyes bloodshot from smoking a pound of the hash
Two minutes later you hear the sound of a crash
Followed by screaming from me slamming your Dad
With a hammer in hand i'm grabbing ya grandma n pounding her ass
Sauron, the sickest mind that Manchester's ever had
Demanding the cash, disagree?? I'm slapping him fast
I'm the guy in your dreams who arrives when you sleep
Sauron's like some kind of a freak, stalking the 'tired and weak'

Whoa, Sauron what do you have to say about this?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Moonstone(f): 5:05pm On Jun 30, 2009
ofokasibe:

@moonstone
ok u wanna hear the ibkaye ft ofokasibe collabo abi? , that song is too dope, we even did anoda one last week sef, making 2 collabos , am just waiting for ibk she says she will give me go ahead to upload it after the sauron showdown.

sorry moonstone i didnt know A40 was ur nairaland husband, so deboski too hates sauron like this , sauron everyone wants to see u go down , i wonder how many names u will be able to mention in ur 200bars reply , by the time u mention ofoka 3 times , i am sure ur teeth will fokasibe yapa yapa grin grin grin lmfao

SAURON YOU ARE DONE FOR ! AS IN YOU ARE FINISHED !
I'm waiting o! Why is dear tiny Ibk doing in a collabo? Make sure she doesn't cuss o! If not we'll fight.  angry angry tongue tongue tongue
It's all good. . . . we're cool cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ofoka - it's a guy. smiley
@ latest revelation, is there no end to this? Ah ahn! This is getting quite pathetic o! I feel we should start making moves to involve EFCC. Seriously.  undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by A40(m): 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2009
~Sauron~:

I have been so busy in the past few days i don't have any fresh lyrics. . . .
Sauron being a dude who doesn't take disses lightly, i would leave this piece for you.
It's a bit old but i found this on me notepad. . . .
Have a nice day!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm the man in a mask, with a camera n a flash
Matchbox & a gallon gas prancing on your grass
Munching on some twinky that i found in the trash
Eyes bloodshot from smoking a pound of the hash
Two minutes later you hear the sound of a crash
Followed by screaming from me slamming your Dad
With a hammer in hand i'm grabbing ya grandma n pounding her ass
Sauron, the sickest mind that Manchester's ever had
Demanding the cash, disagree?? I'm slapping him fast

I'm the guy in your dreams who arrives when you sleep
Sauron's like some kind of a freak, stalking the 'tired and weak'
Foes fry in defeat, just give me the mic n beat
I'll dice em in three when thoughts in my mind are complete
You're still stuck, trying to speak. . . .  I'm  the fire and heat
What you oughta do, is run before i turn to stomping you
Followed you home and let the motherfucking dogs on you
I wrote this while i was half-asleep so just pass the weed
Bleep the crack and speed i'll just have a blast and peace
I just belittle your existence with these intricate linguistics
You're too simplistic n spastic. . . .please trust ma instincts.
I'ma lyrical internet terrorist, i'm droppin nail bombs. . . . .
Armed with three platinum cutleries, you get spliced like tape worms.

These ones must be explained!!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 5:07pm On Jun 30, 2009
Sharon this is super scandalous. . . . .What do you have to say to now? sad angry angry angry
I will be forced to enter the studio tonight and provide another night of fun if you cant explain the latest allegation levelled against you! grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 5:09pm On Jun 30, 2009
ye mogbe this one is even from another site rocafella, and the guys there even sound like nigerians, sauron has a lotta sites he bites from ,he even bit this this mourning , my goodness. this sauron is a mothefcuker bastid ! shocked shocked

@moonstone
he is a guy ke? no pls i want only software , lipsrsealed. and ibkaye didnt curse  at all, when u hear her flow u would be totally surprised , in the song she goes by the name ''cappucine baby'.! thats her rap name ! and she's gangsta ! wink
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by debosky(m): 5:10pm On Jun 30, 2009
Hehehehe - eagerly awaiting OLE BARAWO Part 2 from Krayola. cheesy grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mukina2: 5:13pm On Jun 30, 2009
This is getting greasy grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 5:15pm On Jun 30, 2009
debosky:

Hehehehe - eagerly awaiting OLE BARAWO Part 2 from Krayola. cheesy grin grin grin

At the rate this is going on, i might have to lay down a 6minute track and throw in a bonus by doing a collabo with Ibime and Krayola. . . . . . grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 5:16pm On Jun 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

Sharon this is super scandalous. . . . .What do you have to say to now? sad angry angry angry
I will be forced to enter the studio tonight and provide another night of fun if you cant explain the latest allegation levelled against you! grin grin grin

mc crackles , enter the studio tonite and diss the hair outta saurons head, he even vowed that he would incude ur name and everyone's name in his 200bars reply to krayola tomorrow. so diss his ass to the point of no reply!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Moonstone(f): 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
MrCrackles:

At the rate this is going on, i might have to lay down a 6minute track and throw in a bonus by doing a collabo with Ibime and Krayola. . . . . . grin
Please Hurry up. . . . I got my cousin last night cracking up at Krayola's own.
Today - I want to laugh and I want to laugh well.

@Ofoka - that's good. I don't want anyone corrupting dear Ibk. As for my friend - he can abuse well and he has a British accent. He'll add flavour to the rap.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 30, 2009
So guys are stealing rhymes and using it to claim the best rapper here on NL!

Awon OLOSHI  tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 5:32pm On Jun 30, 2009
Moonstone:

Please Hurry up. . . . I got my cousin last night cracking up at Krayola's own.
Today - I want to laugh and I want to laugh well.

@Ofoka - that's good. I don't want anyone corrupting dear Ibk. As for my friend - he can abuse well and he has a British accent. He'll add flavour to the rap.

ok moonstone ,dont worry ibk aint corrupt, i purposely made sure nothing vulgar came outta her mouth, i even employed 6 bodyguards from nigeri delta to guard her during the studio session. she is my prrincess too.
plus know am the still the undisputed nairaland king of fun and creativity, lemme look for the instruction on how to do a nairaland track so that ur freind who can insult a lot will join us in nl str8 up.
we are even looking for more insultive bad mouthers to bury sauron this weekend. cool

here are the step by step instructions
1. download free-hi-q recorder or super audio recorder or any audio or voice recorder , install it on ur lappy, play any beat on any media player and rap on it ,make sure u press record while rapping and playing the beat .press stop when u are done recording.simple
2. or record ur voice only with the hi-q recorder , then put it in fruity loops with any beat of ur choice , then play both at the same time! booyaka and save as mp3 . simple.

here are the instruction on how to do a diss song or record any song at all.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by titsqueez(m): 5:36pm On Jun 30, 2009
ewooooooooo!!!!! mo gbeooooooooooo

sauron ur tiffin knows no boundaries. . . oluwa JESU!!!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jun 30, 2009
debosky:

Same here grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 5:42pm On Jun 30, 2009
Is Sharon guilty of GRAND LARCENY? grin

Is he guilty of CAPTION AND ASPORTATION?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Moonstone(f): 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2009
ofokasibe:

ok moonstone ,dont worry ibk aint corrupt, i purposely made sure nothing vulgar came outta her mouth, i even employed 6 bodyguards from nigeri delta to guard her during the studio session. she is my prrincess too.
plus know am the still the undisputed nairaland king of fun and creativity, lemme look for the instruction on how to do a nairaland track so that ur freind who can insult a lot will join us in nl str8 up.
we are even looking for more insultive bad mouthers to bury sauron this weekend. cool
No problem. Now I can trust you with her.
I'll send it to him so he can upload it and send it here ASAP.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 5:48pm On Jun 30, 2009
why are you guys focusing on METASIN. How easy is it to google sauron's lines up and find them with MANY different usernames on rap forums etc
pls add other names besides metasin

and sauron should come back to name those forums and tell us his username. those forums might be "dead" but google archives most things and a simple google search can bring stuff up to the surface

Sauron being a dude who doesn't take disses lightly, i would leave this piece for you.
It's a bit old but i found this on me notepad. . . .
Have a nice day!!!

sauron  create something NEW. even with the controversy and scandal, you're still decided on using "old" pieces. these lines can be found on google STILL. yea i googled them up lol  tongue
if u don't take disses lightly, create something new that comes from ur heart to address the situation. not something recycled for somebody else on your old laptop.
we would also like to know your old usernames on those forums (name them as well). they might be "dead" but they're archived and u can find them with google search. you seem to have multiple usernames on those forums as well. I saw your lines here from multiple people in one forum. so tell us all ur usernames (or as many as u can remember). and did u use different locations and age? because these usernames had locations in arkansas, etc lol almost none was in england.
it's not believeable that so many people will bite you on those forums. I mean, if u were that good of a legend to have many biters after your back, they would have traced them up to you since there were judges in those forums i saw too.
and also tell us the approximate dates u were on those forums. that will help as well.

just trying to be a fake detective   tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by tkb417(m): 5:50pm On Jun 30, 2009
na wa o
will people allow Jackal rest on NL?

The boi don suffer.  grin

Sauron
nothn do you joh

Ibime
abeg leave story joh. he said it was his lyrics, why doubt?
werrin concern u in this mata? grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2009
tkb417:

na wa o
will people allow Jackal rest on NL?

sauron is jackal? tongue
gosh that dude was hated lol
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mukina2: 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2009
Brashy, A40 grin make we do our own combo na grin grin

to diss the scumtwats and the spudians
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 5:53pm On Jun 30, 2009
[size=24pt]BUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA[/size]

THIEVES PLENTY ON TOP INTERNET O.

See the lyrics i wrote in ma first year in the Uni on the INTERNET.
I have even used it before for ALEXPISSU on NAIRALAND.

CHAI. . . . . . .I might as well google all ma lyrics now. . . . .
There will be more on the NET.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-223558.0.html(Copied from my Battle days in the Uni).
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Moonstone(f): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2009
Trust his loyal fans to show up and take this lightly. If this was any other person, these same guys would have been threatening fire and brimstone.
Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssss, NL cannot kill me with laughter
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
Mukina,

Is there a way to check everybody's IP on this thread and search for thier multiple ACTIVE IDs? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I smell fish, and I can def tell you, I didn't eat fish this morning grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by debosky(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2009
When did you use them for Alexpissu? Was it before or after the referenced date on the other website?

Funny how it's just YOUR lines being taken by others all over the place.  undecided
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by tkb417(m): 5:57pm On Jun 30, 2009

sauron is jackal?  Tongue
gosh that dude was hated lol
jackal was hated is an understatement

sauron is the most hated in the globe.
I guess he'll rest this handle soon and come with Herod or Abednego or somethn

Better people dey talk, gaynners dey talk
awon ara oko tongue

Trust his loyal fans to show up and take this lightly. If this was any other person, these same guys would have been threatening fire and brimstone.
Hisssssssssssssssssssssssssss, NL cannot kill me with laughter
take it with a pinch of salt
some more may invoke somebodys wrath so tread on the tarred roads not on mines tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Sauron1: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
debosky:

When did you use them for Alexpissu? Was it before or after the referenced date on the other website?

Funny how it's just YOUR lines being taken by others all over the place.  undecided

I have written these lines even before NAIRALAND.
These dude on Roc-a-wear just modified it to make it his own.

Jesus Christ. . . . . .Netceeing is not worth it.
Stolen rhymes EVERYWHERE.

Bleep it. . . . . . .MY LYRICS are everywhere on the NET.
This particular lines are old as Bleep. . . . . . . .I penned em around 2003 SUMMER for Bleep's SAKE.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by mukina2: 5:58pm On Jun 30, 2009
FL Gators:

Mukina,

Is there a way to check everybody's IP on this thread and search for thier multiple ACTIVE IDs? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I smell fish, and I can def tell you, I didn't eat fish this morning grin
maybe na the fish you eat  you dey smell grin you this woman tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (30)

Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.