Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,603 members, 7,816,500 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN - Rap Battles (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Rap Battles / SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN (25320 Views)

********WARCRAFT: XENOPHOBIA II (Streetwize V Sauron)********* / Sauron Vs Ibime / Mykali Battles Sauron (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Go Down)

Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 28, 2009
Sauron finally shot his brains off. tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by ofokasibe: 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2009
@lysaa
so u like hiphop too. nice wer have anoda gurl up in here , except u came when sauron the hannibal has been dealt with badly .what na pity, no wonder he keeps coming at ofoka who is always freestyling off the top of d brain !

SAURON HAS BEEN BANISHED INTO EXILE AUTOMATICALLY
.SHAME ON THE CANNIBALISTIC JACKAL BITING TEETH!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 7:37pm On Jun 28, 2009
Wow i cant believe Sauron is not here. . . . . .I still dont wanna believe this unless this dude comes out and admit it grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 7:53pm On Jun 28, 2009
After months of persecution, Ofoka gets the last laugh grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 7:54pm On Jun 28, 2009
Ibime:

After months of persecution, Ofoka gets the last laugh grin grin grin

No one was happier than OFOKA when the allegations was blown open earlier today! grin cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by kaypumpin2(m): 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2009
This is disgraceful IF it is true.
shocked
angry
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by A40(m): 10:07pm On Jun 28, 2009
@Krayola
Are you a Fed or DEA? How on earth did you sniff this out

~Sauron~:

Somebody needs to define BITING then cos i am confused here.

Jigga jacks lines from rappers and he can do it because he is a solid rapper.
Another rapper does the same thing and he is a biter.
Jigga is a HUGE BITER by all standards. . . . . If u wanna keep memory, then mention the name of the original writer.

Jigga is a pathetic biter who should be ignored in the rap world. He has no fucking TALENT.
Should we ignore you too?

~Sauron~:

This is not funny at all. . . . . . .I stopped checking after a while cos it got embarrassing.
Bolajibroke is NL's official BITER but gosh. . . . . Jigga makes Bolaji look like an amateur.
Jigga bit Nas during their beef(That is the height of classlessness).

I got bored of checking.
There are more and did you say 48 bars??
What is to say the other lyrics weren't bitten from Rappers who are yet to blow up like nitro??
Blueprint 3? Expect to see lyrics from Virus, M.I., Ruggedy Baba and Mode-9 on it.
Jigga will later claim he is paying homage to Nigeria(the country that made him a chief). grin grin

I got nothing against Jigga.
This argument came up when his dickriders on NL are claiming he doesn't BITE.
Chiogo must be pissed as we speak. grin grin grin grin
What do you make Bolaji look like?

~Sauron~:

Shut up u cunt. . . . .
You are a biter yourself so i would expect you to be on Jigga's side.
Rappers do the hardwork conjuring poetry and brilliant lines and Jigga does what? Steal from them to stack more dough. . . . .
Biting is worse than stealing. . . .It's even worse when you STEAL from the dead without paying ROYALTIES.

If i listen to all the joints done by Eedris/ M.I./Ruggedman and Mode-9. . . . . .I am sure Jay-Z has stolen lyrics from them.
Are you kidding me?? I think we should listen to them songs we might find some keystyles there cheesy cheesy

~Sauron~:

Here comes another Jigganiac. . . .

Lemme put it this way.
[b]Jigga made a career out of biting. . . .[/b]The only album that had no blemish was "Reasonable Doubt". . . .his debut album and that was a CLASSIC.
The worst cardinal sin a man can commit is stealing from the DEAD.
Jigga has stolen from 2Pac, Biggie, Big L, Big Pun(All dead).

So did you grin grin

~Sauron~:

If i decide to start lifting Jigga's stolen lyrics in here, Nairaland will crash cos i woulda used enough bandwidth to sink the titanic.
I am suprised NL is still running

~Sauron~:

Puhleeeeeeeeeeeease, Jigga has been accused of biting plenty of times.
Well so have you grin

~Sauron~:

He should quit interpolating rapper's lyrics. . . . .There are better ways he coulda worded that shyte instead of lifting it directly.
See pot calling kettle black ooh shocked shocked

~Sauron~:

Was Biggie's line dedicated to him also? Was Eminem's line on "I'm Back" dedicated to Jigga too when he took his line verbatim??
When would you Jigga fans realise your hero is a lazy piece of turd?

He stole Biggie's rhymes AGAIN!!! cheesy cheesy
Like you did Metasin's

~Sauron~:

Are you talking about Jigga the biter??
Naa i meant Sauron the biter

~Sauron~:

He should let the BIG veteran alone. . . . .He has bitten from him more than enough.
Gosh, Jadakiss was closer to Biggie than Jigga and you will never hear Jada stealing lyrics off Biggie. . . . . .
If you are going to murder autotune, please do it without any blemish. This is a classic case of a pot calling kettle black.
No Comments

~Sauron~:

Is Eminem his brother too?
Big L? Nas? Big Pun(Latino)? 2Pac?

Jadakiss and the members of L.O.X. are closer to Biggie than Jigga and i am yet to hear Jada biting Biggie based on that.
Jigga is a fucking BITER.
Are you related to Metasin?? undecided Jigga bites so do you

~Sauron~:

@ Chiogo,

I will provide a long list before friday.
Lets hope you won't weep for Jigga after counting his number of stolen lyrics.
I am weeping for you as we speak cry cry

But seriously after dissing my man Jigga this ain't right you had better be innocent of these biting allegations or are you doing what Camron did? accuse Jigga of biting and then bite too??

1 Like

Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 10:13pm On Jun 28, 2009
Sharon is finished! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chamotex(m): 10:15pm On Jun 28, 2009
What is happening here? . . . . Someone fill me in. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SAURON, biting?

Well, Innocent until proven GUILTY . . . . I don't wanna believe this.
Where is Sauron?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2009
Chamo
Na so we see am oo. . . . .
I need Sauron to come out here and defend the allegations. . . . If he cant. . . . . he will be "EXCOMMUNICATED" grin
So many other cats are outhere too. . . . Biting, Jacking and Passing off rhymes ghostwritten for them by other peeps!
FOWL YANSH GO OPEN grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lalaboi(m): 10:18pm On Jun 28, 2009
Mehn . . . . .**speechless**. . . .

Singing tuface . . . . .U nor holy pass my brother!!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 10:20pm On Jun 28, 2009
chamotex:

What is happening here? . . . . Someone fill me in. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

SAURON, biting?

Where is Sauron?

Read the last two pages. . . . Sauron is guilty beyond any reasonable doubt. . . . unless he can prove that he has been registered on that board since 2002, and that he lives in Virginia, is 21 years old and that he makes beats. . . . until he can do all these, then he is condemned!  grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Moonstone(f): 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2009
chamotex:

SAURON, biting?

Where is Sauron?

Chamotex, na your break light we see so? How are you?
Scandals on NL again - Kai - this site is hilarious.
Almost 3 topics upon this issue.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by kaym2: 10:24pm On Jun 28, 2009
sauron can neva come out he is reading ALL THIS IN shame and covering his loud mouth in shame

this is a new sauron diss track ofoka just sent to me
FREE DOWNLOAD
http://rapidshare.com/files/249722611/ofokas_diss_to_sauron_aka_the_biting_nairaland_vampire.mp3
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lalaboi(m): 10:25pm On Jun 28, 2009
kay-m:

sauron can neva come out he is reading ALL THIS IN shame and covering his loud mouth in shame

this is a new sauron diss track ofoka just sent to me
FREE DOWNLOAD
http://rapidshare.com/files/249722611/ofokas_diss_to_sauron_aka_the_biting_nairaland_vampire.mp3

who u dey try fool?  grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chamotex(m): 10:27pm On Jun 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

Chamo
Na so we see am oo. . . . .
I need Sauron to come out here and defend the allegations. . . . If he cant. . . . . he will be "EXCOMMUNICATED" grin
So many other cats are outhere too. . . . Biting, Jacking and Passing off rhymes ghostwritten for them by other peeps!
FOWL YANSH GO OPEN grin

UNBELIEVABLE!!! I won't jump into conclusion just yet . . . . . . . . .

All biters should be terminated from this thread tho cos its reall not a fair playing field if thats the case.
It's takes me an average 3-4 hours to come up with some tight rhymes and shit (and thats on a good day o). Imagine on a bad day.
That last tourney in December . . . . I had to write my bars a day b4 all my battles. (Talk about writers block)  cheesy grin

There are still a couple of them up ion this thread . . . . even recycling needs to be banned. That's unfair aswell.
I don't have a book of rhymes . . . . some people fall back on that and pen old school lyrics.

Isn't there like a software to fish out all lines posted my netcees? That would surely help!
I can't be swpending hours tryin 2 come up with some hot ish whilst some ppl just press Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V on their keyboards.  grin grin

Lets wait for Sauron to come back sha
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chamotex(m): 10:30pm On Jun 28, 2009
Moonstone:

Chamotex, na your break light we see so? How are you?
Scandals on NL again - Kai - this site is hilarious.
Almost 3 topics upon this issue.

Na so we see am o . . . . . EDUCATION is priority now.
But I'm back in full force now tho . . . .sup wiv u?
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Moonstone(f): 10:34pm On Jun 28, 2009
chamotex:

Na so we see am o . . . . . EDUCATION is priority now.
But I'm back in full force now tho . . . .sup wiv u?
All ye young ones! smiley smiley tongue tongue tongue (Don't mind me and my big mouth). Thank goodness some of us are done.
I'm cool - came to chill a bit in naija first for a bit. . . thinking about what i'm going to do next.

As for the lyrics, pele sogbo?
This topic is just hilarious. . . that's all i'm going to say.
Bamsyle is gonna have a field day when next he comes online.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 10:40pm On Jun 28, 2009
I'm goin to record a diss track about Sauron. He tried to cheat me in a battle. i freestyled everyone of those rhymes. . as in, i clicked reply, and wrote them on the spot. I could have come up with better rhymes, but in the spirit of the sport I played fair. THIS SHIT IS PERSONAL!!! gimme 2 hours. . i'm goin to drop a NL classic!!
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 10:43pm On Jun 28, 2009
Krayola stop dude. . . . Give Sharon some time to come back with a reason why his rhymes are the same as METASIN's! grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by DrFerlie(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2009
Haters angry angry angry,

Sauron did not bite the lyrics. Someone hacked his nairaland account to post on his behalf just to tarnish his image. cool cool cool

As soon as the real Sauron recovers his handle, he will clear the air on the issue. grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lalaboi(m): 10:46pm On Jun 28, 2009
Since my post on this thread. . .i have been monitoring the "Who's ON" lol. . . .and . . . . .A guest has been veiwing this topic almost everytime i refresh lol. . . .who could that be?. . .show ur self oh! grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by MrCrackles(m): 10:48pm On Jun 28, 2009
lalaboi:

Since my post on this thread. . .i have been monitoring the "Who's ON" lol. . . .and . . . . .A guest has been veiwing this topic almost everytime i refresh lol. . . .who could that be?. . .show ur self oh! grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Krayola(m): 10:49pm On Jun 28, 2009
MrCrackles:

Krayola stop dude. . . . Give Sharon some time to come back with a reason why his rhymes are the same as METASIN's! grin

When did Sauron ever give anyone a fair hearing!!?!?

DEATH TO THE INFIDEL!!!!!!  grin
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by oyinda3(f): 10:51pm On Jun 28, 2009
lol
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by kaypumpin2(m): 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2009
lalaboi:

LWKMD
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chamotex(m): 11:08pm On Jun 28, 2009
lalaboi:

Are you saying it's SAURON?

Let's not jump into conclusion yet.
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by A40(m): 11:09pm On Jun 28, 2009
@Chamotex
Don't remind me of that tourney heck i had some personal losses during that period myself and sometimes the rhymes came tumbling and sometimes my brain went numb but i still dropped em bars anyways its one thing when lines are stolen but 3 bars, 6 bars,verses thats unacceptable shit.

@Moonstone
Bamsyle would bust a nut if he sees this  cheesy
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by lalaboi(m): 11:10pm On Jun 28, 2009
chamotex:

Are you saying it's SAURON?

Let's not jump into conclusion yet.

Which kain question bdis?? lol. . . .Give ya self brain oh. . .I nefa mention anybori name for hia oh tongue
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by chamotex(m): 11:14pm On Jun 28, 2009
A-40:

@Chamotex
Don't remind me of that tourney heck i had some personal losses during that period myself and sometimes the rhymes came tumbling and sometimes my brain went numb but i still dropped em bars anyways its one thing when lines are stolen but 3 bars, 6 bars,verses thats unacceptable shit

Same here brov . . . . thats why my verse in the final against mailmalc was actually kind of my weakest in the tourney.
It took almost the whole day to come up with that ish. cheesy grin
It's not as easy as people think it is . . . . . I aint no Jay Z ot NAS . . . those guyz were born to do it. This is just a hobby jare.

lalaboi:

Which kain question bdis?? lol. . . .Give ya self brain oh. . .I nefa mention anybori name for hia oh tongue

i hear you
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by dayokanu(m): 11:27pm On Jun 28, 2009
So dem catch Sharon dey tiff again? abeg put tire for him neck and light him up.

Catch am catch am tiff tiff tiff
catch am catch am rogue, rogue, rogue
Catch am catch am robber robber
Re: SAURON ADMITS BITING. EXPOSED BY OYINDA. BEGS NAIRALAND FOR FORGIVENESS .COME IN by Ibime(m): 11:31pm On Jun 28, 2009
hehehehehe. . . . . I knew Dayokanu would find his way here sooner or later. . . .

I thinks y'all should take it easy on Sauron. . . . I wouldnt want him to disappear cos of this incident. . . . he still has some contribution to make to the Sports Section! grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30)

Rap Tournament: Greatest Rapper On Nairaland / Greatest Rapper On Nairaland Volume Two(group Tournament) / Compilation Of My Favourite NL Lines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.