Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,376 members, 7,829,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:24 PM

Why Women Cheat? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Women Cheat? (1145 Views)

Why Women Cheat / Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Women Cheat? by hypetrak(m): 3:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
After rolling endlessly on the bed, I decided to review my life, since sleep has refuse to whisk me away. The truth is, my heart was racing at its fastest. Reality had just done on me, the woman I have become was staring at me in the face and some of her actions are beginning to question my old self…(you might say that’s probably an early sympthom of personality disorder, *Na too much book dey worry u*)

My first ever boyfriend, I called him my Magic man, we had beautiful memories, wishes, dreams and all that crazy teenage talk of living *lives that only exist in fantasies and imaginations* we really did love each other and we carried on strongly till reality came knocking at the door, I was the first to get admitted into university and that made our once perfect love story get into a very crazy pothole.[that kain pothole wey fit break windscreen]

His admission did not come through till after two solid years, I was already looking at the bigger picture, while he was still in the business of taking matriculation pictures, our goals changed, we saw life at different views I knew I had to move on but did not know how and yes he was getting frisky with girls in his league, That really upset me but I loved him and I felt this magnet keeping me attached to him.

I started [permit me to use the word] *friending* this dude, he was two years ahead of me, always propelled me to aspire higher, we were fond of each other though I kept hinting the “I have a boyfriend” line. I knew I was cheating and was as guilty as my magic man even though I had no sexual relationship with Jude.(or should I have added *YET* at the end of that sentence. *eyes rolling* plix don’t judge me)

Service year went by and erm…. Myself and Jude were posted to the same Primary Place of assignment and yes we crossed the friendship line while I was still dating my magic man (you can start judging me now…don’t be too hard sha) I really did not feel guilty because I knew my magic man was cheating too. My only issue was how not to make Jude find out I was drinking water from two different pots.

Just when I had perfected my break up lines to call it quit with my magic man and stick with Jude, his parents decided to send him abroad for his masters. I wept my eyes out and once again I became the faithful girl friend of my magic man. On one of my trips to Delta, I met this UK returnee, we bonded and yeswe started dating. He gave me gifts, love and most of all drew me closer to God, neither of my two boyfriends take religion seriously, I was definitely keeping this one.

The busy schedule of my UK returnee gave me enough space to hangout with my colleagues every Friday night, Jude has reduced our calls to midnight due to time difference, my magic man was obeying the clarion call and am sure getting busy with the girls, the truth is I really can’t marry him, he”s not ambitious and mediocrity is not something I intend to nibble on. NO NEVER!!!!! If only he could be more serious, and realise life is more than partying and drinking… The height of his unseriousness could kill an already dead man. Mschew

On one of our Friday night escapades, I had not the faintest idea, that the dude I was busy dancing my life out with is the son of a very famous oil magnet whose net worth increases on an hourly basis.

We started hooking up regularly and on this occasion (sincerely I no no wetin we dey celebrate) he got me the car of my dreams!!!!! (And yes he became my fourth boyfriend)
I already began scheming on how to send his previous lovers, one night stands, side chicks etc away and then I realised that I have deviated from the standards I once set for myself. I wonder how I have managed to keep all this men without getting caught. I had to make it right even though I had no idea how? I”ll start by confessing to my three best friends. I know they would kill me and probably send me off to deliverance school especially Funke and Gbemi maybe Queen would understand she’s still single. I really need to stop acquiring men they are not assets!!!!

We decided to celebrate Funke”s birthday (my first ever bestie) though on a very low key since her husband was away on his business trip. My second bestie is Gbemi who’s engaged to a very vibrant pastor in the making and Queen who is not exactly committed to anyone, I decided to surprise Gbemi, by picking her up in my expensive toy(wink) her house keeper informed me she was still in bed and I boldly ascended the stairs, on getting closer to her room, I began hearing voices and I decided to eavesdrop, I couldn’t exactly make out what was going on and when I was about to open the door

I heard Gbemi say!!! I”ll love you forever and the reply was, I”ll only believe you when you return the ring and let’s start our journey.I couldn’t believe Gbemi was cheating, like seriously she is freaking engaged with that curiosity I knocked hard she opened the door almost staggered, I greeted the gentle man he replied and left she excused herself and returned and then I accused her with my straightest face ever and she said I can explain…. Please hear me out first…..before casting a stone. (the 2nd part of why women cheat would be on the blog by the next post by God”s grace…. Please follow the blog, comment and share thanks. Love you all muah)

http://www.hollamide.com/2016/01/why-women-cheat.html
Re: Why Women Cheat? by falconey(m): 3:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
undecided
Re: Why Women Cheat? by Akkord4gov: 3:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
K
Re: Why Women Cheat? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
?It still doesn't A answer the Question "Why women Cheat"??

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cheat? by donTbone(m): 3:33pm On Jan 25, 2016
booked!
Re: Why Women Cheat? by femi4: 3:49pm On Jan 25, 2016
Estharfabian:
?It still doesn't A answer the Question "Why women Cheat"??

Women cheat as:

1. A form of revenge to hurt her cheating partner

2. To complement some of her needs (physically, sexually, financially and emotionally) which her partner cant afford .
Re: Why Women Cheat? by CaroLyner(f): 3:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
femi4:
Women cheat as:
2. To complement some of her needs (physically, sexually, financially and emotionally) which her partner cant afford .
I agree.
Re: Why Women Cheat? by Nobody: 4:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
Women cheat as:
1. A form of revenge to hurt her cheating
partner
2. To complement some of her needs
(physically, sexually, financially and emotionally) which her partner cant afford .

femi4:
Women cheat as:

Are both of you the same person? shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cheat? by femi4: 4:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
Decker:

Are both of you the same person? shocked shocked
she copied me

I will accuse her of stealing from me
Re: Why Women Cheat? by femi4: 4:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
Women cheat as:
1. A form of revenge to hurt her cheating
partner
2. To complement some of her needs
(physically, sexually, financially and emotionally) which her partner cant afford .
Madam, y copy my post?
I go sue you for plagiarism
Re: Why Women Cheat? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2016
femi4:
she copied me

I will accuse her of stealing from me

You quoted Estharfabian by 3:49, Carolyner posted the exact reply by 3:50. How come she posted her reply in less than one minute after you did? That's logically impossible..

Carolyner had to first see the thread, click on the thread, read the op's post, scroll down to your post, read your post, make the decision to copy and paste it, copy it, then space it(because yours wasn't spaced), then paste it.
All this can't happen in less than one minute. smiley
Re: Why Women Cheat? by CaroLyner(f): 4:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
femi4:
Madam, y copy my post? I go sue you for plagiarism
wanted to quote you grin sorry
Re: Why Women Cheat? by femi4: 4:47pm On Jan 25, 2016
Decker:

You quoted estharfabian by 3:49, carolyner posted the exact reply by 3:50. How come she posted her reply in less than one minute after you did? That's logically impossible. I will explain.

You quoted estharfabian by 3:49pm. So carolyner had to first see the thread, click on the thread, read the op's post, scroll down to your post, read your post, make the decision to copy and paste it, then copy it, then space it(because yours wasn't spaced) then paste it.
All this can't happen in less than one minute. smiley
60secs make 1min

It takes less than 30secs to copy and paste
Re: Why Women Cheat? by femi4: 4:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
No problem dear

1 Like

Re: Why Women Cheat? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 25, 2016
CaroLyner:

How is it possible that you wanted to quote him, but ended up posting his reply? And you did it so fast?
Because when you want to quote someone, the person's reply is enclosed within codes that need to first be erased before your reply appears as just a normal reply. So how did you mistakenly post his reply?
Re: Why Women Cheat? by dollyjoy(f): 5:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
Lollll see questioncheesy
Re: Why Women Cheat? by ZeeAfrica(f): 5:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
this is too long for me to read. will read later, but so you know, woman cheat because men cheat. so everybody cheats hey, but u need to know that most woman do not cheat, if u find her cheating, it's either u do not give her your time or she doubts that u r the one. finances also play a role. now tell me, why do men cheat? what motivation do yall have?
Re: Why Women Cheat? by chemaze(m): 5:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
counter thread tho

Re: Why Women Cheat? by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
We cheat because you cheat! Cefinis
Re: Why Women Cheat? by cruzita(f): 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
women cheat because they are following their master's (men)footstep
Re: Why Women Cheat? by hypetrak(m): 9:48pm On Jan 25, 2016
Thanks for all your comments, The second part of this story will be drop shortly.
Check out the complete story here-http://www.hollamide.com/2016/01/why-women-cheat-2.html
I shouldn't have post it but am busy at work
One love

Note That WHY MEN CHEAT WILL FOLLOW I will keep you posted

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Ladies Wear Beads.... Ladies Do You Agree? / Does It Mean That She Likes Me / My Sweet But Regret Campus Memories

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.