Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,412 members, 7,850,462 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:49 PM

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (59005 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by vault(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
90 days is much oo but in 16 years, she would be a mess..

I'll do it

and if I come back to see she is dating someone else.... am definitely going back probably for a long time undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by ORACLE1975(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Wait I dey COME
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by ichommy(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
bqlekan:
Same girl will come out saying she can't marry an ex-convict.. will do it for humanity sake.. nothing more.

At least I can take a 3 month rest away from the troubles of freedom grin

Sharp Guy grin
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Chimaritoponcho: 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
r
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by suyamasta(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
Maybe
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by blackjack21(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
what crime did she commit
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by brainbox1000(m): 5:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
CaroLyner:
my dude would definitely do it for me.
.... I hear
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Psyrus(m): 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
Depends on why she was locked up in the first place, my chick DONT break rules.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by cr7lomo: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sure I will... If i truly love her, like d one I love now
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

Of course, I will do dat for u grin
Hehehehehehe oya swear grin
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by henrydadon(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
eleyi gidi gan...this one is strong
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Smellymouth: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
My boo will do dat!i trust him grin

D poster above me tho angry can u do dat for me?cc:smellymouth cheesy

I, Mr smelly Mouth aka Mouth Odour will serve 10 months in jail for u kiss
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
brainbox1000:
... lOL
Yes! sad
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by sakabe(m): 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
grin grin grin
CaroLyner:
my dude would definitely do it for me.

for your mind! you no know say na be ur dude? FYI, I can't do it for you oh... you dey on your own... I no be Jesus Kristi ....

Caro, Pls don't call for my head oh
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by LEXYCOM: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
I can't not fit do it......i dobt want the title of an ex-prisoner for the sake of a mere girl that can't break my heart any day any time
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Smellymouth: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Hehehehehehe oya swear grin

I sware grin
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

I, Mr smelly Mouth aka Mouth Odour will serve 10 months in jail for u kiss
shocked shocked u even add one month?see tears of joy cry cry grin
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by LOVEGINO(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Mykel4God:
Or guys, if this happens to your girl?

Cookie for Empire na her mate. Make she #Deythere.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by victme1(m): 5:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
Well, I will, thinking of the years should would have wasted and also! what her crime is.
I can condone little sins but not armed robbery, murder say capital offences. Shikenan!
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Smellymouth:

I sware grin
Sware undecided cheesy
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
Yeah I can do it for Midehi2 grin
Na joke I dey joke o,no go look for trouble angry angry
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by vikeyz(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
If you r such girl, hit me up cos i will do 180days.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by yahyamay(m): 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
I would gladly do it for the one I love.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by brainbox1000(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Yes! sad
.... are you sure he can? Think.... smiles
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
sakabe:
grin grin grin

for your mind! you no know say na be ur dude? FYI, I can't do it for you oh... you dey on your own... I no be Jesus Kristi ....

Caro, Pls don't call for my head oh
its just 90days.you would be out in no time.you should be able to do that much for someone you care about.thats if you truly do care about her.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by bqlekan(m): 5:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
ichommy:

Sharp Guy grin
bro, naso e suppose be nah
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Smellymouth: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
Sware undecided cheesy

Synonym of Swear is "Sware" grin

Sissy, lemme c ur picx sef undecided
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by archdaura(m): 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
never. I can only pay someone to serve her jail term. but me! she fit even call me ex con
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
Just 90days undecided forget most guys will do it cheesy
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by delazore(m): 5:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
90 dayss (3months ma niyen)
Whats the crime that sent her to jail at first...even if I do it for that girl am I gonna come back and still meet her single?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Boyfriend For Rejecting Marriage Proposal After Six Years Of Dating / I Have Contemplated Suicide Because Of My Sexual Orientation / Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.