Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,420 members, 7,836,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:27 AM

Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) (58971 Views)

I Had A Bible Oath With My Babe To Stay Together, Now Things Have Fallen Apart / When Your Babe Shuns A Decent Mama Put Meal For An Expensive Eatery. / What Will You Do If You Asked Your Babe To Boil Water And You Saw This? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Dom2020: 10:34pm On Jan 25, 2016
guy farm for ur farm
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Boyooosa(m): 10:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
prettythicksme:
My boo will do dat!i trust him grin

D poster above me tho angry can u do dat for me?cc:smellymouth cheesy
don't dull ueself o! I can't.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 25, 2016
Love conquers all...
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Bundar: 11:12pm On Jan 25, 2016
donTbone:
Maybe...
Just for the love of CHRIST! grin

Seriously depend on that girl if it's worth it
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by investigator007: 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
noblegrex:
your post got me rolling.you must be a clown.funny but candid.

Should I call this a compliment abi na yab u dey yab me?

This is what a clown looks like..!!! So are you saying I am this?

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by investigator007: 11:22pm On Jan 25, 2016
YetieLee:

standing ovation!!! dat part "if u can do d crime, then you should also do the time" got me. I would only be able to stand if it were d type of my boyfriend but come to think of it wat if it were to b all dis nowadays boys dat only search for wat is under ur skirt? they would definitely replace u b4 90 days is complete.

Thanks... lol.. Me and you know that you no go do am o. Talk true wink
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by successyoung(m): 11:28pm On Jan 25, 2016
mascot87:
Yes i will humbly do that for her. Trust me, i will
And before 90 days the bitch will have get married with ur best frnd. How you see that?
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by boyo123(m): 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
Sure i can.but no be for any kind girl o
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by charlesucheh(m): 12:54am On Jan 26, 2016
it all depends on the level of love she has for me.....
Mykel4God:
Or guys, if this happens to your girl?

Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by chronique(m): 1:06am On Jan 26, 2016
I don't do crime,stay clean and intend to remain forever clean. I can't stand being referred to as "an ex-convict". Besides,I can't date a girl who has the propensity to indulge in criminal activities;I'm not a gangster.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 1:08am On Jan 26, 2016
You may end up coming out jail to see her with another guy cry
Reason:
Body no be firewood.
You were absent during those cold nights. grin grin
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by joefranky(m): 1:22am On Jan 26, 2016
Even if she is heartless, I will still do it for her anytime, anyday.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by INDUSTRIALFAN(m): 2:56am On Jan 26, 2016
Mykel4God:

If its my current girl or even the last, I would.... jokes apart.... I will do it....
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 4:51am On Jan 26, 2016
CaroLyner:
my dude would definitely do it for me.

Saying it is one thing & doing it is another thing,so how sure are you?
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by GentleSmiles: 5:19am On Jan 26, 2016
Ur sorry ass go dey jail while u freed her to bleep around. u'll be lucky if she visits one or twice bfor ur freedom.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by missKiffy(f): 8:15am On Jan 26, 2016
generalissimo:
Really?
yels
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Psylas(m): 8:35am On Jan 26, 2016
even though she is not related to me,
let will
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by micky2004: 9:11am On Jan 26, 2016
I fit do am 4 my wife wey don born 4 me, but 4 my girlfriend? wen no be say I dey craze.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by CaroLyner(f): 9:19am On Jan 26, 2016
sauceny:

Saying it is one thing & doing it is another thing,so how sure are you?
101%
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by FiatoCEO(m): 9:24am On Jan 26, 2016
i will do it for anyone i love be it friend,family member, bae etc
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by mayorisaac: 10:13am On Jan 26, 2016
Mykel4God:

Let me call a friend... GRINNG..GRINNG
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Kvdag(m): 10:41am On Jan 26, 2016
Yes I will...90days compare to 16years...
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Oahray: 11:04am On Jan 26, 2016
If na just babe (even if I love am scatter), we'd have to sign some documents first before I can consider. Penalty for her defaulting would be serving the original 16 + the 3 months.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by XaintJoel20: 11:08am On Jan 26, 2016
noblegrex:
what is OBJ
OBJ was not convicted by any legal court...
It was Abacha that incarcerated him on the allegation that himself and others were planning to topple his government...
#CoupSuspect...
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by vault(m): 11:38am On Jan 26, 2016
Sunshinelady:
wich of dem will u kill? Ur grl or her new guy?

girl now
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by noblegrex: 5:17pm On Jan 26, 2016
XaintJoel20:

OBJ was not convicted by any legal court...
It was Abacha that incarcerated him on the allegation that himself and others were planning to topple his government...
#CoupSuspect...
was he not taking to prison.abi, was it his house he slept for days-during that period
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by blaxx: 5:44pm On Jan 27, 2016
serve ninety days for nowadays girls?
hell no.

she'll be out there clubbing, banging and sipping ciroc while laughing at the idiot who swapped jail places.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Too much Selfie these days.
Re: Would You Serve Jail Term For Your Babe To Be Released? (photo) by Judd007: 4:34am On Nov 10, 2021
I can’t ooo, how do you know she won’t be with another man for that 90 days? Just asking sha.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Her Fiance Is Seriously Complaining About Her Boobs / Yoruba Man Weds Ibibio Lady In Lagos (Pics) / Crying Couple: Bride And Groom Shed Tears While Exchanging Wedding Vows

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.