Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,199 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., (9077 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by mommysgirl(f): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm. Now i knw "SHE" that GLITTER'S thy SITE.
How re u doing girl?
WWhat did you just type
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by mommysgirl(f): 4:29pm On Jan 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

@mommysgirl does he speaks for you?
Who said he does??
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 4:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
mommysgirl:
Who said he does??
Calm down babe. it was just a question after reading what the bros posted.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 4:43pm On Jan 30, 2016
mommysgirl:

WWhat did you just type
Lol. i meant "Finally i have seen the face of the babe whose beauty is responsible for the light that sparks in this site, "www.nairaland.com"
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by mommysgirl(f): 4:47pm On Jan 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Lol. i meant "Finally i have seen the face of the babe whose beauty is responsible for the light that sparks in this site, "www.nairaland.com"
undecided undecided
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 4:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
mommysgirl:

undecided undecided
Does my thought of you been one of the few ladies whose aim bfor registering on this site is to call the bluff of any "nairaland guy" who says a friendly HI to you?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by mommysgirl(f): 5:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Does my thought of you been one of the few ladies whose aim bfor registering on this site is to call the bluff of any "nairaland guy" who says a friendly HI to you?
Maybe you thought well, maybe not
lipsrsealed
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 5:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
mommysgirl:

Maybe you thought well, maybe not
lipsrsealed
Sitting inbtw the middle most times doesnt mk you see the screen well. so, why dnt you help with which you stand for?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by handsam(m): 5:49pm On Jan 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

grin End Time Toasting. .Lets C If She Says Yes. .Lol
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 6:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
handsam:
grin End Time Toasting. .Lets C If She Says Yes. .Lol
Dont let your imagination leads you to hell; bros! lol
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Richiy(f): 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lordbaelish undecided undecided undecided
Runs awayyyyy
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by skywalker240(m): 6:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
**singing like M J**
**SPEECHLESS, SPEECHLESS***
grin**
Oya where that babe with witch finger
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by mommysgirl(f): 10:53pm On Jan 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Sitting inbtw the middle most times doesnt mk you see the screen well. so, why dnt you help with which you stand for?
Middle is cool smiley
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by LordBaelish: 11:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
Richiy:
Lordbaelish undecided undecided undecided
Runs awayyyyy
you!!!! loolll...
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by handsam(m): 1:01am On Jan 31, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Dont let your imagination leads you to hell; bros! lol
LeadsX! grin .C GbagX!
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 10:29am On Jan 31, 2016
mommysgirl:

Middle is cool smiley
Hmmm. I guess dat means the chair could be move frm middle to a particular direction when the heart moving it seem genuine?

Good morning girl, and happy sunday to you!
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Teespice(f): 10:47am On Jan 31, 2016
RR.
he knows himself
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by mommysgirl(f): 9:46am On Feb 01, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm. I guess dat means the chair could be move frm middle to a particular direction when the heart moving it seem genuine?

Good morning girl, and happy sunday to you!
Keep speaking Spanish

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Bhella5(m): 11:23am On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom and tejumade
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Leriebloom(f): 11:34am On Feb 01, 2016
Bhella5:
Leriebloom and tejumade
That's nice.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Bhella5(m): 1:35pm On Feb 01, 2016
Leriebloom:
That's nice.
It really is.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Leriebloom(f): 1:38pm On Feb 01, 2016
Bhella5:
It really is.
Ohkay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

If You Must Have Sex - Do It This Way .. Nigerian Lady Speaks / Gay Man Beaten To Pulp After Being Caught Sucking Friend's Joystick / Is It Too Late To Marry At 34 For A Man? What Age Is Best For Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.