Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,667 members, 7,955,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:30 AM

Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., (9383 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
forap:

Yes, you did. Ain't you a Nigerian?
No,Afro Americana
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by forap(m): 9:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
No,Afro Americana

Cute! Which part of Africa?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by kikilove(f): 9:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Heromaniaa:
kikilove

Thank u dear
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
forap:

Cute! Which part of Africa?
I was born and rasied in America,I don't know the birthplace of my fore fathers.
Apart of bein' Black American,most times you can't trace your heritage.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by myfantasies(f): 9:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
mikki123:
Myfantasies
Wat did i do angry
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by myfantasies(f): 9:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
profojah2:

You wey I still dey vex for angry.
My honey boo boo cheesy

U know u r d only cockroach in my cupboard grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by forap(m): 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
I was born and rasied in America,I don't know the birthplace of my fore fathers.Apart of bein' Black American.

Cool, you probably have not been to Africa before. Which do you tend towards, white or black American culture?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
only Saraphina. pls where hv u been all these while
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 9:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
profojah2:

Last warning!!. she got someone already
@myfantasies this isnt fair o. you have this bros and you allowed me a newbie to start crushing on you.
or this bros is not the someone he claimed you already have?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
forap:

Cool, you probably have not been to Africa before. Which do you tend towards, white or black American culture?
A mix I think.Given American pop(popular) culture has a Black influence, the music, foods,style of dress.etc.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
I want to meet kaziblaze,prettythicksme,ishilove,firsteva and on wednesday i must kidnapp sickstars.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KingTom(m): 9:29pm On Jan 25, 2016
kwencypresh:
KingTom
we go meet na for hospital grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by myfantasies(f): 9:32pm On Jan 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

@myfantasies this isnt fair o. you have this bros and you allowed me a newbie to start crushing on you.
or this bros is not the someone he claimed you already have?
Y r u disturbing ur beautiful heart cheesy

I planned on stealing his money den d both of us will elope angry

Ooops i have revealed my plan shocked shocked

But don't worry i will device another means wink
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 9:36pm On Jan 25, 2016
myfantasies:
Y r u disturbing ur beautiful heart cheesy

I planned on stealing his money den d both of us will elope angry

Ooops i have revealed my plan shocked shocked

But don't worry i will device another means wink
Ohhh. so sweet of you honeypie bae. so you wud elope with me to sambisa where my hut is?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
saintloveren:
I want to meet kaziblaze,prettythicksme,ishilove,firsteva and on wednesday i must kidnapp sickstars.
yet another account cheesy
How r u doing?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by myfantasies(f): 9:43pm On Jan 25, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Ohhh. so sweet of you honeypie bae. so you wud elope with me to sambisa where my hut is?
Of course i will

As long as d love you have for me is as strong as d one ice prince have for maima no problem
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Funjosh(m): 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
Caracta tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jan 25, 2016
firstEVA:
yet another account cheesy How r u doing?
IM doing great, gud evening.

1 Like

Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 9:53pm On Jan 25, 2016
myfantasies:
Of course i will

As long as d love you have for me is as strong as d one ice prince have for maima no problem
Hmmm. this is getting interesting. the love i wud hv for you wud be uncompareable. not even the highest of mountain can match it height nor the widest of river can match it flow nor the shinnest of sun can match it spark. "A LOVE WITH NO BOUNDRIES"
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by forap(m): 9:57pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
A mix I think.Given American pop(popular) culture has a Black influence, the music, foods,style of dress.etc.
Nice, I noticed a lot of your posts contain afro-american words, do you listen to rap song?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 25, 2016
forap:

Nice, I noticed a lot of your posts contain afro-american words, do you listen to rap song?
Not really,but I like artist like Missy Eliot,Nikki etc.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by saraphina(f): 10:06pm On Jan 25, 2016
Gentleface5:
only Saraphina. pls where hv u been all these while
planet earth boss..
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by forap(m): 10:07pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
Not really,but I like artist like Missy Eliot,Nikki etc.

What of lil kim of the 90's
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 10:09pm On Jan 25, 2016
forap:

What of lil kim of the 90's
I know of her but have never actually heard her rap.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by forap(m): 10:13pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
I know of her but have never actually heard her rap.

That's my favourite female rapper ever.
Which music genre is your favourite?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Caracta(f): 10:15pm On Jan 25, 2016
Funjosh:
Caracta tongue

Awwww grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
forap:

That's my favourite female rapper ever.
Which music genre is your favourite?
R&B.Oh, but can I pick 2 cause I like classical too and country,so that's 3
I'll have ta check out her music then,Kim's..
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Funjosh(m): 10:21pm On Jan 25, 2016
Caracta:

Awwww grin

You are a Caracta Good Night smiley
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Caracta(f): 10:23pm On Jan 25, 2016
Funjosh:

You are a Caracta Good Night smiley

Lol. Ain't we all?

Goodnight.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by forap(m): 10:24pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
R&B.Oh, but can I pick 2 cause I like classical too and country,so that's 3
I'll have ta check out her music then,Kim's..

My bad, I should have asked for genres which are your favourites. You have keen eye for details, I guess.
You will probably like her music.
How did you come about nairaland?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 25, 2016
forap:

My bad, I should have asked for genres which are your favourites. You have keen eye for details, I guess.
You will probably like her music.
How did you come about nairaland?
I was doin' a Google search on somethin,can't remember exactly what though.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by forap(m): 10:35pm On Jan 25, 2016
QueenValerie:
I was doin' a Google search on somethin,can't remember exactly what though.

I hope I've not been too inquisitive, I'm only trying to know about the interesting Queenvalerie.
I also like RnB, Soul and Rap.
Have a good night dear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now / My Boyfriend Complains Of The Shape Of My Vagina / DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.