Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,032 members, 7,956,822 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 08:01 PM

Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., (9385 Views)

Give Any Nairalander You Like A Nickname / Mention The Nairalander You Are Crushing On / Drop Sweet Words For The Nairalander You Cherish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 10:14pm On Jan 26, 2016
abbiecutie:

You're gonna have to figure the only criteria needed to see "the smile behind abbiecutie" wink
My brain is already over filled thinking of hw to mk funds that wud be use to treat and turn you to a perfect angel in future(if day and night agrees). So i cant stress it more trying to figure out the only needed criterial to see ur pic. HELP the brain. or isnt dat wat God created women for? "A HELPER"
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by abbiecutie(f): 10:37pm On Jan 26, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

HELP the brain. or isnt dat wat God created women for? "A HELPER"

True but not for every man....I believe you can do it smiley think deep...
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 10:43pm On Jan 26, 2016
abbiecutie:

True but not for every man....I believe you can do it smiley think deep...
Will me buying you a ROSE FLOWER do the magic?

Am a King of few but powerful words. so.....

kindly follow me, and i wud follow you back then type me a pm that contains your facebook name.

Worry not oh ye abbiecutie for I DONT KISS AND TELL.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by abbiecutie(f): 11:03pm On Jan 26, 2016
gringringrin
KINGinVAHALA:

Will me buying you a ROSE FLOWER do the magic?

Am a King of few but powerful words. so.....

kindly follow me, and i wud follow you back then type me a pm that contains your facebook name.

Worry not oh ye abbiecutie for I DONT KISS AND TELL.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 11:22pm On Jan 26, 2016
abbiecutie:
gringringrin
Done! the needful await your accent.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by timmydrogba(m): 12:12am On Jan 27, 2016
abbiecutie:
Thank you....too bad the faces here are green would have shown you my blushing face smiley

yhyhyhyh smiley
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by timmydrogba(m): 12:13am On Jan 27, 2016
YourMain:

Awh thank you smiley
Id love to meet you too

yhyh smiley me toooo
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by timmydrogba(m): 12:15am On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
kisskisskissembarassedAweeeeee!

Really Sweeeeet!wink

yhhh cheesy
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by uyisteven(m): 1:40am On Jan 27, 2016
Pennah:
[size=16pt] guy make I no catch u.

ask her [/size]

Too late...am lukin 4 u sef....I intend breaking ur knee caps 4 just starin @ her...
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by uyisteven(m): 2:26am On Jan 27, 2016
Estharfabian:
tonguesmiley

Ofcourse Hun!wink

Ur kind words are refreshing....
Am curious 2 have a chat with dis cinderella dat is 18 bt lukz lyk 20 nd reasons with a knowledge *well* of a 70yr old.
Quite exhausted 4rm makin u play an imaginative role in my head....
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Pennah(m): 8:11am On Jan 27, 2016
uyisteven:

Too late...am lukin 4 u sef....I intend breaking ur knee caps 4 just starin @ her...
grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by qhutetomsel(f): 9:14am On Jan 27, 2016
pablobellins:
I'd like to meet all dairylanders i know, the likes of Estharfabian, Qhutetomsel, shut, laveda, skarlett, naijaboiy, neyoor, cutemaria(Ama follow u soon) then in romance, i'd like to meet dollyjoy, mrcork, kashybaby, penisinpenisout, of cos seun and the famous Lalasticlala cheesy
smiley kiss
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jan 27, 2016
pablobellins:
I'd like to meet all dairylanders i know, the likes of Estharfabian, Qhutetomsel, shut, laveda, skarlett, naijaboiy, neyoor, cutemaria(Ama follow u soon) then in romance, i'd like to meet dollyjoy, mrcork, kashybaby, penisinpenisout, of cos seun and the famous Lalasticlala cheesy

wink kiss kiss kiss kiss wink
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by frakdon(m): 7:11pm On Jan 27, 2016
Monalisa185.....dont ask me why.
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Monalisa185(f): 11:25pm On Jan 27, 2016
frakdon:
Monalisa185.....dont ask me why.
why??tongue
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by frakdon(m): 11:47pm On Jan 27, 2016
Monalisa185:

why??tongue
oh! that's okay, when we meet, then I'll tell you why......and you are still wake? Which village square, you are attending the meet tonight? Smiles*
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by frankkydee(m): 11:54pm On Jan 27, 2016
I don't really like crushing,I like face to face stuff becos the person you are crushing on may fall off ur standard and expectations and i don't really disappointment
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Monalisa185(f): 12:06am On Jan 28, 2016
frakdon:
oh! that's okay, when we meet, then I'll tell you why......and you are still wake? Which village square, you are attending the meet tonight? Smiles*

hehehehe..tongue
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by frakdon(m): 12:34am On Jan 28, 2016
Monalisa185:

hehehehe..tongue
stop tempting me with an' imaginary image of your tongue......If I go to. The edge of my bed and bring my magic wand, do something now, people go shout, ole.....
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by mommysgirl(f): 3:04am On Jan 28, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hmmm. who else, other than mommysgirl
kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 3:15am On Jan 28, 2016
mommysgirl:
kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Definitely want to meet a cutie like you. wink
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 7:22am On Jan 28, 2016
mommysgirl:
kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Hi girl!
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by jabojafa(m): 9:15am On Jan 28, 2016
blesseddivah
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by Nobody: 9:51am On Jan 28, 2016
Oruemu

Speechless3

Though they don't even know!!!
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by mommysgirl(f): 6:11am On Jan 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:

Hi girl!
Hello
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by handsam(m): 9:20am On Jan 30, 2016
smiley
prettythicksme:
All romancelanders!!
grin
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by handsam(m): 9:24am On Jan 30, 2016
KINGinVAHALA:
Hmmm. who else, other than mommysgirl
She Is Taken! angry
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by mommysgirl(f): 2:52pm On Jan 30, 2016
handsam:
She Is Taken! angry
Huh?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 3:33pm On Jan 30, 2016
mommysgirl:
Hello
Hmmm. Now i knw "SHE" that GLITTER'S thy SITE. How re u doing girl?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by KINGinVAHALA: 3:34pm On Jan 30, 2016
handsam:
She Is Taken! angry
@mommysgirl does he speaks for you?
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by mulliga44(m): 3:57pm On Jan 30, 2016
vault:
Name your nairaland crush, favourite or one you would just love to meet......

none of this stuff should be crime..... if you are mentioned, appreciate it cheesy

mine is myfantasies (crush). tongue
I don't know any cos scam is everywhere, have been scam of 30k
Re: Name A Nairalander You Would Love To Meet..., by myfantasies(f): 4:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
mulliga44:
I don't know any cos scam is everywhere, have been scam of 30k
Am i d one dat scammed u shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

DRAGON GIRL: Model Who Spent Over ₦480 Million To Change Her Entire Body Configu / Linda Ikeji: The Dilemma Nigerian / Nairaland Feminists Face Right Now / My Boyfriend Complains Of The Shape Of My Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.