Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,888 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) (938 Views)

Man Holding On To A Woman By Her Hair After She Fell From Her Window (photos) / Lady Hangs On Power Line, Jumps From Window When Lover's Wife Came Home In China / See Pictures Of Uniosun Female Student Who Spreads Stinky Underwears On Window (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by spafu(m): 11:05pm On Jan 25, 2016
As the EPL transfer window comes to an end, I want to announce to all interested ladies that I am in search of a lady to be my val this Valentine season.
Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by Evathyst(f): 11:11pm On Jan 25, 2016
spafu:
As the EPL transfer window comes to an end, I want announce to all interested ladies that I am in search of a lady to be my val this Valentine season.
What's your budget like? I mean how much is gonna be her sign on fee? tongue

Na wa o! Konji don do people strong thing! cheesy cheesy

However, lemme answer you in MTN's voice;

Dear subscriber,
Your request has been received and will be processed shortly. However, please don't send another request.

Regards!

3 Likes

Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by spafu(m): 11:17pm On Jan 25, 2016
Evathyst:
What's your budget like? I mean how much is gonna be her sign on fee? tongue

Na wa o! Konji don do people strong thing! cheesy cheesy

However, lemme answer you in MTN's voice;

Dear subscriber,
Your request has been received and will be processed shortly. However, please don't send another request.

Regards!
Are you a player or an agent of some goalscoring player? How interested are you on this deal?
Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by Dongreat(m): 11:19pm On Jan 25, 2016
Careful for what you wish for, cos the babe you might purchase in this transfer window might not be on form.

Further you don't want to go bankrupt as the economy is not favourable to the guys club.
Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by huntila(m): 11:20pm On Jan 25, 2016
Hahaha...so funny. On loan or Permanent deal?
Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by spafu(m): 11:25pm On Jan 25, 2016
huntila:
Hahaha...so funny. On loan or Permanent deal?
On loan with an option of a permanent contract depending on her performance in the game of the year on February 14. If she fails to do well, I will return her to her previous club.
Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by spafu(m): 11:27pm On Jan 25, 2016
Dongreat:
Careful for what you wish for, cos the babe you might purchase in this transfer window might not be on form.

Further you don't want to go bankrupt as the economy is not favourable to the guys club.
I get your point. So you would rather I wait till end of season's summer transfer window, right?
Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by sundoj08(m): 11:30pm On Jan 25, 2016
Op i got someone for you but she's like Ronaldo and im her Jorge mendes.
You'll need a ridiculous transfer fee to sign her from her current club.
Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by spafu(m): 11:37pm On Jan 25, 2016
sundoj08:
Op i got someone for you but she's like Ronaldo and im her Jorge mendes.
You'll need a ridiculous transfer fee to sign her from her current club.

Thank you agent Sundoj08 Mendes, can you please make arrangement to send the babe in question to me for a three days trial? Once she is successful and I am impress, you will be invited for the papers signing. Thanks
Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by sundoj08(m): 11:38pm On Jan 25, 2016
spafu:

Thank you agent Sundoj08 Mendes, can you please make arrangement to send the babe in question to me for a three days trial? Once she is successful and I am impress, you will be invited for the papers signing. Thanks

Lol dude she's a star already not a rookie
Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by Evathyst(f): 11:42pm On Jan 25, 2016
If there's any one thing I like about all these, it's the OP's boldness. Whilst many male nairalanders are also suffering from this 'seasonal konji' they would just be pretending like all is well with them.

Awon werey! cheesy cheesy

OP, if truly you're serious, make an offer of any amount you can afford. Trust me, offer comes before negotiation and acceptance. tongue tongue

I'm not a player though, but I'm an established manager. Might decide to sell you any of my team player provided you meet her valuation.

I'm like wenger, I sell anything sellable! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by spafu(m): 11:50pm On Jan 25, 2016
sundoj08:

Lol dude she's a star already not a rookie
No, no,I cant take the kind of risk Chelsea took with Fernando Tores who was a star at Liverpool then. I just want to make sure I sign players who can seamlessly fit into my style of play. Please send her in the next available flight.

1 Like

Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by spafu(m): 12:02am On Jan 26, 2016
Evathyst:
If there's any one thing I like about all these, it's the OP's boldness. Whilst many male nairalanders are also suffering from this 'seasonal konji' they would just be pretending like all is well with them.

OP, if truly you're serious, make an offer of any amount you can afford. Trust me, offer comes before negotiation and acceptance. tongue tongue

I'm not a player though, but I'm an established manager. Might decide to sell you any of my team player provided you meet her valuation.

Thank you, and I hope you are aware that Wenger has got most of his signings concluded before the news gets to the public? And the fees these days are "Undisclosed". And secondly looking at your profiling, I can tell that you still have the capacity to play at top level. So I will like to sign you as a player-manager. I will send you a PM so we can negotiate in private. Thanks
Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by spafu(m): 12:06am On Jan 26, 2016
Evathyst:

Thank you, and I hope you are aware that Wenger has got most of his signings concluded before the news gets to the public? And the fees these days are "Undisclosed". And secondly looking at your profiling, I can tell that you still have the capacity to play at top level. So I will like to sign you as a player-manager. I will send you a PM so we can negotiate in private. Thanks
Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by Evathyst(f): 12:47am On Jan 26, 2016
spafu:
[s][/s]And secondly looking at your profiling, I can tell that you still have the capacity to play at top level. So I will like to sign you as a player-manager. I will send you a PM so we can negotiate in private. Thanks[s][/s]
Thanks but no thanks!
Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by Rawshal(m): 4:16am On Jan 26, 2016
Looking at the situation of things right now,it will b a great search to find an inform player...I think I will av to my manage my player till d rest of the season
Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by spafu(m): 6:45am On Jan 26, 2016
Rawshal:
Looking at the situation of things right now,it will b a great search to find an inform player...I think I will av to my manage my player till d rest of the season
Which mean you'd suggest I do the same thing by keeping my present player till end of the season? Ok
Re: Valentine Transfer Window (I Need A Woman) by Bhella5(m): 7:50am On Jan 26, 2016
@ OP why dont u send out scouts to various stadiums to discover talents you can sign for peanuts. There are also players on bosman. The ball is in ur court.

(1) (Reply)

Please Help Can She Break My Heart Because She Got Admission Before Me? / TGIF (for Those That Understand): How's Tonight Gonn Be? / How Can I Be An Introvert?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.