Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,709 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? (7134 Views)

I've Seen Many Dicks, Guys With Infected Dicks Want Virgins - Medical Personnel / Short Guys And Big Cassavas / 10 Ways Ladies Frustrate The Life Of Short Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Dirkcoyt: 12:19am On Feb 02, 2016
ZeeAfrica:
De first guy i ever fell in love wit, was very sort, and i on the other hand am very tall. He loved me soooo much, and i loved him too. I was very young den, and wen i was with him,i was nt shy at all, until my house mates started mocking us. Dey wud laugh and make jokes abt us. I was very young so other people's opinion meant something to me. I broke up with him bcoz of dat,n dat hurt him soo much.i went on to date a guy he knew,dat guy also looked down on my short ex and wud make fun of him wen he and i wud just chill.dis tall guy was cute bt had a bad heart.he treated me like shit and used to abuse me as well.i started missing my short boo bt he was already taken.so ladies, open yo eyes well ooo
What chapter of lamentation is this in your bible? Pardon my ignorance, I wasn't in church
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by ZeeAfrica(f): 4:51am On Feb 02, 2016
Dirkcoyt:

What chapter of lamentation is this in your bible? Pardon my ignorance, I wasn't in church

my friend arrange yoself abeg. Do i look like i care about wer u wer? Read or dnt read, its none of my bizwex. Everyone is free to do watever dey want after all
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Dirkcoyt: 9:05am On Feb 02, 2016
ZeeAfrica:

my friend arrange yoself abeg. Do i look like i care about wer u wer? Read or dnt read, its none of my bizwex. Everyone is free to do watever dey want after all

Easy woman, all I just asked for is write a complete statement without abbreviation.
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by SexyCeline(f): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2016
Personally, i have no issues with them. Buh most of them have low self esteem and trust issues.
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Ifakiland(m): 2:40pm On Feb 02, 2016
CaroLyner:
they are only good for friendzone.

in ur mind u sef dey frndzone guyz...oponu.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Ifakiland(m): 2:46pm On Feb 02, 2016
tommychow:

Guy! Girls MAINLY live for the crowd. They're moved way too easily by the opinions of society. If a babe truly falls in love with a short friend, she'll by all means fight her feelings because of the social stigma (especially her friends). One of the main reasons they'll die to have a rich nigga... WHAT SOCIETY THINKS, WHAT FRIENDS THINK, WHAT FAM THINKS.

Impress a babe's friends, she's most likely yours. In fact, that's my most guaranteed play of coming outta friendzone. Make her friends laugh, watch her second-guess friendzoning your ass. You don't need to take it to God in prayer.
u need change dat mentality...so u gaz impress her frnds to date her? smh.
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by lilliesboy(m): 2:37am On Apr 11, 2018
ronald4lif:
They only claim they hate short guys when he's broke. Be as short as aki and paw-paw and make real money you'd realize it's all BS. Na them go chyke you sef. grin
You have said it all already, exactly my thoughts. Women that claim to hate or dislike short (poor) men are stupid hypocrites!
Re: Ladies!!! Why Do You Hate Short Guys With Passion? by Qasak(m): 6:51pm On Jan 11, 2021
The truth is women don’t really know what they want. So far you are within the 5 ft range. Your height is a problem only if you make it a problem.
First of all as a short guy you must understand not all girls would like to date you but what really matters is how you handle rejection. You must never act hurt like a butt hurt baby that needs his feeding bottle. Think of it this way the faster you get rejected by a woman the quicker you can move on to the next girl and see what happens.
As a short guy you must constantly work on increasing your SMV( sexual market value) you can do this by being a guy of high value, constantly chasing his dreams and working out on his body. Your confidence comes from being a high value male on your purpose. Women smell confidence a mile away.
Lastly always approach a woman from an abundance mind set. Never be scared to lose a woman. It has worked for me, it will work for any guy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Cries Profusely, Deletes All Her IG Pics because Of Her Complexion / Sexy Or Trash? Man Grabs Butt Of A Lady In Very Sexy Outfit / My Body Or My Face? Lady Asked People . PHOTOS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.