Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,711 members, 7,820,491 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (226) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096793 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 9:27am On Mar 10, 2019
Themhi1:
Hello!!

I just met this girl recently and we have chat alot on whatsapp
Sometimes when am not online she will call me so that we can chat.
And she usually ask about my crush and also the last time I fell in love..
I told her I don't have crush and it has been long I fell in love!!

She say I get wahala, I ask her which wahala she say if the time come I go know.......

I love her but don't want to tell her or show her...

How should I go about this pls

Davidthegeek
Hardon

bro you already have the girl just flirt with her amd take things physical.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Themhi1: 10:45am On Mar 10, 2019
kollinzgee:

Ook bro!!

But pls should I tell her my feelings too or keep her on suspense??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Themhi1: 10:54am On Mar 10, 2019
kollinzgee:

Ook bro!!

Should I tell her my feelings too or keep her in suspense??!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MJBOLT: 10:57am On Mar 10, 2019
Themhi1:

Ook bro!!

But pls should I tell her my feelings too or keep her on suspense??

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 1:06pm On Mar 10, 2019
Themhi1:

Ook bro!!

never tell her you love her never. you can tell her she has a nice shape, and that you always stare at her backside when she is leaving say this with relaxed voice tone and confidence she will laugh.this way she will know you are sexually attracted to her so she wunt loose interest with you delay.

here is one strategy i used for my current girlfriend.the day before we started dating officially i took her to a very romantic and quiet spot in my school. immediately we got there i asked her to sit on my laps she did immediately so throught our conversation that night she sat on my laps after when were about to leave i told her she was fun to be with that she is intelligent then i gave her a light kiss on her lips and on her forehead and telling her to dream of me when she sleeps you can invite her to your house ,cook for her ,crack jokes for her and ask her to sit on your laps too and probably have sex if she agrees

looolz .

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 1:07pm On Mar 10, 2019
Themhi1:

Ook bro!!

never tell her you love her never. you can tell her she has a nice shape, and that you always stare at her backside when she is leaving say this with relaxed voice tone and confidence she will laugh.this way she will know you are sexually attracted to her so she wunt loose interest with you delay.

here is one strategy i used for my current girlfriend.the day before we started dating officially i took her to a very romantic and quiet spot in my school. immediately we got there i asked her to sit on my laps she did immediately so throught our conversation that night she sat on my laps after when were about to leave i told her she was fun to be with that she is intelligent then i gave her a light kiss on her lips and on her forehead and telling her to dream of me when she sleeps you can invite her to your house ,cook for her ,crack jokes for her and ask her to sit on your laps too and probably have sex if she agrees .but dont become too needy give her some space.

looolz .

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mrcapability7: 1:22pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mrcapability7:
please how do you deal with an ex disrupting you from having peaceful relationship with your girl.

he'd be calling her on phone everyday you know trying win her back, sent money and bought her expensive handbag

please you guys should help me out

Davidthegeek
Hardon
kollinzgee
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 2:13pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mrcapability7:

please you guys should help me out

Davidthegeek
Hardon
kollinzgee

fitst of all it depends on your girls responds to the guy ,does she pick the calls from the guy,does she accept the money or gifts from the guy if she does tell her to stop or else you both will have problems then manup ask her to give you the phone whenever he calls if she does warn him never to call her again with some light threats that she is in a relationship.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mrcapability7: 3:00pm On Mar 10, 2019
kollinzgee:

fitst of all it depends on your girls responds to the guy ,does she pick the calls from the guy,does she accept the money or gifts from the guy if she does tell her to stop or else you both will have problems then manup ask her to give you the phone whenever he calls if she does warn him never to call her again with some light threats that she is in a relationship.

You know what i used my female fb account to discourage him from disturbing my girlfriend yesterday, unknown to me the idiot has done his FBI job on me and find out it was me. He reported it to my girl and the foolish girl really got mad at me accusing me of not loving and trusting her yesterday.

she is always pick his call i hate being controlling freak I've told her if i ever exercise my anger she will hate me, something ama afraid of doing anyway cos i knew what my anger are capable of
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 3:29pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mrcapability7:

You know what i used my female fb account to discourage him from disturbing my girlfriend yesterday, unknown to me the idiot has done his FBI job on me and find out it was me. He reported it to my girl and the foolish girl really got mad at me accusing me of not loving and trusting her yesterday.

she is always pick his call i hate being controlling freak I've told her if i ever exercise my anger she will hate me, something ama afraid of doing anyway cos i knew what my anger are capable of

Broda how could you allow your woman to run your relationship like this why are you such a pussy?

broda i doubt if that lady loves you ,because love goes hand in hand with respect and this lady doesnot respect you if what you said up there is true.tell her to stop seeing her ex or you wouldnt mind calling and inviting your exes too if she continues read up this drills and start looking for another chick besides we dont give women full seats in our lives..

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AutoElectNG: 3:33pm On Mar 10, 2019
Mrcapability7:

Withdraw

Find alternate company

When you are too available, you lose value

When you become scarce, you appreciate in value

About anger...learn to control it permanently... It is an ill wind that blows no good...don't end up like Lekan who killed his wife and was recently sentenced to death for inability to manage anger

Love is not worth fighting for if only one person does the fighting

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Themhi1: 1:29pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=kollinzgee post=76522661]

here is one strategy i used for my current girlfriend.the day before we started dating officially i took her to a very romantic and quiet spot in my school. immediately we got there i asked her to sit on my laps she did immediately so throught our conversation that night she sat on my laps after when were about to leave i told her she was fun to be with that she is intelligent then i gave her a light kiss on her lips and on her forehead and telling her to dream of me when she sleeps you can invite her to your house ,cook for her ,crack jokes for her and ask her to sit on your laps too and probably have sex if she agrees .but dont become too needy give her some space.

looolz.

Okk bro!
Thanks!!

That same girl still said am her joy giver last night!!

I don't really know what she meant!...

Am still new into the system!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 1:57pm On Mar 11, 2019
[quote author=Themhi1 post=76556511][/quote]

she loves you like mofedaku!!!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by VERTEX1: 2:13pm On Mar 11, 2019
Please guys, I've not dated any girl in fact I'm not sexually active, so there's this girl that came for IT in our office, we play a lot and we insult each other much in a playful manner. she always jokingly said I'm her hubby and hold my head as to kiss me but removes her head immediately I headed towards kissing her. Many times she slaps me and I slap back.she even told me her health issues and about her bf, as she's sexually active. The problem now is that she's begging me to subscribe for her . even though I've done financial something before for her. she's pretty and doesn't look hungry. So guys please help I don't know whether she wants to dry me or just testing if I'm stingy. we're not dating and I don't have plan of sex with anybody.

cc:
Kollinzgee
Harddon
Davidthegeek

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BIGGIE121(m): 3:35pm On Mar 11, 2019
Kudos to our bro's in the house i would love u to advice me on this

there is this girl like very much infact i love very much and we have been friends for a while now

she is jovial ,fun to be with and open ,she tells me all her dark secrets ,i already told her i had crush on her , there was this day she said we should go on a walk together , that day i told her i was still reluctant in asking her out(maybe it was because i was not bold enough to ask her out)
that same day i composed a text asking whether we can date.

The next day i noticed she started acting cold and kind of withdrawn to me , she does not give me the attention she gives me like before, she even told she did not see the text i sent her whereas she saw it .....pls advice me i am confused

cc:
harddon
kollinzgee
davidthegeek
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 4:02pm On Mar 11, 2019
BIGGIE121:

there is this girl like very much infact i love very much and we have been friends for a while now

she is jovial ,fun to be with and open ,she tells me all her dark secrets ,i already told her i had crush on her , there was this day she said we should go on a walk together , that day i told her i was still reluctant in asking her out(maybe it was because i was not bold enough to ask her out)

The next day i noticed she started acting cold and kind of withdrawn to me , she does not give me the attention she gives me like before, she even told she did not see the text i sent her whereas she saw it .....pls advice me i am confused

cc:
harddon
kollinzgee
davidthegeek

why did you ask her out! you just blew the opportunity you had with her.asking a lady out results to rejection 99% of the time.i guess you are new here or a slow learner!

i advice you forget for her for now she may come back.read up this drills page 1----30 you will realise you mistakes .then practise it on a new target.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 4:04pm On Mar 11, 2019
BIGGIE121:

cc:
harddon
kollinzgee
davidthegeek

why did you ask her out! you just blew the opportunity you had with her.asking a lady out results to rejection 99% of the time.i guess you are new here or a slow learner!

i advice you forget for her for now she may come back.read up this drills page 1----30 you will realise you mistakes .then practise it on a new target....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Themhi1: 4:53pm On Mar 11, 2019
kollinzgee:

she loves you like mofedaku!!!!

Impressive!!
Bro watin I go do next??
Guide me jare!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 6:01pm On Mar 11, 2019
Themhi1:

Impressive!!

Bro watin I go do next??

Guide me jare!!

flirt with her confidently, you be sharp guy now whenever you communicate introduce sexual topics for example say she has one of the biggest hips you have ever seen,you can also tell her she has a very nice butt .i mean behave like you are a bit corrupt but do it in a funny way so she will subconsciously know you are sexually interested in her.

Broda this is the time you have to exude a lot of confidence in yourself .with women you have to be making the moves fearlessly dont wait for her permission for example asking a girl out is a way of asking for her permission. flirt with her constantly and confident take things to physically like asking her to sit on your laps looking deep into her eyes or you can peck her and lastly if she kisses you back and or have sex with you the deal is done hope you get....

hope you get
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by VERTEX1: 6:27pm On Mar 11, 2019
kollinzgee:

flirt with her confidently, you be sharp guy now whenever you communicate introduce sexual topics for example say she has one of the biggest hips you have ever seen,you can also tell her she has a very nice butt .i mean behave like you are a bit corrupt but do it in a funny way so she will subconsciously know you are sexually interested in her.

Broda this is the time you have to exude a lot of confidence in yourself .with women you have to be making the moves fearlessly dont wait for her permission for example asking a girl out is a way of asking for her permission. flirt with her constantly and confident take things to physically like asking her to sit on your laps looking deep into her eyes or you can peck her and lastly if she kisses you back and or have sex with you the deal is done hope you get....

hope you get
big boss reply me abeg
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sconp: 9:26pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mrcapability7:

WTF man!! Why will you do that! I know you think you were trying to safeguard your girl/protect your r/ship but that was a real dumb move, it brings you out as being insecure. You're scared of this guy winning back your girl, you're scared of loosing her to him and it's leading you to do things you shouldn't be doing.

Someone asked you some questions you didn't amswer. Does she accept the gifts? What are her reasons for accepting? Do you give her gifts? Does she give you gifts?

I don't know how strained things are between you two, explain that you did what you did cos you indeed love her and that if she doesn't that there's little you can do.

Then give her space, yes I know, it's hard. It hurts like hell but then you'll survive. Engage in other stuff, work, chat with others etc
Also, you're free to get angry just don't get physical. Anger however would only ruin this even further.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sconp: 9:50pm On Mar 11, 2019
VERTEX1:
Please guys, I've not dated any girl in fact I'm not sexually active, so there's this girl that came for IT in our office, we play a lot and we insult each other much in a playful manner. she always jokingly said I'm her hubby and hold my head as to kiss me but removes her head immediately I headed towards kissing her. Many times she slaps me and I slap back.she even told me her health issues and about her bf, as she's sexually active. The problem now is that she's begging me to subscribe for her . even though I've done financial something before for her. she's pretty and doesn't look hungry. So guys please help I don't know whether she wants to dry me or just testing if I'm stingy. we're not dating and I don't have plan of sex with anybody.

The onus lies on you bro, what do you want? Are you drawn to her sexually or emotionally? Is there a part of you that feels like you want to get active with her?

You can sub for her as a friend if you want. However watch out if more financial requests would come and use your head.

The problem with giving sometimes is that some people will never stop asking.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 10:11pm On Mar 11, 2019
VERTEX1:

cc:
Kollinzgee
Harddon
Davidthegeek

My advice dont sub for her bro if u start giving her things at every request she will see u as her giver
if u dont sub for her bro others will even then u can still get to talk with her
if u observe so well she does the same with u why will she want to kiss u and when u oblige she runs away?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:30pm On Mar 11, 2019
Mrcapability7:
please how do you deal with an ex disrupting you from having peaceful relationship with your girl.

he'd be calling her on phone everyday you know trying win her back, sent money and bought her expensive handbag

..and she picks when you are not there, gives him hope, play on u both, but form boss lady ignoring the calls when u are around? OK.

grin cheesy grin and she kept the money and handbag right? Cool,
very cool. grin cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mrcapability7: 12:24am On Mar 12, 2019
sconp:

WTF man!! Why will you do that! I know you think you were trying to safeguard your girl/protect your r/ship but that was a real dumb move, it brings you out as being insecure. You're scared of this guy winning back your girl, you're scared of loosing her to him and it's leading you to do things you shouldn't be doing.

Someone asked you some questions you didn't amswer. Does she accept the gifts? What are her reasons for accepting? Do you give her gifts? Does she give you gifts?

I don't know how strained things are between you two, explain that you did what you did cos you indeed love her and that if she doesn't that there's little you can do.

Then give her space, yes I know, it's hard. It hurts like hell but then you'll survive. Engage in other stuff, work, chat with others etc
Also, you're free to get angry just don't get physical. Anger however would only ruin this even further.

i know it is very a dumb thing i did, i thought it was a right to do to quench my anger.. yes i came out insecure person reasoning i can't stand that idiot again
Bro if there is a way you can help with apology letter I'll be be grateful and I've decide to give her space for week before imitating a communication. Yes she loves me more than the twit Nigga
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Themhi1: 7:56am On Mar 12, 2019
kollinzgee:

hope you get

Yes!!

But bro how can I ask her about her feelings apart from those sexual stuff??

Cos she's more comfortable now
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by VERTEX1: 10:27am On Mar 12, 2019
sconp:

The onus lies on you bro, what do you want? Are you drawn to her sexually or emotionally? Is there a part of you that feels like you want to get active with her?

You can sub for her as a friend if you want. However watch out if more financial requests would come and use your head.

The problem with giving sometimes is that some people will never stop asking.

Thumbs up man, I'm just emotionally drawn to her even though she is very sexy. I've not engage in sexual activities before. She too gives me food anytime she bought. but I'm scared on her motive of asking me always. she once show me picture with this caption "you're testing her to know if she's too demanding and she's testing you to know whether you're stingy, continue Satan is testing both of you" I still don't understand.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by VERTEX1: 10:32am On Mar 12, 2019
lahp:

My advice dont sub for her bro if u start giving her things at every request she will see u as her giver
if u dont sub for her bro others will even then u can still get to talk with her
if u observe so well she does the same with u why will she want to kiss u and when u oblige she runs away?
. Thanks bro, you see that's my fear, even though she romance me a lot in public especially my head. but she won't allow me to even touch her hand, we discuss nude things a lot she will said I'm corrupt and naughty, wicked and stingy if I refuse her plea. I don't know whether to be harsh or soft with her.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sconp: 12:03pm On Mar 12, 2019
VERTEX1:

Thumbs up man, I'm just emotionally drawn to her even though she is very sexy. I've not engage in sexual activities before. She too gives me food anytime she bought. but I'm scared on her motive of asking me always. she once show me picture with this caption "you're testing her to know if she's too demanding and she's testing you to know whether you're stingy, continue Satan is testing both of you" I still don't understand.
Oh! Therein lies the problem, you're emotionally drawn to her, meaning soon you'll fall for her if you're not falling already.

Then you'll expect that since you've been giving her financial assistance she would agree to date you and when she doesn't you begin to feel bad and throw tantrums.

You're already catching feelings which is dangerous, stop the financial assistance and ask her to take you to lunch and gauge her reaction.
VERTEX1:
. Thanks bro, you see that's my fear, even though she romance me a lot in public especially my head. but she won't allow me to even touch her hand, we discuss nude things a lot she will said I'm corrupt and naughty, wicked and stingy if I refuse her plea. I don't know whether to be harsh or soft with her.

Chai! This girl don catch u o, because you haven't into sexual activities before every touch she touches you, you see it as divine grin.

At this point however you need to stand your ground and refuse her, you're about to be turned into an ATM and you can't see that because she's always rubbing your head.

Read this thread from the beginning.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rilwayne001: 12:30pm On Mar 12, 2019
Themhi1:

Thanks!!

That same girl still said am her joy giver last night!!

I don't really know what she meant!...

Am still new into the system!!

It's obvious. grin grin

Read your previous post and I was just laughing. I was once in your shoe. Even currently I have that's just like this girl you're giving joy. Lolol. Maybe the girl's been eyeing me all these while I don't know, so just because we sat for exam and I asked her a question which she replied, the following day she picked my contact from WhatsApp group and texted me, thanking me for what I did for her in the exam Hall. I was like, shebi you were the one that helped me and I should be the one thanking you, she said I wouldn't understand. And since then we started talking. And she would asked me how my day went, what I ate and all that. She's just totally into me and wanted me to tell her I love her and that we should be dating. Me that I already know what she wants, I would just deflect whenever she brings love topic.
undecided undecided
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Opeoluwasamuel: 12:32pm On Mar 12, 2019
HARDDON:
for a lil sniff of a lady's pants they can sell their soul!

You see them on fb thanking ladies for accepting their friends's request. they like every post of their crush and no matter how ugly, fat and fuggly she is, they wud wax lyrical how beautiful she is.

they try not to annoy them ladies, say the seemingly right words and hope they get noticed. they are the type that go flooding a gurl's inbox with messages thinking one day she wud respond embarassed
they go spending on gurls thinking that they can BUY them with gifts and gets frustrated when they have been friendzoned

you can overcome all these and turn the tables arround if this write up describes you. kindly note that behaving like this, turns ladies off emotional and wud only hang arround to milk you.

Next post, i would share with you the way out of this weak lane

cheating isn't always stemmed from a bad perspective, sometimes sexual dissatisfaction is a major factor, sexual satisfaction in relationships is premised on the knowledge that you open yourself to and the principles you engage. Different ladies had different stories to tell, here's a classic story of one: follow the link to read more.

https://goodproducts.com.ng/on-orgasm

(1) (2) (3) ... (223) (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 118
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.