Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (228) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096442 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Canberra55: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2019
OKAY everyone there's this song by 50 cent I would love every real niggar to download and listen. the title is BOOMERANG. Google the lyrics too if needed. The message he has in that song is a real reflection of pretty much what @HardMoffuccingDon has been teaching us which is the act of SENDING LESS... the girls will always come back ...
Harrdon baba I just dey see ur pics ooo. Man , ur nose big ooo. Hope say u never finish all the oxygen for your area before all those girls go start to dey faint. lol.

Harrdon Boss I throway salute.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by AutoElectNG: 12:15pm On Mar 24, 2019
Chase Amante says that men are pigs and that is why women ride roughshod over men.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Canberra55: 4:55pm On Mar 24, 2019
LifegoesonE:
HARDDON

How do you answer this question....

When a girl tell you, have forgotten me abi.

Me? Forget you? Sorry jare. I didn't plan to forget you ...but wait oo I'm suspecting it's the love potion that one of my wives /gf MAY have put in my food that's actually been affecting my brain. But believe me, I'm not sure which one exactly amongst them...hmmm that babalawo must be an expert.

PROF Haddon a. k. a #HardMoffuccinDon (HMD) a. k. a #SugarCoatedTongue (SCT) a. k. a # (kok) king of kkkkkkkk.... (I done catch you... I no-go tell u that one) a. k. a. #Silver-TonguedBlackDemonicDevil....(STBDD) (forget am oo na me dash u the second D) a. k. a. #DonMoenOfWomenMusic a. k. a #DonGbam a. k. a #DonCorleoneDonSkillachi###

Baba how u c my view for that boring jamb past question?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Canberra55: 5:51pm On Mar 24, 2019
HARDDON:

First woo urself with the pages of this thread.
After that, ask that question again
hahahahahahajaaa #DonSavage

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fegeitok001: 2:57pm On Mar 25, 2019
HARDDON:

I like my woman outspoken not so shy......

Now here is one of my best lines:

thereafter say:
I DONT THINK THIS RELATIONSHIP WUD WORK .....

so many wud forget themselves n ask u why not: how can it work when u cudnt tell me how u felt about me but rather go hugging ur pillow at night wishing i was there? It means if we start dating, it is sign language we be communicating with? grin

Some wud ask what r/ship: tell her that btw moon n d star ( with a surprise look on ur face).

So I told a girl that I like who has friendzoned me via WhatsApp (we have known for like 7 years, but reestablished contact 3 years ago, after 4 years of not seeing each other)

"Can we not see or talk to each other for some time? I don't think this relationship is going to work."

Her response was: "u are funny oh followed by 4 smiling smilies"

I have ignored her ever since, and she has not said anymore since then.

Am I on the right path? If no, please provide suggestions on what to do differently.

I am done and dusted with being a nice guy.

Like someone said,

Being a nice guy doesn't make a lady like you

Trying to convince a lady to like you will not make a lady like you

Buying a lady food or sending her money does not make a lady like you

Having money does not make a lady like you

Being good looking does not make a lady like you

Doing everything a lady wants or tells you to does not make a lady like you

So no more doing anything and everything she wants, I want to control the relationship going forward.

Any words for me.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Canberra55: 9:43pm On Mar 25, 2019
okwypascal:
Boss boss, after u na u o
Help alert, I still av this approaching problem but after she is gone I start reoccuring what I should av said. But am good with my oldchicks in the same dept or fac. But the one on the road, bank, eatery that's my p

lol. more like going into an exam hall and forgetting everything you've been cramming all thru the semester only for you to submit answer script and u suddenly remember everything again...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Canberra55: 9:25am On Mar 26, 2019
Your neck looks so so special. Is this its normal length or it just naturally grows this long during exams?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Apr 02, 2019
HARDDON, kollinzgee, Ubunja and co... Make una come to my rescue oo.

My condition right now is very critical.
There's this girl in my neighborhood, she was always looking at me anytime I'm passing. One way or the other, we started talking and chatting after we exchanged numbers (Long story though). It was when we started talking I discovered she's much younger than I expected. She just has a very matured physique. And when we got closer, I discovered she isn't discrete at all, she would spill the beans and tell people what happens between us out of excitement. And I'm a very coded guy. To the extent she told her parents she was now friends with 'that brother that lives in that house who doesn't speak with anyone'..grin Then gradually, her family members also got closer, then I relaxed a bit and stopped being uptight.

So after some time, I developed interest in the girl's elder sister. Much calmer, matured and reserved unlike the hyperactive younger sis. But the younger sis wouldn't let me be, always wanna chat, loves attention and wanna know about some private stuff. She visits me at will, which I don't find comfortable, with her parents' consent oo. They're aware she comes visiting. She has been showing signs she wants me to ask her out so badly, but never. I'll never make that mistake. Though I must confess, this girl is super drop dead gorgeous. She fine dieee.

So recently, I spoke with the elder sis that I wanna hang out with her this weekend and she was so excited, cos she also been showing signs of interest. She agreed.

Please I hope I'm not making the wrong move?
Knowing fully well the younger sis wouldn't find it funny at all.

*Modified*
The reason why I don't wanna go ahead with the younger sis is because she looks like a baggage of trouble and drama. If not, I'd have gladly gone for her.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fegeitok001: 3:55pm On Apr 02, 2019
fegeitok001:

So I told a girl that I like who has friendzoned me via WhatsApp (we have known for like 7 years, but reestablished contact 3 years ago, after 4 years of not seeing each other)

"Can we not see or talk to each other for some time? I don't think this relationship is going to work."

Her response was: "u are funny oh followed by 4 smiling smilies"

I have ignored her ever since, and she has not said anymore since then.

Am I on the right path? If no, please provide suggestions on what to do differently.

I am done and dusted with being a nice guy.

Like someone said,

Being a nice guy doesn't make a lady like you

Trying to convince a lady to like you will not make a lady like you

Buying a lady food or sending her money does not make a lady like you

Having money does not make a lady like you

Being good looking does not make a lady like you

Doing everything a lady wants or tells you to does not make a lady like you

So no more doing anything and everything she wants, I want to control the relationship going forward.

Any words for me.

Update: So what do you mean she asked?

So I said, it is time to show myself some love, following your very own advice

For the next few days, she kept checking on me

Then after that

So we went into her needy mode, she is a health worker and often works shifts, and read out by calling and putting on that voice

"I'm working night shift, I am dying of hunger, please get me some food for three days"

Three days later, she wanted to refund some money I spent on her. I told her not to bother, that it was a gift from me to her, and added:

"Some people pray for an angel to come into their lives, others already have an angel in their lives, I came as an angel, but you took me as a friend, but I am too big to be a friend"

Since I sent the above, she has called thrice and when I didn't pick she asked via WhatsApp "What do you mean by this? in reply to the statement "But I am too big to be a friend" and "How" in response to "I came as an angel, but you took me as a friend"

Am I handling it well? HARDDON

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by fegeitok001: 11:17pm On Apr 02, 2019
Girl is on fire, called for over 12 minutes very bitter, that we go way way back, why did I say I am too big to be her friend, that I cannot escape, as far as she is concerned, I remain her best friend, unless I break it up, she isn't

HARDDON, kollinzgee, Ubunja
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 8:12am On Apr 03, 2019
fegeitok001:
Girl is on fire, called for over 12 minutes very bitter, that we go way way back, why did I say I am too big to be her friend, that I cannot escape, as far as she is concerned, I remain her best friend, unless I break it up, she isn't

HARDDON, kollinzgee, Ubunja

I guess you broke the number one rule of the game.why did you ask her out in the first place its obvious you are new here. this place we never ask girls out not because we fear rejection but because it puts you at great disadvantage and turns you to a maga/mugu overnight .

my advice, there are many fishes in the sea forget her for now read up these drills meet new chicks grab your balls read from page 1---50 you will realise your mistakez...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:59am On Apr 03, 2019
kollinzgee:

I guess you broke the number one rule of the game.why did you ask her out in the first place its obvious you are new here. this place we never ask girls out not because we fear rejection but because it puts you at great disadvantage and turns you to a maga/mugu overnight .

my advice, there are many fishes in the sea forget her for now read up these drills meet new chicks grab your balls read from page 1---50 you will realise your mistakez...

Baba oo... U too much grin
Answer my own question too abeg, about the two sisters. I have less than 24hours to decide.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Agp19(m): 9:12am On Apr 03, 2019
Hardon

Pls I need you on this one I think am stuck here and confuse on what to do.

There is this lady that got transfer to my work place Feb this year.after using the attraction trick on her and got her sway she was so into me despite the fact that I told her I have a galfriend which she even comfirm to be true.she came to my crib on Sunday and we had a fanstatic sex session,then she came around yesternight was feeling good and all that. After a round of sex she just change her attitude , I ask her y, she said she doesn't want to cause mishap in my relationship like she's has been distracting me.that she wants things to go back normal. She was even like she still love me and she will forever do but she has to use her head.
But for me I like her don't want to let her go.
What shld I do?
Should I let her be and play the jealousy game on her??
Or
I shld just burst her with more witty and funny lines ?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 9:19am On Apr 03, 2019
ceeroh:

Baba oo... U too much grin
Answer my own question too abeg, about the two sisters. I have less than 24hours to decide.

you, you don enter soup... Best advice let the one you like knw about the other one love for you,den tell her ur only interested in her..You need to make her look for another guy that will distract the other one else you just creating a fight between two sisters
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 03, 2019
majormofor:

you, you don enter soup... Best advice let the one you like knw about the other one love for you,den tell her ur only interested in her..You need to make her look for another guy that will distract the other one else you just creating a fight between two sisters

Boss, I'm very sure the younger sis has a bf (her agemate though)... Yet, she wouldn't let me be.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 9:28am On Apr 03, 2019
Agp19:
Hardon

Pls I need you on this one I think am stuck here and confuse on what to do.

There is this lady that got transfer to my work place Feb this year.after using the attraction trick on her and got her sway she was so into me despite the fact that I told her I have a galfriend which she even comfirm to be true.she came to my crib on Sunday and we had a fanstatic sex session,then she came around yesternight was feeling good and all that. After a round of sex she just change her attitude , I ask her y, she said she doesn't want to cause mishap in my relationship like she's has been distracting me.that she wants things to go back normal. She was even like she still love me and she will forever do but she has to use her head.
But for me I like her don't want to let her go.
What shld I do?
Should I let her be and play the jealousy game on her??
Or
I shld just burst her with more witty and funny lines ?

your dating a co-worker and your happy?? dem never sack you before.... you better follow her advice.... ur even lucky you told her you av another girl b4 you started your rubbish....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 9:32am On Apr 03, 2019
ceeroh:

Boss, I'm very sure the younger sis has a bf (her agemate though)... Yet, she wouldn't let me be.

Then you need to take charge,let her know ur not interested in her,Do it subtly... For me I did advice you leave the two of them,Cut all communication between them..Then come back for the one you like later on!!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:43am On Apr 03, 2019
HARDDON:

Lets correct d notion. Age dont make no man. Neither do Beards.

He is man because he is himself always. Dont need to lie to impress nor frame to seduce.

It is not d lenght of his D1ck but the size of his balls.

He is a man because he cares enuf to know n knows enough to care.

Don't know how you do it, but these statements got to me real.deep, because as a young guy, I've seen it happen for real

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Agp19(m): 1:16pm On Apr 03, 2019
majormofor:

your dating a co-worker and your happy?? dem never sack you before.... you better follow her advice.... ur even lucky you told her you av another girl b4 you started your rubbish....
I know is not the best thing to do thou.but I try as much as possible not let it get in the way of my work. Thou she's just here for the temporary.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 3:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Agp19:
I know is not the best thing to do thou.but I try as much as possible not let it get in the way of my work. Thou she's just here for the temporary.

Then what she wants is for you to abandon your gf for her,which I go against, the ball is on ur court..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Satan66(m): 3:39pm On Apr 03, 2019
Can't believe am doing this.

So there's this girl, We were close asf like so close that I knew when she had panties on or not but then she started snubbing me for no reason.
Myself being a no NONESENSE person immediately started avoiding her.
Barely a week after she apologized and asked for forgiveness, I forgave her and we went back to our usual friendship. I decided to ask her to be my GF but she said no because I'd cheat on her and she wants a serious relationship (The min she mentioned this, I was glad she said no).
So I just wiped it off my mind and we continued like usual then a few weeks later she started doing the same thing again.
I ignored her and she apologized, I forgave her fast forward to a few months later.
She gave me a second number claiming it was hers so I added her on WhatsApp and chatted her up, She said it was her moms number and blocked me, I was shocked and pissed then she started ignoring and acting like I was some kind of disease ( Keep in mind this was a girl who easily got jealous when she saw me with another girl and would spam my phone with text till I reply so much that I was getting tired of chatting with her)
We went half a year without talking then she suddenly sent me a text begging for forgiveness that she's sorry.
I just sent her "OK" and left the chat like that.
She sent me a "hello" but haven't replied for about almost a month.
I honestly miss this girl, we were close asf, She's not exactly my type but we were mad close. Closest I have being to any lady but my pride won't let me forgive her for the third time honestly UNLESS she asked me face to face( Yes she only asked for my forgiveness through text)
Sometimes I feel like sending her a "hello" but IDK what to do honestly
HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 4:07pm On Apr 03, 2019
Satan66:

So there's this girl, We were close asf like so close that I knew when she had panties on or not but then she started snubbing me for no reason.
Barely a week after she apologized and asked for forgiveness, I forgave her and we went back to our usual friendship. I decided to ask her to be my GF but she said no because I'd cheat on her and she wants a serious relationship (The min she mentioned this, I was glad she said no).
So I just wiped it off my mind and we continued like usual then a few weeks later she started doing the same thing again.
I ignored her and she apologized, I forgave her fast forward to a few months later.
She gave me a second number claiming it was hers so I added her on WhatsApp and chatted her up, She said it was her moms number and blocked me, I was shocked and pissed then she started ignoring and acting like I was some kind of disease ( Keep in mind this was a girl who easily got jealous when she saw me with another girl and would spam my phone with text till I reply so much that I was getting tired of chatting with her)
We went half a year without talking then she suddenly sent me a text begging for forgiveness that she's sorry.
I honestly miss this girl, we were close asf, She's not exactly my type but we were mad close. Closest I have being to any lady but my pride won't let me forgive her for the third time honestly UNLESS she asked me face to face( Yes she only asked for my forgiveness through text)
HARDDON

i wanted to help but am a child of God i cant help satan.

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 03, 2019
Satan66:

HARDDON

Satan??

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Satan66(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
kollinzgee:

i wanted to help but am a child of God i cant help satan.
OK let the reasonable people help.
Am clearly an atheist not a satanist
Acting holyish but look at what you doing rn

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Satan66(m): 4:18pm On Apr 03, 2019
ceeroh:

Satan??
undecided
You talking or just gonna speak about my name?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 03, 2019
Satan66:
undecided You talking or just gonna speak about my name?
My own problem pass your own
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Satan66(m): 5:26pm On Apr 03, 2019
HARDDON I await your reply bro and not these kids that are trolling about.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 03, 2019
Bosses in the house, help a fellow guy out. He was just telling me about a girl he met on Monday. I think he called her today and the girl's response was very much okay.

Then he chatted her up and the girl was feeling the vibes until he asked to know more about her. Then she said she doesn't share her info with strangers and that she was even planning to block him. Though she hasn't blocked him yet, but Baba is yet to reply her after what she said... I asked him to hold on

What do you guys think is the best response?
Dis one dey very urgent oo
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 11:06pm On Apr 03, 2019
ceeroh:
Bosses in the house, help a fellow guy out. He was just telling me about a girl he met on Monday. I think he called her today and the girl's response was very much okay.

Then he chatted her up and the girl was feeling the vibes until he asked to know more about her. Then she said she doesn't share her info with strangers and that she was even planning to block him. Though she hasn't blocked him yet, but Baba is yet to reply her after what she said... I asked him to hold on

He should say she should block him o,fishes plenty for river Niger
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Goterry0123: 11:54pm On Apr 03, 2019
ceeroh:

You should never asked to know more about people. Learn to use banter when talking or chatting with people.

Just asked what ever you need to know about her, playfully and use her replies to tease her and sexify the chat.

As for the "I don't share my informations with strangers", i would advice you not to ask her to block you. Simply reply with "You would agree with me that there are people you meet for the first time and it like you've known them all ur life, While dere are some you grew with, they feel like a stranger to you, right?".

From her reply, you can coin out anoda fun reply and start using banter.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 04, 2019
Goterry0123:

You should never asked to know more about people. Learn to use banter when talking or chatting with people.

Just asked what ever you need to know about her, playfully and use her replies to tease her and sexify the chat.

As for the "I don't share my informations with strangers", i would advice you not to ask her to block you. Simply reply with "You would agree with me that there are people you meet for the first time and it like you've known them all ur life, While dere are some you grew with, they feel like a stranger to you, right?".

From her reply, you can coin out anoda fun reply and start using banter.

Guess it's too late for this already. No mind the guy grin

After she told him she doesn't share her info with strangers, he replied by saying Is she scared he'd come and kidnap her? And some other things like that sha

Babe clearly didn't understand the joke.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Goterry0123: 12:12am On Apr 04, 2019
ceeroh:

Guess it's too late for this already. No mind the guy grin

After she told him she doesn't share her info with strangers, he replied by saying Is she scared he'd come and kidnap her? And some other things like that sha

Babe clearly didn't understand the joke.

Was He Blocked?

(1) (2) (3) ... (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) (231) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: Mercifulgod25

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.