Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,470 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:33 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (227) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096110 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rilwayne001: 12:33pm On Mar 12, 2019
VERTEX1:
Please guys, I've not dated any girl in fact I'm not sexually active, so there's this girl that came for IT in our office, we play a lot and we insult each other much in a playful manner. she always jokingly said I'm her hubby and hold my head as to kiss me but removes her head immediately I headed towards kissing her. Many times she slaps me and I slap back.she even told me her health issues and about her bf, as she's sexually active. The problem now is that she's begging me to subscribe for her . even though I've done financial something before for her. she's pretty and doesn't look hungry. So guys please help I don't know whether she wants to dry me or just testing if I'm stingy. we're not dating and I don't have plan of sex with anybody.

Maga cheesy grin grin better run for your life
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by plagiarism1: 1:28pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mrcapability7:

i know it is very a dumb thing i did, i thought it was a right to do to quench my anger.. yes i came out insecure person reasoning i can't stand that idiot again
Bro if there is a way you can help with apology letter I'll be be grateful and I've decide to give her space for week before imitating a communication. Yes she loves me more than the twit Nigga

Apology letter ko, Application letter ni
I doubt you have read these drills from page 1 to the current page. If you haven't you will keep asking for solutions when the solution is in previous pages. The babe you have lost already.

You're are not ready for anything, if I were the babe I will leave you too.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Themhi1: 2:45pm On Mar 12, 2019
Rilwayne001:

Maga cheesy grin grin better run for your life

pls bro how can I use that emoji on NL??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Rilwayne001: 3:16pm On Mar 12, 2019
Themhi1:

It's right there on the message box now, just click on any which one you want to use and it's done.

Abi which emoji are you referring to?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Themhi1: 3:55pm On Mar 12, 2019
Rilwayne001:

It's right there on the message box now, just click on any which one you want to use and it's done.

Abi which emoji are you referring to?

I no see am oo
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mrcapability7: 7:26pm On Mar 12, 2019
plagiarism1:

Apology letter ko, Application letter ni
I doubt you have read these drills from page 1 to the current page. If you haven't you will keep asking for solutions when the solution is in previous pages. The babe you have lost already.

You're wrong bro she won't leave me for that guy she is just upset for behaving immature it is just matter of time things will be forgotten and come back to normal again
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by plagiarism1: 7:47pm On Mar 12, 2019
Mrcapability7:

You're wrong bro she won't leave me for that guy she is just upset for behaving immature it is just matter of time things will be forgotten and come back to normal again
I laugh in medical jargon grin
You're in experience. If you had known, you shouldn't have brought it here.
Guy, you should go for comedy. Someone is chopping the babe clean mouth, you're talking of it becoming normal.

You better read the drills from the beginning.
The way up is the way down. The way down is the way up.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Godskidk(m): 8:25pm On Mar 12, 2019
Themhi1:

Stop using freebasics

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Mrcapability7: 8:58pm On Mar 12, 2019
plagiarism1:

I laugh in medical jargon grin
You're in experience. If you had known, you shouldn't have brought it here.
Guy, you should go for comedy. Someone is chopping the babe clean mouth, you're talking of it becoming normal.

You better read the drills from the beginning.
The way up is the way down. The way down is the way up.

Well the esther you known is not same as juliet.
i kno my bae she doesn't hoeing around bro..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 9:02pm On Mar 12, 2019
VERTEX1:
. Thanks bro, you see that's my fear, even though she romance me a lot in public especially my head. but she won't allow me to even touch her hand, we discuss nude things a lot she will said I'm corrupt and naughty, wicked and stingy if I refuse her plea. I don't know whether to be harsh or soft with her.

next time she touches ur head tell her don't do that smallie your not meant to touch the heads of ur elders

she is playing u bro step up don't be harsh too much so as not to drive her away just do so when necessary
have thus outlook of she is your younger sister
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by topedoski(m): 11:23pm On Mar 12, 2019
VERTEX1:
Please guys, I've not dated any girl in fact I'm not sexually active, so there's this girl that came for IT in our office, we play a lot and we insult each other much in a playful manner. she always jokingly said I'm her hubby and hold my head as to kiss me but removes her head immediately I headed towards kissing her. Many times she slaps me and I slap back.she even told me her health issues and about her bf, as she's sexually active. The problem now is that she's begging me to subscribe for her . even though I've done financial something before for her. she's pretty and doesn't look hungry. So guys please help I don't know whether she wants to dry me or just testing if I'm stingy. we're not dating and I don't have plan of sex with anybody.

cc:
Kollinzgee
Harddon
Davidthegeek
t look hungry. So guys please help I don

What do u really want??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kollinzgee(m): 1:20am On Mar 13, 2019
harddon being long you posted . av really improved with the help of these drills am more confident and skillfull than i have ever been ,but got some problems with the the 9s ans 10s i mean superhot chicks.

i kinda wanna step up my game to hotter and supersexy women but they seem ego filled and they also put up defence before you approach .i pulled a staunt two days ago on one despite being relaxed and funny she told me straightup that she isn't in the mood to talk.my question now is how do i go about such women .i also notice that the hotter a girl is the lesser the confidence . how do i go about holding my sway around such women .

thanks.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 5:35am On Mar 13, 2019
plagiarism1:

Apology letter ko, ATTESTATION letter ni

grin grin grin

They still write love letters these days? How Romantic! grin

Balless angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by plagiarism1: 8:17am On Mar 13, 2019
HARDDON:

grin grin grin

Balless angry

Mr Haddon, I laugh in swahili too.
He's not ready to stick to advice. He believes he knows the way forward.
He truly has no balls.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 8:20pm On Mar 14, 2019
kollinzgee:
harddon being long you posted . av really improved with the help of these drills am more confident and skillfull than i have ever been ,but got some problems with the the 9s ans 10s i mean superhot chicks.

i kinda wanna step up my game to hotter and supersexy women but they seem ego filled and they also put up defence before you approach .i pulled a staunt two days ago on one despite being relaxed and funny she told me straightup that she isn't in the mood to talk.my question now is how do i go about such women .i also notice that the hotter a girl is the lesser the confidence . how do i go about holding my sway around such women .

thanks.

I dealt with this topic countless times within this thread bro.

However, as a pointer, on the average, the 5-6s ( average gurls) get approached by 5-15 guys daily. Depending on how outing active and other factors.
So in a week, if let's say they get approached by 5 guys, 5*7 = 35 guys in just a week and 150 freaking guys in a month!

Now compare this to the 9-10s that gets approached by tons of guys daily! Do the maths and tell me why they wouldn't NATURALLY develop ego and a Super Screening mechanism with a BIG F off on their foreheads!
These are people that idiotic nice guys have been spoiling with praises, gifts and been at their Beck and call right from their tender ages.

These are gurls that you elder brothers are bribing with gifts and money so they can just come eat more of their money by agreeing to go on date with them.

The only way to hook them is to be super cool in your skin, confident, have the sendless attitude, ignore their hawtness ( use same to make fun of them) and see them for who they really are: smallies still learning how to wash their panties. Clip their wings with your words and if ever they try to be rude, you don't take it laying down. You activate and multiply your rudeness also or simply walk on by after saying: I thought you are someone I could have an intelligent convo with , didn't know that you are all nails, attachements and foundation. Ouch!

If deployed well, the reasonable ones would apologies next time( because the rudeness is part of their test) or you guys become sworn enemies. cheesy grin

Better to make a sworn enemy than have my balls toiled with by some little dolls cheesy grin

Bro, you need to hear how stupid guys can be when hawties are involved.
One told me sometime ago how a very popular Nigerian musician saw her walking under light rain drizzle, pulled over by her side and told her to hop in so he could drop her off, she refused, the idiot came down and started walking with her under the rain just to get her number!

I have tons of stories from hawties on the stupidity of guys but time shall fail me to tell.

Do you know why they are quick to tell such stories?

reasons: To try to intimidate u, beat you into line, make u see that they are doing u a favour by been with you, or some other manipulative moves. But I see through them all and use same to make them see how bare they are.

" so he came down and walked with you under the rain? Oh heavens! When he should have splashed water on you and zoom on by? Arrrhhh! "

Ouch! She jabbed me.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 606thearena: 12:14am On Mar 15, 2019
Nice one brother I just started reading some of your drills baba you dope
I have a current issue that I don't know how to resolve it
Here is my problem I was talking to a girl in my class I wanted to have her for sex only kind of friendship,she was really into me I felt it would be a smooth sail for me because the girl was into me .unknow to me my babe has told her am dating her,so they had some kind of friendship I was unaware of this is the beginning of my problem she went and showed my babe all our chat all the calls I made to her she told my girl everything .
I love my babe very much she is a new catch though and also a virgin tested and confirmed now she said she has lost the trust she has for me I have apologize as a man should right now she is giving me attitudes she also did something that really angered me as we were going to our different location she made a call to a guy asking if he was at home and he said he was at home ,I was really pissed but I played it cool and left her and went to my direction .i called her twice later in the day she never picked never return my calls
This issue is just two days old
What do I do to regain her trust and take charge of relationship like I was before
I really love this girl and I want her for keeps. The dons in the house please if there is any help that can be rendered I would be very grateful for it .
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by monerozi5590: 8:21am On Mar 15, 2019
I was with a catch inside my room and my old gf just barge into my room without invitation.

Both of them left. The thing that is paining me is i am yet to bange the new catch.

Two days later, The new catch called that she misplaced her 5k when leaving my house and i am the cause. I made a mistake by professing my love for her in the first place.

I have the money but i don't wanna give her. How do i handle this?.. Deep down i know she is lieing.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 12:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
606thearena:
Here is my problem I was talking to a girl in my class I wanted to have her for sex only kind of friendship,she was really into me I felt it would be a smooth sail for me because the girl was into me .unknow to me my babe has told her am dating her,so they had some kind of friendship I was unaware of this is the beginning of my problem she went and showed my babe all our chat all the calls I made to her she told my girl everything .
I love my babe very much she is a new catch though and also a virgin tested and confirmed now she said she has lost the trust she has for me I have apologize as a man should right now she is giving me attitudes she also did something that really angered me as we were going to our different location she made a call to a guy asking if he was at home and he said he was at home ,I was really pissed but I played it cool and left her and went to my direction .i called her twice later in the day she never picked never return my calls
What do I do to regain her trust and take charge of relationship like I was before
I really love this girl and I want her for keeps. The dons in the house please if there is any help that can be rendered I would be very grateful for it .

You av lost her,to get her back do as if nothing ever happened,chase other girls, horn ur skills and she will see that she doesn't really matter to you....two scenario
1)she will come back to you,you haven't even had sex with the friend and your disturbing yourself
2)she wnt come back to you but you will get more catch.....
Trust no girl that says she's a virgin man....don't knw how you tested her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by plagiarism1: 3:32pm On Mar 15, 2019
606thearena:

I would have done the opposite of all you did despite knowing what has happened.
I will not call her despite knowing she call another guy in your present. Her goal is to make you jealous and you run after her, which you did and she has your balls.

You use the jealous techniques too
Move with other girls, let her see you with them cracking jokes n making them laugh hard. upload pictures of a beautiful girl on whatsapp. Ygoal is to let her realise since she has decide to a abandon on you, you are doing very fine, you're not missing her in fact, other girls are enjoying your company.

sendless attitudes attitude is the key
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 11:15pm On Mar 15, 2019
606thearena:

i would have told her when she talked to the guy 'hey i have noticed u '

i wont advice u do the jealous act play cool keep your distance have your fun
she will come in handy when she cools down
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 11:19pm On Mar 15, 2019
lahp:

i would have told her when she talked to the guy 'hey i have noticed u '

i wont advice u do the jealous act play cool keep your distance have your fun
she will come in handy when she cools down

truth is she wants to do the jealous thing on you
just do the opposite play cool dont talk about what she is doing
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 4:10pm On Mar 16, 2019
I just got out of Nairaland jail... cheesy
The mod who banned me... undecided

While i was away, i got some mentions and was happy to see other guys stepping up and giving answers. However, there's a particular issue that was raised that i want to address properly, it's the issue of a girl asking for money.

Take note of this, it's really important...

If you are a guy here who's still hustling and trying to balance himself financially, do yourself a favour and stay away from girls who demand for money.

Get your priorities right! Those are not the kind of girls you need in your life.

If you are a guy here and have made enough money to throw around, first look at your parents and siblings, are they comfortable? If they are not, spend that money on them and not on any girl.

Family comes first.

By now, you should be able to differentiate between a girl who just wants to collect money from you "for collecting sake" and a girl who needs your assistance for real.

If you must give a girl money, do it....:
1. Because you want to. (Not because if you don't give her, she will call you stingy or think you are broke. Also not because you want to impress her. )
2. Because she's the kind of girl who never/rarely asks and if she's asking you, then it must be important.

Even at that, be mindful of how often you throw money around. Not every request should be met, no matter how small the amount is to you.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sparkle7: 4:52pm On Mar 16, 2019
HARDDON:

grin grin grin

Balless angry
The Emperor himself just graced the thread. Thou Finest wine that kills little dolls. Your shoe lace I cant untie.
Your good works in and beyond Nairaland is incomparable. Gloria to thou!
So Boss. Is there any proven way to lay home chicks and still got zero problem?
Fair doll living in my lodge is given me the Green lights. Should i just let go?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Genlebrave(m): 5:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
HARDDON:

See ? This thing works! SENDLESS!
I know the adrenaline that wud have rushed tru ur veins when u saw it was her! I know u almost called back immediately and if not that I told u to ignore her, u wud have!
DONT U MESS IT UP! LET HER MISS U THE MORE, U R THE BOSS NOW! KEEP HER ANTICIPATING , PRAYING , WHISHING AND HOPING U CALL!
Give her the pains of seeing her phone ring and hoping its u but get disappointed to learn its not!

A lot of things have been running tru her head!
" Why did this my needy guy just stop calling? Sending messages? Is it that another gurl has been giving him medication so he can wake up from my charms?

Is it that he lost interest in me and moved on with his life? I must have been so wicked to have driven him off!

How do I get him back so he can feed-off my palms again? embarassed

Okay, let's flash him, if he just withdrew because I wasn't having his time, he wud rush to call back."

A day passes, two days, three and not a call from u , she wud go thinking again, desperately this time:

" wow this is serious, oh God , please help me bring him back, he is such a caring guy! Please let it not be that another gurl has stolen him from me! Let it not be that he wud start shawering all his calls and attention on another gurl! Please"

She wud then start calling u, this time, no beeps. She wud call and call and call..... If u don't pick, she wud start sending messages upon messages, trying to apologise for not taking ur calls all along !

If she doesn't still get any response, she wud now start tracing u!
From lecture halls to ur crib!

This is the movie we are about watching!

It is titled: The Agony of a lil fake Maid! cheesy

grin
HARDDON:

See ? This thing works! SENDLESS!
I know the adrenaline that wud have rushed tru ur veins when u saw it was her! I know u almost called back immediately and if not that I told u to ignore her, u wud have!
DONT U MESS IT UP! LET HER MISS U THE MORE, U R THE BOSS NOW! KEEP HER ANTICIPATING , PRAYING , WHISHING AND HOPING U CALL!
Give her the pains of seeing her phone ring and hoping its u but get disappointed to learn its not!

A lot of things have been running tru her head!
" Why did this my needy guy just stop calling? Sending messages? Is it that another gurl has been giving him medication so he can wake up from my charms?

Is it that he lost interest in me and moved on with his life? I must have been so wicked to have driven him off!

How do I get him back so he can feed-off my palms again? embarassed

Okay, let's flash him, if he just withdrew because I wasn't having his time, he wud rush to call back."

A day passes, two days, three and not a call from u , she wud go thinking again, desperately this time:

" wow this is serious, oh God , please help me bring him back, he is such a caring guy! Please let it not be that another gurl has stolen him from me! Let it not be that he wud start shawering all his calls and attention on another gurl! Please"

She wud then start calling u, this time, no beeps. She wud call and call and call..... If u don't pick, she wud start sending messages upon messages, trying to apologise for not taking ur calls all along !

If she doesn't still get any response, she wud now start tracing u!
From lecture halls to ur crib!

This is the movie we are about watching!

It is titled: The Agony of a lil fake Maid! cheesy

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:51am On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NeduLuiZ(m): 11:35am On Mar 19, 2019
HARDDON:

Lastly,

D. How to Act around these kinda lady wen uve finally replaced their red blood cells with your blue balls ones

You must know that they wud keep throwing challenges @ u for two reason: major one is steal your balls n hv d control nob n secondly is to make sure you r really worth been their man.

For this reason, u must hv ur balls n wit with u always.
Be yourself always n learn to say dis Magic word: NO! no you cant have that now. no, this is the way i want us to go.

You must program them. Take d lead n they wud naturally follow u.

It wud be challenging @ first to mold em but once u do, they wud literally be all over u. Cud abandon their family just to be wit u. N everyother guy wudnt just measure up wit u in their scale.
I'm way behind I know,had this kinda scenario.
her- wait for me at home,I might make up my mind to come see you
me- I'm going to the gym,if you wanna see me then come to the gym.

she surely came!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:17pm On Mar 19, 2019
Interesting read..........
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Canberra55: 1:46pm On Mar 19, 2019
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Canberra55: 1:47pm On Mar 19, 2019
Hey Harddon. It might seem cliché what I'm bout to say but trust me bro after reading through these pages , I have to confess that you've done a lot for your Nairaland friends ( many of us too stingy to even subscribe to your blog or even send recharge card). I look at how many pages , the time and effort you've invested into transforming a lotta domestic cats into the lions they were made to rule like ( on a neutral platform where you earn little or zero income.... Unless am wrong) people you don't even know and I can't think of a better person to describe the word ALTRUISM with. Trust me baba if na me ehn, with the way I love money so, I no-go even reach page 50 before I start to advertise my personal blog but man you done make me change my mentality about life.

Baba from the bottom of my #HARDDONmind #NotHeart I say nagode. To see that you even still dey stroll come here once in a while to shek ur selfish, unsubscribed children like me is beyond imagination. God bless you real big boss.

I get you for mind. One day na one day. I go hala you but meanwhile how I go take enter that whatsapp group and to subscribe to your blog?

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2019
How do U rekindle d vibe between you and a girl
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by coleB(m): 8:41am On Mar 20, 2019
VERTEX1:

cc:
Kollinzgee
Harddon
Davidthegeek

the way this girl is manipulating u eeh.. u might end up selling ur manhood for her.
please learn the ropes. u clearly a novice. a novice is better than u. cos u ve not learnt a thing here so far..

d girl is already friendzoning and financial zoning u. but u are too blind to see it.

she is more exposed than u are. she will use u and throway u except u man up and learn rule f d game and drill
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by VERTEX1: 5:17pm On Mar 20, 2019
coleB:

the way this girl is manipulating u eeh.. u might end up selling ur manhood for her.
please learn the ropes. u clearly a novice. a novice is better than u. cos u ve not learnt a thing here so far..

d girl is already friendzoning and financial zoning u. but u are too blind to see it.

she is more exposed than u are. she will use u and throway u except u man up and learn rule f d game and drill

thanks boss, I've learnt bro. thanks all I LuV this group. last last I've all you guys said is confirmed truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (224) (225) (226) (227) (228) (229) (230) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.