Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (245) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1097408 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by eaddyboy: 3:58pm On Jan 30, 2020
SOFTDRINK:
So,after all the four years you spend for school, you no get common sense to know say that girl no regard or respect you.

Guy,if you call or text that girl again for any reason,you need to cut off your balls and give it to dogs to munch for dinner,cos you're not worth to have such jewels in-between your thighs.

Which kind Sissy we dey get these days sef?
Chill bro! why u dey carry the matter for head like this naucheesy

like I said my aim is just nacks, I only want a friend with benefits situation and it's for a short while before I move out...I no need relationship with her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOFTDRINK: 5:01pm On Jan 30, 2020
eaddyboy:

Chill bro! why u dey carry the matter for head like this naucheesy

like I said my aim is just nacks, I only want a friend with benefits situation and it's for a short while before I move out...I no need relationship with her
Aboby, even if you want run the matter via FWB no mean say the Barney go come dey give you triangular compass via billing and you sef come begin reason to press her.

Fine boy, don't sell yourself short just for crumbs,there are many girls who are wishing you'd give them an ounce of the attention you give to that girl and they will give whatever you want.

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 5:19pm On Jan 30, 2020
eaddyboy:

Intimacy must dey bro!

for the record; it's just for the nackscheesy
there's a thread I'm reading now on NL.... if you go thru it, together with what on this thread, you'll shift your gear and do a reverse drift ASAP
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 5:25pm On Jan 30, 2020
eaddyboy:

I'm not that interested in being the boyfriend per se, it's just for the nacks bro.. I've got a girlfriend at my state where I'm returning to in a two months and I don't fancy Oloshos which she even suggested to me the other time
She knows you just want her as fúckmate that's why she is billing you

If she was was smart enough you would have cough out thousand without getting a single peck

Well you scenario with the girl isn't that bad but if you wanna get laid you got to pay

Money for hand back for ground
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by babavik: 7:00am On Jan 31, 2020
Oga HARDDON and highly respected Profs,I greet..........
pls help me out......,
There is this lady at my place of work that have been on my neck for a long time for a relationship which I stylishly decline though she keeps coming around but not as before. The problem is that I want her back now and is like she's dating another of my colleague which she denied vehemently when I asked her.
Pls how do I bring her back even though I missed my chances earlier on.Help a brother out

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 10:02am On Jan 31, 2020
babavik:
Oga HARDDON and highly respected Profs,I greet..........
pls help me out......,
There is this lady at my place of work that have been on my neck for a long time for a relationship which I stylishly decline though she keeps coming around but not as before. The problem is that I want her back now and is like she's dating another of my colleague which she denied vehemently when I asked her.
Pls how do I bring her back even though I missed my chances earlier on.Help a brother out
Hmm you made a great decision earlier but ur n9w jealous she's following another of ur colleagues!!! Na wa o... Go get babes outside ur working environment n stick with them...Drop that nonsense jealousy attitude ur having... Am even sure she's the one that's making you jealous..

10 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tripleking64(m): 11:29am On Jan 31, 2020
SOFTDRINK:
Aboby, even if you want run the matter via FWB no mean say the Barney go come dey give you triangular compass via billing and you sef come begin reason to press her.

Fine boy, don't sell yourself short just for crumbs,there are many girls who are wishing you'd give them an ounce of the attention you give to that girl and they will give whatever you want.

you are not pussified bro.. thumb up

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by babavik: 2:11pm On Jan 31, 2020
I don't think am jealous bro.Am naturally a ladies man(sorry to say it am not bragging). this is not the first time a lady is asking me out but this one got me and am a bit confused.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jan 31, 2020
5naira:
She seemed interested in me at first but I don't want to ruin things up like I usually do. How do I Spice up our convo. I haven't chatted her up since ystaday after she refused picking up my calls when we initially planned to meet

so guys this is the update on the bish, she almost made me trip but she has a flat nyash and no bress. I refused to penetrate her bcoz wen I went deeper I found out she was an hoe and a dick rider while forming an home girl for me, I was scared of getting infected but I tried for her but then played her like the bish she was. She tried all way to manipulate me but red pills I swallowed wouldn't let me

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 31, 2020
Guys wake up don't fall for any gal except u met her a virgin. if you loose guard u might get infected. HIV is too rampant now, only demand a Mouth Gig from em bishes

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by babavik: 4:48am On Feb 01, 2020
[quote author=majormofor post=86256875]
Hmm you made a great decision earlier but ur n9w jealous she's following another of ur colleagues!!! Na wa o... Go get babes outside ur working environment n stick with them...Drop that nonsense jealousy attitude ur having... Am even sure she's the one that's making you jealous..

I don't think am jealous bro.Am naturally a ladies man(sorry to say it am not bragging). this is not the first time a lady is asking me out but this one got me and am a bit confused.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by plagiarism1: 6:04pm On Feb 01, 2020
eaddyboy:
Hi guys, pls I need your input and advice

I met this girl through a female friend of mine (connection) and we got talking, I told her plainly and directly without mincing words that I want her to be my girlfriend and I explain to her reasons for her to see things through albiet I have limited time to stay in the state due to my work and she got my point but said she has a boyfriend who's outside the state serving, that at best she can only be friends with me - checking up on me, coming around to talk and all that but nothing more not even hugs as she can't double date and also get involved sexually with another guy.

fast forward today and almost a week, she texted me on Whatsapp and ask how I'm doing, she started enquiring about my welfare and all.... then boom she asked me to sub her phone and also give her money for her hair which equals 5k.

I asked her if that will make her accept my proposal (being my girlfriend and other benefits attached) she replied "Ehn ehn" and that "she will try to think about it"

I then told her that doesn't sound positive, she replied 'i have heard you'

I'm a corpers and still receiving stipends from Federal government, I told her there's no cash now pending when Govt will pay us, she said ok, and that I shouldn't forget her when the money comes.

Now I'm having second thoughts not to even give her at all, initially I wanted to give her like 3k.... is it worth it at all or should I let it pass ??

N/B I'm leaving Service in 2months time and she's aware

Fool, ode
Even if you pound a fool with a pestle, foolishness will not leave him.
Must you date her, Shey na flower or honey dey her toto?

Guy, be a man for once. Stop ridiculing yourself and neither send any money to anybody.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by eaddyboy: 10:21pm On Feb 04, 2020
plagiarism1:

Fool, ode
Even if you pound a fool with a pestle, foolishness will not leave him.
Must you date her, Shey na flower or honey dey her toto?

Guy, be a man for once. Stop ridiculing yourself and neither send any money to anybody.
Noted! but you should have easily passed your message or opinion without the insult bro

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Shittaakeem(m): 8:42am On Feb 29, 2020
HARDDON I have this issue bugging me for a while now.
I find it easy to converse with girls I don't like. But when it comes to girl I like Bleep my brain formats instantly I become my oldself. Can initiate a convo. Lost.

Just met a pretty girl recently I'm still facing this issue. I need help I don't want to blow this opportunity.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by classicpeezy(m): 5:54pm On Feb 29, 2020
Evening HARDDON, the screenshot is my chat with this babe I met recently. Thought of lashing and cutting her off but I want to hear your opinion.
The other issue is a neighbour who I'm involved with but recently this babe keeps having this guy over. I cautioned her but she kept up the act, now I've been giving the cold shoulder for some time now and now she's acting all cozy but still won't stop having the guy over. What do you think I should do next?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:51pm On Feb 29, 2020
The holy grail of game is getting to that state of mind where you are comfortable telling a woman you cherish you want her no more. This state of mind ain't for normal people. It is for soldiers,
the alphas. I dont use any tip to make any lady like me or that cocky and funny thing y'all do, that ain't for real G's. I just tell her I like her, if she's game, we roll. If she wants to play that "hard to get game", I move on.

This thing called relationship ain't that hard like you folks make it seem. Stay with who wants you. I recommend you read the book "the rational male" by Rollo Tomassi.

Agp19:
your story is the same as mine but not as worst as yours. Mine, she has change. She is now giving other men attention. But yet to cheat. Which I confronted her with but she insist she still mine that I shouldnt bother myself. Wanted ending the shit relationship today. But one thing led to another and we make up again and even had a smash sex. But through out the period sex has never been an issues she give me on a daily. So my question to Mr Harddon is

*After using the drill to attract the lady of your dream. How do one maintain the high tension attraction for a very long time*

Bcus sooner or later u will just lay down your guards.

Why mine has even lasted this long is bcus whenever I notice any comfort on her side I just come up with drama that will keep me away from her for days. Which has been working but can't continue on that lane, I notice am pushing her with that drama.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Feb 29, 2020
Can she remain blocked for like 10 years?

I'm sure you get the message.
isyourboy:

Forgive me boss, I've learnt and move on.

imagine a girl that has Never requested money from me before telling me this morning that she needed cash all of a surden with a command tone. I'm sure she want to give that money to her fuvk mate. well, after reading the msg I just block her. from everywhere
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by luvyaself95(m): 10:23pm On Feb 29, 2020
Shittaakeem:
I find it easy to converse with girls I don't like. But when it comes to girl I like Bleep my brain formats instantly I become my oldself. Can initiate a convo. Lost.

Just met a pretty girl recently I'm still facing this issue. I need help I don't want to blow this opportunity.

You lack confident.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by tripleking64(m): 10:45pm On Feb 29, 2020
Shittaakeem:

Low self-esteem bro ..
you see a pretty lady you go blank in the head ... you will be looking for words to say but none will come... its hurts really hard ...sometimes it do make you feel bad about yourself...

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by freeman002: 12:59am On Mar 03, 2020
Hello Hardon and house.
Please help me.
There is this girl I have been chatting with on Facebook. She's been proven tough but I was able to get her number. She said I should text her on WhatsApp but the problem is that I don't even know what to say.

I read the thread and wanted to use anything ,may be her pix to make fun of her but she doesn't have a DP. Pls how can I start an interesting conversation with her?

Pls I really need your help badly......
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by vickyhow(m): 1:13am On Mar 03, 2020
freeman002:
Hello Hardon and house.
Please help me.
There is this girl I have been chatting with on Facebook. She's been proven tough but I was able to get her number. She said I should text her on WhatsApp but the problem is that I don't even know what to say.

I read the thread and wanted to use anything ,may be her pix to make fun of her but she doesn't have a DP. Pls how can I start an interesting conversation with her?

Pls I really need your help badly......

Tell her u like her, and would be willing to change her life, if she gives u a chance.
I honestly think no girl is worth the hassles, expect she has potential to help you big time.

Forget the konji aspect!

My 2cents Bruv!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MJBOLT: 9:25am On Mar 03, 2020
you want him to say he likes her when he does not even know how to chat her up on whatsapp undecided

vickyhow:

Tell her u like her, and would be willing to change her life, if she gives u a chance.
I honestly think no girl is worth the hassles, expect she has potential to help you big time.

Forget the konji aspect!

My 2cents Bruv!

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Geofavor(m): 10:47am On Mar 03, 2020
vickyhow:

Forget the konji aspect!

My 2cents Bruv!
In other words, he should tell her he is an available maga, right?

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LeiderJa: 12:10pm On Mar 03, 2020
Guys on the thread, so I recently discovered i could use the holy Grail called negging to initiate a chat online to great effect. Even the most snobbish people will give you replies.

My problem is that I don't have much in my neg arsenal. Maybe 3 or 4 negs that I know how to use properly. It'll be great for the house if y'all could suggest other quality negs.

P.s a neg is a backhanded compliment like " nice hair, is it even real?" Or "nice profile, does your nose wiggle when you laugh?"

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by BOGENT: 9:33am On Mar 07, 2020
HARDDON:
witty/funny lines in meeting women: lets say u got talking and she asks the boring question( never answer a boring question st8t!):

"Where do you live?"

you reply with

"I'm not telling you. For all I
know, you could be a psycho stalker

or huh, with a funny face, and say: so u and ur crew can come gang rape me @ night? no im not telling

or you can simply say, I live on tries, I luv the breeze up there, until one day i freeze and i fell!

Btw, all bio questions are boring questions! never ask them, never answer them str8t! make fun of her asking them
say dis to 99% of Nigeria girls and she will be looking at u like shit... She can't simply decode or understand what u are saying, they totally lack sense of humor

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 3:28pm On Mar 11, 2020
eaddyboy:
Hi guys, pls I need your input and advice

I met this girl through a female friend of mine (connection) and we got talking, I told her plainly and directly without mincing words that I want her to be my girlfriend and I explain to her reasons for her to see things through albiet I have limited time to stay in the state due to my work and she got my point but said she has a boyfriend who's outside the state serving, that at best she can only be friends with me - checking up on me, coming around to talk and all that but nothing more not even hugs as she can't double date and also get involved sexually with another guy.

fast forward today and almost a week, she texted me on Whatsapp and ask how I'm doing, she started enquiring about my welfare and all.... then boom she asked me to sub her phone and also give her money for her hair which equals 5k.

I asked her if that will make her accept my proposal (being my girlfriend and other benefits attached) she replied "Ehn ehn" and that "she will try to think about it"

I then told her that doesn't sound positive, she replied 'i have heard you'

I'm a corpers and still receiving stipends from Federal government, I told her there's no cash now pending when Govt will pay us, she said ok, and that I shouldn't forget her when the money comes.

Now I'm having second thoughts not to even give her at all, initially I wanted to give her like 3k.... is it worth it at all or should I let it pass ??

N/B I'm leaving Service in 2months time and she's aware

Man you need serious training on manhood.. Kai and you are already a corp member still behaving like this.. You don turn magga for this girl eyes o...Just forget about this girl, she will never see you again as somebody worthy to date, you have already painted a picture of a weak man and she has already seen that's you have no use for her other than to give her your hard earn allowee

Look for other girls but before you make any move make sure you read from page one of this thread it will really help you and transform your life because if you continue like this women go use you clean yansh tire....As you read from page one take note of every write up by HARDDON....If you are confused anywhere send us a message here and guys will advise you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:27pm On Mar 30, 2020
look at what I found dripping off the mind of a rare breed.
A female holding an illuminated gun to our heads, pulling the trigger and letting off 60 mags rounds per sec.

Dazed my days in special ways!

One.
Her response to the thread: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash

Leezah(f):

Long Post Alert
I don’t think they start out looking for a guy to treat them wrongly.

They start out looking for a guy who is assertive, stands his ground, demands his dues, is confident, does not back down, is not a doormat. This would imply that he has what it takes to later on protect her and the kids. Quite justifiable from a primordial point of view.

The problem is that there are limits to acceptable behavior. If you take it to an extreme, all of the above qualities could be associated with wife and child abusers, sociopaths and psychopaths. If the woman doesn’t have a gauge for “when is this too much of a good thing”, she may end up with quite the jerk.

It doesn’t help if the woman’s Father was a guy who abused or mistreated his wife, her mother. Because whatever our rational intentions, we do tend to become and marry our parents. Find me a woman who is a doormat and I have a pretty good idea of what her Father was like.

Guys have an obligation to get our s**t together when it comes to raising our daughters. Too many women with Father issues out there. Love and attraction are based on both psychology and spark of chemistry. It has been scientifically proven that both pleasure and pain are needed to create a long lasting attraction. Therefore, hot and cold formula to spicy up love life always seems to win.

However, if one consciously chooses their romantic partner who treats them badly only its a strong indicator of one's low self esteem. The person doesnt believe s/he can be loved by their partner, thus will keep choosing people who treat them badly to get a confirmation of their own beliefs.

In many cases such as person may also refuse the other person who doesnt communicate their intentions in the way they are familiar with.

Unfortunately, this is the first step towards creating a toxic relationships. I would highly suggest working on one's self esteem before deciding to get involved with the other person. Hope this answer helps.

This is an age-old conundrum wrapped up in a riddle. I’ve heard arguments bandied back and forth between girls and there male “friend zone” counterparts. Often, I’ve heard women say that they pray for and would kill for a “nice guy” as long as he is physically attractive, funny, smart, etc. I’ve had female friends who dated these nice guys and they would complain that these men are “too nice” and they could walk all over them, hence they are no longer attracted to them.

-It goes back to the hunter-gatherer days, where the alpha male was the most sought after. 10,000 years of societal evolution has yet to ween humanity of this attraction. The beta males (or alpha aspirants) wait for the scraps of the hunt, and contend for the women who would settle for them.

-Alpha males can either be benevolent or bullies. They are seen as dominant, so even a “nice alpha male” can be resented for being seen as a tyrant. Most women see the alpha as their ideal - though alphas may not be compatible with them.

-There are also sigma males - they don’t subscribe to alpha or beta tendencies, but are in a class by themselves and don’t care for anyone’s opinion of them. They don’t necessarily treat women poorly. They do their own thing and there is that breed of woman who finds this trait attractive.

-Bad boys and rebels - women find them attractive as well. They think these men have more courage than the other men, and chutzpah is an attractive trait.

Do nice guys finish last? Not necessarily.

Many successful men exist in the workplace today that are very kind and compassionate. The smart women prize these men who bring home the proverbial bacon, or the “largest kill”, yet are generous, loving and in their eyes attractive.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SOLARPOWER1(f): 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2020
HARDDON:
look at what I found dripping off the mind of a rare breed.
A female holding an illuminated gun to our heads, pulling the trigger and letting off 60 mags rounds per sec.

Dazed my days in special ways!

One.
Her response to the thread: Why Do Women Love Those Guys That Treat Them Like Trash

"THE DON". I have missed your sense pills... The winds of destiny and the waves of conquests have carried me away from this thread for a long time... Feels good to read from you today.. This thread changed my game forever.

4 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) (247) (248) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.