Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:17 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (242) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1096316 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 02, 2019
Alright bro... Lesson learned
HARDDON:

That is not the kinda girl you should be around. She's got your balls and all your guts! angry

CUT her loose henceforth.

Meet others and start robbing it on her face too.

Two, the movie title states, can play the game.

While at it, improve on your stamina.....
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by vickyhow(m): 10:10pm On Nov 02, 2019
I die here !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by palmshots: 10:14pm On Nov 02, 2019
HARDDON:

angry smh

The Red flag grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by swaggzo(m): 6:57am On Nov 03, 2019
HARDDON:

angry smh

It seems you have a straight answer to all these straight questions. I don't think that's how it works. These guys will not use your straight answers in their conflicting situations. They would want to try again, and again, and they'll be dissapointed. Just like me.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SaintHilary(m): 8:32am On Nov 03, 2019
plagiarism1:
Harddon, just take a look at the kind of men we have these days.
They're docile(apologies for using this expression), sex starved and behave like sissy.
No game sense, no drills just derails.

Men behaving like toddlers.
grin grin
The kinda questions on the thread makes me laugh..D OP dey try answer some tbh..Jst USE UR HEAD BRUV!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ojonugway(m): 8:34pm On Nov 03, 2019
hello everyone...this is the first time that I'm actually posting my relationship issues here and the reason is because my relationships are way too messed up but this one is giving me "hard time" like she's tryna play with me...

now here goes my problem...

I met this girl at my faculty, as a psychologist that I am I saw that she was lonely and I hate seeing beautiful girls been alone...so I approach her with one of my dry jokes and boom!!! we started convo, after talking for like an hour I asked her out but she told me that she just accepted a guy 3days ago but she insisted that we should be "besties" tho I told her I don't do friends with girls but she keeps coming around...

she came to my place 2 Sundays ago and something happened and we kissed for like 30mins but no sex tho. she told me about her miserable sex life and I promised to make her enjoy sex but she's telling me to slow things down and that we should remain friends n let the sex come naturally but I think she's on a mission to friend zone me...if not so why will a girl send me love songs, kiss me and still insist that we continue as friends til sex happen.

ogas in the house pls throw more light
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Numeroun: 7:33am On Nov 04, 2019
Hello Hardon, David and the prof in the house.
I want to answer to this chat. Pls help

Me: so what's ur typical day like at work?

Her: having meetings, writing proposals and quote and more meetings.

Me:so u spend the whole day proposing to men

Her: my dear, they all say yes to me because I am hot

I like this girl. I need some head bursting words to reply with. I just need to hit it. Though I pan replying with

"LA lady LA hot. Yeah, got hot lips but I wonder if u know how to use them. And if "my dear" is your way of proposing. I won't fall for that. U need to try harder"
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MikeGreat00: 9:59am On Nov 04, 2019
MikeGreat00:
Hi chief @Harddon,

I help is needed. I got to know this girl through a mutual friend, we started chatting. Things were going fine until i asked if we could talk on phone and she said yes but for few minutes. The phone convo was okay, however short. Ever since, her chats became cold. She barely reply on time. We agreed to meet in my place. We had nice time getting to know each other. Even after that day, her chat is still cold. she replies just once in a day with one flimsy excuse or the other. I already liking her and i want to take it to the next level. My question now is, how can i spice things up with her?

Kindly advice @Harddon. Thanks

Update

So she sent me a text yday that she doesn't think we are compatible and blabla and that we cant date. I didn't bother to ask why she thinks so. I just replied that I believe she knows what she want and dat it's not a do or die affair that we must date. This upset her, and we were having a back and forth chat. I was kinda harsh on her, playing the I dont care card. It got to her and she sent a long text and ended with, she's not d girl I'm looking for and she Hope's that I find her. She wished me all d best. I also did.

Waking up this morning, I've been feeling seriously guilty and sad that I seriously went beyond normal and messed things up.And that I obviously just didn't disrespect her alone but the elder that connected us together as we are both of d age to settle. I've been thinking of setting a meeting btw myself and her to talk things out but I feel she may want to wash me. She did mention that she likes me as a friend.

Kindly advice @Harddon and others.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Spaceclenzy1(m): 11:30am On Nov 04, 2019
MikeGreat00:

Update

So she sent me a text yday that she doesn't think we are compatible and blabla and that we cant date. I didn't bother to ask why she thinks so. I just replied that I believe she knows what she want and dat it's not a do or die affair that we must date. This upset her, and we were having a back and forth chat. I was kinda harsh on her, playing the I dont care card. It got to her and she sent a long text and ended with, she's not d girl I'm looking for and she Hope's that I find her. She wished me all d best. I also did.

Waking up this morning, I've been feeling seriously guilty and sad that I seriously went beyond normal and messed things up.And that I obviously just didn't disrespect her alone but the elder that connected us together as we are both of d age to settle. I've been thinking of setting a meeting btw myself and her to talk things out but I feel she may want to wash me. She did mention that she likes me as a friend.

Kindly advice @Harddon and others.

Text her dis

"if u can get annoyed lik dat, dat means u love me behond measure jst dat u haven't reallised it yet.... Well u jst hv 2 apologize I might be on my 4giving mood 2 listen.. *kisses*" TRY THAT MAYBE TEXT OR WATSAPP LET SEE

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Numeroun: 11:53am On Nov 04, 2019
Numeroun:

I like this girl. I need some head bursting words to reply with. I just need to hit it. Though I pan replying with

"LA lady LA hot. Yeah, got hot lips but I wonder if u know how to use them. And if "my dear" is your way of proposing. I won't fall for that. U need to try harder"

Hello people, I need your help on this please.

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Spaceclenzy1(m): 1:42pm On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=Numeroun post=83731020[/quote]

*Hot? U really tink so.. Well I hav a full fire service Tanker.. U can't go around burning people and urself lik dat.. cry cry is that the forever after u promised me wink wink*

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Joeeasy(m): 6:52pm On Nov 04, 2019
Hello @Harddon

You're a great man! I've been reading the thread and I must confess that the drills work like magic.

I'm just 70 pages down the thread and someone just confesses of being officially added to the list of my side-chicks grin shocked without me even saying a word about dating or even asking anyone out.

I've come to realize that if you really take this as a way of life, you don't need a girlfriend actually, you only need one when you want to settle down.

I really want to share a lot of details(screenshots of chats) but I believe they're private, so I'd love to contact you privately if you don't mind.

Regards,
Man Joe

Note The thread is kinda difficult to navigate, especially when you're dealing with a situation that someone else has already encountered(and has been tackled).

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Joeeasy(m): 7:03pm On Nov 04, 2019
All of the questions, that are being asked here have already been answered somewhere down the thread, you just have to read, there's no other way.

When you face a situation you've read about, it becomes easy for you to find trust me.

I haven't done much sarging because of my current situation, but I've realized that the only way you can develop quick wits is by putting yourself out there.

Learn ==>> DO ===> Reflect on what went well and what could be better next time.
Trust me by stumbling on this thread, you're almost there.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Numeroun: 10:49pm On Nov 04, 2019
[quote author=Spaceclenzy1 post=83733840][/quote]

Thanks a lot spaceclenzy1. This really worked like a magic and I was able to carry on with the conversation. She has just been "lmao-ing"...unlimited space gbosa for u.. grin

@ Team Dating Drill, kindly add me to the WhatsApp group. I really need to learn fast and be quick witted. Thanks. 08067191954
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IAmRoot(m): 9:38am On Nov 05, 2019
This is the first time I'm doing this. Well i just have to... I've been following this thread since last month and i can say I've read all 120+ pages of it. Quite an interesting read if you ask me, now straight to the point. I think I've having a shortage of women in my life. My department has only one female. The rest boys... Even where i reside. Most are males and married women. So applying these drills has not been easy at all. Meeting new people has always been difficult. Even though i applied some drills. I'm an extroverted introvert lol. So i took to Facebook lemme try my luck with online babes... But most don't workout i just dunno what to do.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by gabulose: 11:27pm On Nov 05, 2019
Hello guys, I have been reading this thread and try applying it. Its so nice. Just that anytime I try applying this drill, I usually get to a point where i don't know what to say again. for example. A girl asked me where i am from
Busola: What are u from

me: I am an heavenly being. I decided to come to the earth to come teach u the basic robes of relationship when i saw the mistakes you have been making

Busola: Of relationship? Now I'm interested.

Me: hope you have a very big heart to carry it

Busola: Most definitely

Me: ...............

what can i say and do to improve.
Thanks in advance guys.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:27am On Nov 06, 2019
gabulose:
Hello guys, I have been reading this thread and try applying it. Its so nice. Just that anytime I try applying this drill, I usually get to a point where i don't know what to say again. for example. A girl asked me where i am from

me: I am an heavenly being. I decided to come to the earth to come teach u the basic robes of relationship when i saw the mistakes you have been making

Thanks in advance guys.

Lol, heavenly being teacher ran outa steam just as the show was in his court n was getting very interesting ...

Thought you said you came down to teach her r/ship skills?

Well, she is waiting as we are too! grin

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by gabulose: 7:16am On Nov 06, 2019
HARDDON:

Lol, heavenly being teacher ran outa steam just as the show was in his court n was getting very interesting ...

Thought you said you came down to teach her r/ship skills?

Well, she is waiting as we are too! grin

Lol...I was following your lead oo. Help a Brother here before he sinks oo cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by gabulose: 12:39pm On Nov 06, 2019
HARDDON, you said it's better we start from chatting as a newbie so if we can't carry on, we can quickly run here for advice or Tips. Pls some one should help my case oo

Guys pls oo...she has buzzed me . cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2019
gabulose:
HARDDON, you said it's better we start from chatting as a newbie so if we can't carry on, we can quickly run here for advice or Tips. Pls some one should help my case oo

Guys pls oo...she has buzzed me . cheesy

How do u think the flow should go? U already set the tone...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by gabulose: 3:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
HARDDON:

How do u think the flow should go? U already set the tone...

I plan sending this.

me: you will have to call me morning, noon, night, take me out to classy places, send me MTN, GLO and airtel airtime, cook for me, sing me to bed and generally make me happy, If you pass, you move to the next semester, LECT201.2

The idea is if she grumbles or says no, then i will hit it on her that she doesn't have the big heart she claims to have.

What do you think?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kruz007: 5:10pm On Nov 06, 2019
Hello
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by gabulose: 7:16pm On Nov 06, 2019
seriously, I wish i can help, but you see. I am still waiting for reply before things begins to get cold for me. But can you be more explicit... maybe I can think out some answers and learn too.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ursamajor: 8:38pm On Nov 06, 2019
DaddyRochie1642:

You have bro,
That's great,
Please help me.
Please send the bang rule and advance bang rule by Charles nneji.
To me
nnamdiagbamuche@gmail.com
Please could you send it to me @ rigeladewumi@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 10:42pm On Nov 06, 2019
gabulose:

I plan sending this.

me: you will have to call me morning, noon, night, take me out to classy places, do me recharge, cook for me, sing me to bed and generally make me happy, If you pass, you move to the next semester, RLSP201.2

The idea is if she grumbles or says no, then i will hit it on her that she doesn't have the big heart she claims to have.

What do you think?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lahp(m): 12:54am On Nov 07, 2019
gabulose:

Thanks in advance guys.

I think this should be an opportunity to get to know what she thinks in a relationship

u: what do u think about this relationship .
Bae: bla bla bla
u:: was actually talking about the relationship between the two balls on ur chest
Bae: lol
u: so u were saying

don't know if u understand
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 8:45pm On Nov 07, 2019
YOU DON'T NEED TO SAY Bleep YOU TO ME, YOU ARE TOO GOOD TO SAY THAT. UNBLOCK ME NOW AND SEE THE BOOKS.
SOME PEOPLE ARE JUST FUNNY...smiley smiley
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by glopatra(m): 8:45pm On Nov 10, 2019
Numeroun:

I like the way u stringed in the proposal talk. And if I were you I would have added something like

Lol I know right now you must be thinking I am from planet Mars since you have been proposing to me and I have been saying No
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by glopatra(m): 8:51pm On Nov 10, 2019
gabulose:

I plan sending this.

me: you will have to call me morning, noon, night, take me out to classy places, send me MTN, GLO and airtel airtime, cook for me, sing me to bed and generally make me happy, If you pass, you move to the next semester, LECT201.2

What do you think?

My brother why are you bringing money and recharge card lines to distort the melodious flow of this your fine rhymes.....Money talk is a No...No especially at the beginning of your game like this irrespective of whether you think you are joking or not
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by glopatra(m): 8:56pm On Nov 10, 2019
lahp:

I think this should be an opportunity to get to know what she thinks in a relationship

u: what do u think about this
relationship .
Bae: bla bla bla
u:: was actually talking about the relationship between the two balls on ur chest
Bae: lol
u: so u were saying

don't know if u understand
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ifypoly(m): 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2019
Words alone can't express how grateful i am to have come across this writeup @DON a very big thank you for dis.
You are like a shepherd
Who guide the sheep
To the right path.
I Dedicated my tym to read
The full epistle and it took
Me jus 5 restless days.
I doff my hat for you completely bro
RESPECT

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 5:00pm On Nov 15, 2019
Numeroun:

its simple

She want to hear something like your first line

Give her something she wasn't expecting

Tell her to woo you in less than 30secs via voice note

if her lines are hot as she has gotten to the Semi finals of winning your heart

Then warn her
The semi finals is the hardest part

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (239) (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.