Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,902 members, 7,828,180 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:38 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (243) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1098044 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IAmRoot(m): 6:32pm On Nov 17, 2019
IAmRoot:
This is the first time I'm doing this. Well i just have to... I've been following this thread since last month and i can say I've read all 120+ pages of it. Quite an interesting read if you ask me, now straight to the point. I think I've having a shortage of women in my life. My department has only one female. The rest boys... Even where i reside. Most are males and married women. So applying these drills has not been easy at all. Meeting new people has always been difficult. Even though i applied some drills. I'm an extroverted introvert lol. So i took to Facebook lemme try my luck with online babes... But most don't workout i just dunno what to do.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by OGboss2: 2:09am On Nov 26, 2019
Hardon, Please relate my matter.
I used to be like you guys cool i bounce proposal, tots an Alpha Male until i met this girl. She is that i don't care type of girl, no feelings and all that. We hooked up n started chatting, then the feelings began to enter I ended up falling in love with her and she did too but i was too stupid to ask her out when everything was hot and then i made a mistake whivh she ended up using to hate me. She doesn't pick my calls or reply my messages and i am still inlove with her. What do i do??
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Drshobz(m): 12:09pm On Nov 26, 2019
OGboss2:
Hardon, Please relate my matter.
I used to be like you guys cool i bounce proposal, tots an Alpha Male until i met this girl. She is that i don't care type of girl, no feelings and all that. We hooked up n started chatting, then the feelings began to enter I ended up falling in love with her and she did too but i was too stupid to ask her out when everything was hot and then i made a mistake whivh she ended up using to hate me. She doesn't pick my calls or reply my messages and i am still inlove with her. What do i do??

Start from page one
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 3:12pm On Nov 26, 2019
MikeGreat00:

Update

So she sent me a text yday that she doesn't think we are compatible and blabla and that we cant date. I didn't bother to ask why she thinks so. I just replied that I believe she knows what she want and dat it's not a do or die affair that we must date. This upset her, and we were having a back and forth chat. I was kinda harsh on her, playing the I dont care card. It got to her and she sent a long text and ended with, she's not d girl I'm looking for and she Hope's that I find her. She wished me all d best. I also did.

Waking up this morning, I've been feeling seriously guilty and sad that I seriously went beyond normal and messed things up. And that I obviously just didn't disrespect her alone but the elder that connected us together as we are both of d age to settle. I've been thinking of setting a meeting btw myself and her to talk things out but I feel she may want to wash me. She did mention that she likes me as a friend.

Kindly advice @Harddon and others.

The ish ish here was your first foot forward. Wrong. Once we step out on the wrong foot and lace that with Seriousness, it kills vibes. Make gurls withdraw.

Learn to always take deep breaths and relax bro.

@ first emphasized ,
That statement is a total blow off. Only wimps let that out.

When a lady is daring enough to send you such a thrash, though u are to blame for asking her out, you let the dragon out.
That was a freaking test, and you failed it woefully! angry

Compare your first statement to this:

" Yea, thought same. Asking you out when I haven't given you the privilege of impressing me was a huge mistake. BYE. "

You cut it off.

@2nd emphasized, wonder why ladies don't give two pence whether guys get upset or not but guys make it a point of duty Not to upset them and back down when they come across upset.
MEN would usually drop a bomb and take a walk.

SENSE PILL:
Never get to that point where you are scared of losing anyone! If they have the guts to shake the table, make sure you break it and take a Royal roll. We're no mean Men.

SENSE PILL:
Never engage in war of words with women! Just like playing poker with a witch, you always going to lose!

Your last paragraph is just so PuSsified. I wouldn't dignify it with a response.

My Thoughts?

Take a Royal walk.
Most times, it's easier to start aright, afresh than trying to patch some wrong honeycombs.

But first, develope your mind; pay the sacrifice and read this thread from scratch. I promise you that it's going to be one of your best investments this year.

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NeedAdvice00: 12:43am On Nov 27, 2019
HARDDON:

The ish ish here was your first foot forward. Wrong. Once we step out on the wrong foot and lace that with Seriousness, it kills vibes. Make gurls withdraw.

@ first emphasized ,

When a lady is dating enough to send you that thrash, though u are to blame for asking her out, you let the dragon out.

Compare your forat statement to this:

" Yea, thought same. Asking you out when I haven't given you the privilege of impressing me was a huge mistake. BYE. "

You cut it off.

@2nd emphasized, wonder why ladies don't give two pence whether guys get upset or not but guys make it a point of duty Not to upset them and back down when they come across upset.

SENSE PILL:
Never get to that point where are are scared of losing anyone! If they have the guts to shake the table, make sure you break it and take a Royal now. We no mean Men.

SENSE PILL:
Never engage in war of words with women! Just like playing poker with a witch, you always gonno lose!

You last paragraph is just so PuSsified. I wouldn't dignify it with a response.

My Thoughts?

Take a Royal walk.
Most times, it's easier to start aright, afresh than trying to patch some wrong honeycombs.

But first, develope your mind; pay the sacrifice and read this thread from scratch. I promise you that it's going to be one of your best investments this year.

Hi Don.

I have been on your thread for four days now and I decided to apply what I have learnt today.

Attached is the screenshot of our chat. I am not sure if I'm doing well.

She's this I don't care person.

I noticed she read and didn't respond for hours, then I typed the last message. But she hasn't seen it.

Do you think she's evil? Like satanic agent?

Modified: I'm thinking of trashing the "I pity you," what do you think?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MikeGreat00: 9:24pm On Nov 27, 2019
Thanks alot Harddon. I know I messed up. After the whole brouhaha, even tho I still have her contact and still seeing her status update, I stopped chatting her up and closed her chapter. Atleast, I learnt a lesson from that and got peace of mind.
HARDDON:

@ first emphasized ,

When a lady is dating enough to send you that thrash, though u are to blame for asking her out, you let the dragon out.

Compare your forat statement to this:

You cut it off.

SENSE PILL:
Never get to that point where are are scared of losing anyone! If they have the guts to shake the table, make sure you break it and take a Royal now. We no mean Men.

SENSE PILL:
Never engage in war of words with women! Just like playing poker with a witch, you always gonno lose!

You last paragraph is just so PuSsified. I wouldn't dignify it with a response.

My Thoughts?

Take a Royal walk.

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mrpoul(m): 5:10am On Dec 04, 2019
There is dis girl, that I meet in lecture theater, we sat down together, we chatted but it was concerning the lecture. After the lecture, I disappear because im this kind of very shy person, I didn't know what to talk to her aside the lecture. So I saw her on FB I added her and chatted her, up. It happen that evening I wanted to go eat in a restaurant, I told her she can join me jokingly. Surprisingly, she came, we talked but it was mostly about me and herself. After, we finish eating, I told her to come and know my place, but when she came I was nervous and she did not stay up to 5mins. I told her we need to go, dat her roomie maybe worried about her. The next day when she saw me in school, she was happy to see me. After then our communication sucks, I will call her and be asking all this boring questions, before I know it, sometimes she will see my chat and will not reply. Now I'm confuse, I don't know what to do again. I don't wanna lose her.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mrpoul(m): 5:12am On Dec 04, 2019
mrpoul:
There is dis girl, that I meet in lecture theater, we sat down together, we chatted but it was concerning the lecture. After the lecture, I disappear because im this kind of very shy person, I didn't know what to talk to her aside the lecture. So I saw her on FB I added her and chatted her, up. It happen that evening I wanted to go eat in a restaurant, I told her she can join me jokingly. Surprisingly, she came, we talked but it was mostly about me and herself. After, we finish eating, I told her to come and know my place, but when she came I was nervous and she did not stay up to 5mins. I told her we need to go, dat her roomie maybe worried about her. The next day when she saw me in school, she was happy to see me. After then our communication sucks, I will call her and be asking all this boring questions, before I know it, sometimes she will see my chat and will not reply. Now I'm confuse, I don't know what to do again. I don't wanna lose her.

pls guys what should I do
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 10:51pm On Dec 04, 2019
mrpoul:

pls guys what should I do
Read the thread from d beginning.
Cut ties with her
Don't talk to her again
If she snub you snub her back.
Then when you have finally mastered d robes.
U can chose to go back to her.
And I promise you, it will be easy.
DONT BE LAZY, READ THE THREAD.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SkinnyNigga: 11:26pm On Dec 04, 2019
I just want to know if i did it wrong or right..

there's this girl in my department.. we are very close. she visits me, and I visit her.. I don't have romantic interest where she is.. but I just like cos she is nice and generous.. I notice she is proud because she is beautiful and has guys doing her biddings..I used to call her regularly. so I just stopped. I got tired of the whole thing.. and started withdrawing . on her birthday, In the morning. I viewed her status, but didn't comment or wish her happy birthday.. she was angry.. and said she thought we were friends but she was wrong. I viewed her status but. kept mute.. this vexed me, cos it was still morning.. next day at school. she saw me and walked past.. I didn't call her either. I told my guys about it, they said I failed it. I should beg her . that she really cares about me that's why she acted that way.. I got home.. chatted her up. she starting talking shiit. that' I have changed , I no longer call her to tell her what's happening in dept. it seems like I got many friends now.. I told her to forget everything. but she said no, that she is no longer comforta being my friend. that she chooses her friend. I got tired of begging and stopped. so am I at fault here or not ? we are strangers now
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SaintHilary(m): 7:09am On Dec 05, 2019
SkinnyNigga:

there's this girl in my department.. we are very close. she visits me, and I visit her.. I don't have romantic interest where she is.. but I just like cos she is nice and generous.. I notice she is proud because she is beautiful and has guys doing her biddings..I used to call her regularly. so I just stopped. I got tired of the whole thing.. and started withdrawing . on her birthday, In the morning. I viewed her status, but didn't comment or wish her happy birthday.. she was angry.. and said she thought we were friends but she was wrong. I viewed her status but. kept mute.. this vexed me, cos it was still morning.. next day at school. she saw me and walked past.. I didn't call her either. I told my guys about it, they said I failed it. I should beg her . that she really cares about me that's why she acted that way.. I got home.. chatted her up. she starting talking shiit. that' I have changed , I no longer call her to tell her what's happening in dept. it seems like I got many friends now.. I told her to forget everything. but she said no, that she is no longer comforta being my friend. that she chooses her friend. I got tired of begging and stopped. so am I at fault here or not ? we are strangers now

Continue as strangers cus the same way you're begging her is same way she's begging anoda guy sumwhere..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 9:34am On Dec 06, 2019
SkinnyNigga:

You shouldn't have heeded to your friends advise, you should have continued ignoring her, she would have been d one to approach you.
But at least u had sense, to stop begging, which is a good thing.
Now don't ever chat her up again, go out with other girls, you can even post em pics on your status.
It will make her jealous.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by yetunsbay(m): 1:29am On Dec 17, 2019
There is this lady I just met (thou a friend to my cousin ) leaving at other street of mine ....collected her number & already fixed an appointment in evening within vicinity.

I could sense she already know the aftermath of our good tidings.

When we meet, how do I compose ? Like what to say & co in other not to look needy & jeopardize d chance
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by jackals(f): 7:48am On Dec 17, 2019
SkinnyNigga:

How does skinny nigga like you get a girl to fall for you sef? Fine, you no fine
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SkinnyNigga: 8:13am On Dec 17, 2019
jackals:

How does skinny nigga like you get a girl to fall for you sef? Fine, you no fine
Troll !!!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 1:50pm On Dec 17, 2019
yetunsbay:
There is this lady I just met (thou a friend to my cousin ) leaving at other street of mine ....collected her number & already fixed an appointment in evening within vicinity.

I could sense she already know the aftermath of our good tidings.

When we meet, how do I compose ? Like what to say & co in other not to look needy & jeopardize d chance

@ emphasised, wrong move.
Always take fish like this to a far envirom. She can neva be comfy within the vicinity n ppl u guys know wud always pop in to distract tides.... N she can neva take you sleek within this zone

Learn bro. Learn

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:47pm On Dec 17, 2019
just met her and she is demanding for recharge card
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MbyAntia(m): 1:41am On Dec 19, 2019
Joeeasy:
Hello @Harddon

You're a great man! I've been reading the thread and I must confess that the drills work like magic.

I'm just 70 pages down the thread and someone just confesses of being officially added to the list of my side-chicks grin shocked without me even saying a word about dating or even asking anyone out.

I've come to realize that if you really take this as a way of life, you don't need a girlfriend actually, you only need one when you want to settle down.

I really want to share a lot of details(screenshots of chats) but I believe they're private, so I'd love to contact you privately if you don't mind.

Regards,
Man Joe

Note The thread is kinda difficult to navigate, especially when you're dealing with a situation that someone else has already encountered(and has been tackled).

I can Fuqin Relate Bruh! grin grin wink wink
I swear this thread arranged my ways nd gave me strong focus and directions.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by yetunsbay(m): 5:01am On Dec 19, 2019
HARDDON:

@ emphasised, wrong move.
Always take fish like this to a far envirom. She can neva be comfy within the vicinity n ppl u guys know wud always pop in to distract tides.... N she can neva take you sleek within this zone

Learn bro. Learn
I appreciate ur prompt response on my issue. Thou the same girl I had a very good plan for never refuted of not having a boyfrnd & nt being disflowered my same dude.

Since my motive has been dashed now, how do I initiate other aim of just LASHING her only bro ?Just lash....pls this important
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by officialfestus(m): 12:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
realpoacher:

Now I am thanking you for this book. :DIt's da bomb bro!

Thought I was the next thing since slice bread not knowing that 'I just dey learn work'.... angry

I' ve read Double your Dating by David D'Angelo but never new or heard of PUAs masters like Ross, Mystery and the big Boss himself Styles coolnot until you dropped this book here.

Thanks man...

Hoping to sarge with you someday!
help me with the book pls
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dungburu: 8:39am On Dec 27, 2019
OP, there is this girl I like and I think she likes me too. I invited her over to my house which she did. I did not touch her sha. She spent like an hour with me . After leaving my place , she chatted me up on whatsapp of which I din respond to her chat n she called me I did not pick for like four times now within d space of 10 hours. My intention is to play a little hard to get on her because I noticed she was growing cold on d zeal she has for me.

Now, I will need ur advice on how many days I can use to avoid her

I will also need an advice on reasons to tell her for not chatting n picking her calls. Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by StarScream95(m): 4:48am On Dec 29, 2019
Hey house.... There have been this girl always wanting to come visit me.... I've used litrally 0 drill on her..... Is it too good to be true? Should I reject?
Have you regretted free food before?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by majormofor(m): 11:31am On Dec 29, 2019
StarScream95:
Hey house.... There have been this girl always wanting to come visit me.... I've used litrally 0 drill on her..... Is it too good to be true? Should I reject?
Have you regretted free food before?
Let her come but dnt do nothing use the drill on her
One step forward two steps backwards....she must be d one to start whatever.... Remember safety first tho.. If you doubt abort immediately
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Surfondsystems: 3:48pm On Dec 29, 2019
Hello guys.
What do you have to say about a girl who happens to be quiet popular on social media. She hooked up with a U.S based guy who flew her to Dubai on a week long getaway. Long and short of the story is that we’ve been giving for a while and then started chatting until I asked her out on a date and she started ignoring my messages.

A lot happened but long and short of the whole things is it seems she’s only into guys who are seemingly rich and can afford such trips which I obviously can’t. This kind of situation is really depressing.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by StarScream95(m): 6:08pm On Dec 29, 2019
majormofor:

Let her come but dnt do nothing use the drill on her
One step forward two steps backwards....she must be d one to start whatever.... Remember safety first tho.. If you doubt abort immediately

Noted boss
Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Jodha(f): 8:23pm On Dec 29, 2019
HARDDON:

@ first emphasized ,

When a lady is daring enough to send you such a thrash, though u are to blame for asking her out, you let the dragon out.

Compare your first statement to this:

You cut it off.

SENSE PILL:
Never get to that point where you are scared of losing anyone! If they have the guts to shake the table, make sure you break it and take a Royal roll. We're no mean Men.

SENSE PILL:
Never engage in war of words with women! Just like playing poker with a witch, you always going to lose!

Your last paragraph is just so PuSsified. I wouldn't dignify it with a response.

My Thoughts?

Take a Royal walk.

Oshey professor...hope with all these yhur wisdom ...yhure married
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by eaddyboy: 1:22pm On Dec 31, 2019
Hello guys!
Harddon I greet you boss!

I had one girl just last month, before then we see not too often...we happen to meet somewhere I was charging my phone and we got talking together and catching up since it's been long I saw her last, then we smile,. laughed and we teased each other.... later on babe got inside to store her number on my phone with the name Bae along with love and kisses emoji and she even took selfies with my phone.. I went in and saw her with it she was all smiles and acting intelligent... following day she invited me to her room but when I got there she started acting so moody, guess it's mood swing or was she showing attitude ? i was confused
I got back home later in the day and I asked her what's up...she says she likes me as a friend and nothing more and that she has a boyfriend outside the state

Did I do anything wrong, why would she act weird
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 3:02pm On Dec 31, 2019
eaddyboy:
Hello guys!
Harddon I greet you boss!

I had one girl just last month, before then we see not too often...we happen to meet somewhere I was charging my phone and we got talking together and catching up since it's been long I saw her last, then we smile,. laughed and we teased each other.... later on babe got inside to store her number on my phone with the name Bae along with love and kisses emoji and she even took selfies with my phone.. I went in and saw her with it she was all smiles and acting intelligent... following day she invited me to her room but when I got there she started acting so moody, guess it's mood swing or was she showing attitude ? i was confused
I got back home later in the day and I asked her what's up...she says she likes me as a friend and nothing more and that she has a boyfriend outside the state

Did I do anything wrong, why would she act weird
it might be a shit test stop hanging out with her like that go out and game other girls she will come around
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by eaddyboy: 3:10pm On Dec 31, 2019
brandon180:
it might be a shit test stop hanging out with her like that go out and game other girls she will come around
I did that long ago..even deleted her number from my phone! funny enough she has called like twice to ask how I'm doing... I've moved on sha no time
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by brandon180(m): 3:16pm On Dec 31, 2019
eaddyboy:

I did that long ago..even deleted her number from my phone! funny enough she has called like twice to ask how I'm doing... I've moved on sha no time
nice one, thats how we roll
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by isyourboy(m): 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2020
HARDDON:

Oh yea?

Well, now help him out!

Dont keep Big deddy waiting

Boss harddon, forgive me. I applied this drill and got her hooked. To the extent that she can deny her parents to be in my arms. Later on, my love for her skyrocket and I started being too nice and boring. I wasn't the person she was attracted to any longer. I caught her cheating and still begged her and promised to be there for her. Now she's relegated me to the dreaded friendzone. she had the gut to even tell me another man is bedding her
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Surfondsystems: 11:45am On Jan 03, 2020
Hello guys. This rejection thing is hard. It’s a fact of life that people have standards and often times don’t want to go below their benchmark when it comes to friendship and relationships.

This is the second time in a row I’ll be suffering the same kind of fate in recent times.

I’d love to write more about my experience if anyone is interested but so far, I’ve decided to move on. No more personal contacts with the lady. I can only wish her luck with her U.S based boyfriend and I’ve decided to better myself and cast my line in the ocean. Hopefully I’ll catch a better looking and more sumptuous fish.

Presently, she’s fighting for attention on social media and I’ve decided to cut her off completely.

I greet you all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (240) (241) (242) (243) (244) (245) (246) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.