Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:56 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (261) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095424 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 4:29pm On Aug 22, 2020
...in essense?
Do things normal guys can't do where pretty ladies are.

Say things they are afraid to say and look posh while saying/doing em.

You are too endowed to be a nice as3 guy and
Life's too short to be a wussbag.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Thazard(m): 6:00pm On Aug 22, 2020
HARDDON:

You seem to be very good at narration.

There is nothing to access from the situation bro.
You think she hasn't sensed you? from a mile out, she has.

Read the thread and learn how to make fun of gurls you fancy and pelt them with attractive pebbles before u stop her one day and start professing road side love.

Should I as a guy tell my crush/girlfriend that I love her?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 6:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
Thazard:

Should I as a guy tell my crush/girlfriend that I love her?
y'all just jump on this thread without reading from the start.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HealthWealthy(m): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2020
liljboy:

but seriously tho, I feel men who actually tell women their true intentions from the beginning of interaction are the real MVPs becos every woman alresdy knows your motif even before you decide to ask for her name.

so why not be straightforward and she'll see that you're not like the rest who are hiding their true intentions.

I don't want it to sound like I'm challenging you tho, I still need clarification cos it's confusing.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Thazard(m): 10:11pm On Aug 22, 2020
liljboy:

Actually I have read from page 1-9 and Harddon said telling a girl you love her would get you in friend zone and now he's saying we should make fun of them before professing road side love.

I'm really confused!
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 11:30pm On Aug 22, 2020
HealthWealthy:

but seriously tho, I feel men who actually tell women their true intentions from the beginning of interaction are the real MVPs becos every woman alresdy knows your motif even before you decide to ask for her name.

so why not be straightforward and she'll see that you're not like the rest who are hiding their true intentions.

I don't want it to sound like I'm challenging you tho, I still need clarification cos it's confusing.
goodluck handing over your balls for trampling
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2020
HealthWealthy:

so why not be straightforward and [s]she'll see that you're not like the rest who are hiding their true intentions.[/s]

Long before she clocked 18 years old, guys have been approaching her and telling her their "true intentions".

When you take the straightforward route and tell her your true intentions, you are simply repeating what over 1000 guys already told her.

When you hear a joke the 1st time, you will laugh your ass off. Hear it 10 times more, you might muster a couple of laughs. After the 100th time, you'll stop finding it funny. By the 1000th time, it becomes irritating.

"Straightforward", "True intentions"... these are things men repeatedly do that make women play hard to get.

15 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by DavidTheGeek: 1:00pm On Aug 23, 2020
Hope y'all are doing alright. It's been a long time cheesy
HARDDON what's up? I greet you.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by liljboy(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2020
DavidTheGeek:

Long before she clocked 18 years old, guys have been approaching her and telling her their "true intentions".

When you take the straightforward route and tell her your true intentions, you are simply repeating what over 1000 guys already told her.

When you hear a joke the 1st time, you will laugh your ass off. Hear it 10 times more, you might muster a couple of laughs. After the 100th time, you'll stop finding it funny. By the 1000th time, it becomes irritating.

"Straightforward", "True intentions"... these are things men repeatedly do that make women play hard to get.
Beautiful women have developed bitch shields to keep themselves from wasting time with the barrage of low value men who will trap them in boring conversations. Rise above small talk to elevate your game.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HealthWealthy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
DavidTheGeek:

God bless you for the insight David, happy Sunday.

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HealthWealthy(m): 2:46pm On Aug 23, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kalatium(m): 2:56pm On Aug 23, 2020
DavidTheGeek:

What's up bro long time

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Highbeepeeh(m): 9:53am On Aug 24, 2020
DavidTheGeek:

well said bro
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SyncForth: 1:12pm On Aug 25, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by darasiiimiii(m): 12:46am On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by darasiiimiii(m): 1:03am On Aug 26, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mygee2(m): 11:39pm On Aug 30, 2020
HARDDON:
...in essense?
Do things normal guys can't do where pretty ladies are.

Say things they are afraid to say and look posh while saying/doing em.

You are too endowed to be a nice as3 guy and
Life's too short to be a wussbag.
Hardon I wan drill these girl she is all types of girl that say men are Scum two of my guys couldn't penetrate her, let me give you a quick bio of her, she was married at jss3 the marriage ended two years ago she have these kind of resentment towards men and sex, and whenever I start chatting naughty with her she goes angry, anyway out here
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LeiderJa: 8:00am On Aug 31, 2020
mygee2:

Hardon I wan drill these girl she is all types of girl that say men are Scum two of my guys couldn't penetrate her, let me give you a quick bio of her, she was married at jss3 the marriage ended two years ago she have these kind of resentment towards men and sex, and whenever I start chatting naughty with her she goes angry, anyway out here
Leave her alone and save your head

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Highbeepeeh(m): 9:46am On Aug 31, 2020
My OGAS Your boy is here again with his long epistle.
That lady i told U guys about initially is already married, so am OFF her now meeting new ones but makes so much mistakes which i need some lashes(AM SORRY BOSSES)

NOW TO MAIN TALK.

I've been seeing her lately passing in front of my G ma's shop but i never make any move but just decided to test my skills on her.

1st MEETING

ME: Hey girl

HER: Yes (she stopped and waited for me to meet up with her)

ME: Have been seeing U walking with a guy when going home so it never give me the chance to talk to U(am lying cos she only walks home alone)

HER: Okay

ME: So what's her name

HER: Qobidat

ME: am IBP anyway i like U,i think U be gud as a let me have your number(GBAM, THAT'S WHERE AM HIT THAT AM NOT WITH MA phone)

HER: Let me have your own number.

ME: are U teasing me or what

HER: No now, if not because i don't have card i could have beep U up

SINCE AM NOT WITH MY PHONE I DECIDED TO GIVE HER, THEN WE WENT OUR SEPERATE WAYS, BUT SHE DIDN'T CALL

TBC

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mygee2(m): 11:14am On Aug 31, 2020
LeiderJa:

Married at JSS3? Damn that's crazy. Has it been long?

Chats like that will raise up her defense mechanism fast. Already she feels all men are bad and you're already buying into that narrative by doing things that regular guys do.

Tease her and make it as if she wants you. Example: Instead of telling her that her dress and makeup look very good, you can say "all this dress and makeup just to impress me? Whoa. Unfortunately you gotta try harder". Anything she says, you can cap it off with "Anyone that sees you will think you're dressed up to pay my dowry. I hope you know I'm expensive? Do you have money?"

Don't rush sex chat. Instead rush the teasing till she opens up.

Here's one of my absolutely favourite masterpieces:

"You're like all those girls who everyone thinks they're snubs or stuck up but in reality, that persona is actually like a wall to keep people out.

Anyone that looks beyond the wall will see you for what you are. Quirky, fun, a little annoying and definitely crazy.

All it takes is something to look inwards."
nice one I'll keep you updated
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Highbeepeeh(m): 11:15am On Aug 31, 2020
CONTINUATION

I ignored her for like 3wks. Anytime she saw me in G ma's shop, she will stylishly push her hair to the other side to see if i would follow but no i won't Until two days ago.

ME: Let me tell U something, U don't know how to lie.

HER- U don't even know what happened, You're already calling me a liar

ME- Since how many days now

HER- My phone was faulty that's why i didn't call U, and you're already calling me a lier.

ME: We don't need to argue about this, just give me the number of that faulty(cos she brought her phone out for me to see it's really faulty)

i gave her my phone to type her number, she said no that i should type it myself( she wants to boss me) then i said common type it Yourself which she did and till today that number is always switched off.

THO I HAVE SOME OTHER GALS AM PLAYING ON, BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN NEXT I DECIDED TO TALK TO HER.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by PremzY002(m): 8:40pm On Aug 31, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mygee2(m): 11:35am On Sep 01, 2020
These girl don't reply me before but yesterday I text her these @harddon a bro need reinforcement

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by EmeraldHash(m): 12:33pm On Sep 01, 2020
NevetsIbot:
i'm just at pg 30... Imagine.
Bro I just stumble on this thread and I have take my time to go through each pages. Bless help a brother with this your book
I have been a nice guy all my life and now am 24. No real girlfriend no nothing.
I know I have a problem and I have stumble on the solution.
Bro please this my email.
salawudeen890@gmail.com
Kindly save a brother from women's web.
Thanks
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 5:29pm On Sep 01, 2020
EmeraldHash:

Bro I just stumble on this thread and I have take my time to go through each pages. Bless help a brother with this your book
I have been a nice guy all my life and now am 24. No real girlfriend no nothing.
I know I have a problem and I have stumble on the solution.
Bro please this my email.
salawudeen890@gmail.com
Kindly save a brother from women's web.
Thanks

My digit is on my profile man.. Hit me on WhatsApp
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 5:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hello guys.

Just felt I'd drop this cos I have been seeing a lot of guys flopping with the drills here and most of the time, it's because of a single factor :

You are just not worth it yet in her eyes

The sweet thing is, to be worth it to a lady (most of em), is not so hard.

You can't speak bad grammar and expect a classy lady to fall for you... She's not in the demography of the type of lady that would dig you.

You can't dress like Broda Shagi and expect a classy lady to dig you.... She's far from the demography of women that'd like you.

I hope you catch my drift?

What I'm saying is this - Work on yourself and improve who you are! Be as Alpha as you can be... Work on your appearance, work on your character, your health, your physical fitness and your finances.

Only then will these drills have a high chance of working.

These drills are not for just any guy who is the equivalent of the ladies we call "Beauty without brains" or "Without Brains and without beauty"

You'd need brains to know when to drop tips from here on a babe and beauty (not only the facial aspect) to further improve on what the tips will do.

In other words - Improve yourself continually.... Be the guy even you would wanna vibe with.

And of course, there can be exceptions where a low life could spin the head of a queen but isn't it best to be a king or a top dog and continually spin the head of Queens??

9 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 11:23am On Sep 02, 2020
what about chatting with them?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by mygee2(m): 11:33am On Sep 02, 2020
HARDDON:
A reserved gurl that demands nothing , deserves everything !

And guess what EVERYTHING is?

Oga hardon I Don use these line on a babe in stuck she said "tell me more" more ink to your pen Boss

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by escapellee(m): 12:01pm On Sep 02, 2020
For home service massage in Abuja or Lagos .Contact 07033543846.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Greatwell78: 4:25pm On Sep 02, 2020
I need your advice guys , I have been I have been dating this girl for over 10 months now . It actually a long distance relationship but we always see at least once a month. Lately we been have issues because of money and she say the money am giving her was too little and anytime we have a fight she would say it over and because I love her so much I will talk to her and apologize and we would come back again. We have a fight recently again because of money and phone issues. I offer to buy her a particular new phone because that what I could afford but she told won't accept it that I shouldn't try it and just yesterday she broke up with me again and it was really angry because she kept on saying all I have given to her are just chicken change money and out of anger I told if it so that want to break up and she calling my hard earned money chicken change that she should send all back to me and she said I should send my account. So my question now is that did I do bad asking for my money back ? Since she never appreciated my help.i love her so much but I believe there is limit to what love can take this break up will be the 7th one and I tired begging her. I really hurt and confused . I don't know if I should appolize again and beg for her not break up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
Greatwell78:
I need your advice guys , I have been I have been dating this girl for over 10 months now . It actually a long distance relationship but we always see at least once a month. Lately we been have issues because of money and she say the money am giving her was too little and anytime we have a fight she would say it over and because I love her so much I will talk to her and apologize and we would come back again. We have a fight recently again because of money and phone issues. I offer to buy her a particular new phone because that what I could afford but she told won't accept it that I shouldn't try it and just yesterday she broke up with me again and it was really angry because she kept on saying all I have given to her are just chicken change money and out of anger I told if it so that want to break up and she calling my hard earned money chicken change that she should send all back to me and she said I should send my account. So my question now is that did I do bad asking for my money back ? Since she never appreciated my help.i love her so much but I believe there is limit to what love can take this break up will be the 7th one and I tired begging her. I really hurt and confused . I don't know if I should appolize again and beg for her not break up
Bro in my opinion. I feel you've allowed the lady to manipulate you. You love her and it's obvious she doesn't love you. So she's using the fact that you love her to manipulate you to do whatever she wants.

True love is in both ways.
Bro I will advise you stop all contact with her even when she calls you form that you are busy.
Bro please move on. You would find out the moment you move and find someone else you will fully appreciate the fact that you did.
She is not the most beautiful woman in the world.
Be onthe look out for other women out there. Though it might take time before you get some else use that time to develop yourself and in the rightness of time you'd find the one that truly loves you that will even be more beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Greatwell78: 10:08pm On Sep 02, 2020
Thank bro I really do appreciate this your advice. So do you still think I should still accept the offer she made paying me back all my money I gave her
derrick015:

Bro in my opinion. I feel you've allowed the lady to manipulate you. You love her and it's obvious she doesn't love you. So she's using the fact that you love her to manipulate you to do whatever she wants.

True love is in both ways.
Bro I will advise you stop all contact with her even when she calls you form that you are busy.
Bro please move on. You would find out the moment you move and find someone else you will fully appreciate the fact that you did.
She is not the most beautiful woman in the world.
Be onthe look out for other women out there. Though it might take time before you get some else use that time to develop yourself and in the rightness of time you'd find the one that truly loves you that will even be more beautiful

(1) (2) (3) ... (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.