Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,464 members, 7,823,083 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1097292 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by shollish(m): 6:39pm On Aug 04, 2020
Egungun be careful[color=#006600][/color]
Yamleg:
Harddon dakun gbami oooo.

I wish to sample an older lady in my street, I'm just out of thoughts.

Experts, I need inspiration biko.
How do I go about it.
She's 8 years older than me(married).
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by lakesidepapa(m): 11:16pm On Aug 04, 2020
Yamleg:

How do I go about it.

HARDDON Biko this one wann bang Milf

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MickeyJB(m): 11:48pm On Aug 08, 2020
Yo Bosses

There's this girl I approached and we actually had rapport.... Buh she suddenly started forming.. Probably because I didn't give her enough attention and of course she had other guys at legs begging.. I ignored her for about 2 weeks.. Recently she has been trying to get closer buh I always dismiss her with a few straight answers..

Fast forward to a yesterday, I saw her and told her to call me which she did once buh I ignored it.. I then sent her a text in the morning saying some rubbish cool and asked her to call me by 8pm... She did... Buh something happened.. I actually went BLANK shocked Everything I knew vanished from my medulla and I was just there saying words that didn't connect grin
I hung up... Only for me to call her again and tell her we should meet the next day.. And she was like all the timing and everything was just for me to tell her we should meet the next day...

Buh I realized that was a lame move sad So bosses my balls are at stake.. What should a brother do?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MickeyJB(m): 7:25pm On Aug 10, 2020
MickeyJB:
Yo Bosses

There's this girl I approached and we actually had rapport.... Buh she suddenly started forming.. Probably because I didn't give her enough attention and of course she had other guys at legs begging.. I ignored her for about 2 weeks.. Recently she has been trying to get closer buh I always dismiss her with a few straight answers..

Fast forward to a yesterday, I saw her and told her to call me which she did once buh I ignored it.. I then sent her a text in the morning saying some rubbish cool and asked her to call me by 8pm... She did... Buh something happened.. I actually went BLANK shocked Everything I knew vanished from my medulla and I was just there saying words that didn't connect grin
I hung up... Only for me to call her again and tell her we should meet the next day.. And she was like all the timing and everything was just for me to tell her we should meet the next day...

Buh I realized that was a lame move sad So bosses my balls are at stake.. What should a brother do?

Cc: HARDDON
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Priceless606: 3:21pm On Aug 11, 2020
HARDDON:

Most times we get stuffed with rules we forget to just live.

We forget the most important rule of all: You!
Your ability to deploy quick wit and sign your signature across hearts in an unforgettable way.

Are you suggesting we should let go everytime because the angle is not right?

What you are worried about is O'level knowledge.
A'level is more about the contents of your character....

Direction of approach is inconsequential to a guy that gets his onion.

You dig?

hello harddon great job you've done, remodeling overly nice guys and helping them become ballful... please how do I join your VIP group on Whatsapp or the one on your blog...... I'm anticipating your reply,if anyone else knows I'd be grateful for the response.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Spikesman: 9:08pm On Aug 13, 2020
Hello Hardin.
I want to share my experience with this girl...we met in school started talking , vibed well and she was always around almost all the time cos we receive lectures together .
I like her and she said she likes me a lot too buh she isn't ready for a relationship yet ..another time she said she is confused about her feelings that falling for someone is always hard but if I don't talk to her and flirt with another girl she would be upset ..buh we were still cool talked a lot .
during the lockdown we kinda lost our vibe ..she does not reply as fast as she usually did doesn't reply my calls too..I got vexed and left her message on read for a month. later I tried texting
her but no reply only for me to call her and she's acting like nothing happened I tried settling the beef buh she said she was not angry with me and gave some lame excuses I ended the call ...called the next day ..we talked well.
I later found this thread, noted my earlier mistakes ..she called like a week later I didn't pick.. she called some days later I picked buh was sleepy so I just told her I would call t
he next day I didn't call until like a week after buh she did not pick. called some days ago..which is like a week from my last call she did not pick either ...please harddon tell me my wrongs I wanna learn from them...I think she likes me buh I haven't won her over to the extent that she would be head over heels for me..shey you get
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Highbeepeeh(m): 9:54pm On Aug 17, 2020
My grtngz goez to all d boss in da game

i myt post my stry twice, cos am usin a java phne, datz Y am abbreviating it. Am stil an hustler.

dz gal jst aryv 2 my area last mnth. She haz seen me most on slipperz and tore cloth.
tho i do toast ladz bt am always scard and i wil end up spkin gibberish. Bt a story abt hw galz brok some SIMP guys heart made me sign my heart 2 bcom a player.

dz gal 4rm my findin wrks in a bank. As a player i already list d gals i want 2 enter their heart, and she's among tho she luks more older dan me(I NO CARE), wic means she already have experience and i hav never be in any rltnship b4.

i walked up 2 her 2day when she's coming bk 4rm wrk in my slipperz as usual, mind u av complimentd her 2wks bk dat she lukz bwtful.

tho she walks briskly(maybe shit want commot 4rm her yansh) then i also walks faster behind her

OUR CONVERSATION GOES LIKE THIS(SHE'S WALKING FAST WHILE AM TALKING 4RM BEHIND)

ME: SISTER GUD EVENING

HER:GUD EVENING (NOT LOUD ENOF, DEN I CAPITALISE ON IT)
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 9:55pm On Aug 17, 2020
Yamleg:

How do I go about it.
If a lady is older than you then she knows what’s up already. What is your relationship with her currently?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 9:59pm On Aug 17, 2020
Highbeepeeh:
My grtngz goez to all d boss in da game

i myt post my stry twice, cos am usin a java phne, datz Y am abbreviating it. Am stil an hustler.

dz gal jst aryv 2 my area last mnth. She haz seen me most on slipperz and tore cloth.
tho i do toast ladz bt am always scard and i wil end up spkin gibberish. Bt a story abt hw galz brok some SIMP guys heart made me sign my heart 2 bcom a player.

dz gal 4rm my findin wrks in a bank. As a player i already list d gals i want 2 enter their heart, and she's among tho she luks more older dan me(I NO CARE), wic means she already have experience and i hav never be in any rltnship b4.

i walked up 2 her 2day when she's coming bk 4rm wrk in my slipperz as usual, mind u av complimentd her 2wks bk dat she lukz bwtful.

tho she walks briskly(maybe shit want commot 4rm her yansh) then i also walks faster behind her

OUR CONVERSATION GOES LIKE THIS(SHE'S WALKING FAST WHILE AM TALKING 4RM BEHIND)

ME: SISTER GUD EVENING

HER:GUD EVENING (NOT LOUD ENOF, DEN I CAPITALISE ON IT)
Story for the gods. Walking with slippers and torn clothes kill ya there

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 10:00pm On Aug 17, 2020
Spikesman:
Hello Hardin.
I want to share my experience with this girl...we met in school started talking , vibed well and she was always around almost all the time cos we receive lectures together .
I like her and she said she likes me a lot too buh she isn't ready for a relationship yet ..another time she said she is confused about her feelings that falling for someone is always hard but if I don't talk to her and flirt with another girl she would be upset ..buh we were still cool talked a lot .
during the lockdown we kinda lost our vibe ..she does not reply as fast as she usually did doesn't reply my calls too..I got vexed and left her message on read for a month. later I tried texting
her but no reply only for me to call her and she's acting like nothing happened I tried settling the beef buh she said she was not angry with me and gave some lame excuses I ended the call ...called the next day ..we talked well.
I later found this thread, noted my earlier mistakes ..she called like a week later I didn't pick.. she called some days later I picked buh was sleepy so I just told her I would call t
he next day I didn't call until like a week after buh she did not pick. called some days ago..which is like a week from my last call she did not pick either ...please harddon tell me my wrongs I wanna learn from them...I think she likes me buh I haven't won her over to the extent that she would be head over heels for me..shey you get

You are doing things wrong. Why did you not answer her calls?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Highbeepeeh(m): 10:24pm On Aug 17, 2020
CONTINUATION

ME: 6TA AM GRTNG U NW

HER: AM ANSWRNG U NW

ME: SO IS THAT Y U ARE FROWNING UR FACE(NT WIT HARSH TONE)

HER: I ANSWERD U NW, Y WIL I BE FROWNG MA FACE

ME: DON'T WORRY I WUD CALL MY BRODA DAT WE AV SEEN A SOJA DAT WUD EPP SCARE BOKO HARAM OFF

HER: HE WILL BE WELCOMED

(SHE'S NOW GIVING ME MUCH GAP)

ME: CAN I KNW UR NAME

HER: WHAT DO U WANT 2 KNW MA NAME 4

ME: IS UR NAME GOLD OR IS IT WRITTEN IN #1000 (not wt harsh tone)

HER: MY NAME CAN BE GOLD OR SILVER NW

D GAP IS NW MUCH

ME: GOODNYT

HER: GOOD9T

MY OGAS OYA I NEED TO KNW WHAT TO DO WHEN NEXT WE MEET O
HARDDON

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Thazard(m): 11:13pm On Aug 17, 2020
Hi guys,

There's this girl I'm crushing on and I think she likes me.we stay in the same area,she lives close to friend's house but we have never talked to each other.She's one or two years older than I am or we are probably agemates.I used to crush on her sister until I found she has a boyfriend.She and her sister are the indoors type of girls (girls that are mostly indoors) and they live with their mum.

She has stared at me few times and immediately turned her face away.Anytime we walk opposite each other, she would face down and we would pass each other,then she would lift her face up.Most times,I choose to pass through my friend's house so I could see her and my wish usually come true.But we are always walking opposite each other.All the time we pass each other, I've never looked back at her.I tried doing it most times but my neck would never agree to turn back and stare.I don't know why this happens at all.

Today, I passed through my friend's house but didn't see her and when I was coming back she came out of their compound, looked at me and went to the store on my street to buy something (that's where she usually buy her stuffs).

There's no way I could met up with her.beside,if I walked close to her, what am I even going to say? I don't even know if she's crushing on me too.I wouldn't like to do something stupid because this would be my second time approaching a lady.

She got to the store, left there and went down the road (direction of my house) and she turned back when she had gotten to the compound before mine.She switched from the right side of the road to the left, walked past me.This evening, I was at a shop I and my friends usually relax.She and her sister were are going to throw dustbin and they passed me.I was staring at her, don't know if she's staring too because the road wasn't illuminated but I caught her sister looking at me when they were going and when they came back.

N.B: I'm a good guy, don't chase girls at all no matter how beautiful they are.

I know these details aren't enough but guys what can you access from the situation?

CC;Harddon

NevetsIbot
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Yamleg: 2:10am On Aug 18, 2020
stanliwise:
If a lady is older than you then she knows what’s up already. What is your relationship with her currently?
She's just my landlord's wife
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 8:02am On Aug 18, 2020
Yamleg:

She's just my landlord's wife
Have you heard the word:
“DON’T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT”?

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 8:04am On Aug 18, 2020
Highbeepeeh:
CONTINUATION

ME: 6TA AM GRTNG U NW

HER: AM ANSWRNG U NW

ME: SO IS THAT Y U ARE FROWNING UR FACE(NT WIT HARSH TONE)

HER: I ANSWERD U NW, Y WIL I BE FROWNG MA FACE

ME: DON'T WORRY I WUD CALL MY BRODA DAT WE AV SEEN A SOJA DAT WUD EPP SCARE BOKO HARAM OFF

HER: HE WILL BE WELCOMED

(SHE'S NOW GIVING ME MUCH GAP)

ME: CAN I KNW UR NAME

HER: WHAT DO U WANT 2 KNW MA NAME 4

ME: IS UR NAME GOLD OR IS IT WRITTEN IN #1000 (not wt harsh tone)

HER: MY NAME CAN BE GOLD OR SILVER NW

D GAP IS NW MUCH

ME: GOODNYT

HER: GOOD9T

MY OGAS OYA I NEED TO KNW WHAT TO DO WHEN NEXT WE MEET O
HARDDON
What is the meaning of goodnight??
You simply should have just gone off the topic and ask one or two question how she is doing before you go off the phone. Your chances has reduced by one bar already.
You failed in building a comfort layer

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:25am On Aug 18, 2020
igc
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Highbeepeeh(m): 12:35pm On Aug 18, 2020
You failed in building a comfort layer[/quote] Thanks, bt she didn't gve me d chanz to talk 2 her much. She was walking so fast dan me and i can't be running after her. Go thru my post again we're not on phone.

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Yamleg: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2020
stanliwise:
Have you heard the word:
“DON’T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT”?
I can gerrout of the house, bro

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2020
Yamleg:

I can gerrout of the house, bro
When it comes to a lady older than you with 8 years. Your chances are slim. Now she resides in your compound makes it slimmer.
She is married makes it a whole lot slimmer.
The best you can do right now is to develop a good rapport. Not a friendship kind of one but a rapport that give both of you a platform to talk.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by NevetsIbot(m): 9:05pm On Aug 18, 2020
Thazard:
Hi guys,

There's this girl I'm crushing on and I think she likes me.we stay in the same area,she lives close to friend's house but we have never talked to each other.She's one or two years older than I am or we are probably agemates.I used to crush on her sister until I found she has a boyfriend.She and her sister are the indoors type of girls (girls that are mostly indoors) and they live with their mum.

She has stared at me few times and immediately turned her face away.Anytime we walk opposite each other, she would face down and we would pass each other,then she would lift her face up.Most times,I choose to pass through my friend's house so I could see her and my wish usually come true.But we are always walking opposite each other.All the time we pass each other, I've never looked back at her.I tried doing it most times but my neck would never agree to turn back and stare.I don't know why this happens at all.

Today, I passed through my friend's house but didn't see her and when I was coming back she came out of their compound, looked at me and went to the store on my street to buy something (that's where she usually buy her stuffs).

There's no way I could met up with her.beside,if I walked close to her, what am I even going to say? I don't even know if she's crushing on me too.I wouldn't like to do something stupid because this would be my second time approaching a lady.

She got to the store, left there and went down the road (direction of my house) and she turned back when she had gotten to the compound before mine.She switched from the right side of the road to the left, walked past me.This evening, I was at a shop I and my friends usually relax.She and her sister were are going to throw dustbin and they passed me.I was staring at her, don't know if she's staring too because the road wasn't illuminated but I caught her sister looking at me when they were going and when they came back.

N.B: I'm a good guy, don't chase girls at all no matter how beautiful they are.

I know these details aren't enough but guys what can you access from the situation?

CC;Harddon

NevetsIbot

Man.... Talk to her... You're probably expecting some blaa Blaa about what to say and all..

I'd advise you to just chin up,.. Since y'all always walk opposite each other, try to put yourself in a position one day to walk along with her without making it seem like it was on purpose.

Tip 1... Talk to her like you've know her for long.. Don't do the boring introduction stuffs...

I'd go "Hey hey. What's up na or (girlie)"... She'll reply,..... We don't need her to say much.. Then follow up with a random conversation about anything about her or your environment... "Isn't the sun too hot? And you're just walking like no thing's burning you"

If she's interested, she'll definitely follow up.

If she ain't... She would be shocked by the way you rendered her defences useless before she even raised them and probably flow.

Well, that's just my style, you might feel the style of others though but whatever the outcome bruh....know this...

You are a king in your own lane.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Thazard(m): 8:29am On Aug 19, 2020
NevetsIbot:

Man.... Talk to her... You're probably expecting some blaa Blaa about what to say and all..

I'd advise you to just chin up,.. Since y'all always walk opposite each other, try to put yourself in a position one day to walk along with her without making it seem like it was on purpose.

Tip 1... Talk to her like you've know her for long.. Don't do the boring introduction stuffs...

I'd go "Hey hey. What's up na or (girlie)"... She'll reply,..... We don't need her to say much.. Then follow up with a random conversation about anything about her or your environment... "Isn't the sun too hot? And you're just walking like no thing's burning you"

If she's interested, she'll definitely follow up.

If she ain't... She would be shocked by the way you rendered her defences useless before she even raised them and probably flow.

Well, that's just my style, you might feel the style of others though but whatever the outcome bruh....know this...

You are a king in your own lane.

Thanks a lot
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Thazard(m): 8:30am On Aug 19, 2020
stanliwise:
Have you heard the word: “DON’T SHIT WHERE YOU EAT”?
Hahaha, Trouble is sleeping, that guy wants to go and wake it up!

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Spikesman: 1:52pm On Aug 19, 2020
stanliwise:

You are doing things wrong. Why did you not answer her calls?

I didn't cos I wanted her to feel like she is losing me so she wouldn't kinda take me for granted...
prior to the first call she posted on her status that she was bored ..so when I saw her call I was like so cos ure bored now u remember me ...shey you get ...
well, what would you suggest tho?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 3:34pm On Aug 19, 2020
Spikesman:

I didn't cos I wanted her to feel like she is losing me so she wouldn't kinda take me for granted...
prior to the first call she posted on her status that she was bored ..so when I saw her call I was like so cos ure bored now u remember me ...shey you get ...
well, what would you suggest tho?
There is something that is called hot and cold. When a girl behave lackadaisical, give her a little space before you ping back. The more unreasonable she behave the more and more gap you give her before you relate with her later on.
As soon as a girl start to comply then the little and little energy you start to add energy too.
It must sync meaning you should over react or under react someone/any of you will start feeling a little low or akward

Like when she calls you, you don’t need to pick all the calls but do pick most times. What you do in the calls is what is most important. How relax you are and how soon you get out of the calls is important. Be in control of when to leave and when not to.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Zoomx(m): 10:14am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 10:41am On Aug 20, 2020
Zoomx:
NevetsIbot
Stanliwise

Please give me some more examples that I could use on her.
If it the one you post about. Then for the fact you too have been passing each other too often means you have failed the 3-sec rule. Meaning you two have had so much contact without any real communication. This mean either you or her is shy and you both know that.

For the now you need to find a way to dev a rapport with her. A simple greeting, a lite compliment(not everytime).
Then after little rapport then next step is enquirer, knowing alittle about her and this is just like.
“I don’t know your name”. If she respond well then follow with some history of how you have been seeing her and how you thought she was this and that e.g “quite and shy”. Then compliment her on the new revelation you just know, like she is fun person more than you thought.
The break it, move on.
This should later follow up by little chit chat when next you meet about some fluffy stuff like “Being a student”, “The pandemic effect”.
One way One trick to get her number is to her number is to tell her how you didn’t see her anywhere around for some day and you thought she travelled (This should be true o) wait for her defense response and then say this “Let me have your number”. Then after it, quit chat and move ahead.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Thazard(m): 10:50am On Aug 20, 2020
Nevetslbot Stanliwise Please give me some more examples that I could use on her.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Thazard(m): 10:51am On Aug 20, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 10:53am On Aug 20, 2020
Thazard:
Stanliwise sorry I used my diary account to quote to, please delete your quote!
If it the one you post above. Then for the fact you too have been passing each other too often means you have failed the 3-sec rule. Meaning you two have had so much contact without any real communication. This mean either you or her are just shy and you both know that.

For the now you need to find a way to dev a rapport with her. A simple greeting, a lite compliment(not everytime).
Then after little rapport then next step is “The enquirer”, knowing alittle about her and this is just like.
“I don’t know your name”. If she respond well then follow with some history of how you have been seeing her and how you thought she was this and that e.g “quite and shy”, let her defend and respond then do counter. Then compliment her on the new revelation you just know, like she is fun person more than you thought.
The break it, move on.
This should later follow up by little chit chat when next you meet about some fluffy stuff like “Being a student”, “The pandemic effect”.
One way One trick to get her number is to her number is to tell her how you didn’t see her anywhere around for some day and you thought she travelled (This should be true o) wait for her defense response and then say this “Let me have your number”. Then after it, quit chat and move ahead.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Thazard(m): 10:55am On Aug 20, 2020
stanliwise:

If it the one you post above. Then for the fact you too have been passing each other too often means you have failed the 3-sec rule. Meaning you two have had so much contact without any real communication. This mean either you or her are just shy and you both know that.

Then after little rapport then next step is enquirer, knowing alittle about her and this is just like.
“I don’t know your name”. If she respond well then follow with some history of how you have been seeing her and how you thought she was this and that e.g “quite and shy”. Then compliment her on the new revelation you just know, like she is fun person more than you thought.
The break it, move on.

Ha you have quoted it already.
There's no need of deleting it again.But Bros is it 5G you are using?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 10:57am On Aug 20, 2020
Thazard:

Ha you have quoted it already.
There's no need of deleting it again.But Bros is it 5G you are using?
ahahahhaa. Anyway to pull this effect you must appear casual and real. Don’t appear like a student on debate speech o.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Thazard(m): 11:01am On Aug 20, 2020
stanliwise:
ahahahhaa. Anyway to pull this effect you must appear casual and real. Don’t appear like a student on debate speech o.
Yeah, Thanks got it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.