Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,645 members, 7,816,654 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (262) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095566 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Osamagioghowewi(m): 11:07pm On Sep 02, 2020

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by wisest10: 11:21pm On Sep 02, 2020
LeiderJa:

Married at JSS3? Damn that's crazy. Has it been long?

Chats like that will raise up her defense mechanism fast. Already she feels all men are bad and you're already buying into that narrative by doing things that regular guys do.

Tease her and make it as if she wants you. Example: Instead of telling her that her dress and makeup look very good, you can say "all this dress and makeup just to impress me? Whoa. Unfortunately you gotta try harder". Anything she says, you can cap it off with "Anyone that sees you will think you're dressed up to pay my dowry. I hope you know I'm expensive? Do you have money?"

Don't rush sex chat. Instead rush the teasing till she opens up.

Here's one of my absolutely favourite masterpieces:

"You're like all those girls who everyone thinks they're snubs or stuck up but in reality, that persona is actually like a wall to keep people out.

Anyone that looks beyond the wall will see you for what you are. Quirky, fun, a little annoying and definitely crazy.

All it takes is something to look inwards."
I need mentorship grin

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:43pm On Sep 02, 2020
HARDDON:
for a lil sniff of a lady's pants they can sell their soul!

You see them on fb thanking ladies for accepting their friends's request. they like every post of their crush and no matter how ugly, fat and fuggly she is, they wud wax lyrical how beautiful she is.

they try not to annoy them ladies, say the seemingly right words and hope they get noticed. they are the type that go flooding a gurl's inbox with messages thinking one day she wud respond embarassed
they go spending on gurls thinking that they can BUY them with gifts and gets frustrated when they have been friendzoned

you can overcome all these and turn the tables arround if this write up describes you. kindly note that behaving like this, turns ladies off emotional and wud only hang arround to milk you.

Next post, i would share with you the way out of this weak lane
thank u so much
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Sep 02, 2020
HARDDON:
We wud go back to d nitty-gritty after now n talk ways to woo ladies

( without really wooing them, If a lady hasn't asked u If u even know her name after u guys finished rumbling, then u haven't been wooing d right way...If a lady hasn't Suddenly realised her self n asked what just happened, u need this drill)

n LET THEM STRIVE TO Keep u If u so wish
bring it on
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:57pm On Sep 02, 2020
HARDDON:
DRILL NUGGET 2:

HOW TO APPROACH LADIES( THE VERY BEST, YOU GOT TO HAVE STANDARDS NOW),
GET THE NUMBER AND GET OUT( WITHIN 5MINS)

To start off, we would like to advise: for now, your aim is to try and build your confidence, douse tension and expunge the fear factor first; let's make friends instead looking for mating dates.
D

SENSE PILL 3: Go with FRIENDS making ATTITUDE NOT DATING/MATING one.

have it at the back of your mind that for every lady u meet from now henceforth, you wud be genuinely interested in meeting them and making NEW FRIENDS not the boo0bs and down below.

Reason for this is that when you go with a dating attitude,
it breeds tension, which sometimes breeds stuttering, oozing off of needy personality( doing all to please her ) , losing your respect and self worth and ultimately losing her. or you get friendzoned or turned into a mugu( this usually happens when she senses u can do anything to please her but she doesn't really like u, just ur cash).

and if peradventure she rejects you, talks down on u and embarrasses u in public( never experienced that,How can u also? Armed with fun n quick wit?), u wud handle it like a man should and not let it make u withdraw into ur sheLL from d world of women

Meeting a lady with just friendship attitude, removes the tension, u are more likely to be u and in full control of the convo and how it swings, throw in wit and kill it off with humour. by this, you learn to be more relaxed around the super hot ladies, fear factor is blown out and u get to realize them hawt ladies luv to meet guys as much as guys luv to meet them, just that they have filters you must get tru b4 they shine tru

a practiced hunter is frigid with his weapon, he aims and takes out targets( no matter how far) but to get to that peek of perfection, one thing is most needed; practice. he wud miss alot of great kills while at it, but if he keeps his head down, and learn his trade, Experience wud be his life long anchor.
R
Remember, the monkey earn his right to life, by humping from one tree to the other.

So first learn to crawl( make friends) b4 you dare to fly( mate dates)

go out and meet ladies, whether they appeal to you or not, just poke some fun and walk on by while she laughs loudest. build your confidence, then u begin to get selective and only approach the super hawt ones as your balls grow and you learn to think more funly on you feet!
from today I'm going with the mindset of mkin pals

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:09am On Sep 03, 2020
NevetsIbot:
mehn! Back then... I suffer for girls hand o. I was very goodlooking, was a NICE guy. But my ugly friends, the crude guys,the bad boys got all the girls, bleeped the bleepables. I was just single. At the same time doing all my best to please a lady. I got bored after my upteenth rejection. I started snubbing their messages, which was wrong.... i got burnt.
I then googled on how to woo a girl, got to wikihow and saw the same 'nice guy' blaa blaa. Till i stumbled on one alpha male magazine. I read it, the alpha male seemed to me like a real man who cared less about ladies. I googled the alpha males traits and got em at the same time improving my eye contact,touching, walk,sense of humour.... I developed myself. I started saying no to some requests, i started telling my mind to ladies, as blunt as they were. I became a man, i knew what I wanted and went for it. I made cocky jokes, dumped pick up lines and all. Did unexpexted things. A moment i could be smilling and the next moment looking as straight as ever. I might pass by an attractive girl without looking at her.... By the way... This one works well, ive had girls coming to me to ask ''do you hate me?'' and I will be like ''were you the one that stole my fifth birthday cake? Why should i hate you?''... . . . That earns you respect from them an flock after you trying to get your Attention.

In a few days, i noticed I was already a lady magnet... Speaking about now, im bugged every now and then with unknown phonecalls,whatsapp msgs, and random girls saying ''i know this face'' *lie*.
*women find men in control attractive.

I'm hapi 4u
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:40am On Sep 03, 2020
Adasun:
some of this gals are as dumb as an ice block.

U will use some of this witty jokes and u wil notice only urself laughingembarassed embarassed

or she would like,what is this guy saying

Or i don't understand u sad sad

one thing is for sure,woman thing no dey pay.

Focuse,have positive goals,become rich,look for a gud woman to marry,shikena!!!grin

Lolzzzz
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 12:42am On Sep 03, 2020
Adasun:
dude,i don drop woman matter.

I have better goals to meet up with rather than hunting women like dogcry

u will be suprise dat some of them would nt even smile at some of ur extemporize jokes u wrote up their.

Bros being a player no da my crib again.i just wan enjoy normal lyf.

After all at the end all na vanity
U lie brother

In this life wee need woman

Nature has it

Just enjoy the game

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:38am On Sep 03, 2020
Greatwell78:
Thank bro I really do appreciate this your advice. So do you still think I should still accept the offer she made paying me back all my money I gave her
I feel she's bluffing and she doesn't really mean she will send you back the money.
Just leave her alone.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Utibe96: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2020
opp you good die ...thanks for helping a lots of guys out ...

I just met my ex of 8 years on social media ...we started chatting buh never met physically,we chat at length and late at night,I asked about her relationship life she's say her suppose boyfriend is abroad and I told her mine is also away because of the closure of campus, I got her number yesterday ...I honestly like her I want her back or even to bleep once more ..
experience men in the house please help on the next step
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 10:35am On Sep 03, 2020
peterangelo:
U lie brother
In this life wee need woman
Nature has it
Just enjoy the game
no, u need them not me.

They are just commodity i enjoy frm time to time.

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2020
Greatwell78:
Thank bro I really do appreciate this your advice. So do you still think I should still accept the offer she made paying me back all my money I gave her
Bruh she ain't giving you one naira
grin cheesy

she dey use you catch cruise

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Greatwell78: 4:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
I swear ! Girls are really something else, you can't just find any good one again
2dice01:
Bruh she ain't giving you one naira
grin cheesy

she dey use you catch cruise

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 5:01pm On Sep 03, 2020
Osamagioghowewi:
I have this neighbor of my, I manage to suck her boobs but when I try to put her cloths off she stop me and work away, ever since she don’t want me to come close to her or talk to her, I really like this girl and I want to date her, she should I do

NOTE- I told her about my feelings before but she not given me a yes or a no
how did you manage to suck her boobs?
And meanwhile when you tried to go further and she walked away, she just saw you as one stupid pervert that like to devour any girl.
After sucking, did she behave like she wants to Bleep you? If no then you failed the seduction test.... everything don’t happen in one day. The process has to mature somewhat.
Things must happen like it naturally occurred else people could feel like they are cheap.
This don’t mean you have fallen out of track tho. It just means you kinda konjified and you want to objectify her to satisfy your pleasure. It doesn’t mean she don’t want sex. Resets your memory and start afresh.
Meanwhile you don’t need a yes or a no; Do you tell people your feeling so as to find validation?

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 5:12pm On Sep 03, 2020
Greatwell78:
I swear ! Girls are really something else, you can't just find any good one again
There are many good ones. You only have to be vigilant. A lot of good ones abound but it depends on what you mean by good?
The problem is that many people don’t have a good eye of who is good and who is not, so they instead build a tunnel and assume that all are bad just like you’re doing.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 5:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Adasun:
no, u need them not me.

They are just commodity i enjoy frm time to time.
if you have a daughter or a sister then clean that comment.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 5:17pm On Sep 03, 2020
Utibe96:
opp you good die ...thanks for helping a lots of guys out ...

I just met my ex of 8 years on social media ...we started chatting buh never met physically,we chat at length and late at night,I asked about her relationship life she's say her suppose boyfriend is abroad and I told her mine is also away because of the closure of campus, I got her number yesterday ...I honestly like her I want her back or even to bleep once more ..
experience men in the house please help on the next step
Better leave her alone for her Boyfriend and let the girl be.

Meanwhile You said you want help yet you are chatting with her at length every night. So what do you guys then chat?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 5:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Highbeepeeh:
CONTINUATION

I ignored her for like 3wks. Anytime she saw me in G ma's shop, she will stylishly push her hair to the other side to see if i would follow but no i won't Until two days ago.

ME: Let me tell U something, U don't know how to lie.

HER- U don't even know what happened, You're already calling me a liar

ME- Since how many days now

HER- My phone was faulty that's why i didn't call U, and you're already calling me a lier.

ME: We don't need to argue about this, just give me the number of that faulty(cos she brought her phone out for me to see it's really faulty)

i gave her my phone to type her number, she said no that i should type it myself( she wants to boss me) then i said common type it Yourself which she did and till today that number is always switched off.

THO I HAVE SOME OTHER GALS AM PLAYING ON, BUT WHAT SHOULD I DO WHEN NEXT I DECIDED TO TALK TO HER.
shey you nor dey work ni? Wey you always dey road side dey see her everyday. Omo na see finish be dat o.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Highbeepeeh(m): 5:45pm On Sep 03, 2020
stanliwise:
shey you nor dey work ni? Wey you always dey road side dey see her everyday. Omo na see finish be dat o.
Baba na school i dey o, just go stay with my Grandma for sometime
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 5:52pm On Sep 03, 2020
Highbeepeeh:
Baba na school i dey o, just go stay with my Grandma for sometime
She dey avoid you be dat o. But since she nor get liver to talk say she nor want you then you can pressure her more. But don’t drop any coin for that kind of girl head o. Until commitment enters a relationship don’t ever place any stack. Just keep catching cruise(by cruise I mean use your free time/energy for this type of people).
Even if you get a YES don’t attach any serious emotion

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 6:42pm On Sep 03, 2020
Greatwell78:
What do you mean by Good cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Adasun(m): 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2020
stanliwise:
if you have a daughter or a sister then clean that comment.
they are just a commodity i enjoy frm time to time
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Osamagioghowewi(m): 9:25pm On Sep 03, 2020
Please straighten me I want to get back in track with her please HARDON AND CO
stanliwise:
how did you manage to suck her boobs?
And meanwhile when you tried to go further and she walked away, she just saw you as one stupid pervert that like to devour any girl.
After sucking, did she behave like she wants to Bleep you? If no then you failed the seduction test.... everything don’t happen in one day. The process has to mature somewhat.
Things must happen like it naturally occurred else people could feel like they are cheap.
This don’t mean you have fallen out of track tho. It just means you kinda konjified and you want to objectify her to satisfy your pleasure. It doesn’t mean she don’t want sex. Resets your memory and start afresh.
Meanwhile you don’t need a yes or a no; Do you tell people your feeling so as to find validation?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 9:29pm On Sep 03, 2020
Adasun:
they are just a commodity i enjoy frm time to time
Then so be it. Commodity they are for you
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 9:41pm On Sep 03, 2020
Osamagioghowewi:
Please straighten me I want to get back in track with her please HARDON AND CO
You need to check on her, more like an invite to discussion. If she don’t then just do some lite apology of how you were caught up in the moment and how you think she misinterpreted your actions. Don’t over apologize and make nasty promises. If she still remain still and sober then you need to remain calm and cool and pretend like you are over what happens, don’t do a second apology even if it comes up again just tell her things went so fast than you can thought it would.

Do lite greeting and simple talk if necessary and go your way. The summary is that you need to build some comfort pad around you two and take things step by step, make all your actions look a little natural, some girls like it that way . Two of you already knows what up, and you know what you both want but don’t make anyone look cheap if they don’t want to.
Before you enter your pervert mode learn to read body Language.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 9:55pm On Sep 03, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by antiApc(m): 10:43pm On Sep 03, 2020
Emeritus professor harddon

Pls I have an issue with babes!!!I'm not an introvert !!!I'm very very sociable ,like people are always saying "this guy u relate with virtually everybody either man or woman,soon u will start relating with goats on the street"

But I have this problem asking girls out when I really want to and I believe its cos I have this darkspots and pimples on my face ,tho not much ,I get pimples once in a while but it makes me loss confidence easily ...I won't say I'm extremely handsome but I'm not bad at all,little above average,6'2ft tall,well shaped not muscular o but I get body too ,choc in color ..

Pls how can I look beyond those little dark spots and get my dream girls cos I have girls around me ,they like me cos I make dem laugh especially with d way I speak my pidgin

Biko help a brother

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Highbeepeeh(m): 10:28am On Sep 04, 2020
stanliwise:
She dey avoid you be dat o. But since she nor get liver to talk say she nor want you then you can pressure her more. But don’t drop any coin for that kind of girl head o. Until commitment enters a relationship don’t ever place any stack. Just keep catching cruise(by cruise I mean use your free time/energy for this type of people).
Even if you get a YES don’t attach any serious emotion
BIG BOSS want to leave her for now jare i don't even like her just want to use her for practice ground tho she's beautiful. I even saw her looking at my G ma's shop yesterday, she didn't see me cos i was behind the shop and the place was dark unlike before that she'll snub and pass if am there. Maybe when i have time, will meet her again cos want to start learning a skills before SCH resumes.

BOSS there is the girl am also working on tho she's confusing me but i like her, will give U details about her soon.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2020
Highbeepeeh:
BIG BOSS want to leave her for now jare i don't even like her just want to use her for practice ground tho she's beautiful. I even saw her looking at my G ma's shop yesterday, she didn't see me cos i was behind the shop and the place was dark unlike before that she'll snub and pass if am there. Maybe when i have time, will meet her again cos want to start learning a skills before SCH resumes.

BOSS there is the girl am also working on tho she's confusing me but i like her, will give U details about her soon.
Catching cruise is part of the games. It is a good thing when we really ask ourself the question “Do I really like her”?.
That question will determine to some extent how much of our effort we throw into thing.
And you got that right! Nice one.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 2:46pm On Sep 04, 2020
antiApc:
Emeritus professor harddon

Pls I have an issue with babes!!!I'm not an introvert !!!I'm very very sociable ,like people are always saying "this guy u relate with virtually everybody either man or woman,soon u will start relating with goats on the street"

But I have this problem asking girls out when I really want to and I believe its cos I have this darkspots and pimples on my face ,tho not much ,I get pimples once in a while but it makes me loss confidence easily ...I won't say I'm extremely handsome but I'm not bad at all,little above average,6'2ft tall,well shaped not muscular o but I get body too ,choc in color ..

Pls how can I look beyond those little dark spots and get my dream girls cos I have girls around me ,they like me cos I make dem laugh especially with d way I speak my pidgin

Biko help a brother
what is the meaning the so-called dark spot you’re talking about?
Or maybe you just have insecurity problems. You think girls consider your facial beauty? How many of them have ever told you they would leave because of the spot?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by antiApc(m): 7:34pm On Sep 04, 2020
stanliwise:
what is the meaning the so-called dark spot you’re talking about?
Or maybe you just have insecurity problems. You think girls consider your facial beauty? How many of them have ever told you they would leave because of the spot?

Yes insecurity problems is the word!!!

But sincerely if u have ever had this little spots u would understand easily ,it tends to make one uneasy and conscious around people most esp the opposite sex

I make lots and lots of female friends and we roll together...but when it comes to asking dem out I freeze out and start having this notion that they might turn me down cos of those little spots

I really want to get out of that situation
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 8:17pm On Sep 04, 2020
antiApc:

Yes insecurity problems is the word!!!

But sincerely if u have ever had this little spots u would understand easily ,it tends to make one uneasy and conscious around people most esp the opposite sex

I make lots and lots of female friends and we roll together...but when it comes to asking dem out I freeze out and start having this notion that they might turn me down cos of those little spots

I really want to get out of that situation
You have to deal with the insecurities and don’t mistake roll to asking a girl out.
If you meet a girl and you didn’t tip romantic interest at any point, forget about asking them out. Making friends with girl is as easy as friends with a boy. Don’t get it twisted bro.
The longer you form friends you like the without showing your interest the harder it becomes for you to do so.
For female friends you feel you wanna date then start acting like a boyfriend material and not friends. Boyfriends create a romantic tension, don’t hide your intentions from a girl and don’t confess it either. Think you are confused That is the way it sounds.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) (264) (265) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.