Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,630 members, 7,816,593 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (266) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095559 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by manychallenges: 7:23pm On Oct 08, 2020
Blessedboy23:

You see me i dey page 172 i just start to read this dating drill from first again
But is not easy o

But this harddon really try o
He did all this for free

Abeg manychallenges abeg finish am joor
Is very small just 265 pages cheesy grin
Reading numerous pages from phone ain't that gonna be easy brother
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blessedboy23(m): 7:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
manychallenges:
Reading numerous pages from phone ain't that gonna be easy brother
So you want it like a text book(hard copy)

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by manychallenges: 9:47pm On Oct 08, 2020
Blessedboy23:

So you want it like a text book(hard copy)
Yeah or better still on a laptop in order to have a bigger and clearer view..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blessedboy23(m): 10:15pm On Oct 08, 2020
manychallenges:
Yeah or better still on a laptop in order to have a bigger and clearer view..
Lol is not easy o cheesy
Me i dont like reading with hardcopy i feel lazy to read it i prefer it on phone

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 08, 2020
I get one babe wey dey my area kindly gimme code grin
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blessedboy23(m): 3:47pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fact1:
I get one babe wey dey my area kindly gimme code grin
Which code cheesy grin
Na code you want to give the babe

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Ekitibiased(m): 3:56pm On Oct 09, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 09, 2020
Blessedboy23:

Which code cheesy grin
Na code you want to give the babe

Shebi you guys dey give person code niii,,,,,,,,,,,,,,grin grin,,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blessedboy23(m): 7:22pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fact1:

Shebi you guys dey give person code niii,,,,,,,,,,,,,,grin grin,,,,,,,,,,,
Abeg is not code no be number Na drills The babe you want give her code cheesy grin is she doing facebook or instagram??

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Oct 09, 2020
Blessedboy23:

Abeg is not code no be number
Na drills
The babe you want give her code cheesy grin
is she doing facebook or instagram??

grin,,,,,,,,

Let's start business,,,,,,, but make sure your code work,,,,,,,if not hago change ham for you nii oo,,,,,,grin

She get both but I'm not a guy dat like using online code,,,,,let see each other and finish it ,,grin,,,,,wink
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blessedboy23(m): 8:36pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fact1:

grin,,,,,,,,

Let's start business,,,,,,, but make sure your code work,,,,,,,if not hago change ham for you nii oo,,,,,,grin

She get both but I'm not a guy dat like using online code,,,,,let see each other and finish it ,,grin,,,,,wink
If you want to understand everything about dating and approch
You must have to read this thread dating drills from page 1-60 you go enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Oct 09, 2020
Blessedboy23:

If you want to understand everything about dating and approch
You must have to read this thread dating drills from page 1-60 you go enjoy it

Egbamii!!!!! shey ano get job nii,,,,,,,grin

Over 60 pages haba,,,,,,,,,,cheesy

And you can't just pity me,,,,,,,,koburu,,,,,,,,

I will go and chop my slap in peace
grin ,,,,,,,,,since you can't gimme code
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blessedboy23(m): 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2020
Fact1:

Egbamii!!!!! shey ano get job nii,,,,,,,grin

Over 60 pages haba,,,,,,,,,,cheesy

And you can't just pity me,,,,,,,,koburu,,,,,,,,
I will go and chop my slap in peace grin ,,,,,,,,,since you can't gimme code
Go and chop your slap in peace Me way i read am i not a human being abi cheesy Oya read from page 1-10 you go learn something na there is some line on how to approch,how to overcome shyness they are plenty just try and read it me too that how am safe now it teaches me alot on 1.dont ask a girl out 2.dont spent alot on her unless you feel like spending 3.why do good girls like bad guys 4.the confident to approch a girl 5.how to start a conversation with a girl 6.how to deal with rejection 7.dont ever try to date/sex another man's wife 8.dont ever tell a girl this word "i love you" 9.how to approch the first kiss 10.the right way to touch a girl this is what i learn from page 1-100 So try and learn also That the fact about this thread DATING DRILLS

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2020
Blessedboy23:

Go and chop your slap in peace
Me way i read am i not a human being abi cheesy
Oya read from page 1-10
you go learn something na
there is some line on how to approch,how to overcome shyness they are plenty
just try and read it me too that how am safe now
it teaches me alot on
1.dont ask a girl out
2.dont spent alot on her unless you feel like spending
3.why do good girls like bad guys
4.the confident to approch a girl
5.how to start a conversation with a girl
6.how to deal with rejection
7.dont ever try to date/sex another man's wife
8.dont ever tell a girl this word "i love you"
9.how to approch the first kiss
10.the right way to touch a girl
this is what i learn from page 1-100
So try and learn also
That the fact about this thread DATING DRILLS

Lemme alone joor cheesy,,,,,,,

Since you can't help,,,,,,,,,

I've opened a thread for it ,,,,,,,a friend in need is a friend in deed
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by igboboy3(m): 9:53pm On Oct 10, 2020
dudesexy111:
Hi guys this is my first time of posting here,I have been following this thread for a very long time now and I really need you guys advice now....I am 25 years now and I am currently dating this girl who is 19 but she is very matured...so we started dating and at some point I tried to sex her and she said no that we can only romance that no sex so I was curious and I asked her if she was a virgin she told me she is not sure which I really didn’t believe so we had a disagreement one day I had to pressure She told me she is not a virgin and came up with this story that while she was playing some where at the age of 5 that she just saw blood coming out of her private part so since then she is not really sure if she is a virgin....so I was like no problem kept it going and later I heard it from someone that she is still with her ex and I asked her one day that has her ex ever sex her she said no that they just kissed and nothing more...this a girl I spend for and try to give her the little I could give her when she needs help...this night I had to tell her I am not doing any Romance anymore because it just like me torturing my self and I will never touch her anymore and she said no problem and this a girl I am planning to give money for her birthday coming next month....I am thinking of breaking up with her after her birthday and never have anything to do with her....I am just having feeling the ex might be fucking her very well forming saint for me.....you guys should just advise me because I can’t continue with this no sex.....no bashing please

I know you said "no bashing", but you deserve bashing.

Most women will rarely tell you the truth about their past sexual activities, so whether she's a virgin or olosho is impossible to know. Toto no get receipt. Stop asking !!
It's also possible you're not good at forepl@y. If you take some time to learn how women are aroused and do it properly, it almost always leads to sex. Sex is not something men take, it's what women give.
Like somebody else said, be willing to let her go ( a la dump). Too many posters here treat their gfs as the only woman in the world. As a man, you should have boundaries ( things you will tolerate and will not tolerate) You're giving her money but she doesn't care how you feel . . . and you're still giving her money for birthday. angry

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IRIEBOY(m): 9:10am On Oct 16, 2020
so happy I read about this thread.. I just broke up with my girlfriend of 8years.. I caught her cheating on me,she went to see a guy in another state and she was lieing to me she was still in her hometown.. it's really hard for me. guys please I need some words of encouragements( either harsh or cool). am down and heart broken.. I need to man up
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 1:58pm On Oct 16, 2020
IRIEBOY:
so happy I read about this thread.. I just broke up with my
girlfriend of 8years.. I caught her cheating on me,she went
to see a guy in another state and she was lieing to me she
was still in her hometown.. it's really hard for me. guys
please I need some words of encouragements( either harsh
or cool). am down and heart broken.. I need to man up
No Harsh words today Bro
You need to take yourself out and celebrate
Your favorite Beer + Cowtail

You dudge a stray Bullet
Imagine if you had married Her

You need to know women don't care if she loves you before
If she ain't feeling it anymore
She is Gone

Digest this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know

Its the Promax of this Particular thread grin

6 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IRIEBOY(m): 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2020
2dice01:
No Harsh words today Bro You need to take yourself out and celebrate Your favorite Beer + Cowtail
You dudge a stray Bullet Imagine if you had married Her
You need to know women don't care if she loves you before If she ain't feeling it anymore She is Gone
Digest this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6048178/reality-every-guy-need-know
Its the Promax of this Particular thread grin
thanks alot.. one love boss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 3:07pm On Oct 16, 2020
grin,,,,,,,,,,
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Remmedy(m): 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2020
IRIEBOY:

Listen to this song make it your favourite

Dean lewis - Be alright

".........I know you love her, but it's over, mate
It doesn't matter, put the phone away
It's never easy to walk away
Let her go, it'll be okay
It's gonna hurt for a bit of time
So bottoms up, let's forget tonight
You'll find another and you'll be just fine
Let her go"

Nothing heals
The past like time
And they can't steal
The love you're born to find........"

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Remmedy(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
IRIEBOY Happiness is personal... Don't let a woman decide that for you.... Give it time you d be fine... you find the destined one ..

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IRIEBOY(m): 10:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
Remmedy:
IRIEBOY Happiness is personal...
Don't let a woman decide that for you....
Give it time you d be fine...
you find the destined one ..
thanks alot .. your word really gave me more hope and joy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by IRIEBOY(m): 10:02pm On Oct 16, 2020
Remmedy:

Listen to this song make it your favourite
Dean lewis - Be alright

".........I know you love her, but it's over, mate It doesn't matter, put the phone away It's never easy to walk away Let her go, it'll be okay It's gonna hurt for a bit of time So bottoms up, let's forget tonight You'll find another and you'll be just fine Let her go"
Nothing heals The past like time And they can't steal The love you're born to find........"
wow.. thanks alot... you guys have really helped me.. Gracias
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sajmark(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
HARDDON:

cheesy grin
( grin
Boss, I feel it isn't right for me to learn all this drills 4 free without breaking radio silence to say "THANK YOU"... I'm still on page 110 but I had to rush over and appreciate @HARDDON and all the BOSSES in da house.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by osusu(m): 8:59am On Oct 19, 2020
IRIEBOY:
Mention me on an old thread bro, there are a few things I need to teach you, so you can better understand the game called relationships, i can't say it here coz it wouldn't really tally with most people's perception of the reality of relationships
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Eddodoh(m): 4:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
I am grateful to God, Harddon & other people who contributed positively to this thread.

I thought that I know all about the women world & the game not until I stumbled on this thread.

Fews years ago, I had all they ladies flocked around me to the extent that I earned the nicknames like Jim Iyke, Big Player & so on. Then, I had lots of cash flowing but when the cash ain't flowing like b4, I was lost.

This resulted to lack of confidence, trying to impress ladies which most times I got burnt, not getting laid. Babes, used me to play ball. I was like a Football Club on relegation. I began to wonder how my pals get ladies attention & most times, get laid even without a dime.

Everything seem to be changing now. I get lots of attention without stress. I have learnt not to try to impress any lady I'm interested in, Neva to be needy or clingy. To demonstrate value & let the lady chase me.

I was good at asking ladies to come to my place but not any more.

Today, a lady I asked out but said we should friends first which I agreed but wasn't picking my calls.
I stopped calling & whenever I see her, she greets, I just smile, Neva answered & snubbed her. Now, she's all over me & requested we see later.

Another one that I have being seducing, now coming to my place, feel comfortable & was reluctant to follow her sister when she called. U know, she was OK being with me & I am thinking, what next.

I have lots of them on queue at the moment.

What really helped me to up my game, I went through this thread. Read books like The Game, Mystery Method: How To Seduce Beautiful Women, Art of Seduction, The Rational Male.

I will appreciate more advice & suggestions to boost my game.

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ORIJIN201(m): 3:40pm On Oct 20, 2020
Be creative with your opening messages. She is likely to play along or she is just a sadist. Be different. Ditch the Hello, hey, hi and all those boolshit. She has the same messages in her dm in 100s!!!

Today on Tinder!

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2020
olaboy1:

Keeping a woman is all about self discipline and mind control, if you are not mentally strong you become a wimp.
Generally ask yourself what more is she bringing to the table apart from sex. A long term relationship is the best way to ruin a man’s life in this present day and age, stop being the victim of vindictive attitude, manipulation, illusion of self beauty and sense of entitlement because it takes two to tango.

If you read most of the female comments on nairaland, you would quickly realize how they feel their vaginas can pay the bills. Women should not be treated as queens just because they have vaginas or because they are attractive. Your girl probably has this higher power dynamics over you because when she post one revealing pic on her IG or Facebook, the whole crew of sailors (some of them married) start tearing up her comment sections and she responds to none due to her Femi-narcissistic tendencies of gross validation attention seeking syndrome. Stop playing her silly diva attention seeking game, focus on your life and hustle...when her body and pussy shivels, your achievements last forever.

If you find any faults in any woman please call her out immediately, because women have no inhibitions whatsoever about nagging and shit testing men and pointing out every flaws they see in us (ohhh he is too short, ohhh he is broke, ohh he doesn’t have any fashion sense etc), so it’s time to play the game women play...if she is fat tell her she is fat, if she is ugly tell her she is ugly, if she is boring and unintelligent tell her so.

You have to be mysterious and unpredictable if you are still hell bent on having a long term relationship with women, I’m sure you have heard women saying they hate men that are predictable and that they can control and that is why they keep giving you the predictability and controllability tests for the rest of your life, you need a caveman style to really sustain a LTR with women by putting them in their place.
You can be nice at times, but you have to make them earn it and you can’t overdo it and it has to be a rare occurrence because this makes them work for your validation but you also have to show that they can’t do the same thing every time, you got to make them earn it in different ways. Don’t be too nice and don’t be much of a dick either, avoid falling in the generic position all her male orbiters are. You have to keep everything in balance and always keep her guessing. Don’t let her understand your financial predicaments and successes, because women are irrational and illogical, you always have to keep them guessing. They are far far away from reality and you don’t have any business trying to make her see reality because they have never been known to understand reality, and that’s why they feed on stupid tv shows paraded as reality tv and that’s why they can never live without make up.

Even if you don’t have a job, with women you have to act busy and let her know your time is more precious than her. Pay attention to the time duration you reply her texts and also the length of your sms, she must be investing. Just tell her you are busy and don’t tell her why or what’s making you busy, remember they need to keep guessing to give them that constant emotional orgasmic roller coaster, what I’m saying in short is leave their hearts tingling every moment you can.

This is the same exact tactics women use on men, if you read back in this thread some guy was dumped or his sms was ignored because he failed to buy a girl a phone or give her money rather than the girl visiting him. They play emotional games on you, ignore you when they don’t get the financial help, they become lovey dovey sending you happy new month or long good morning messages when they are about to seek for financial help, they keep you waiting, hoping for sex, guessing and controlling the relationship and are ready to cut you off at anytime for another man to “upgrade” like a monkey reaching for another higher branch, they even mentally abuse you by telling you “you are a stingy broke ass nigga and if you don’t give them money there are other men ready and willing to give them....I would say guys cut them loose. This is the game men should also be running on women and men need to learn this game from the corrupt masters of it (the women) and give them a taste of their own medicine. Stop giving women money and instead become a man of purpose, worth and value to your community development, by volunteering and also traveling if you have the means.

The only way Nigerian men can become the true African alphas we are created to be is to starve women out of resources, time and attention, they need to know that the party will go on without them and be constantly reminded we have self worth and control and pussy is not an asset. Women were created to be a helper, a supporter and not a beggar.

No need to feel sad because one woman is trying to abandon ship, many years down the line when you become successful you are going to meet more charming and respectful women. Your best negotiating position is from your willingness to walk away, you showed that lady that you revolve around her world and she eventually has more negotiating power of walking away. If you haven’t at anytime shown her you were willing to walk away then your value and worth are questionable. If you remove financial security from the equation, I’m sure many Nigerian women will not get married, some are interested in marrying you just to escape poverty or their nagging parents or just answer MRS.

I’m so glad Nigerian men are beginning to wake up to women irrationality and the attitude of me first, my feelings and well being first, look at me aren’t I pretty, why didn’t you comment on my pix, I need a new phone, I need this I need that, can you take me and my friends out...bla bla bla. We need to stop this holocaust mindset.

I know many of the beta behaviors have to do with sexual orientations and the average sex drive discrepancy between males and females, but heck guys we still can change the dynamics in our favor by going ghost mode. Nigerian women have widely perceived us to be in a total state of sexual helplessness and often times told us Na konji go kill you if you no wan drop....say to them bi$tch sit your a$$ down because you don’t turn me on like you think, be very bold and unapologetic about it.

I believe when we all can get sex easily with just a bottle of Coca Cola, we would have in a way created a safe haven for Nigeria devoid of ritual killings, yahoo yahoo and corrupt politicians, our unborn children would be thankful to us all for creating a new “NIGERIAN DREAM”, and many of us would be proud to partake in a cashless and sexful society.

Our mumu don do.

This dude summarized this thread..

GJ bro

7 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 12:09am On Oct 30, 2020
Eddodoh:
I am grateful to God, Harddon & other people who contributed positively to this thread.

I thought that I know all about the women world & the game not until I stumbled on this thread.

Fews years ago, I had all they ladies flocked around me to the extent that I earned the nicknames like Jim Iyke, Big Player & so on. Then, I had lots of cash flowing but when the cash ain't flowing like b4, I was lost.

This resulted to lack of confidence, trying to impress ladies which most times I got burnt, not getting laid. Babes, used me to play ball. I was like a Football Club on relegation. I began to wonder how my pals get ladies attention & most times, get laid even without a dime.

Everything seem to be changing now. I get lots of attention without stress. I have learnt not to try to impress any lady I'm interested in, Neva to be needy or clingy. To demonstrate value & let the lady chase me.

Today, a lady I asked out but said we should friends first which I agreed but wasn't picking my calls.
I stopped calling & whenever I see her, she greets, I just smile, Neva answered & snubbed her. Now, she's all over me & requested we see later.

Another one that I have being seducing, now coming to my place, feel comfortable & was reluctant to follow her sister when she called. U know, she was OK being with me & I am thinking, what next.

What really helped me to up my game, I went through this thread. Read books like The Game, Mystery Method: How To Seduce Beautiful Women, Art of Seduction, The Rational Male.

The game never ends. Yet you shouldn’t keep learning them. Except you are out there to manipulate people.
Just like a guy learning chess everyday because he needs to be a professional chess player.
Toxic people don’t come around everyday like we think. So many times, take a deep breath and just live life.

3 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Osamagioghowewi(m): 3:18pm On Oct 30, 2020
Can. I learn a thing from u I sent u a pm
Eddodoh:

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by sajmark(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2020

(1) (2) (3) ... (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.