Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,585 members, 7,816,435 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (267) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095517 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Puvo: 7:34am On Nov 02, 2020
Eddodoh:
I am grateful to God, Harddon & other people who contributed positively to this thread.

I thought that I know all about the women world & the game not until I stumbled on this thread.

Fews years ago, I had all they ladies flocked around me to the extent that I earned the nicknames like Jim Iyke, Big Player & so on. Then, I had lots of cash flowing but when the cash ain't flowing like b4, I was lost.

This resulted to lack of confidence, trying to impress ladies which most times I got burnt, not getting laid. Babes, used me to play ball. I was like a Football Club on relegation. I began to wonder how my pals get ladies attention & most times, get laid even without a dime.

Everything seem to be changing now. I get lots of attention without stress. I have learnt not to try to impress any lady I'm interested in, Neva to be needy or clingy. To demonstrate value & let the lady chase me.

I was good at asking ladies to come to my place but not any more.

Today, a lady I asked out but said we should friends first which I agreed but wasn't picking my calls.
I stopped calling & whenever I see her, she greets, I just smile, Neva answered & snubbed her. Now, she's all over me & requested we see later.

Another one that I have being seducing, now coming to my place, feel comfortable & was reluctant to follow her sister when she called. U know, she was OK being with me & I am thinking, what next.

I have lots of them on queue at the moment.

What really helped me to up my game, I went through this thread. Read books like The Game, Mystery Method: How To Seduce Beautiful Women, Art of Seduction, The Rational Male.

I will appreciate more advice & suggestions to boost my game.

Can I get the soft copy of the books you mentioned above if you have them?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Eddodoh(m): 12:43pm On Nov 02, 2020
Puvo:

Can I get the soft copy of the books you mentioned above if you have them?
Send me a pm
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 2:58pm On Nov 02, 2020
Finally Completed The Thread From 0-Present And Will Still Follow Up

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by cosmos2000(m): 7:45pm On Nov 02, 2020
HARDDON:
Tools needed b4 u go making friends

3) Fun jabs - the act of throwing witty jibes n balancing it off with humour n fun

Am lacking in this aspect bro..how can I balance it well..?please
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 7:57pm On Nov 02, 2020
cosmos2000:

Am lacking in this aspect bro..how can I balance it well..?please
he means ability to say things that could burn off a girl ego and balance it off with jokes.

Search google for “push and pull effect in relationship”

Although push and pull is much more than the above

4 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Abokicaleb: 11:16pm On Nov 02, 2020
topedoski:

Finally gotten it
Thanks Bro

Advanced bang rule anybody
Asochaibechristopher@gmail.com
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 5:31pm On Nov 04, 2020
Ooh sh!t men in the room...

Just tried to practice this drill though it gave me courage...
Been seeing this girl for a while though she dey look me almost everytime I see her passing my mum shop and today I decided to approach(My first time to approach a girl grin )....

Oh men me I know say I fvck up cos I dey try dey over careful(never to happen again)

Approached the girl and I was just asking and saying silly stuffs like

Me: "I've not been seeing you pass my shop for a while now

She: "Where's your shop?

Mesadlaughing) Opp Genesis Na,no dey form

Na so I talk out of point but I don learn my correction...

What should be my action if I see her next time??
I'm thinking of snubbing her

She told me her name and what made everything worst for me is because of the little girl (sister) she always walk with...
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Remmedy(m): 12:32am On Nov 05, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Been seeing this girl for a while though she dey look me almost everytime I see her passing my mum shop and today I decided to approach(My first time to approach a girl grin )....

Oh men me I know say I fvck up cos I dey try dey over careful(never to happen again)

She told me her name and what made everything worst for me is because of the little girl (sister) she always walk with...

Go and Bleep up again this time do it with a smile and ask for her number....

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 12:57am On Nov 05, 2020
Uzomacharles:

It is normal to fúck since this is your first time
Na so the thing do almost all of us cheesy

And you will still fúck up more sef grin

Am guessing she is still a Teenager
So its normal for her sis to follow her everywhere like MTN

Since she is someone you see frequently
No need to rush
Next time when she pass bye if she looks your direction
You can just say Hi/Wave continue what you are doing without you going to meet her

Don't be Predictive cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 8:42am On Nov 05, 2020
Remmedy:

Go and Bleep up again this time do it with a smile and ask for her number....

I don't think she has a phone
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Remmedy(m): 8:43am On Nov 05, 2020
Uzomacharles:

I don't think she has a phone
It's a fruitless journey ... Forget her and move on
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Highbeepeeh(m): 1:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
Eddodoh:
I am grateful to God, Harddon & other people who contributed positively to this thread.

I thought that I know all about the women world & the game not until I stumbled on this thread.

Fews years ago, I had all they ladies flocked around me to the extent that I earned the nicknames like Jim Iyke, Big Player & so on. Then, I had lots of cash flowing but when the cash ain't flowing like b4, I was lost.

This resulted to lack of confidence, trying to impress ladies which most times I got burnt, not getting laid. Babes, used me to play ball. I was like a Football Club on relegation. I began to wonder how my pals get ladies attention & most times, get laid even without a dime.

Everything seem to be changing now. I get lots of attention without stress. I have learnt not to try to impress any lady I'm interested in, Neva to be needy or clingy. To demonstrate value & let the lady chase me.

I was good at asking ladies to come to my place but not any more.

Today, a lady I asked out but said we should friends first which I agreed but wasn't picking my calls.
I stopped calling & whenever I see her, she greets, I just smile, Neva answered & snubbed her. Now, she's all over me & requested we see later.

Another one that I have being seducing, now coming to my place, feel comfortable & was reluctant to follow her sister when she called. U know, she was OK being with me & I am thinking, what next.

I have lots of them on queue at the moment.

What really helped me to up my game, I went through this thread. Read books like The Game, Mystery Method: How To Seduce Beautiful Women, Art of Seduction, The Rational Male.

I will appreciate more advice & suggestions to boost my game.

Bro don't if you can help with the soft copy of those books
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Bedesipop(m): 8:55pm On Nov 08, 2020
Hmmn
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ImahGabi22(m): 10:18pm On Nov 08, 2020
Eddodoh:

Send me a pm

Sent
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 8:50pm On Nov 11, 2020
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Telegram234(m): 2:01am On Nov 29, 2020
pls is there a WhatsApp group for this thread or does anyone have Harddon WhatsApp number?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by VictorUSA(m): 11:23am On Dec 01, 2020
what do you mean ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by MikeGreat00: 5:39pm On Dec 04, 2020
Good afternoon house,

I started chatting this babe on dating site using d cf approach. She had 3 pix and wasnt smiling in all. I told her to try to laugh, she replied with ok. I realized d chat was becoming boring, so I stopped. I observed that after that she uploaded 4 more sexy pix eventho she wasnt smiling in most of them. I told her that I can see her smiling is coming up, and that she can do better. She replied in a way to put me off balance. "r u mad, who d fc.k r u to tell me what to do, u can delete me because I hate ur gut. "
I haven't replied yet, based on what I've read, I just smiled on seeing it. Hi @Harddon and other gurus in d building. Pls help with a way to respond.
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Remmedy(m): 6:49pm On Dec 04, 2020
MikeGreat00:
Good afternoon house,

I started chatting this babe on dating site using d cf approach. She had 3 pix and wasnt smiling in all. I told her to try to laugh, she replied with ok. I realized d chat was becoming boring, so I stopped. I observed that after that she uploaded 4 more sexy pix eventho she wasnt smiling in most of them. I told her that I can see her smiling is coming up, and that she can do better. She replied in a way to put me off balance. "r u mad, who d fc.k r u to tell me what to do, u can delete me because I hate ur gut. "
I haven't replied yet, based on what I've read, I just smiled on seeing it. Hi @Harddon and other gurus in d building. Pls help with a way to respond.

Respond what again .... free that toxic being ...

10 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by nobodii: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2020
Remmedy:

Respond what again .... free that toxic being ...
lol even from that okay replay I'd have unfriended her, i still don't know what she is still doing in his friend list.

@ MikeGreat00 forget her there are still millions of girls out there whenever a girl gives you a Cold and boring reply Just forget her there a tons of other girls out there waiting

5 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2020
Hiiiiiiiii

Happy Sunday!!!!

Soon we roll! wink

14 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blessedboy23(m): 2:57pm On Dec 07, 2020
HARDDON:
Hiiiiiiiii
Happy Sunday!!!!
Soon we roll! wink
Welcome back wink

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2020
HARDDON:
Hiiiiiiiii
Happy Sunday!!!!
Soon we roll! wink
Welcome back baba

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 9:17am On Dec 15, 2020
HARDDON:
Hiiiiiiiii

Happy Sunday!!!!

Soon we roll! wink

Any tips to help us or upgrade us ?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by microbian(m): 8:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good to have you back bro. I gat a lot of questions to ask.
HARDDON:
Hiiiiiiiii

Happy Sunday!!!!

Soon we roll! wink
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 8:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
microbian:
Good to have you back bro. I gat a lot of questions to ask.

Ask but make sure that you've gone through the thread from page 1
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by microbian(m): 11:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Yeah...I was in a particular place with my guys, where we were supposed to stay for like four days, I met this lady who is a friend to a female friend of mine but we are not that close. On the first day, it was just normal Hi, I didn't have the chance to engage her in a convo and I never wanted to act desperate or force things on the first day, thinking we were still gonna be together for a few days more but unfortunately I and my guys left the next day. I have not gotten the digits of this babe yet because I delayed it. My question is can I ask this female friend to send me her friend's contact?? Is it gonna appear somehow because I have gotten no familiarity with this her friend other than the hi I said to her on the first day?
Uzomacharles:

Ask but make sure that you've gone through the thread from page 1
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by HARDDON: 11:48am On Dec 16, 2020
microbian:
Yeah...I was in a particular place with my guys, where we were supposed to stay for like four days, I met this lady who is a friend to a female friend of mine but we are not that close. On the first day, it was just normal Hi, I didn't have the chance to engage her in a convo and I never wanted to act desperate or force things on the first day, thinking we were still gonna be together for a few days more but unfortunately I and my guys left the next day. I have not gotten the digits of this babe yet because I delayed it. My question is can I ask this female friend to send me her friend's contact?? Is it gonna appear somehow because I have gotten no familiarity with this her friend other than the hi I said to her on the first day?

No biggie
but first, you must establish whether or not this your female friend has hidden feelings for you. if she doesn't, she can easily sell you to her friend and help you win her easily with some secrets she would reveal to you. though as a lion, I prefer fresh kills, not scavenged ones( you dig?)

if she does have feelings for you, it is a mission impossible because she would make sure she scuttle any move you try to make and bad mouth you b4 her friend.

How would you know if she does have secret feelings for you? very easy, always pop up convos about her friend. What she is like( character), shower her with different compliments( height, complexion, bum, bo0bs, gait , aura, voice, and any other thing).

If your friend always answer these questions and take pleasure in your raining compliments on her friend, that is a sign she would naturally help you on the journey, however, if she always tries to change the topic, turn moody, or ignore your statements or lash out, well, you need no soothe Sayer further....

Secondly, you must not ask for the friend's number without completing step one above.
Show interest first. Don't be a duck on heat and ask for number when you haven't shown interest. it will make things harder.

Your friend might tell you to hang on so she can confirm from/inform her friend first.
When she is on this mission, she would try to make her friend recall who you are and the fact that you like her.
This is where her friend would ask her questions like, 'what is he like?' and all sorts of weird questions.

When she sends the number, you must not assume, wrongly, that you are half way home.
Wear your sassy and funny well blended hat.

Well, it's almost lunch time wink
Ok, bye

8 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by microbian(m): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thanks bro. About my friend, I'm quite sure she ain't interested in me.
HARDDON:

No biggie
but first, you must establish whether or not this your female friend has hidden feelings for you. if she doesn't, she can easily sell you to her friend and help you win her easily with some secrets she would reveal to you. though as a lion, I prefer fresh kills, not scavenged ones( you dig?)

if she does have feelings for you, it is a mission impossible because she would make sure she scuttle any move you try to make and bad mouth you b4 her friend.

How would you know if she does have secret feelings for you? very easy, always pop up convos about her friend. What she is like( character), shower her with different compliments( height, complexion, bum, bo0bs, gait , aura, voice, and any other thing).

If your friend always answer these questions and take pleasure in your raining compliments on her friend, that is a sign she would naturally help you on the journey, however, if she always tries to change the topic, turn moody, or ignore your statements or lash out, well, you need no soothe Sayer further....

Secondly, you must not ask for the friend's number without completing step one above.
Show interest first. Don't be a duck on heat and ask for number when you haven't shown interest. it will make things harder.

Your friend might tell you to hang on so she can confirm from/inform her friend first.
When she is on this mission, she would try to make her friend recall who you are and the fact that you like her.
This is where her friend would ask her questions like, 'what is he like?' and all sorts of weird questions.

When she sends the number, you must not assume, wrongly, that you are half way home.
Wear your sassy and funny well blended hat.

Well, it's almost lunch time wink
Ok, bye

(1) (2) (3) ... (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) (269) (270) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.