Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,490 members, 7,816,156 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Dating Drills! Guys Only! - Romance (265) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating Drills! Guys Only! (1095447 Views)

Dating Drills! Guys Only!- / dating drills and marriage drills (girls only) updated 9/4/017 / Chatting Drills!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (280) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Remmedy(m): 1:00am On Sep 26, 2020
dudesexy111:
Hi guys this is my first time of posting here,I have been following this thread for a very long time now and I really need you guys advice now....I am 25 years now and I am currently dating this girl who is 19 but she is very matured...so we started dating and at some point I tried to sex her and she said no that we can only romance that no sex so I was curious and I asked her if she was a virgin she told me she is not sure which I really didn’t believe so we had a disagreement one day I had to pressure She told me she is not a virgin and came up with this story that while she was playing some where at the age of 5 that she just saw blood coming out of her private part so since then she is not really sure if she is a virgin....so I was like no problem kept it going and later I heard it from someone that she is still with her ex and I asked her one day that has her ex ever sex her she said no that they just kissed and nothing more...this a girl I spend for and try to give her the little I could give her when she needs help...this night I had to tell her I am not doing any Romance anymore because it just like me torturing my self and I will never touch her anymore and she said no problem and this a girl I am planning to give money for her birthday coming next month....I am thinking of breaking up with her after her birthday and never have anything to do with her....I am just having feeling the ex might be fucking her very well forming saint for me.....you guys should just advise me because I can’t continue with this no sex.....no bashing please

I wanted to ignore this post but I guess I should drop a little thing ....It's obvious you are being manipulated and even a child of 10 can't be manipulated this way .... If you eventually have sex with her which I doubt she will tell that she was raped by her gateman ... So learn to say No ... She is obviously milking you emotional and most importantly your financial support... refuse be an object of caricature '

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by dudesexy111: 8:42am On Sep 26, 2020
Remmedy:

I wanted to ignore this post but I guess I should drop a little thing ....It's obvious you are being manipulated and even a child of 10 can't be manipulated this way .... If you eventually have sex with her which I doubt she will tell that she was raped by her gateman ... So learn to say No ... She is obviously milking you emotional and most importantly your financial support... refuse be an object of caricature '
chai meself no be that kind guy ooo anyway thanks for advice I no what to do
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kelvin581: 10:44am On Sep 26, 2020
yesterday I tested my girl and told her that if I propose to you now will you agree... she told me no, that I need to have more money and build a house for her to accept... she is 19yrs.... so what's your suggestion?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 10:53am On Sep 26, 2020
Kelvin581:
yesterday I tested my girl and told her that if I propose to you now will you agree... she told me no, that I need to have more money and build a house for her to accept... she is 19yrs.... so what's your suggestion?

Treat her well then and stand firm in finance
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kelvin581: 10:59am On Sep 26, 2020
Uzomacharles:

Treat her well then and stand firm in finance
okay thanks
I don't understand about stand firm in finance... I was asking myself then why are we dating for
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by kingel(m): 11:22am On Sep 26, 2020
Kelvin581:
You need to have a house and more money? What is she going to contribute to make this narcissism worthwhile.
Bro develop yourself not for her but for yourself and for that to happen you need yo get rid of time wasters e.g you girl

2 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kelvin581: 11:43am On Sep 26, 2020
kingel:

You need to have a house and more money? What is she going to contribute to make this narcissism worthwhile.
Bro develop yourself not for her but for yourself and for that to happen you need yo get rid of time wasters e.g you girl
thank you
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LeiderJa: 12:53am On Sep 27, 2020
Kelvin581:
What are you doing with a 19 y/o?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LeiderJa: 1:02am On Sep 27, 2020
dudesexy111:
Hi guys this is my first time of posting here,I have been following this thread for a very long time now and I really need you guys advice now....I am 25 years now and I am currently dating this girl who is 19 but she is very matured...so we started dating and at some point I tried to sex her and she said no that we can only romance that no sex so I was curious and I asked her if she was a virgin she told me she is not sure which I really didn’t believe so we had a disagreement one day I had to pressure She told me she is not a virgin and came up with this story that while she was playing some where at the age of 5 that she just saw blood coming out of her private part so since then she is not really sure if she is a virgin....so I was like no problem kept it going and later I heard it from someone that she is still with her ex and I asked her one day that has her ex ever sex her she said no that they just kissed and nothing more...this a girl I spend for and try to give her the little I could give her when she needs help...this night I had to tell her I am not doing any Romance anymore because it just like me torturing my self and I will never touch her anymore and she said no problem and this a girl I am planning to give money for her birthday coming next month....I am thinking of breaking up with her after her birthday and never have anything to do with her....I am just having feeling the ex might be fucking her very well forming saint for me.....you guys should just advise me because I can’t continue with this no sex.....no bashing please

Lmaooo

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Kelvin581: 5:58am On Sep 29, 2020
LeiderJa:

Nigerian ladies entitlement mentality. Tell her that at that rate, she should be ready to be your 4th wife cos she is not the only one that likes good things of life.

Tell her that maybe you'll promote her small small depending on her cooking and bedmatics cheesy
smiles, after now she will start getting angry and be saying am using what she said against her and I will be like when she said it .. didn't she know
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 11:39pm On Sep 29, 2020
dudesexy111:
With the way you are acting so, things will only get worse. Why are you asking her if she is a virgin? What do you want her to say? When she resisted sex. You should have played the mind games of she not liking you and then don’t wanna have sex with you. If sex is what you want then don’t be shy about it. If It is what you want.
If you don’t want sex then fine stop the question of virgin or not virgin.

Next time you wanna have sex, go for it and stop seeking validation (Please I don’t intend RAPE o, you will be jailed for that) and if she refuse then fine, state your intention and make things clear to her although not directly, through mind games. Te her how she don’t wanna be intimate with you and how she is resisting your person. Walk away and let her alone to think about the words. If she refuses still then break the relationship ultimately, it is sex you want and she don’t want it. Then don’t stay there

NOTE: Sex before marriage is a distraction, fornication, prone to infection and it is not the building block of healthy relationship

If you need to know if your girlfriend is a virgin then you need to stop your judgmental attitude and if possible pretend like you even prefer non virgin girls. The more you try to act like you need a virgin girl the more lies you will receive.

About her ex, if you have seen nothing then say nothing. If you think she has an ex you need to put on your vigilante guard on and start put your eye down. Confrontation is good but it should be a way of discussion rather than interrogation.

If sex is what you are after then her ex is of no value to you. If you need real relationship then man you gat chill until the water looks clear. Sit on the fence. And for the party and money you are spending, she didn’t put a gun on your head.

Simple question is would she spend such money if she was in your place? If yes then irrespective of the circumstances go ahead if no then don’t try it. Save yourself the respect.

Spend only the amount she could spend on you if she were you.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 11:45pm On Sep 29, 2020
LeiderJa:

Bro. I know I'm not in your shoes but the thing to do will be to go cold turkey on her. No texts, calls or anything. Women are manipulative cos most people see them as excellent creatures who can do no harm. That's why they can tell a bf about vows of celibacy while another guy throttles them like a Formula 1 race car.

When she calls, tell her that the relationship is looking uncertain because of her actions. If she asks, tell her "you know what you did and I gotta go. Call me when you're ready to confess". This line of action will put her mind in turmoil. You should keep stringing her and then make up with her before her birthday. Make plans with her and be sure y'all go out together and dump her on the outing ground.

Make sure you dump that girl on her birthday. She will never forgive you but it's a small price to for revenge.

Nice one but you don’t always have to burn bridges with people. You could just tell them what you want and if it is a No, then you go your way. Maturity is also romantic too

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 8:00am On Sep 30, 2020
stanliwise:

With the way you are acting so, things will only get worse. Why are you asking her if she is a virgin? What do you want her to say? When she resisted sex. You should have played the mind games of she not liking you and then don’t wanna have sex with you. If sex is what you want then don’t be shy about it. If It is what you want.
If you don’t want sex then fine stop the question of virgin or not virgin.

Next time you wanna have sex, go for it and stop seeking validation (Please I don’t intend RAPE o, you will be jailed for that) and if she refuse then fine, state your intention and make things clear to her although not directly, through mind games. Te her how she don’t wanna be intimate with you and how she is resisting your person. Walk away and let her alone to think about the words. If she refuses still then break the relationship ultimately, it is sex you want and she don’t want it. Then don’t stay there

NOTE: Sex before marriage is a distraction, fornication, prone to infection and it is not the building block of healthy relationship

If you need to know if your girlfriend is a virgin then you need to stop your judgmental attitude and if possible pretend like you even prefer non virgin girls. The more you try to act like you need a virgin girl the more lies you will receive.

About her ex, if you have seen nothing then say nothing. If you think she has an ex you need to put on your vigilante guard on and start put your eye down. Confrontation is good but it should be a way of discussion rather than interrogation.

If sex is what you are after then her ex is of no value to you. If you need real relationship then man you gat chill until the water looks clear. Sit on the fence. And for the party and money you are spending, she didn’t put a gun on your head.

Simple question is would she spend such money if she was in your place? If yes then irrespective of the circumstances go ahead if no then don’t try it. Save yourself the respect.

Spend only the amount she could spend on you if she were you.

U valid bro

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by ORIJIN201(m): 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
This is how to text a lady. Hi and how are you is all they get from random guys all day, and it's boring. Don't be sidelined as a random guy.

16 Likes

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Royalfreshness(m): 7:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Just incase you're yet to know!

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by SaintHilary(m): 8:27am On Oct 01, 2020
ORIJIN201:
This is how to text a lady. Hi and how are you is all they get from random guys all day, and it's boring. Don't be sidelined as a random guy.
GUY!!!!!!!!!

>>Hardon suppose promote you to Champions League. See lines na!!

>>Laycon got nothing on u sef!

>>"Apart from being beautiful, what do you do"
I don steal dat line cheesy make I go use m for clients

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by midehill(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
ORIJIN201:

This is really nice
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by 2dice01: 3:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
In another news

she had to post it using the Uncle to catch cruise cheesy

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blessedboy23(m): 7:50pm On Oct 03, 2020
2dice01:
In another news

she had to post it using the Uncle to catch cruise cheesy
Lol cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 04, 2020
My girl has been trying to gain control over me by ghosting in our relationship for few days which I didn't allow. She loves me so dearly according to her but few months ago, we had a Lil squabble that resulted in us not communicating for 3/4 days. She apologized afterwards and we were cool. She's been so good of recent and it hasn't stopped me from professing how much I love her. Now she's gone mute and it's three days. Reason for the recent quarrel: I called her and she was pretending as though she was talking to her ex knowing fully well it was me. I turned the table and pretended I was talking to my ex. Telling her how I picture her in my thoughts when I'm with my current girlfriend. It angered her and we've been mute with each other for three days now. I really wanna know what to do in this regard. How best should I handle this issue. I would never call to apologize cos she started it. Knowing her too well, I reckon she'd apologize in few days. Fellow comrades. please what do I do when she calls. I ain't wanna make it easy for her

Stanliwise et al
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 12:48am On Oct 05, 2020
Morray:
My girl has been trying to gain control over me by ghosting in our relationship for few days which I didn't allow. She loves me so dearly according to her but few months ago, we had a Lil squabble that resulted in us not communicating for 3/4 days. She apologized afterwards and we were cool. She's been so good of recent and it hasn't stopped me from professing how much I love her. Now she's gone mute and it's three days. Reason for the recent quarrel: I called her and she was pretending as though she was talking to her ex knowing fully well it was me. I turned the table and pretended I was talking to my ex. Telling her how I picture her in my thoughts when I'm with my current girlfriend. It angered her and we've been mute with each other for three days now. I really wanna know what to do in this regard. How best should I handle this issue. I would never call to apologize cos she started it. Knowing her too well, I reckon she'd apologize in few days. Fellow comrades. please what do I do when she calls. I ain't wanna make it easy for her

Stanliwise et al
Two of you like to playing Romeo and Juliet. grin grin grin sincerely there is nothing to worry about, Quarrel is a good thing and learn to give people space to recover. From your story you said you use to profess love and she later went mute why please?
If ladies start using mute to get your attention then the best way to fight it if you don't like it, is to pretend like you don't know they are angry, like common!! make what the fu*k is such senile attitude??.

She was pretending to call her ex to make you feel jealous, as for me that is a disrespectful way to make me feel jealous. If I noticed such behavior then I would be the first to ghost her. What you did by mirroring her actions was nice in way though, even if I personally would never go that route. But since you feel "dog eat dog" is how you like to response to negative behavior then it is fine.

Right now don't do anything, give space and let you two miss each other and when you are done. Act normal as if nothing happens and like you have move over the shenanigans. if she still act weird, then stop fueling the situation by giving her too much attention. continue this behavior until she is ready to speak about it and when she does, listen to everything she says and make clarifications. Make acknowledgement if necessary and warn her of the ex of a thing and what it mean to you. Then off mic!

The important thing here to grab is you must find ways of giving her the impression that you cannot be exploited by emotional manipulation and anytime she pulls such string, she will step of live wire. This means anytime she tries any emotional exploitation. you should act stoned cold and emotionless. If she wants the want the relationship to work then she need to start behaving maturely and discuss thing. RELATIONSHIP IS ABOUT AGREEMENT BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE TO STICK WITH EACH OTHER AND ACHIEVE A GOAL. IT IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR.

Things you shouldn't do.
1. Don't make weird promises.
2. Don't buy into her ultimatum and wishes if you don't agree with them.
3. Avoid long argument
4. Avoid showing of anger and frustration.
5. Please never ever be the one to ask for a "lets talk" in this situation, if you have anything to say then wait until she is ready.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Nobody: 6:15am On Oct 05, 2020
stanliwise:

Two of you like to playing Romeo and Juliet. grin grin grin sincerely there is nothing to worry about, Quarrel is a good thing and learn to give people space to recover. From your story you said you use to profess love and she later went mute why please?
If ladies start using mute to get your attention then the best way to fight it if you don't like it, is to pretend like you don't know they are angry, like common!! make what the fu*k is such senile attitude??.

She was pretending to call her ex to make you feel jealous, as for me that is a disrespectful way to make me feel jealous. If I noticed such behavior then I would be the first to ghost her. What you did by mirroring her actions was nice in way though, even if I personally would never go that route. But since you feel "dog eat dog" is how you like to response to negative behavior then it is fine.

Right now don't do anything, give space and let you two miss each other and when you are done. Act normal as if nothing happens and like you have move over the shenanigans. if she still act weird, then stop fueling the situation by giving her too much attention. continue this behavior until she is ready to speak about it and when she does, listen to everything she says and make clarifications. Make acknowledgement if necessary and warn her of the ex of a thing and what it mean to you. Then off mic!

The important thing here to grab is you must find ways of giving her the impression that you cannot be exploited by emotional manipulation and anytime she pulls such string, she will step of live wire. This means anytime she tries any emotional exploitation. you should act stoned cold and emotionless. If she wants the want the relationship to work then she need to start behaving maturely and discuss thing. RELATIONSHIP IS ABOUT AGREEMENT BETWEEN TWO PEOPLE TO STICK WITH EACH OTHER AND ACHIEVE A GOAL. IT IS NOT A DO OR DIE AFFAIR.

Things you shouldn't do.
1. Don't make weird promises.
2. Don't buy into her ultimatum and wishes if you don't agree with them.
3. Avoid long argument
4. Avoid showing of anger and frustration.
5. Please never ever be the one to ask for a "lets talk" in this situation, if you have anything to say then wait until she is ready.
thank you very much boss. Funny enough she came to my place yesterday. Apologized for her deeds and all was good. She said she couldn't believe I could ghost her for three days grin . That she was expecting me to call. Capped everything off with the bed exercise cheesy. Thanks for your contribution boss

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by stanliwise(m): 9:31am On Oct 05, 2020
Morray:
thank you very much boss. Funny enough she came to my place yesterday. Apologized for her deeds and all was good. She said she couldn't believe I could ghost her for three days grin . That she was expecting me to call. Capped everything off with the bed exercise cheesy. Thanks for your contribution boss
you're welcome
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by woky: 9:35am On Oct 05, 2020
Lemme drop a comment here for the first time
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blessedboy23(m): 8:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
woky:
Lemme drop a comment here for the first time
Me too cheesy
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by manychallenges: 2:39pm On Oct 08, 2020
Found this thread few minutes ago and I already like what I've read so far but I can't read all the pages nah.

Anyone to give me just maybe 50 to 100 words summary.

Jah Bless..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by LeiderJa: 3:34pm On Oct 08, 2020
manychallenges:
Found this thread few minutes ago and I already like what I've read so far but I can't read all the pages nah.

Jah Bless..

A man takes challenges by the horn. Read up everything.

Don't ask for handouts.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by manychallenges: 5:30pm On Oct 08, 2020
LeiderJa:

A man takes challenges by the horn. Read up everything.

Don't ask for handouts.
We're talking about 263+ pages here. Haba my Brother

1 Like

Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Uzomacharles: 6:31pm On Oct 08, 2020
manychallenges:

Jah Bless..

How u wan make person explain all these stuff for u

You know how many sentence dey here?
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by manychallenges: 6:46pm On Oct 08, 2020
Uzomacharles:

How u wan make person explain all these stuff for u

You know how many sentence dey here?
Just write anything that comes to your mind especially what you've learnt on this thread.

Waiting..
Re: Dating Drills! Guys Only! by Blessedboy23(m): 6:51pm On Oct 08, 2020
manychallenges:

Jah Bless..
You see me i dey page 172 i just start to read this dating drill from first again
But is not easy o

But this harddon really try o
He did all this for free

Abeg manychallenges abeg finish am joor
Is very small just 265 pages cheesy grin

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (262) (263) (264) (265) (266) (267) (268) ... (280) (Reply)

250 Romantic Nicknames For Your Loved Ones / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.